Family Gatherings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

Alicia was drop dead gorgeous. She had long straight light brown hair, big firm breasts (they are a sight to behold in a bikini, let me tell you), a tight ass and toned legs from all of her running. She exuded sex appeal, kind of like Katie, but at the same time she came across as sweet and innocent. Craig was a very lucky man. I must admit, after more than one of their visit to our house I ended up making love to my wife and fantasizing about Alicia.

I watched Alicia bend over to pick up something and got a glimpse of her bra cover tits through the neck of her tank top. She glanced up and saw me looking, I blushed and she winked at me before turning around to grab something else, giving me a great view of her exceptionally tight ass and legs. I sighed and looked at David, who was also staring at Alicia's ass. Craig looked over at us with a little smirk on his face, as if to say, that's right guys, I'm tapping that ass.

"Well at least were not as badly outnumbered as we were." He threw another punch that I didn't have time to dodge. I grunted and laughed, then went over to help Trish with her stuff. The boys and Alicia has already headed to their cottage.

"Let me help you with that," I said as I took three reusable grocery bags from her. "I told the boys to give you a hand."

"Oh I told them to go get unpacked. Honestly, most times they're more trouble than they are worth." Trish said with a laugh as she leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Hi David, it's good to see you" she said and gave David a light kiss on the cheek before heading to her cottage.

"I'll be right back," I said to David as I followed Trish into her cottage with the groceries. I couldn't help but admire her still firm butt as she walked up the stairs to the front door. For a 50 year-old mother of three she was in great shape. She didn't hold a candle to Beth, but she was still attractive in her own way.

Before I got back outside I heard another car pulling up. I looked out to see Ron and Cindy get out of their car. David was greeting them more enthusiastically than he greeting Trish. I realized something was wrong as I didn't see Candice.

Before I even got outside, the gaggle of girls from my cottage were surrounding Cindy with questions about where Candice was and what was wrong. It seemed that Candice came down with the chickenpox. Cindy was going to stay home to allow Ron to still come but then her parents said they would watch her for the week and that they should still go. It was a close thing but apparently Candice was the deciding factor.

I guess she told Ron and Cindy that she would be okay with 'ma mare' and 'pa pare' for the week and that they shouldn't have to miss out on the fun just because she was sick. That was enough to have all the women in tears. Just as the tears were starting to subside, Trish and Alicia came out and the story had to be told again. Followed by another round tears. By this time David and I were on our second drinks and Ron was just finishing his first beer. The boys had joined us and we just watched in wonder as the ladies headed into my cottage.

I paused for a moment and stared at the 8 beautiful asses heading into the cottage. I must say I really married into a good-looking family. The nieces and Alicia were all stunning, with the added benefit of being in their early twenties. The older ladies weren't that shabby either. I've already mention that I think my wife is a real stunner. She certainly does it for me. Her older sister looks great for 50, hell; she'd look great for 40!

David's wife Cathy was more of a classic beauty; she's aged beautifully and looks fabulous for 47. You could tell by looking at her where her daughters got there looks from. She looks most like Katie, just without that natural sexiness. She's 5'6" with wild black curly hair; which she couldn't control it if she tried. She has nice full breasts, just the right amount of bounce when she moves. Like the other ladies, she has a great butt, a little fuller than some, yet it still looks nice and firm.

Ron's wife Cindy is just 5 years older than me. She's a tough lady to describe. At first glance, or from a distance, she'd probably pass unnoticed or at least without second thought. Average height, medium length light brown hair, decent body, but no one feature that really catches the eye. Once you spend a little time with her, or see her up close, you just can help but find her simply beautiful. She is beautifully proportioned, breasts, ass, legs, everything just fits her so well. It's probably her eyes that really get you though, there's a glimmer of something in her eyes that is positively enticing.

My reflections on female beauty were interrupted when the other four guys started heading into the cottage as well. I shook my head to clear a sudden image of a massive family orgy from my mind. It was a beautiful and terrible thought that would likely haunt my dreams tonight (especially if Beth wasn't up for anything). I entered the cottage to the sound of a hundred conversations and smiled. At that moment all I could think was that I was lucky to have come into this family.

The rest of the day passed quickly, there was lots of laughing and lots of talking. I marveled again at the difference between Beth's family and mine. That evening we ate supper over in the other cottage. Trish had wanted to cook for everyone. We were all too polite to say no. Surprisingly the meal wasn't bad and as the table was cleared, everyone chatted about the upcoming week.

Soon enough a deck of cards was produce and various games were suggested. My nieces excused themselves from the evening's activities, saying they were all too tired. I totally understood as the trip from Newfoundland could be very tiring. I stuck around for a couple of games of Cheat before I found myself starting to dose off between deals. I think I was finally relaxing, having actually pulled off the get together. Everyone made it and it was promising to be a fun week. Beth noticed me dosing and told me to go to bed. At this stage all the 'kids' were gone and Cindy had also turned in.

I said my good-byes, gave Beth a kiss and headed back to the cottage. As I closed the front door the others were trying to remember the rules for 5-hand Euchre. Beth said she wouldn't be long but I knew it could be a few hours yet before she came to bed. Part of me was a little disappointed, still being a little horny from my earlier fantasies. The rest of me realized that I was probably too tired for any fun tonight anyway.

I enter my cottage quietly, in case the girls were asleep and went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Just as I was closing the door I heard some giggling coming from upstairs. I should have known the girls wouldn't be asleep yet. I quietly went about getting ready for bed and when I came out of the bathroom I could hear the girls talking upstairs.

"Seriously, he had nothing on, just a light coating of sweat and a nice big cock swinging between his legs." It was Denise, obviously recounting her arrival at the cottage earlier, I heard her sisters giggle. My cheeks burned with embarrassment. I shook my head and went to the bedroom and stopped to think about what Denise said, a nice big cock. Obviously she wasn't repulsed by what she saw. That caused my dick to twitch in my jeans. I quietly stepped back into the living room to see if I could hear things better.

"I mean really, Josh's not that much older than us and he looks a lot better than most of the idiots at school." Denise said in response to something I hadn't quite caught. "And given the way Aunt Beth looked when we got here, I would say he certainly knows what to do with that big dick of his." I heard the other two murmur their agreement.

"God, just thinking about it gets me wet." I was a little shock at hearing Denise say that, she always seemed so sweet and innocent.

"Hearing you talk about it has made me horny! You bitch!" That was Melanie, oddly that didn't surprise me coming from her. "What am I supposed to do about that? Hmmm?"

"Oh, I think you know what to do about it or do you need me to draw you a picture?" That was Katie. Fuck, she even sounded sexy all the time. Some women just can't help it. There was a squeal followed by some giggles and the very distinct sound of bed springs. Clearly they had reverted to a tickle fight, as if they were still little kids. Thinking about those three beautiful girls wrestling and tickling each other, just upstairs, probably in their pajamas, pushed the exhaustion right out of me. It also pushed a whole lot of blood from one head to the other.

I shifted my now hard cock to a more comfortable position and made a decision. I very quietly started to climb the stairs, being careful of the squeaky one I noted earlier in the day. The laughing and giggling continued as I climbed the stairs, by the time I got to the top of the stairs I heard some very different sounds.

I shook my head thinking that I was letting my imagination get the better of me. It certainly sounding like there were kissing and sucking sounds coming from the first bedroom, Denise's room. I eased myself closer to the door; it was partly closed but did nothing to block the very distinct sounds coming from the room. I slid quietly the last few feet and very carefully peeked around the door frame. It was a sight that will live with me until the day I die.

All three girls were stripped bare; Denise was lying on her back with Katie on her left and Melanie on her right. Denise's sister each had a nipple in their mouths and Denise had her head back and eyes closed. Her breasts looked even better than I imagined, they were big and firm, standing proudly on her chest. Katie was tracing her fingers up and down Denise's stomach, never quite dropping to the space between her legs.

Denise had her legs spread apart, her feet together and knees splayed to each side. I could see her bare pussy glistening with her arousal. Denise's arms were wrapped around her sister's and her fingers were lightly caressing their backs. Melanie had cupped Denise's right tit with her hand and was really going at her nipple hard. I could hear the little gasps escaping Denise's lips. Part of me thought 'turn around and leave right now'; unfortunately the part of me in control at that moment couldn't have looked away if my life depended on it.

I kept watching as Denise placed her hand on Melanie's head and gently pushed. Melanie released Denise's tit and smiled before sliding down between Denise's legs. Katie brought her hand up to caress Denise's abandoned right breast. She released Denise's left nipple to lean up and kiss her sister deeply, and much to my excitement, with a lot of tongue. Denise moaned into Katie's mouth and Melanie finally made contact with her pussy.

Katie whispered something to Denise, who nodded and the Katie shifted and Denise scooted down the bed a little. Melanie moved with her, never breaking contact with Denise's pussy. When Melanie moved, she shifted such that her ass was now pointed straight at me. I could see her neatly trimmed pussy shining wetly in the light. My dick throbbed in my jeans, the pressure was too much. I quietly unzipped my jeans without even thinking about the fact I would be clearly visible to anyone coming in the front door. I freed my dick from the confines of my jeans and stroked lightly, my eyes glued to the scene before me.

While I was transfixed by Melanie's tight ass and wet pussy, Katie had moved to straddle Denise's chest. I stared at her firm cheeks, the subtle curve of her back, God it was spectacular. She shuffled up a bit and raised herself fully on her knees; just enough so I could see Denise's face grinning and look hungrily at her sister's pussy. Just before Katie lowered her pussy down to Denise's eager mouth, Denise looked in my direction, I froze and she smiled, then she dove into Katie's pussy.

Katie moaned and started to grind her pussy on Denise's face. Melanie had reached a hand back and was playing with her clit as she continued to go to town on Denise's pussy. I could hear Denise moan into Katie, clearly enjoying Melanie's efforts. My hand was moving quickly over my dick now; I was oblivious to everything else, except what the girls were doing. Katie was starting to buck wildly in Denise's face, nearing her release. Denise's own moans were getting louder as well; Melanie was working her clit even faster, trying to bring herself off while pleasuring Denise.

I wanted nothing more than to go into the room and taste Melanie's pussy. It wasn't fair that she had to look after herself after all. I imagined that the look Denise gave me was actually an invitation. I know she saw me, and clearly didn't object since she stayed silent. Maybe it was just returning the favor, since she saw me nude earlier. The girls were all nearing their climaxes; Katie was getting very loud, as were the other two, the only difference being their moans were muffled by hot young pussy.

I started to feel a familiar tingle in my balls and realized I was going to cum very soon. I was gripped with a sudden panic, how could I hide the very obvious signs of my presence? My eyes never left the bed of nubile young sisters and my hand never stopped moving, but my mind panicked. I was trying to think of what to do when I felt another hand on my dick, followed quickly by a pair of lips. I gasped, and then covered my mouth with my free hand, afraid the girls heard me. Given the sounds coming from the bedroom, it probably wasn't likely.

I looked down to see Beth sucking on my dick, her hand in her unbuttoned shorts rubbing her pussy. She looked up at me and then turned her eyes back to the bedroom. The girls were just hitting their orgasms. Katie first, followed by Denise, then Melanie. It was too much and I exploded into Beth's mouth. I looked down and watched her swallow the load, I hadn't warned her but she obviously knew I was close.

Back in the bedroom, Katie and Melanie were cuddled up around Denise. Beth was moaning around my now very sensitive dick as she continued to lick and suck. Her own orgasm rocked her and she clamped down hard on my dick. I won't lie, it hurt, but there was no chance in hell I was going to make a sound. I ground my teeth together and let her ride out her orgasm. Looking back into the bedroom I saw all three girls smiling and looking at Beth and me. They suddenly broke out into a case of the giggles.

Beth released my dick, suddenly very aware of where she was and what she was doing. She blushed a deep red before reaching up and closing the door. She gave me a look that promised a long talk was coming very soon. She grabbed my hand and led me down stairs, into our bedroom and she shut the door. I could still hear the girls laughing and giggling in Denise's room.

"I came over here to use the washroom, and see you with you dick out looking into the girl's room. I was going to yell out but didn't want the girls to know you were there. What if it was David or Cathy that came in, not me? How would you have explained that? Well, do you have an answer buddy?" Beth was clearly angry, but there was something else there as well. A little bit of guilt and a lot of shame.

"I came over to go to bed. When I came in I heard the girls giggling and figured they were just up talking. I got ready for bed and when I came out I heard them talking about something."

"What?" Beth eyed me suspiciously, as if I had set the whole thing up somehow to watch the girls.

"I was going to tell you tonight, because we haven't had a minute alone since it happened. After our afternoon romp, when you got in the shower, I heard what I thought was the bathroom door open. I came out, thinking you forgot something; however, it wasn't the bathroom door I heard. It was the front door. I was nude and Denise was watching."

Beth gasped and then laughed. Not quite the reaction I was expecting.

"Well that explains some of the comments she was making today." I was going to ask when but she stared at me again with that look, you know the look, the stop distracting me and confess your sins look.

"Anyway, when I came out I heard Denise telling Katie and Melanie about it. Then they were talking about how horny thinking about it was making them. Next thing I know I hear some very distinct sounds coming from the bedroom. I should have just gone to bed and tried to put it out of my mind, but I couldn't. I went upstairs and looked in the bedroom. Needless to say I was rather transfixed by what was happening." I looked at her suspiciously, "Of course, when you saw me with my dick out, you came upstairs to see what was going on, how long were you standing there before you started sucking my dick? It could have been hours for all I would have noticed."

"Listen, this isn't about me buddy. You shouldn't be sneaking around spying on your nieces!" Beth's tone changed, it was no longer her angry tone, it had shifted to her I should be angry but can't be tone. It's subtle, but after ten years, I know it well.

"You saw what they were doing, and it clearly got you worked up as well. Yes, I shouldn't have been peeking, but once I saw that, there was no way I could look away." I smiled and pulled Beth in for a hug and a kiss. I could see the conflicted emotions playing out across her face.

"I'm still mad at you! And we need to decide if we say anything to the girls, since they saw us. That being said, I'm still very fucking horny. So if you make me cum hard, I might just be able to forgive you."

Beth pulled me into a deep kiss, probing my mouth forcefully with her tongue and fell back onto the bed, dragging me with her. We broke our kiss and I stood back up, quickly unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them off. I wondered how she managed to do up her shorts as I was still hanging out of my jeans. I quickly discarded the thought and dove into her waiting pussy.

My tongue probed the familiar folds of her pussy lips; I licked hard then sucked her clit into my mouth, I followed that by shoving two fingers into her drenched opening. It's been quite a while since I felt her this wet. I moved my fingers in and out of her throbbing hole while I sucked hard on her clit. Beth started bucking her hips, her hands gripping my hair hard enough to hurt. At this point I didn't care. My dick was rock hard once again, I moved to be able to enter her but she locked her legs around my head before I move.

I abandoned any attempt to move and focused my attention on bringing Beth to another orgasm. I fucked her hard with my fingers and alternated between licking and sucking her clit. It wasn't long before she screamed her orgasm. I let her ride my face until she had calmed down. Her legs finally released me and I moved up to kiss her. As I slid between her legs she shifted to prevent me from entering her pussy.

"I think having to deal with a case of blue balls for the night will be punishment enough for spying on the girls, don't you think?" She gave me a quick kiss and then got up.

"I'm going to get ready for bed now; we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." With that she left and went to the bathroom. I stared at the bedroom door in frustration, thinking that I could probably rub one out before Beth was done getting ready. I reached down and grabbed my throbbing dick just as the bathroom door opened.

"And don't even think about jerking off! You're just going to have to live with the frustration tonight." With that Beth closed the bathroom door again. Seriously, how do women do that? I shook my head, stripped off my clothes and hopped in bed. A few minutes later Beth joined me in bed, naturally she decided to put on my favorite red night gown. I sighed and kissed her goodnight. I turned onto my right side to try and get some sleep.

It wasn't long before Beth turned out her light and cuddled into me. Next thing I knew, I felt a hand wrap around my cock. Beth started playing with my rock hard dick, not enough to bring me off, but just enough to keep me hard and horny. I was going to complain but decided against it. I knew if I stayed quiet, things would work out well for me. Beth is a very good tease; the upside being is it makes her very horny as well. So if she was going to try and tease me, I knew it was going to get her going as well.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers