Family Issues Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks?" He swallowed. "But you see, my girlfriend. I didn't invent her. She's real."

"She ditched you twice already, and now she's in one of the rooms here doing who-knows-what with who-knows-whom."

"Maybe. Probably."

"So?" she said.

"I'm not into spanking and all that. More of a 'Make love not war' kind of guy." Kevin wondered when his morals about cheating turned into negotiation about the type of sex.

Sin leaned closer and took a bite of his lip. "A night with me is something you'll remember for the rest of your life."

"Why, you've got herpes or something?"

At that moment on the stage, the dominating futanari girl tensed and pulled out entirely from the butt she was pounding. She wrapped her hand lovingly around her cock and started giving it rhythmic jerks. She aimed at the angel waitress who was still slurping wine from the anal tunnel of the blonde futanari.

The first spurt of warm liquid came out of the bulbous tip and decorated the waitress' auburn hair like a Christmas tree.

The girl turned her head, surprised, and got the next burst directly between her eyes.

"Did I tell you to stop drinking?"

The girl, sperm droplets covering her face and dangling from her chin, returned to slurping the hole while the futa kept decorating her hair.

"You! Pretty angel!" The futa pointed at Kevin. "Idi syuda!"

"What?"

"That's Russian for 'come here!'" Sin said. "She thinks you're a lace boy."

"Come here!" The futa on stage reverted to English. "Lick me clean!"

"I have stage fright." Kevin stood up. "Plus I'm less into licking dicks that have just visited strange butts."

"What?"

"I feel it doesn't define me."

"What?" The devilish mask turned its full attention to him. In fact, every devil mask in the room turned his way. Even the Shakespeare-quoting actor stopped talking. Maybe angels weren't supposed to have an opinion?

"Oops, my time's up." Kevin pretended to look at his watch. "Yep. I have a train to catch. Sorry. I forgot, but I need to take the last train back home. You coming?" he asked Sin. Not checking whether she followed, he turned around and gave his best Usain Bolt impression.

Sin rose and ran after him, holding her shoes in her hand, laughing with glee.

-

"There is a line that we never cross. Cheekiness. It draws attention, and we don't like attention. Attention brings complication."

Diana nodded and fidgeted in her seat as the evening grew longer. She imagined taking an axe and chopping Suzan's head off. The head would probably keep on talking for a full twenty minutes after the decapitation. One thing she had learned tonight was that her new boss liked the sound of her own voice.

"Do I bore you, Diana?"

"No, it's just that my boyfriend is waiting outside."

"Is it Nadine that you're worried about? Don't be! I made sure that she won't meet him tonight. He's in good hands." Suzan pressed the intercom on her desk. "Ethan, please step into my office."

The young man entered the room. He wasn't as cheerful as he'd been when Diana met him earlier. In fact, he looked downright scared.

"Ethan, dear," Susan's smirk could make fingernails on a blackboard cringe and onions cry. "Where is Diana's boyfriend?"

"I'm so sorry."

"I gave you a simple task."

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Owens." The young man's eyes darted between his boss and Diana, he was shaking, and Diana couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He looked like he was about to perform Seppuku. "I lost him in the crowd. I'm so sorry."

"I'm afraid that It's not me who you're supposed to ask for forgiveness. It's your new boss that you just failed."

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Brion."

Diana stared at Suzan, then at Ethan, and back to the elder woman.

"What? You figured I was going to just drop you in the cold water hoping you would float? No, honey, as much as I trust my gut feeling about you, there is just too much money involved. You'll have Ethan as your personal assistant. He'll teach you the ropes. When he's not entirely incompetent, he's actually a great help."

Diana blushed. She felt giddy. Despite her words to Kevin earlier, she came to this meeting with zero expectations. Deep down, she didn't believe there was a real opportunity waiting for a former drug addict like her.

"And don't you worry for a moment about Kevin, I have good men out there who will pick him up."

"Thank you."

"I take care of my own, Diana. Make me happy, and the sky is the limit. I'm taking a risk with you. Don't disappoint me."

"I won't."

"Good. I think you'll enjoy working for Naogen Tokomi. There are many perks that our management enjoys. Especially tonight."

-

"There's an echo here. Hellllloooo." Kevin gave it a try, but since his voice didn't bounce off the walls, he helped it a little by adding, "lo, lo, lo."

"How old are you, Kevin?" Sin asked from a nearby bathroom.

"Yeah, I know I'm childish. Wow, you have a bazillion handcuffs." He approached the wall that had a display of cuffs of every material and color hanging, waiting to be used. He picked a pink pair of cuffs with a Hello Kitty picture and whirled it around his finger before placing it back. "If a lot of people decide to break the law all at once tonight, then we're totally prepared."

The basement that Sin led him to lay in the lowest level of the mansion. Someone had painted the concrete walls from end to end with brown bricks, giving the room the illusion of a dungeon. It had a massive seaside window with a view overlooking the dark bay. Sin halted the hum of the air conditioner when they entered and opened the window. Now the salty smell and the murmur of the waves below dominated the room. It made Kevin less anxious, as he never like closed basements. The ocean, on the other hand, had always felt like home.

There was a lot to be anxious about.

Chains hung from the ceiling. Maybe Sin liked hanging stuff? A medieval rack stood in one corner, its scare effect somewhat diminished because someone used it to hang several lacy bras. In another corner, a human-sized cage awaited, like something from a Lord of the Rings movie.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, but hey.

A red canopy bed stood near the window. It had straps in each corner, probably to tie down and sacrifice virgins. Kevin jumped on it and, careful not to damage his angel wings, lay down spreadeagle. He closed his eyes and imagined Sin naked above him.

"Why the hell do I feel so guilty?" he wondered. "Diana is probably fucking those lace boys right now. She knew exactly where she was taking me."

An open armoire leaned against the wall near the bed, and a stack of colorful photos caught his eyes from one of the shelves. He checked behind him; Sin was still busy in the bathroom. He lay back on the bed because his mother told him that people's private affairs are private. She never told him her policy for BDSM, though. Should he...?

That thing that kills cats won the fight ten seconds later.

The photos showed Sin at her work. In one picture she was naked, spearing the butt of a man held in a medieval punishment stock. In another, she was dressed in lace, holding a whip. In yet another photo, a man encased entirely in a black rubber suit was sucking on her dick. His hands were tied behind his back and attached to a hook. Kevin noticed a tattoo sticking out under the rubber sleeve. It was the 'Fi' end of the Marines' Semper Fi, just like Helen had tattooed on her shoulder. He also wore a gold Rolex inlaid with diamonds. Sin's clients were the high and mighty.

"Kevin, you've gone really quiet; you still there?"

"No." Kevin quickly shoved the photos back into the armoire.

"I thought you got cold feet."

"What's the cage for?" He said. "Oh, I see the whip. You train Bengal tigers in here when you're not BDSMing?"

"You don't know much about the scene, do you?"

"Spanking is on my to-do list of hobbies." He opened the cage and crawled inside. Even though it had bars, the confined space felt claustrophobic, and he jumped out. "I promise I'll get to it right after I'm through with my current fetish."

"What's that?"

"Watching Game of Thrones with Helen."

"Who?"

"Diana's sister. We're on Season Seven. Awesome season."

"Don't spoil, I still haven't finished Season Five."

"One of Khaleesi's dragons turns vegetarian, Ed Sheeran joins the ice zombies' army, and they sew his mouth shut so he can't sing."

"I love Ed Sheeran."

"Who doesn't? Well, the ice zombies, but what do they know? They're dead."

"Ready to discover a new world?"

"Not sure."

"Spoken like a true untrained submissive." Sin stepped out of the bathroom.

Kevin opened his mouth and took a few seconds to close it.

"Well?"

"Hohhot!" He huffed. "And shiny."

There wasn't as much leather as he expected. A butterfly-decorated red collar held onto a tight red bodice made of red PVC. It hugged her form, cinched her waist to pencil width, flared the hips, and barely contained her round bust. It was strategically open at the front to allow her one-eyed monster freedom.

Black leather boots, going up almost to her crotch with dagger stilettos completed the image. They added several inches to the menacing figure, and Sin wasn't short to begin with. Those dangerous-looking heels clicked on the black tiles as she vamped towards Kevin.

"I'm a ten percent scared and ninety percent horny right now." Kevin's smile was faint.

As she approached, hips swaying, Sin picked up a riding crop that was hanging from a nail on the wall.

"More like fifty-fifty now."

She swished her crop and slashed it against her boot. It wasn't an act of showmanship or intimidation. She did it like a man flexing his muscles. Still, the crack was loud enough to make Kevin jump.

"Can we just cuddle instead?"

"I don't do vanilla."

"How about mint chocolate chip?"

Her face was passive, almost aloof. Kevin hoped she was merely in character. He liked her former enthusiasm better. Diana was slimmer, younger and prettier, but Sin compensated with a truckload of sex appeal.

"Sin, I—"

"It's Mistress."

"Mistress Sin or just Mistress?"

"Stop fidgeting. Don't move, Pet!"

"Kevin."

"Here it's Pet."

Kevin shuddered. "Right on, Mistress. I'm no expert, but don't we need a safe word or something?"

Sin circled him, standing behind his back. He heard her exhale and felt the warm air tickling his neck. "We can use my real name as a safe word, Pet."

"I don't know your real name."

"Exactly."

"Ha, ha. Ooh, I have an idea. Helen made me watch a movie the other day."

"Helen again?" Her voice lost some of its indifference.

"A children's movie, an oldie about an English nanny who flies around on her umbrella and she and the kids she's supposed to take care of do a lot of acid together and have some crazy trips."

"Mary Poppins?"

"You've seen it? So, the safe word is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, Mistress."

"Pet, the world is divided into people who say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, and those who actually have a sex life."

"Helen said—"

"Shhh... No more Helen." Sin trailed her finger down his neck; her manicured nail felt like a claw on his warm skin. Kevin shuddered. "There is only room for one mistress in here, and it's me."

"Helen is not a mistress, she's a friend."

Sin frowned.

"She's amazing. Like Superman and Spiderman in a single body."

"I don't want to hear her name again."

"Okay, Mistress."

"Take that silly costume off."

"What?"

Kevin wasn't ready for the slap. It landed fast on his buttocks and he howled, more surprised than pained. He thought it was the riding crop, but then he realized Sin smacked him with an open palm.

"This is your first session, so I can cut you some slack, but that's the last time I instruct you to do something and you reply with anything other than 'Yes, Mistress.'"

Kevin had a brief moment when he considered ending it then and there, but he steeled himself. He wasn't Diana's toy, and if she was having fun, then so could he. He wasn't going to back down like a little girl because some girl spanked him once. This was intense, and Sin was hot. His cock was rising up for the occasion, and she'd hardly even touched him yet.

"Yes, Mistress." He slowly peeled the angel robe off.

"Faster!"

He didn't want to be slapped again.

"Eyes on the floor!"

He wasn't disappointing. Slim with a triangle body and sun-kissed muscles. Sin told him to look down because she didn't want him to see her biting her lower lip as she assessed his body. Part of her act was to never show enthusiasm. She should be worshipped, not the other way around.

"Nice underwear. Are those cats riding tricycles?"

"It's vintage."

A giggle escaped her lips; he was just too sweet. Sin circled behind his back once again. "Take it off."

Kevin's face turned red while she assessed him. His hands kept clasping in feeble attempts to cover himself.

Her hand snaked around his body and grabbed his cock. "You're excited, little Pet." Her palm closed on his length and she massaged his tip, which was leaking his excitement. "BDSM is not a spanking fetish," she whispered. "It's not about ropes, and it's not about being tied down or being whipped. That's just kinky sex."

"Then what's it all about?" he said, then added quickly, "Mistress?"

"On your knees."

Kevin dropped down.

"Good boy."

That kind of stung, because Diana had only recently stopped calling him 'good boy.'

She leaned down to his height. "BDSM is about a relationship between a dominant and a submissive based on trust and respect."

He shivered, and not because it was cold. Fear and excitement coursed through his veins and touched his skin, then rode the highway to his pleasure center.

"Sometimes pain, humiliation if that's your kick, but always respect."

He wanted to tell her that humiliation and respect kind of cancel each other, then he heard the swish of the crop, and decided that if she hit him with it, he was going to bail. He ground his teeth.

The crop swished again, centimeters from his skin. The air rush made him flinch.

She was more on top than his dominant girlfriend. Actually, she could give Diana lessons in domination. But despite the fact that he was in the dark, he could sense Sin was nothing like Diana's random cruelty and sudden outbursts. Diana allowed her insecurity to control her, while Sin oozed confidence. There was a practiced rhythm to the way she treated him. It was deliciously frightening. He decided to try to suck it up like a man, or an idiot. He wasn't sure.

Her hand touched his hair, and he jerked even harder than when she slapped him. He was ready for everything except the loving way she let her fingers roam his blond locks.

He had no way of knowing it, but Sin was far from balanced or confident. She stared, confused, at her own raging erection. Years ago when she found her kink was dominating men and that she excelled at it, it became a way of life. However, making money out of it had somewhat dulled the edge. It took some concentration and a lot more stimulation nowadays for her to achieve gratification.

Kevin's shivering form pushed all of her buttons. There was something in his scent—the delicious fear she so much cherished in submissive new trainees, but something else too. She ached to forgo all her training. Pounce on him and ravish him until she heard him scream, either her name or from pain.

She had to stop for a minute, calming her excitement with a deep-breathing exercise. Mind over body. The blood stopped rushing into both her heads, and she gave a deep sigh of relief.

He turned his head. "You okay?"

"It's Mistress." She stomped her foot hard on the floor, surprised again by her lack of control. "You just earned yourself your first punishment. Don't look at me. Eyes front. Bend forward, hands and knees."

Kevin complied quickly, remembering her hand slapping his buttocks.

His squirming body had an instant effect, and her soldier jumped right up.

"Goddamn."

She needed a distraction. Her boots clicked and clacked on the floor behind Kevin. She went to her armoire, and when she returned she lay the crop on the floor so he could see it. He shivered again. Her hand went to his back and started rubbing him gently. He was skittish at first, expecting her to deliver on her promised punishment. But as time went by and nothing happened, Kevin moved back into her soothing touch.

Her other fingers trailed down his back, between his ass cheeks. Finding his hard cock, she gently squeezed his member along its length. When she felt his wetness, she licked her lips.

"You seem to be excited, beautiful Pet."

"Yes, Mistress."

Kevin heard the sound of lotion squeezed and he felt her fingers on his ass-cheeks, spreading him open. Another finger trailed his crevice, it touched his sack that was stretched and aching. Sin massaged his balls, and then her finger went up again, circling his starfish.

"Oh." A little gasp escaped his mouth and Sin smiled.

A wet finger entered his anus, and Kevin jerked.

"Shhh." Her free palm went to his bare back again and caressed him. His distress was delicious, but she wanted his experience to be a good one. Sin already decided that this was not going to be a one-night thing. Here was something special, and she would take her time to explore him and enjoy everything he had to offer.

She eased her finger into his sensitive ring, feeling the tempting heat of his ass clasp around her. Her finger probed his soft tunnel, and Kevin hunched up as if this were his first time. His ass nibbled on her finger, amusing her. "What's the matter, jumpy little rabbit? Isn't your girlfriend a futa?"

He never told her that Diana was a futanari. How the hell did she know? Again, he considered bailing out.

Sin's other hand wrapped around his cock. She didn't jerk him, she milked him gently, and Kevin heard himself moan.

He let his suspicions slide because he liked her touch. He came to her room because he was a little drunk, a little angry with Diana, and a lot horny and curious. He thought this game was about pain and humiliation, not tenderness.

"Good boy," she praised when he relaxed and started moving into her finger.

She pulled her finger out and inserted it again. Then she added another wet finger. Kevin flinched but kept his eyes on the front. His body moved back into her waiting fingers. Hours of training with Diana had conditioned his body. A clear line of precum started forming at the head of his untouched cock, dripping down to the floor.

Sin shivered. The effect he had on her amazed her and angered her. She started breathing deeply with each rock of his hips, trying to regain control. She almost pulled her fingers out to make room so she could spear him. It was her right as a dominatrix. Her pleasure always came first.

Kevin grunted and pushed back.

"Good boy!"

He liked to be called 'good boy' by her. He wanted to be a perfect boy.

"You like this, don't you?"

He wanted to say 'Yes, Mistress,' but he choked and just nodded, blushing. Anal sex was something only deviants practiced. When he was younger, he was sure it was as true as the sea was wet or the sky blue. Even now, after months of being Diana's boyfriend, he couldn't speak the words out loud. He was too ashamed to tell Helen, but just like the priest she remembered from her childhood in West Englewood, the pastor in his Catholic church back home had a warm spot in his heart for gays, transgender, and futanari. He usually mentioned them when he talked about the fires of hell.

Sin saw his shame and allowed the affront to slide. Domination was about humiliation sometimes, but not tonight. She would save that morsel for another session. She'd have him addicted and begging.

"On your knees."