Family Issues Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rose to his knees and grunted when her fingers slipped out of his body.

"I'm going to collar you."

"Mistress?"

"What?"

"Collar? Like...like a dog collar?"

"It's a sub training collar, with my butterfly emblem on it. It means that you're my property." Sin pulled out a black leather collar she always carried in her duffel bag and wrapped it around his neck. Kevin's hand went to it immediately. The leather was smooth against his skin, and he ran his finger over it, shuddering when he touched the metal ring in the middle.

What next? A leash? Yep, he was going straight to hell.

"Up! On your feet!" It was a command, but her voice came out strangely.

He stood up and turned to her, questioning. Her face was red and her teeth clenched. She was breathing hard.

"Eyes on the wall!" she barked. "Don't look at me! Hands on the wall!"

"Yes, Mistress." He turned.

Sin blinked and wiped sweat from her forehead. She was fighting a losing battle. A dominatrix was always in control, but the sight of her own collar around his neck almost caused her to shoot her seed in the air.

She usually trained a sub for weeks, sometimes months before she penetrated him, and then only after he begged her to.

Discipline! Breathe, slowly, in and out. Don't let a twenty-year-old kid control you. You're the dom, he's the sub.

"Why don't you want me to look at you, Mistress?"

"Because I said so." Also because his purple eyes were bewitching.

"I just want to point out that I like looking at you, Mistress Sin, you're beautiful."

Discipline is fucking overrated, she thought as she grabbed his hips, lowered herself and speared him from behind.

Kevin cried out, surprised. She was thick, but nothing he couldn't handle. The pressure was intense, and Kevin felt the head of her cock rubbing around. His tight ring hugged around the thick ridge of her cock. Sin sunk her fingers in his hips and exerted some more pressure on his ass. She pulled him back and urged her hips forward, drawing a long gasping breath from him as she sank the length of her thick cock into his tiny hole.

"You're such a good boy," she whispered, closing her eyes and tilting her head back, pulling him lower. "Such a good boy." Her toes curled as she fought lust.

Sin put her hands under his chest and pulled Kevin up, lifting him up on her dick. She then stood straight up, pulling him completely off the floor. His legs kicked uselessly, and he wiggled on her cock. She was deep, but she wanted more.

"Relax," she whispered.

She usually made the spearing a special event. Prolonging it. It cemented the bond. She wanted to last if only to prove to herself that she could.

She penetrated to the hilt, lifting his slim body up in the air, and Kevin's cheeks closed around the last inch of her cock. Sin's eyes followed the path of her cock as it traversed between his cheeks, spearing him and sinking into the welcoming heat of his ass. His tunnel was heaven, clasping her sensitive cockhead in silk and warmth. She pulled him to her body, hugging him tight, tasting his shoulder.

"So beautiful," she whispered. "You're something else, Kevin."

Breathe. Retake control. She'd show Kevin what domination was. She planned to keep him speared for the next two hours.

Kevin clenched his butt, just like Diana had taught him to, and Sin's lower head played Judas. Her balls contracted, and she started shooting her seed deep inside his tight body.

"You're," he huffed, "you're not too bad yourself...I mean, Mistress."

-

"Boss?"

Diana stared at Nadine's box and wondered what evil lurked within. She then turned her head to the black suitcase Suzan had left her. She caressed the button and pressed it slowly. The click sounded like an ejaculation. Diana started counting the green stacks inside for the twentieth time. "One, two, three..."

"Ms. Brion?"

"Huh?"

"Do you prefer Diana, or should we keep it formal?" Ethan had his cocky smile again. He grew confident when Suzan wasn't around.

"Did you just call me boss?" she said.

"Too provincial?"

"I like the sound of that. Nine, ten, eleven—"

"Boss it is." He sounded disappointed. "One hundred and eighty thousand dollars, it's all in there, boss."

"Isn't it a bit dangerous to carry so much money around?"

"It's Suzan's money."

"Looks like regular US dollars to me."

"I digress. It's not Suzan's money per se, she just handles it for them, and considering who it belongs to, a man would need to be suicidal to try and steal it."

"Who does it belong to?"

Ethan shrugged.

"You're right, I don't want to know."

"Don't you worry for a second, boss. We'll deposit everything together on Monday. I'll show you. Easy peasy lemon squeezy."

Everyone treated her as a simpleton, even her so-called assistant. She leaned on the suitcase, closing the lid, then pressed the button again.

"Let me take that off your hands." He pulled the suitcase, and Diana let go of it reluctantly. "Please. The kind of thing that we have here tonight is special. We don't throw these parties often. Twice, maybe three times a year."

"What kind of thing do we have here tonight, exactly?"

"A night of pleasures and exploration."

"So, cheap prostitutes, alcohol and drugs."

Ethan stared at her for a second. Reassessing. "Pretty much."

"Cool."

"Well, pretty much except for the cheap part. Suzan left you here so you can enjoy the facilities." Ethan pointed at the bed. Her new boss had left them earlier, saying she had other business to attend to. But the three naked angels remained on the massive bed. The girl was snoring lightly, her head lying on the chest of the blond boy, whose eyes were glazed. The second boy, a stocky Latino with the muscles of a wrestler, was up and staring at her.

"Or if none of that is your thing, I can..." Ethan's smile turned cocky again.

Diana straightened her mini dress, not because it needed straightening. She caught Ethan staring up her legs when she did. Yep, she still had it.

Time to change the dynamic. "What exactly do you do as my assistant, Ethan?"

"Anything you want, boss."

"Coffee?"

"Sure, but—"

"But what?"

His hand clenched and his face reddened. "But nothing. I...I just wanted to say how glad I am to be working under you."

"Cappuccino, nonfat."

Ethan nodded and scurried away. Diana sat her ass on Suzan's chair and leaning back, lifted her legs onto the desk. She gave the trio on the bed another scan. The girl had an elfin beauty. Blonde, delicate, her skin almost transparent, like a sculpture made of glass. Women were usually not her thing, but this girl was on par with Kevin's exotic beauty. Well, almost.

Ethan returned two minutes later with a big cup. He frowned at her cheekiness when he saw her feet on Suzan's desk, but he said nothing.

Diana gave him her sweetest smile. "Your boss is generous regarding prostitutes but cheap on the coffee machine?"

"What?"

"There should be vapors coming off the top."

"Ms. Brion, I think you misunder—"

"Call me boss."

He nodded and went for another cup.

First impressions were important. Diana pondered whether she should send Ethan for another round when he returned with her coffee.

"This is as hot as it gets," he said.

"Place it on the table, let it cool down a little. You look like someone who can give proper neck massage."

"I..."

"You said everything."

"Sure, why not, boss?" He took control, pushing her head gently forward. His fingers glided along her swan neck, searching and probing. Whenever he detected tension points, he sank his fingertips, applying pressure. He was attentive to the changes in her body language, especially to the bulge that was growing under her dress.

She turned to him, and he had the cocky smile again. Diana sipped the coffee. "Perfect."

"I was a professional masseur."

"Handsome, smart, makes excellent coffee, and a professional masseur. I hit the jackpot with you, didn't I?"

"You think I'm handsome, boss?"

"Have you ever considered a career in modeling?"

Ethan's fingers travelled below her neckline. "No."

"Great, self-awareness is important. What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Enjoying the little things in life, boss."

"Funny shit. Take your hands off my tits."

He didn't take his hands off. "You're so sexy, boss. The prettiest women in here tonight."

After months with Kevin and his passive reluctance, it felt refreshing to be the one being chased. Still, first impressions were important, and Diana wanted to demolish any sort of leverage, real or imaginary, he had on her. She grabbed his ball sack and squeezed, hard enough to let him know she wasn't playing. "Next time you do anything without my permission, I'll fuck you up, and not in a sexy way."

He paled, and she pulled on his tie, lowering him to her level. His eyes rounded up as she grabbed his neck for a deep and wet French kiss.

When she was done, he gasped for air. "Do you think you could let go of my family jewels, boss?"

She clasped a little harder, and Ethan groaned. His blue eyes were starting to tear up.

"You want me, Ethan?"

He nodded quickly.

"How about a little honesty then? My little tit for your tat."

"Honesty?"

"Why did Suzan hire me?"

"The less you know, the better." He gulped. "For your sake, Diana. All I can say is that the nightclub is just a front."

"No shit, Sherlock. Think I didn't guess that? I don't give a fuck even if Suzan uses the club to launder Colombian drug cartel money." His eyes rounded, and she realized she wasn't so far off the mark. "I want to know why Suzan hired me. And don't sell me bullshit about her seeing the potential. Nobody hires an ex-drug-addict to run a ten-million-dollar business."

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you, just let go."

Diana stopped squeezing but didn't let go of his balls.

Ethan took a deep breath when he felt the pressure subside. "Nobody expects you to run anything."

"Gee, you think?"

"I'm supposed to run the backstage. Don't worry, boss, I'm good at what I do."

"I fucking swear you'll start singing soprano in ten seconds." Her voice was low, and she squeezed again. "Why does Suzan want me to run her nightclub, Ethan?"

"Stop! Stop! I'll tell you."

Diana squeezed harder.

"Nadine!"

"What?" Diana squeezed harder.

"It's Nadine!" Ethan tried to scream, but what came out was a pained squeak. "Suzan wants to screw Nadine."

Diana finally released him, and Ethan pulled back, groaning, his hands clutching his stomach.

"I thought she and the Arab bitch were business associates?"

"They are," Ethan collapsed on the floor, wincing. "They're associates and enemies. Nadine is the syndicate's rising star. She acquired more than a few enemies along the way. Suzan hates her guts. By hiring you, she has leverage over you, even greater than Nadine. Plus, since Nadine hates you so much, she gets to poke her in the eye."

"So I'm what? A big 'fuck you, bitch!' sign?"

"It's not that bad, boss. It means that you can't fail at your new job, because no one expects you to do anything."

Diana nodded. "We'll see about that. Thanks for the update. Just remember that I expect this to be the new standard. We can skip the ball-squeezing next time."

Ethan nodded. His eyes were tearful, but he was looking at her with a newfound respect.

Diana jumped to her feet. "All right, lazy boy, this is not the time to sit on your ass. You're my lackey, and I need some serious butt-licking."

"You are strong as you are beautiful, boss."

"Not that kind of ass-licking, dummy." She approached the bed. The young Latino sat up and slapped the sleeping girl. She shook her head like a little dog and stared at Diana groggily.

"So, do you want to sample the merchandise?" Ethan groaned. He tried to rise and sat down again. "Which one would you like to try?"

"The fucking lot." Diana pointed at the Latino. "You, make room! Chop, chop."

"No entiendo." He smiled at her.

"Not in ten days. Right now! Comprendo?" Diana grabbed his swelling cock and pulled it until he had to stand, then she took his place on the bed, standing on her knees above the blonde nymphet. The girl tried to rise, but Diana pushed her back.

"Aii," the girl gasped as Diana's hands slid down to touch the soft skin up her thighs. She tweaked her own nipple.

Diana's fingers slipped and lifted up until she held both the nymphet's cheeks in the palm of her hands.

"Perfect ass, just like Kevin's," Diana said.

"Wer ist Kevin?" the girl mumbled.

Diana pushed the buttock back slightly and heard the girl moan. Her underwear was already wet, and she wiggled out of it. She moved her fingers on the peachy buttocks and touched the girl's little rose.

"But Kevin doesn't have your soft lips."

Diana pulled the girl's head gently toward her with her free hand. Tiny cherry lips and a twitching rabbit nose. The girl smiled at her, hooked her arm around Diana's neck and pulled her down. Electric shocks ran through her as their lips touched. Diana's fingers teased the pulsing little hole while her tongue worked inside the soft mouth. A jolt of electricity went through her when the younger woman began to suck on her tongue. The lithe body began to squirm against her.

"Get me wet, Ethan," she gasped.

"What?"

"Either you, or tell Diego Luna here to do it, or Baked Billy." She motioned towards the young man on his back who was staring into space with unblinking eyes. "I don't care, but I want to be slick and ready."

"Sure, boss." Ethan moved to the bed and lay on his back, then wiggled himself between Diana's legs and pushed her mini up.

"Nice tattoo, boss. Is it Big Bird?"

"More tongue, less talk."

His hand closed around her cock, and it pulsed. He squeezed his fingers tightly and watched as a bubble of clear juice formed at the tip. It grew larger until the bubble turned to a drip and splattered on his forehead. Quickly, Ethan's tongue came out and caught the drip, and he sucked it into his mouth.

A moan escaped Diana's lips. "Good boy."

Ethan tasted her sweet juice and gave a satisfied grunt. Without hesitation he opened his mouth and sucked the head inside, bringing a moan from Diana. His hand began to work up and down the shaft, milking more of the sweet liquid into his hungry mouth.

"Fuck! Stop!" Diana growled.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I want to get wet, not to bust a nut." Diana stopped teasing the girl. She closed her hand on the nymphet's leg, and without ceremony or warning, she flipped her onto her stomach. She pulled her so her little ass was raised in the air like an invitation.

"You!" She touched the Latino's cock, then motioned at the girl. He nodded quickly and mounted the girl from behind. His cock easily plunged into the nymphet's vagina, and the blonde girl turned to Diana with a surprised look on her face.

"Willst du mich nicht?"

"It's like the fucking United Colors of Benetton here." Diana positioned herself behind the Latino boy's rotating buttocks. She leaned in and pressed her meaty glans to it. The guy stopped his thrusts and turned to her. Diana turned his head back and slapped his ass. She then leaned forward and watched as his tight hole yielded and accepted the blunt tip of her glans.

The guy grunted and tried to push her back.

"I don't think he's used to being a bottom bitch, boss."

"He better learn fast." The young Latino had a wrestler's body, but Diana had the futanari strength edge, plus she held the authority. She slapped his hand away and pushed, licking her lip, watching as her bulbous head started slowly disappearing inside him. He opened wider and wider as it slid through, only struggling for a moment with the top lip of her corona before he finally slipped over it and cinched tight.

"Ooh ya, that's the best." Diana slapped his ass.

Diana pushed farther, and a pleasing mixture of pained whimpers from the guy mixed with a lusty moan from the girl filled her ears. She knew she had her dick well into virgin territory. Diana drew a deep breath and then slowly but steadily fed him the rest of her meat. She wasn't very gentle about it, and the man escaped into the girl's gripping muscles.

She let him rest for a moment before she tapped his back, motioning him to start moving. He began humping but went at it slowly. Every time he pulled out of the girl's pussy, he speared himself on Diana's cock.

"How about that ass-licking, Ethan?"

She felt his breath on her ass, and a moment later his wet tongue wiggled inside her.

"Fuck. Whatever you may say about Suzan, she sure knows how to give a bonus."

--

Suzan Owens, AKA 'the Grand Spider', rubbed her erection. Her kick wasn't drugs, or alcohol, or even sex. She liked to watch, like a spider on the wall. A black widow. She sat in her private office, a spartan room with a single desktop computer and wall-to-wall monitors.

On one monitor, a fat man was gasping his last breath. The autopsy would determine cocaine overdose. The coroner was in her back pocket.

Death wasn't pretty. The fat man lost control of his muscles during the last moments of his life. The bed on which his naked body twitched was soaked with his bodily fluids. Suzan watched him with a detached curiosity, as a researcher observes a rat dying in a maze.

She didn't like to lose vital assets, but the congressman had become a liability during recent months. His addictions were uncontrollable.

On another monitor she watched Diana pounding Ethan's ass on the canopy bed. The girl had the libido of an entire football team. She would be easy to control.

On yet another monitor she saw Nadine at the end of the grand hall. As she watched, the Middle Eastern futanari threw down her devil mask and kicked it across the room. Her face was red. She was shouting at the massive form of Madam Hulk. There was no mistaking the seven-foot-tall wrestler, costume or no costume.

Suzan smiled and pressed the sound button.

"What do you mean you lost him?" Nadine's voice was full of venom. "He is a fucking person, not your fucking car keys!"

"He was right there at the bar. But there are so many little angels in here tonight, and it was hard to follow him. Someone must have picked him off."

"You're damn right someone did!"

"I'll tell the boys to search the parking lot again. Their car is still here. Diana is still at the Naogen Tokomi offices. Don't worry, Nadine, we'll find him."

"Ms. Tawfiq." Nadine's beautiful eyes turned darker, and Madam Hulk flinched like a schoolgirl about to be slapped. "Today, my name is Ms. Tawfiq."

Suzan's cock twitched in her panties, and she almost came.

She looked at another monitor, which showed Sin's basement. On a giant bed, Sin was cuddling Kevin's naked form in her arms.

"What the fuck?"

Suzan lost her erection and picked up her mobile.

--

Sin was not the cuddling type, yet it was physically painful to try and extract herself from Kevin's naked form and the warm bed. It was another rule she had broken tonight. The mistress should sleep on the bed and the sub at his rightful place, on the rug, or on the cold floor if she felt punishment was due.

She wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pulled him close, gently rubbing his arm. His body, pressed against hers, sent warm waves through her stomach. His touch made her heart flutter a little faster inside her chest.

Her phone buzzed. "Fuck!" she said when she saw who it was. Sin groaned as she rolled off the bed. "Stay here," she commanded, but it came out more like a request. She ran to the small bathroom and closed the door.

"Suzan."

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I intercepted Kevin as planned."

"What about the other part?"

"It's not that simple."

"Isn't it? I thought this was your specialty."

"Look, the balance between a submissive and his mistress is a delicate thing. It's something that should be nurtured slowly through several sessions. I don't take submissives to train these days, but in his case, I'm willing to make an exception."