All Comments on 'Family Jules'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments (Page 2)
Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years ago
Excellant Story

This was a wonderful story to read. Good pacing and characters. Well done. Would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"She threw her arms wide and took a step my direction. I leaned to accept her embrace. Unsure where I ought put my hands, I just left them hang behind her."

I see stuff like this in the section more than one would think... I just don't get it. Ive never seen a brother that wouldnt, at the very least, scoop up his sister giving her a good bear hug, crushing her titties into his chest, and it doesnt matter if he wants to fuck her or not. Heh.

Well anyway, obviously Im just getting started in the story but wanted to throw that out there before I forgot! :). Back to reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well I really enjoyed the story! ...and thank goodness he wasnt one of those whiny losers going on and on about how we dant do this before he actually does, lol. She knew her brother pretty well though, cooked him slow! I can hear it though... "Uh, sorry sister, *that* is not going in this ass! NOT happening!" Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantsstic

One if ghe very best i have ever read!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kudos

After reading many submissions, I'm finally moved to comment. From one writer to another: truly, well done.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not good

she is a lazy useless user and will probably end up walking out after draining all his money. she cares about no one but herself the faster he gets away from her the better off he will be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story, would love to see a followup

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Love Knows No Bounds!

- Really liked this story! Two lonely people finding what they really needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

really enjoyed the sister getting it on with her bro, the anal part was fantastic, thanks for putting pen to paper.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 7 years ago
"Family Jules:" - Twenty-five Year Older Sister, Julie (Jules) Hewitt and Several Years Younger Brother, Damon Hewitt.

The story seemed to have much promise for being a romantic, loving, caring brother and sister incestuous love story. Even though Julie had a much storied past, maybe even devil-may-care attitude, there were signs that her maturity had outgrown the shambles she had hoped to leave behind. Later, when Damon lets Jules abortion (when she was eighteen years old) be known, doomed what could have been a great story for me, to the scrap heap!

The siblings feelings for each other had merit and promise, with the hand-holding, the deep emotional glances as they kissed, while doing small intimate things for each other. But shit--literally and figuratively--happens. They enter several phases of not being able to make decisions about each, what to expect nor what to give. First they wanted, and then they didn't, causing rifts and chasms of self doubts as to where their fantasies and expectations for each other were going.

The nail in the coffin (for this reader) was the lack and disregard for consummation of their (sexual) love, with the failure of a good story gone bad was the unnecessary introduction of shit chute activity.....of both parties. The story should be classified (tagged) as anal and domination! Even though, I thought many times the story would turn out to be a sibling consummated and incestuous romance, but each time was disappointed. The writer has merit, but needs to better organize her characters' directions and thought processes on a better keel, with much more emphasis of purpose.....and consummate the fucking sibling sexual, cock to pussy, action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome.

bigdaddyg123 has it wrong and reveals that he has some selective preferences that simply don't suit the rest of us. This story was great! A tender-hearted sister who needs some butt-lovin'? What's wrong with that?

Excellent dialogue and character dev. Believable progression of events. Hot!

soul71soul71over 6 years ago
Hmm anal?

Dude, that was one hell of a story. While anal isn't my thing, that didn't matter, what matters if the story itself. Characters were well rounded, dialogue was good, not necessarily my strong point but I do try in my stories. Good flow, I know how long and tedious it can be to get details, the setting, dialogue just right to make the story flow coherently. The haters, well they just want to complain when they are getting a free story they don't have to pay for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

This was a five star story the second they didn't want kids; so many otherwise fantastic stories are marred on the last page by a screaming shit factory.

Of course, the story is great around that too, and bigdaddyg's got his head further up his ass than an ostrich trying to hide from a proctologist. My one gripe with this story is that she jumped in to the relationship a little too quickly.

InsaneAidenInsaneAidenabout 6 years ago
Great story!

The buildup, the dialogue and everything is great its more than decade this story was published lol i just found it, my feedback wont matter much but great story!.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
x 3

This is the third time I've read this wonderful story. I realize it is entirely fictional yet it reads as if it were, or at least could be, true. Put differently, it has a most palpable credibility. I can really see this happening, especially what followed the conversation between Damon and Tom, (the What is it that women want?) exchange. It opened Damon's eyes, allowing him to finally appreciate Jules in her full womanhood. It was at that point that they ceased being (merely) brother and sister. And the sex wasn't bad either. Take it from an inveterate ass licker, it rocked!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Loved It

Very well written and I enjoyed the slow build up to them having sex. My only complaint was how you made him out to be so unable to speak to her.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 4 years ago
God yes!!

I absolutely loved it!

You have such a gift at writing a good brother/sister story but why on earth is this your only incest taboo submission? Please continue with more...You have a tells lent fir it.

SmutolSmutolover 4 years ago
Good start, but

I rly cant relate to our "male" hero. Hes sister is supposed to be one step from homeless and yet he clearly prefers her to keep relying solely on him. He not only does not help her getting any kind of job but even directly opposes the very idea her even trying in that direction. No kids ever too. Apart from the starting shower she does not behave like a almost homeless person to me. Shes supposed to be older than him too. In real life this situation would cause her depressed real fast assuming she would not be depressed already. No job, no objective in life, nobody rly needs her and no kids - no future. Apart from that our "male" is so meek like we talking about 12-15yo virgin. Cant speak up for himself letting her rant while he keeps quiet. Ugh i must admit it was cool idea for a story but i like it still to be somewhat belivable. This here is pretty far from it. 3/5 just because idea behind this story seem cool to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well love this Author and this story 5 stars

Just for me... Blow jobs MEH! Anal? No thanks I'm not gay or even close to Bi. The rest was very nice. I know the exact place made for a dick and cum, but I also love eating pussy. I've always felt my pleasure was pleasing the woman, so I do that. So thank you Author.

happybirthday22happybirthday22about 4 years ago
can feel some love

but, two loser...

shollingshollingalmost 4 years ago

A great and plausible story of wonderful platonic sibling love slowly transitioning into deep romantic love. My favorite type of incest story. The characters are smart and likeable and talk like normal people. The story is unrushed without dragging, and kind of sweet. Anyway, I've added it to my favorites list - 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice

Felt sorry for Jules. Bro was dumber than a box of rocks. Anal? I'm not into gay crap, YUK! otherwise very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man this is one of my favourite stories maybe even my favourite, nothing complicated no drama just simple story of two people finding something in each other, i keep reading this story every once in a while and i can't get enough of it. Wish that you continued writing stories in this category, thankyou for posting this amazing story. I found this story because i started looking for stories thru tags and thankgod i found this one. I am sure this story would in top list if re-posted, and i would like this to be reposted as well. And i am sure there will less people crying about anal as well, can you believe that this guys are reading incest stories and are pissed of about anal sex lol. Thanks again for posting amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice Story

It was a little ling to get to the hot spots, but it didn’t drag. I was expecting her to need a little dominance from a safe place, but she ended up having to practically beg any real sex. Two comments on the best hot spots. 1. When she asked him to talk her through the blowjob I thought there was an opportunity for some sexy banter and/or taunting (perhaps she masturbated and he calls her on it). 2 The ass licking absolutely priceless. My experience tells me he would be so hard and leaky from making cum that way, he wouldn’t need her mouth or lube. And the fact that she asks for it from the start and he made her cum with his tongue first should have shifted him to lead from there (what if he started questioning her about *liking it* up the ass? Or gets her to declare her need for this regularly). Of course taunting during sex generally leads to retreating back to safe and loving reflection after sex. Good work and thank you.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Loved the story as it was well written and flowed smoothly. This is easily one of my favorite stories, I only wish the author would have continued the story a little bit further to them taking up the role of a married couple, having kids and the happily ever after. Well Done 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its a great start. I'm looking forward to the next 10-12 chapters.. your writing is well done an I can't wait for the rest of the chapters. Please don't pull a "Xarth "and leave the stories 1/2 written.

Personally I think you have a great story start and I'd like to see the characters developed a

Thanks for sharing this story with the rest of us 👍...

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Solid. Great writing.

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhotoabout 1 year ago

Wonderful!!! I love to read LOVE stories. Relations don't matter among consenting adults, just relationships. Thank you for sharing this with me/us!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Could this have been any better?

I think not.

Not only was she a redhead goddess, not only was she the big sister he's been in love with his whole life. Not only was she the most perfect angel ever created. But she also let's me tongue that perfect ass that haunts my dreams? This is the best story ever written!

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

A nicely written story which I truly found most enjoyable. There was on element that piqued my general curiosity though. Why is it that a predominant number of writers of this genre seem to give the female protagonists red hair? (Just curious)

mrdata9770mrdata97705 months ago

(11/30/2023) Well, this is going to take a while. First, I’m not into feet as in sucking toes. I’ve done it, but meh.., not something I enjoy doing. Two, I’m definitely NOT into rimming. I’ll give her the Aussy kiss day and night, but rimming, nope. Never done it and never will. Now these are my preferences. If those fetishes were spelled out in the tags I would most likely not have read this story. As for the story itself, I found the character of Damon to be very light, bland, and selfish. Yes, he lusted after Jules but did he actually love her? When she gave him the silent treatment all he cared about was himself. He wanted her to leave and stop his, I guess, discomfort. I felt much more for Jules. She seemed real and had empathy. Another thing that bothered me was the discussion of children. His friend's children bother him so he doesn’t want any of his own. It just ticks me off when I hear about how couples don’t want to have children because it cramps their style or they feel that they should not bring more children into this so-called messed-up world. Of course, It’s every couple's right to not have children, their preferences, their life. But I find it so selfish and arrogant. Now you can use the excuse that they shouldn’t have children because they are blood-related, and there can be very deleterious effects on the offspring. But the odds of their children having any defects are almost as low as a non-related couple. They would both need to have the common gene that causes disorders like Down syndrome or Cystic Fibrosis. And it takes several generations for effects like limb malformations, and disorders of sex development to manifest themselves. I can say she could have done better than Damon. I tried very hard to like this story because I liked the premise but I had to bail in the middle of page five. The story was very good regarding grammar and structure. I gave this story three stars because I didn’t want to be a dick. Most stories I've read on this site are pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved it, except the parts about anal and baby murder.

ToughSailorToughSailor15 days ago

General observations after a second reading: Never did explain what precipitated her homeless status - Red hair and blue eyes? Not likely - OK, we've already got the picture so no need for them to continually keep referring to each other as 'sister' or 'brother' - She comes across as some sort of a needy ne'er-do-well bitch - "... exposing her bosom". Damn, bosom is such an archaic term. Try tits, or worst case, breasts - Yech. I guess ass licking just ain't my bag - Unless I missed it he never got around to straight-up fucking her - From your very accurate locale descriptions I assume you might be a Seattle resident -

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous