All Comments on 'Family Fun Is Best'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Redken13Redken13over 9 years ago
Family Fun

My family had a sexual relationship.l was 20 and my sister was 19.We had been having sex for a short time. ln our case it was dad and mom who seduced us and this went on for 20 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
get an editor

The story has minor flaws that a good editor who actually knows basic grammar would fix. The couple of flaws I saw were the use of "word - word," that likely should have been a coma as this is wrong; the second is improper terms such as "come in me" that should read 'cum in me' as cum is the proper slang for orgasm/semen. Best include mention "spunk" isn't semen, but a form of behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I never read stories this long

However, yours was quite good. I like the attitude of the family towards sex in general and sex with each other. I disagree cumming in a woman's mouth is disrespectful. My wife won't eat mine, but I have had others that would. It is a personal preference, not a degradation. You could say the same thing about fucking a sister, daughter or son or brother, but it is a personal preference. Keep writing.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Good story

To cum in a womans mouth or not is up to the woman, if it's done when she don't want it it is disrespectful, I will eat a woman's cum all day long but if she don't want to do the same I don't expect her to.

What I do find disrespectful is cumming in her face.

This story has been all about sex and fucking not making love, the women used it as a means of control and the men just wanted to get off, so it got four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad but needs some polish

Not bad. Hot. Very kinky. Therefore entertaining. You have good plotting, however you need some work with grammer and word usage. The grammer mistakes are mostly small almost un-noticable mistakes. However, word usage, i noticed a couple whoppers. You used accept twice, when it should have been except. Also, you used virgina (is that a word?) when you meant vagina. Always keep a dictionary and a thesaurus handy when writing. Also, always use patience and proofread multiple times. Lastly, feel free to critique my comment. I wrote it while a bit innebriated. Now for my request, keep working at it, the world needs good writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Super experience.

This is a super story and very hot. Thank you very much.

Moms_SonMoms_Sonover 9 years ago
Ruined by a poor command of the English language!

Please note that am not making these comments anonymously...

Aside from pacing problems, unrealistic transitions and other general writing issues, the poor understanding of basic English words is what absolutely ruined the story for me. It makes me wonder if you ever actually look up how to spell words (or look of the meanings of the words you do use) or just have an idea of how they sound and go with that...

EXCEPT, not accept...

heart PALPITATIONS, not computations...

VIRILE, not viral...

LUBE, not lub...

SIGHT, not site...

Spelling words correctly does not make up for those words being the wrong words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
whatever minor mistakes it may have, it's still a fine story

Not that we'd ever expect anything less from momstheboss. So five stars, of course. I really like the comment from Redken. What a guy. He started fucking his sister when he was 20, then mom and dad got into the act, and it lasted for 20 years. Oh, man, to score both the family twats, best of all his own mother's twat, the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Meanwhile, dad's humping his baby girl's sweet little slit. Redken's a genuine hero to lots of us here on Lit. He actually stuck his big hard cock up his own mother's warm wet cunt--over and over again. It was like his mother's cunt is the natural home for his cock. Plenty of boys think it is, dream it were true, and Redken actually did it. Imagine the loving family life they led. Whenever you need to unload your balls, you know that your mother's cunt is always open for business. Like they say, there's a paradise between your mother's legs and it's up to every boy to make it his. Up his mother's paradise is where a boy's big loads of semen belong.

Moms_SonMoms_Sonover 9 years ago
Gesture

I almost forgot a glaring one on the last page...

GESTURE, not jester.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like it

I like the casual talking while the whole family are fucking.

This needs another chapter about their ordinary days naked or bottomless at home and casual teasing and kissing or sniffing their pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun read

I enjoyed this story. Nothing in the way you wrote it made me think any less of your story. I would bet that many people have read this story and enjoyed it for the great story is was.

Warren

randiroduprandirodupover 8 years ago
Family Carnal Desires Fulfilled

Really, hot cock arousing story. It was just what I wanted as my fantasy realized as I stroked my cock to a humongous spasm of man seed eruption ! The images were welcome as reality to my personal hand job !

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
fun sexy story

i gave it 5 stars. i thought the ending was a little contrived, but the overall story was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the outline.

However the bitchiness and selfishness of sister was off putting. The brother too lacked personality and came off as not a self-respecting guy.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

The overriding competitiveness of the whole family made the sex unenjoyable to read.

hrobbiehrobbieover 2 years ago

Poor spelling and grammar; grammar- the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor grammar and spelling doesn't help the story being told, but overall interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was hot af.

SmellerSmeller4 months ago

For some reason this read too clinical. The sex wasn't really lustful but very dull. I am normally easily turned on by incest stories but here I had real problems staying erect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3116 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.