All Comments on 'Family Issues Ch. 08'

by allthatisfuta

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
burkdmburkdmalmost 6 years ago
YES!

Please keep it up! I love this story.

Also please let Hellen be more well hung than Nadine. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait for more! Please keep it going!

luvz2readluvz2readalmost 6 years ago
Loved chapter 8!!!

Loved the chapter, especially the fleshing out of Kevin’s mother.

On that note, will you eventually reveal further details about her adulterous behaviour and kevin’s Subsequent blocking-out of the memory?

RoseBRoseBalmost 6 years ago
I love this series

I just love it. Thank you so much for your hardwork.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Great story

This story continues to get better and more interesting. I really want to read about how Kevin reacts when he remembers everything in the flashback dream. You packed a tremendous amount into that scene. Very well done. I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great chapter

I can't remember when the last time was, I was so excited for a new entry in a story series. Your character work and dialogue is basically flawless. I sincerely hope you are able to make a great living out of writing because you certainly earned it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Didn't like chapter 7 but with chapter 8 you did not dissapoint, nice work tying up almost all loose ends. Great work pushing the characters as well as the stories theme, love.

allthatisfutaallthatisfutaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Question: Will Kevin remember the flashback dream he blocked.

Answer: It was a flashback, not a dream. Kevin doesn't block anything. He knows exactly who his mother was. In case you didn't notice he lies a lot. To his father. To Diana. To Helen. And mainly to himself, like everyone does sometimes.

He paints a picture of a perfect mother and childhood when in fact, Helen's childhood with her alcoholic mother was in a sense much easier than his.

He's one of the good guys, but he's hardly flawless.

allthatisfutaallthatisfutaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Question: How big is Helen's cock? Is she like 5 feet down there?

Why the hell is that so important? Everyone knows it’s the width that counts.

Okay, whatever

Answer: I'm not saying she's big but

If she gets morning wood and she falls down, someone gets impregnated in China.

She sends dickpics as zip files.

Her dick got an elevator and a lobby.

Big enough?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BRAVO!!!!

Just wanted to say i genuinely look forward to your stories and as usual will eagerly await the next installment, so happy that the ligh bulb seems to have clicked for Kevin about Helen, cant wait to read where you take us next, I have no doubt it will be the latest great installment of the Kevin and Helen love affair. Thank you for the hardwork in writing this for our entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

I hardly ever read anymore between work and life, but every couple days I return to check for the next chapter. You have an amazing story here and I cannot wait to read the next step in the complicated development!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for the answer to my comment.

It changes how I think about this chapter. It gives Kevin added depth I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
loving this

i'm always so eager to read more of this awesome story. a big thanks from me - can't wait for more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Helen x Kevin

I can´t wait for them to finally be together. I hope they realize that they met before.

airgodairgodalmost 6 years ago
Awesome as usual

How does Helen not remember meeting Kevin before ??? Awesome scene. I thought it was blocked memory as well. Does Kevin not realize it was them?

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 6 years ago

This entire series has been stunning. Such an incredible story, I'm flabbergasted by your talent.

scarlettnicholsscarlettnicholsalmost 6 years ago
Almost!

So close! You have teased your loving readers with outstanding writing as these two develop their romance, and I imagine it might come out into the open next chapter! I hope so anyway. Whatever you have planned though, stick to that! You are the word artist here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MORE....

of the same BS. So far in each chapter you give us a little tease of Kevin and Helen and then stick him with some stupid bimbo that he has to fight off to get away. You need to seriously get on with the story here which should be Helen and him loving each other and exploring how she can move forward with her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't wait

Glad that Kevin realizes the truth about Helen. They deserve each other. Even Diana knows it. Keep this one going.... I'm strapped in and loving the ride!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your the best

Incredible story, the moment after I have read one chapter I am desperately waiting for the next to arrive, you have real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Second the more comment

I used to wait on the edge of my seat for each chapter but the more Nadine gets involved and more of a abusively controlling monster Diana becomes the less I sit on that edge.

The constant inclusion of random new hookups also distracts from the budding romance that drew me in and has me skimming each chapter for only the bits at the apartment where things are still somewhat the same as when chapter one hooked me.

I really at this point hope Nadine and Diana fall off a cliff together and hit every rock on the way down which is sad for me to say because I felt bad for Diana at first but now I just hate everything about her.

the_specialistthe_specialistalmost 6 years ago
dont listen to the neigh sayers

For the people complaining about the story, if you don't like how the author is writing the story then move on to a new one. The writer doesn't have to keep coming out with chapters. They can just leave it at this if there are so many complainers. If the author was going to write the story how others want it written then they could commission them for the story but the author is doing it for free so the author gets to decide how the story progresses.

To the author, you keep doing what your doing. I like a good bit of plot and build up and story building in my smut lol. The flow is fine in my opinion and I'm looking forward to more.

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago
Wow, wow, wow...and wow one more time!

That was such a 180 from the last chapter. Maybe it's just because the story is coming off from what I personally thought was the worst chapter to date(and maybe the only truly bad chapter thus far), but this felt like such a revival for a series I had been heavily invested in. It pretty much did everything right that the last chapter got wrong. POV's only from the character's who really matter, no new sex partners to further complicate an already complicated story, and no making me try to feel bad for Diana(cause it is just way too late for that).

Kev's memories definitely brought up more questions than they answered, but the insight we gained into Kevin was undeniable. Though the moments with Ben kind of make me wish he would go see Iman again. In fact, I thought if Kev ever hooked up with Nadine again that is how it would happen. Just seems like with how good a guy Kev is, not to mention his close connection with his little brother, he would put up with Nadine to spend time with Iman.

I also have to mention the ending, because man, oh, man. Those last few lines were so heartbreaking and yet so beautifully written. There is poetry in your prose. Well done.

Also, not that the title didn't work before, but I like that it is becoming even more fitting now.

EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Back to the good stuff

I was one of the many who criticised Ch.7 and I still have the same opinion. You seem to think that readers like myself are wrong, but sometimes the writer needs to try and look at what they’ve written from the readers point of view, not their own. Every writer thinks they’ve written a masterpiece otherwise they wouldn’t bother putting in all the time and effort, but false or misguided praise is worth nothing.

Thankfully, and it seems others feel the same way, you’ve now go the story going in the right direction again. I like the mention of the watch and Suzan and the implications. Little things can make a story.

After I registered you were one of the first to go on my favourite writers list and there was a reason for that and it still applies. Recently you praised someone for a story they’d written. My opinion differed from yours and I told them if they wanted to see how it should be done then they should read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

It's one of my fav stories; besides i really died million times laughing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Just to let you know, I have followed all chapters with awe and always await the next chapters and check quite frequently to see if more has been posted. I think your doing an awesome job and keep it up!

Olander123Olander123almost 6 years ago
damn...

I started reading your story Monday, last Monday and it's been a great week because of your amazing writing even though I think Kevin is way too lucky for his own good thank you and keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

No more twist and turns lets get these two hooked up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You are one of the best authors out there. The language is nothing short of perfect and the underlying comedy adds so much depth to just a story. Please, please, please never stop writing these stories. God bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfection

You are good enough to get into actual novel writing the way you make the characters flow is anazing, I look forward to reading them as soon as I see they are up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs more characters and plot twists

C'mon! There's only 3 chapters left!

When is the futa cyborg from the future going to arrive to bring Kevin his traveling pants to help him stop the looming apocalypse and give him someone he can rape regularly?

When will his secretly futa mother appear as a Force ghost to teach him his true lineage, help him fulfill his destiny as a wedding planner, and (of course) rape him when she gets horny?

When will Suzan finally reveal herself as his evil future great-great-great-grandchild who always hated him because he died before he could ever rape her; before raping him, learning the true power of love, betraying the Klingon Empire, and thus, negating her own existence?

I hope this goes on forever!!! [sarcasm]

das4200das4200almost 5 years ago
Simply Amazed

I feel like I'm late to the most amazing party ever. I've bot finished reading yet, bit I can't get enough of this. This. This sir is the most gripping novella that has me enraptured. I havent read the comments from the other chapters, but I see people weren't happy with the last one. I personally love it. Your characters have flaws. There is depth and substance. The other people simply don't want to or can't see that. Everything isn't sunshine and roses. Kevin is 21. He's young and still maturing. He will make mistakes. Everyone does. I love this and just wanted to let you know that.

That said, there were a few facts that left me confused slightly. I I know there is incredible depth in your characters and they don't reveal their whole pasts, but you mentioned that after Helen's mom died she was left taking care of Diana and joined the marines at 18. Wouldn't that leave Diana as a minor, all alone? There isnt any mention of other relatives or grandparents, and someone would have to care for her while Helen was in basic training and eventually Iraq. Also, Helen was an officer. To be that she would have to have a college degree. Did she join as enlisted and go to an officer program during her time in service? Just curious. Also, I know people dont remember everything, but Helen was pretty much 18 when she met Kevin. It's not a major event in her life, but I feel you would remember the first time you saw someone with purple eyes, it is quite unique. Anyway, I'm going to finish reading the rest of this masterpiece now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I swear to God...

If Helen and Kevin don’t end up together, I’ll hunt everybody involved in this down...

NO MERCY.

They are the best couple in the universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

From what I understand, Diana is becoming less human and more hateful. Helen wants to know what the hell happened with Kevin and Kevin doesn't want her to know that everything went sideways.

Skidoo800Skidoo800about 3 years ago

💘 💘 💘 totally awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My gosh can you please let Helen and Kevin have some form of sex my poor dick is drooling for them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Look dude... I came here to squeeze my pp, but then I found this... It is hands down one of the best fucking story that I ever read.... But should say though... Kevin flings his ass in the direction of all the Futa all the while spewing his ideals and morals...it is ironic, but it makes the erotic part I would say.... Another one was his mom... Until this chapter his mom was painted as white as possible, but when she actually was cheating... Well that felt a bit bitter....i really could feel how kev felt there...but it didn't take away too much from the story... But I would be lying if I said it didn't atoll(maybe it's just me)... But well fuck that... I would read it anyway

Chris7swChris7swover 2 years ago

You are an evil person.

You're making me continue reading page after page after page until it's so long past bedtime that I might just as well forget the night. You know what they say when a book is good - that you just can't stop turning the page; well that's me and this story to a T. I just wish (no I don't) that this story wasn't so damned addictive!

Totally, utterly absorbing; completely wild and amazing; shockingly out of my usual comfort zone - and yet I keep on reading - I just can't stop.

I came for the sex and I love most of what you describe (although not all - BDSM isn't my scene at all) and yet I almost want to skip over the sex and just follow the plot.

And reading this 3 years or so after it was published doesn't make it age one oita - perhaps, given the current Covid problems this story actually brings out memories of happier times.

Magnifique!

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896over 2 years ago

Kevin needs to end things with Diana all ready, this relationship is getting him involved with some bad people. Helen is the one for Kevin, but he's so blind that he doesn't see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally!

...but, no :(

So Good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing.great story except for the moral implications and the politics of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story could be the plot of a Tarantino movie, but better. I literally can't stop reading it. The writing style is beautiful, the characters are dynamic and growing. The different plot lines intersecting with each other. I just..... I just.... I can't even describe. I beat it like 5 hours ago and I've just been reading cause I can't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why tell the story of Kevin meeting the Brion family at his moms restaurant when he was ten yo I'm slow on comprehension great story but didn't understand why it was told

service_proservice_proabout 1 year ago

If this were a movie, Apple Inc. would shit themselves when they saw Diana used their products.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

At the end of movies, they said, "the story ain't real and the folks are made-up."

But in your twisted tale; The people who matter and the back stories of ALL of them makes me wonder; "Is it live? Or is it B♡llsh☆t?"

But, I love a great read!!! So I'm not caring one way or the other!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous