Family Jules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?"

"Are you bored of me?"

I inhaled a sharp breath. My body tensed. "Why would you wonder that?"

Julie's head turned, bringing her eyes upward to meet mine. "Answer the question."

"No. Not at all."

"You sure were quiet today. Like you were bored."

My eyes left hers. I dared not tell her I was far closer to enthralled than bored in her presence. "No. I guess maybe a little distracted. Work, you know."

"Didn't you like the salmon?"

"Sure."

"I was thinking I could maybe try and make that sometime. Baked instead of smoked, of course, but it shouldn't be too difficult."

My eyes wandered to the water as my mind wandered to my sister's cooking. "Sure," I agreed after a moment's reflection, "that'd be good."

"You sure I'm doing ok? I mean, better than McDonald's?"

I snapped my focus back to her face. "Yes! Why?"

Jules issued a slight shrug and looked away. "I was just worried I might have worn out my welcome. Especially after I was a bit bossy last night and this morning and then you were so quiet all day."

"No, it's nothing to do with you, really; it's just, well, I don't know, but it's not you." I realized that hadn't come out well, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Are you sure?"

"Very."

Julie's head found my shoulder again. "Ok, then. Just hold me."

"I will," I assured her. "It's probably just the weather, you know, getting to the both of us. They say it's easy to get depressed here."

"Really," she mumbled. "I would never have guessed."

My sister didn't say another word until we reached the dock, a silence I dared not break until we settled into the car.

"It'll take a few minutes for the heat to kick in," I noted, "but at least we're out of the wind." I started the car, then reached for the wiper control.

"Does it always rain here?" Julie asked as the rubber blades scraped the mist from the glass.

"Seems to," I began, backing the vehicle out of the parking slot. "But it rains more quantity-wise in Houston. What it does here mostly is drizzle all winter. The summers are supposed to be really nice though, but you just missed that, arriving when you did."

"Maybe next summer we can go camping in the mountains?"

"What?" I queried. "I pay for a roof over my head and a nice warm bed to sleep in so I can what, pay more to sleep someplace cold and hard with just canvas between me and bears? I don't think so."

At once I regretted my words. Seconds before I was worried my sister might not ever be around for the summer, now I had all but declined an invitation to be alone with her in a primitive setting where, for just a little while, the rules of the civilized world might not apply.

Jules grinned, then gave her nose a wrinkle. "That is a nice big bed you have. Comfortable too. I tried it out a few times in the afternoon."

"Hey, I offered it to you. I guess it is time we got you a real bed though, isn't it?"

"Any reason we can't share?"

"Share?"

"Yeah. Sleep together. We did when we were kids."

My spine stiffened. "I'm not sure. We aren't kids anymore."

"I don't bite," Julie whispered. "Except as requested."

My heart seemed to climb up into my throat. I glanced to the passenger seat, my lips quivering, but no sound emerged.

"If you don't want to," Julie said, "that's ok. I can stay on the couch."

"No," I snapped. "It's ok. I mean, if you think that'd work ok, I suppose, I mean, well, we can try it."

"Why wouldn't it work?"

My shoulders bounced in a single shrug. "No reason, I guess."

"Great!" Jules exclaimed. "I don't want you to think I'm ungrateful, but I am so tired of that couch!"

I forced my eyes forward and glued them to the road. My attempt to concentrate on driving instead of my sister failed. I could think of nothing except the enchantress not a yard distant, a distance that would likely be much smaller when we bedded down. Soon enough I was shifting in my seat, trying to alleviate the discomfort of my suddenly too-snug trousers.

I'm not sure my cock ever softened over the course of the evening as I imagined Julie lying next to me. When that time finally arrived, I found the experience not quite the pleasure I had imagined. At first we just looked at one another for a few seconds before Julie finally spoke.

"Which side is yours?"

"The middle," I jested.

"Cute. Really though, which side do you want?"

"Either."

"Fine." My sister walked around the left edge of the bed. "I'll take this side. Not like a man needs the nightstand."

I inhaled a sharp breath as I considered what lay in the top drawer of the tiny cabinet, but it was too late to protest. Without a word, I moved to sit on the opposite side of the mattress. I threw off my clothes. Wearing but my briefs, I slid beneath the blanket, staying well to my side of center.

My eyes darted to my right before I dared tilt my head that direction. Only Julie's head peeked above the edge of the sheets beside me. Below the covers, I could see her arms and body in motion.

When her hands finally appeared from beneath the blankets, my wide eyes followed them; in one hand dangled her panties, from her other hung her bra.

I blinked as my eyes found her face. There was no hint of pout in her curved lips as she dropped the two garments on the floor beside the bed. She turned off the lamp and wiggled beneath the covers. "This is sooo much better than the couch," she purred. "Thank you."

"My pleasure," I insisted. I placed my head on my pillow and forced my eyes to the darkness of the ceiling. For the first time, the downside to this arrangement became apparent. With my naked sister lying but inches away, I had never been so excited, never needed to relieve myself more; yet I could not.

I almost always masturbated before sleeping. It had become practically a ritual since Jules had arrived. Rolling to one side, I tried to think of anything else. Slowly, the sheetrock turned from black to grey, but nothing else seemed to change. Then I heard my sister's breathing assume a deep, regular pattern.

Confident she was asleep, I dared move my hand to my cock. I started a slow caress, unsure if I could finish without becoming vigorous enough to wake her, but in dire need of something. This pace I continued for several minutes, but it was just a tease. With a sigh, I increased the force, and with it my focus.

Such was the level of my concentration, I didn't notice Julie move. The next thing I knew, I felt the warmth of her body next to mine. My hand froze. My eyes flew wide. In a slow arc, my head turned to look over my shoulder.

Her red hair looked a dark grey in the soft glow from the lights beyond my window. I looked to the blanket, confirming it rose and fell in a deliberate pattern. My eyes snapped shut. I tried to steady my nerve. It didn't help much, my right hand still vibrated of its own volition as I moved it from my cock, sliding it up my hip, and beyond, down my buttock until I at last reached the cleft where her body met mine.

My hand flinched, retreating an inch, before I steadied it and pushed onward. With my smallest finger first I moved to graze her skin. Then the next, and so on. As each new digit graced her flesh, I paused, gauging her reaction.

Untold minutes later, the full of my hand rested upon my sister's ass. I closed my eyes and just imagined how many times I had dreamed of a moment like this. I began to stroke her smoothness. My left hand slid from beneath me, finding my still-erect member. My fingers began to move in a rhythm, petting her ass and my cock at the same time.

As my arousal mounted, so did the force of my motion. Jules issued a protracted moan. I paused.

"More," she whispered, the single word coming to my ears with the softness of a gentle breeze.

I swallowed, unsure if she was awake. Within seconds, I decided it did not matter. If she wanted more, she could have it. My right hand slid to the bottom of her ass, cupping and then caressing as much of her buttock as would fit in my palm.

She moaned again. My left hand began a vigorous massage of my cock head. Within a minute, my body shuddered through my release. I shifted myself to the edge of the mattress, intent on reaching for my T-shirt beside the bed.

"Damon?"

I froze, tonguing my lips once. "Yes?"

"Oh, nothing, I guess. I just had the most amazing dream."

"Really? What about?"

Several seconds of silence passed. "Oh. I don't think I should tell you, but trust me, it was wonderful." She rolled back over to her side of the bed. "Perhaps I'll tell you in the morning, if I still remember it. Good night."

My hand jumped to the T-shirt. I rolled back in to bed, using the thin garment to cover the cum stain I had left on the sheet. "Good night," I said.

Sleep still did not come quickly, but at least it did come.

I awoke with a start the next morning as the alarm sounded, bolting to a sitting position and blinking at the clock. Julie sat upright as well, apparently without thinking. The blanket fell away, affording me my first direct glimpse of her bosom. Feminine perfection. Round. Smooth. Large areolas, perfect circles, almost the color of her hair.

My sister gasped and grabbed the edge of the blanket, quickly covering herself. "I'm sorry. I suppose I should sleep with a shirt on."

I shrugged, hoping to appear apathetic, at the same time trying to sear the image of my sister's gorgeous tits into my brain forever. "No big deal," I said. "We're adults, right?"

"Yeah. We're adults." Jules smiled. "So I can still sleep in the buff?"

Please! I thought. "Sure," I said.

"Ok, Thank you." With that, my sister rolled back beneath the blankets.

I rose and made my way to the shower. Imagining I suckled on my sibling's bosom, I relieved myself again.

After that, I took my shower and my relief in the evening, before we both retired to bed. That seemed to work, as well as it could, but many was the night I lay awake with a hard-on, the object of my passion dozing just beside me.

* * * * *

December came and with it a little flyer from work, a piece of paper I had all but forgotten about after shoving it into my pocket.

"What's this?" Julie inquired upon my arrival home from work.

My eyes found the crumpled piece of paper she held in her hand, but I could not make any of the words out. "What?"

"This bit about the Christmas party. I found it while I was doing the laundry."

"Oh that. What about it?"

"Why didn't you mention it?"

I shrugged. "I wasn't planning to go."

Julie's jaw fell with her brow. "What? Why wouldn't we go?"

We? My lips formed the word, but then froze, leaving it as an unspoken thought. "I, uh, always thought those events were boring."

"Why?"

I shrugged again. "I don't know."

"Would you go for me?"

I smirked. "I don't know. Taking my sister seems, well..."

"What? Are you embarrassed to be seen with me now?"

"No! It's just..."

"Just what?"

I paused to swallow. "You're right. I would be embarrassed to go with my sister. It says I can't get a real date."

"Who says I have to go as your sister?"

"What do you mean?"

Julie's head tilted an inch to one side. "I haven't met anyone from your company. Hell, I haven't met anyone at all. You can tell them I'm not your sister if you want. Or are you embarrassed to be seen with me for some other reason?"

"No," I insisted. "But what if they found out?"

"They won't."

I swallowed as I considered the likelihood. I'd never live it down, yet when I imagined Julie pretending to be my girlfriend, of watching my co-workers drool over her, my answer came before I even knew my lips had moved. "Ok."

"Ok?"

"Yeah. We can go, if you don't mind pretending you aren't my sister."

Julie bounced her eyebrows. "Oh, I don't mind. I don't mind at all. Do you mind if I wear heels?"

"Why would I mind?"

"It'll make me taller than you."

"I'll get over it."

Julie winked. "We'll see. Can I have a couple hundred bucks for a dress?"

"Two hundred?" I gasped.

Jules twisted her shoulders in a haughty fashion, putting her breasts on full display. "You don't want me looking like your sister, do you?"

"No," I agreed, snapping my head from side to side. "Two hundred? Uh, yeah, no problem."

When my sister modeled her outfit a week later, I discovered the money a judicious investment indeed. She had selected a dress of shimmering black, one supported by the two narrowest of straps. The uniform darkness of the cloth called attention to my sister's creamy complexion and her flaming tresses. If the color of the dress was ideal, the fit was even better, hugging and accentuating all her curves. Her breasts looked like they might bounce free at any moment, if her beautiful round ass didn't rip the taut fabric first. On her arms she wore a pair of long matching gloves that covered all of her forearm and half of her biceps, ending at the same level as the uppermost point on the dress.

My eyes shifted to that point and found the green pendant resting just above her magnificent cleavage. "Is that an emerald?" I wondered aloud.

"You like?" Jules scooted forward and thrust her chest out as if to give me a better look at the gem.

My eyes found the cleft of her bosom instead. "Yeah. I like. I like it a lot."

"Good. 'Cause I spent twice as much as I said I was gonna. Hope you don't mind, but I wanted to look good for you."

I'm not even sure I heard her. I am sure I didn't care. I began to picture myself with Julie at the party, all my co-workers tripping over their tongues as they looked at my girl.

With an impish giddiness I began to count the days to the party; then the hours. I never got around to counting the minutes, but I did take a long shower and masturbated twice in hopes I would later be able to keep my eyes on something other than my sister.

My plan met with little success, but I was hardly the only one to find Jules captivating. I knew she could fit in with the beer and pizza crowd, but as the meal progressed she began to show a more sophisticated side of herself. She accepted flattery with grace, and reciprocated with an understated elegance, complimenting the other women in a subtle, yet apparently sincere, fashion.

By the time dessert arrived, she had won over everyone at our table. Then, out of the blue, a lady across the table asked a question I should have foreseen, but had not, so focused was I on just being seen with a babe.

"So, how is it you know Damon?"

I could almost feel the blood drain from my head as my eyes jumped to the woman, my sister, and back again.

"Oh," Jules said in the most matter-of-fact tone. "We've known each other for years. I was his sister's best friend in high school. I practically lived at Damon's house. Of course, he was a boy then, I'm several years older, you know."

Julie paused and turned to me with a wide grin. "Next thing I knew, he grew up and I found my one true love right under my nose."

"So you've been a couple for years?"

Jules turned back to the woman. "Yes."

"Are you engaged then?"

Julie's eyes fell to her gloved hand, then jumped to me. She ran her tongue once just below her upper lip before she looked back across the table. "Why, yes. We are. Damon proposed just last Sunday as a matter of fact, but the ring didn't fit. We're having it resized."

I stiffened, feeling the weight of all eyes shift to me. A round of congratulations swept the table, which I did my best to acknowledge in my stunned state.

Julie lay her hand atop mine. "You should be embarrassed, lover. You kept me waiting far too long!"

As a round of chuckles replaced the congratulations, my sister began to stand. "Speaking of keeping a girl waiting, why haven't you asked me to dance yet?"

"I, uh..."

"Why thank you!" Jules exclaimed. "I'd love to."

The chuckles turned to laughter as my suddenly debonair sister extended her hand to me.

"But I don't know how to dance," I protested.

Julie ignored my objection. "C'mon, lover," she cooed, taking my hand. "I'll show you how."

Lover? I rose, the word still rambling about my head. I was sure she had said that instead of brother. My eyes wandered the table. I considered the potential embarrassment if she addressed me as her sibling by accident, or I her. For the first time a bit of fright crept in at the edges of my psyche.

"Go on!" one of my co-workers urged. "What are you waiting for?"

Amid a general clamor that I dance with my new fiancee, I rose and allowed my sister to lead me away.

"What do I do?" I whispered the instant we were out of earshot.

Jules extended her left hand, taking my right one with it. "How the fuck should I know?"

"You don't know?"

"No. But at least I'm not stupid enough to admit it in front of everyone. Now put your arm around me like these other guys are doing and let's figure it out. How hard can it be?"

For a couple minutes I was nervous.

"Not bad," Jules observed. "I could get used to this."

"Yeah," I agreed. "It is nice."

She leaned closer and whispered, "So I'm doing ok?"

"Sure. I'm still not certain I've got the hang of it yet though. Sorry about stepping on your feet."

"Not as a dancer! As your girlfriend?"

I paused to consider the possible meanings, finding a couple I liked, but none that seemed appropriate. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not embarrassing you?" Julie clarified. "I'm not being too much of a blabbermouth, am I?"

"No!"

"Are you sure?" she pressed. "You've been so quiet."

I felt my lips curl upward. "I was just enjoying being with you."

"Don't be silly. You're with me all the time."

"Not like this." I wanted the words back before I had even finished uttering them. My heart all but stopped as Julie's eyes widened.

She tilted her head just a bit. "And what do you mean?"

"I, uh, mean we should go more places nice; you know?" My throat pulsed in a futile attempt to swallow as I awaited her reply.

"I agree. We should do a lot more together. Especially now that we're engaged."

At last I dared to smile. "Did you have anything in mind?"

"Sure."

"What?"

"You'll see." With that, Jules began to lead, steering me across the dance floor toward the corner of the room and the photographer.

"You want a picture?" I asked.

Julie flashed a smile and twitched her nose. "Maybe."

We took our place in line. Deep inside, I knew I wanted a picture of us together, my sister and I, at that moment, pretending to be something other than siblings. I had just begun imagining what I might think of that picture in the decades to follow when I felt a pressure beneath my elbow. Looking down, I saw Jules twist herself beneath my arm, then stand upright again. My arm settled on her shoulder and she leaned her form against mine.

Feeling her warm softness next to me, my body tensed, as if by instinct recoiling from the embrace. Her tresses tickled my neck and the side of my face. Relax, I counseled myself, and then tried to follow my own advice.

"This is nice," Julie whispered. "You and me. I love it when we're together like this."

I shifted my head to glance at the other couples nearby, wondering whom she meant to hear her words. My nose moved into her hair. The soft lavender scent invaded my nostrils. I stopped and inhaled a deeper breath, forgetting about anyone else but her.

"Don't you think so?"

I jerked as her question forced me back to reality. "What?"

"This is nice? Us. Together."

"Yes," I agreed with a smile. "Very."

"Next!"

Julie and I both snapped our head to the photographer, then flashed innocent grins as we moved before the mottled grey background.

"Ready?" the photographer prompted.

Julie smiled. "Not yet. You'll know when."

I turned to her, intending to ask what she meant. As I did, her face rushed towards mine. I inhaled a gasp as she kissed me, forcing her succulence into my mouth. Those wonderful big lips began caressing mine. For an instant, I was all but a statue, but the next moment my lips moved too, massaging hers in return.