Family Gatherings Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of playing with my dick, she turned over and shifted her butt back against mine. I turned over and cuddled into her. I felt her satin covered ass move and grind against my dick. If I played this right, I knew I could get the relief I wanted. I brought a hand up and started scratching her back. Beth absolutely loves to have her back scratched. She moaned appreciatively and pushed back harder against my cock.

I let my hand reach around to cup her breasts and tweaked her nipples through the satin material of her nightgown before returning to scratching her back. After a couple of minutes I let my hand travel down her body and eventually started to work her nightgown up her legs. I brought it up enough to be able to get at the bare skin of her ass and lightly scratched her butt. I got another moan from her and she pushed her now exposed ass back against my throbbing dick.

"God damn it! Stop getting me so worked-up." Beth turned her head to look at me with a little smile. "You're the one that's supposed to be frustrated, not me." I kissed her lightly on the back of her neck, continuing the light scratching of her butt, letting her grind against my now aching cock.

"I'd be happy to ease your frustration, unfortunately, you said I needed to 'deal with a case of blue balls' tonight so I can't help. I would never consider not listening to you after all!" I kept up my caressing and light kissing, hitting all of Beth's special spots. She moaned softly and shifted back into me.

I heard her mutter something under her breath, it might have been oh, fuck it, and then she turned over to face me. She smiled and gave me a deep kiss.

"All I can say is that you better damn well look after me before you cum." She kissed me again and turned onto her back. I smiled and rolled on top of her and slid her legs apart. I place my aching cock at the entrance to her very wet pussy. I pushed in slowly; my dick was aching so bad that it hurt to push into her. I've never felt bigger than I did at that moment. Beth seemed to notice the difference too.

"Oh god," she moaned, "I've never felt this full before. I'm still not happy about you spying on the girls, but if this is the effect it's going to have, I might have to arrange for that to happen again." I paused, fully embedded in her heat, thinking about what she just said, and then I started to move, in and out, very slowly. The sensation seemed to be magnified somehow; her soft, wet folds were gripping me so tightly I felt like my dick was in a vice. I kept up the movement, staying with a nice slow pace.

I slid my left leg up to give my hand better access to her pussy, my fingers quickly found her clit as I kept up my slow and steady rhythm.

"Oh fuck, so full, just hold it there and rub, please, oh fuck!" Beth moaned into my ear. I pushed into her pussy as far as I could and slowly rubbed her clit, keeping very firm contact as I circled her hot little bud.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, right there, god don't stop." Beth was trying desperately to keep her voice down as I brought her to orgasm. She clamped her mouth around my left ear and moaned as she came, and she came hard. She finally let go of my ear and it left my head ringing. My cock felt like it was going to explode, and not in a good, way. I removed my fingers from her clit, eliciting a little gasp.

"God, what was I thinking, I should have let you fuck me right away. Okay baby, let's take care of you. Why don't you find that spot you like so much?" She said before kissing me deeply

"I think I need something else tonight, why don't you flip over?" I whispered into her ear. She smiled, and then groaned when I pulled out of her pussy. I moved to the side and she flipped onto her stomach and then up on her hands and knees. I moved behind her and quickly buried my throbbing dick as deeply as I could into her still dripping pussy.

I withdrew and slammed back into her, out and in, quickly picking up my pace. I thought that if I didn't cum soon I would die. Despite the urgent feeling in my dick and balls, the activities of the yesterday and today were having an effect. I was expecting a quick explosion; instead I got a slow building of pressure that I thought might blow my balls right off me.

I pounded into Beth from behind, her face was buried on her pillow and I could barely hear her muffled cries. Before long I felt, more than I heard her have another orgasm, followed shortly by another small one. Still I kept pounding into my wife's pussy. Suddenly I had a weird feeling that we weren't alone and I look over at the bedroom door and noticed it was opened a crack. I saw a brief flash of blonde hair and heard some muffled giggles. The girls were watching.

That was enough to finally push me over the edge, I kept pounding into Beth and my balls finally gave up their load. I screamed as the orgasm ripped through my body and emptied into Beth. There wasn't a lot of cum at this stage, but holy fuck, I'd never felt anything like that before.

Beth and I collapsed onto the bed. I placed tiny kisses on her back in between gasps of air. Beth turned her head to kiss me and then dropped it back on the bed, a huge smile on her face. I moved to roll over, and Beth whispered for me to stay.

I snuggled into her, my finally limp dick wedged between her cheeks. I glanced at the door and noticed it was closed again. I figured it was only fair that the girls got to watch after us appreciating their earlier show. I thought about them going back upstairs, wet and horny, needing relief yet again. God, it was a vicious circle we've started on. My dick twitched between my wife's cheeks. I was shocked there was any life left in it.

"Ok, that's not going to happen again tonight buddy so you better just roll over if you can't control that beast of yours." Beth murmured, I kissed her lightly on the back of her neck and rolled over to my side of the bed.

"I make no promises when you have my dick trapped between your beautiful cheeks." She laughed, and then sighed when I cuddled into her side, lightly scratching her back. "I love you gorgeous" I said.

"I love you too." She turned her head to give me a kiss and then we both fell into a very satisfied sleep.