Family Jules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything," I promised. "Anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Yeah. Anything."

Her eyes locked to mine, Jules dropped the sheet, exposing her bosom. My eyes fell, drawn like magnets, before I reined them in and brought my gaze back to her face.

"They look good, don't they?" she asked.

I kept my eyes to Julie's face. "Yes."

"I look good too, don't I?"

"Yes. Like a goddess."

"Would you still love me if I didn't?"

"Of course."

Jules swallowed, then whispered. "But would you make love to me if I didn't?"

My eyes wandered for a pair of blinks before they flew back to my sister's vacant face. "Yes," I concluded, "but I might not enjoy it as much."

She looked down, her head slightly tilted. "Am I really?"

"What?"

"A goddess?"

"Yes!"

"Why are you the only one that treats me like one?"

I shrugged. "I don't know; and just now, I don't care."

Jules flipped the sheets back beside her and patted the mattress. Not breaking eye contact for an instant, I moved to accept her invitation.

"What the...?" I started the instant my hand met the cushion. Looking down, I found a huge damp spot on the sheet. My brow dropped as I brought my gaze back to my sister. "Surely...?"

Jules grinned. "No, silly boy. I showered and jumped into bed wet."

"What?"

"I love jumping in to bed wet and drying that way. Don't you?"

"No!"

She shrugged. "I suppose we could talk about it more," she paused to lean my way, "or we could see about wetting the sheets a different way."

My tongue grazed my lips once. I bent an inch her way. In the next second she pounced, just as she had in the elevator, taking me to the mattress. Our mouths met. For a moment my chest felt as though she had sucked the air from it.

Then I felt the softness of my sister's body through my clothes. My hands moved to that body, caressing, exploring. At first, her skin felt sticky, textured by the coolness as the moisture from the recent shower evaporated from her flesh. My hands roamed her back, down the valley of her spine, to the roundness of her ass. I could almost feel her flesh grow warm beneath my touch.

Or maybe she warmed herself, writhing as she did atop me. Her hands were busy too, tugging at my belt, unfastening my trousers, reaching inside, freeing me.

Jules inhaled a gasp, terminating our kiss. "You're already hard!"

How could I not be. I struggled to find something to say, but failed.

Julie smiled, shifting her gaze from my face to my manhood. I felt her thumb graze the apex of my crown. In a motion, she spun her body atop mine. Brows low, she directed those blue eyes upon my face as she eased herself down upon my shaft. Just like that, I was inside her.

At once, a ripple traversed her torso, her breasts jutting outward. The ripple exited her body as a single audible exhale. "Oh, Damon," she whispered. "That's so good. Too bad we have to stop."

"What?" I gasped. "Stop?"

Jules stopped her squirming. "I'm not having another abortion."

My gaze wandered. My head moved in a short, crisp nod as I understood her meaning.

Julius smiled. "Do you want children, Damon?"

I shook my head at once. "No. Maybe I'm selfish, but other people's kids drive me nuts. I can't imagine mine would be any different."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. No doubt."

"What if you found the perfect girl, but she wanted children?"

I shook my head. "Then she wouldn't be the perfect girl, would she?"

Jules smiled. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I want to be that girl, Damon. Your perfect girl."

My head moved again, this time in a nod. "You are, if that's what you want."

A wide smile blossomed upon her face. "Does that mean I can suck your cock now?"

Before I knew it, my eyes had fallen to the bed linen. With a breath, I forced them back to her face. "I'm sorry I stopped you before. I, well, just didn't want you to feel obligated, you know?"

"Obligated? Are we back to that again?"

"Tell me none of those bastards you dated ever demanded a blowjob?"

This time Julie's eyes wandered for a moment. "Yes," she admitted, returning her focus to me. "Some did. That's why I'm not with them anymore."

I nodded. "I know. I just didn't want you to think, well, that I thought the way they did."

"How could I ever think that?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just, well, couldn't enjoy it not being sure it was what you wanted."

Jules bounced her brow as a smile spread across her face. "Let me show you just how much I want it." My sister was already looking down at me, but tilted her head backward just a bit, exaggerating the effect. "On one condition."

"What?"

"Promise you won't make me stop."

My throat flexed, but I found my mouth had no moisture to move. I tongued my lips. "I promise."

Never breaking her gaze, Jules scooted up, then off, my cock. Falling forward to all fours, she gave me one more kiss before crawling backward until her head was over my loins.

"Hmmm," she moaned. Her icy blues were still locked upon my face as she passed her twitching nose along the length of my member. "I love the taste of my pussy on my man's cock."

Raising her head, she leaned forward. Those flowing tresses fell like a curtain, obscuring my view. I felt her fingers around the base of my shaft, steering it vertical. The next moment her lips teased my head, issuing a subtle pinch.

My head fell back to the mattress. My eyes closed as her lips began to slide down my shaft, then up, then down again. For several minutes I was lost in my own little world; a wonderful world I never wanted to leave.

My departure from this bliss was as sudden as Julie's lips departing my cock. With a grunt, my hips bounced upward, begging her to return. I popped my head up to see her icy orbs peering from between her hanging tresses.

"Am I doing ok?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Then talk to me."

"What?"

"Tell what you like. What you don't like. But talk to me. Share it with me."

I noticed my head moving in a slow bob. "Uh, ok."

I saw a smile spread across those wonderful lips. A second later, her face was gone. The red curtain closed. Those lips were back on my cock. My head was back on the mattress.

"Oh, Sis," I began, not knowing for sure how I would finish. As it turns out, I didn't finish.

Julie's mouth left my shaft again. "Don't call me Sis anymore. Sisters don't suck their brother's cock. I'm your fiancee now, remember?"

My head moved in a more rapid nod. "Yeah. I remember."

"Ok."

Our heads dropped in unison, mine to the mattress, hers back to my member. She resumed her rhythm. My hands found her hair, stroking, petting.

"Oh, Jules," I muttered. "I love the way you suck me." I paused to gasp as she increased the force of her draw upon my cock. "Yes! God, suck it hard, just like that."

She did. My hips started bouncing upward in an erratic manner, half-fucking her mouth on the downward side of each stroke.

I snapped myself from my daze and continued, "I love the way you suck my cock, Jules. I want you up near my head now. Yes, like that. Oh, your tongue underneath, that is so good. Keep it up, just like that. You're so sexy. You've got me close already, you know. I used to jack-off all the time imagining it was you, but you're better than anything I could imagine."

Julie paused just long enough to ask, "What did you imagine?" Then her mouth once again enveloped my shaft.

"I fantasized about you sucking and sucking and sucking. Until I came. And you still didn't quit."

Without altering her rhythm, my sister emitted a low, long, "Mmm...."

"Is that what you want, Jules? Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

"Ummm Hmmm."

My eyes started to flutter. My balls started to tingle. The very idea that my sister, my lover, really wanted to taste my cum was too much. The tingling began to creep up my shaft.

"Yeah, Si... I mean Jules, yeah. Here it comes. Don't stop. Please don't..." my voice trailed off into a throaty groan as my hips bounced from the mattress and stayed aloft. An instant later the first stream of semen leapt from my cock.

Just as in my fantasies, Julie issued a low moan and kept sucking; drawing harder, her tongue playing with, almost petting, my cock as it flooded her mouth; letting me know that she wanted all that my balls could produce.

I was lost in a delirium. I don't know how long I came, but it wasn't as long as in my fantasies. Too soon my sister's lips stopped sucking. She just held my cock in her mouth, licking it in a gentle cleansing fashion as it shrank.

I didn't say anything else. She didn't ask me to either. We were beyond words. That was when I knew, absolutely knew, that my sibling, the one woman I adored not only above, but to the exclusion of all others, felt the same way about me.

Minutes later Jules allowed my pliant shaft to slip from her lips. My head popped from the mattress to find her once again staring at me from between the hanging strands of her hair.

"I love you, Damon," she whispered.

"I love you too, Jules."

She shifted forward, planting her breasts upon my abdomen. Kissing the subtle cleft between my ribs as she moved until she reached my chest. There, she rested her chin upon my sternum and brought her gaze again unto mine.

Her tongue ran once the circuit of her large luxurious lips before she whispered, "Do you know how long I've wanted to do that?"

I smiled through a mild chuckle. "Since October?"

Jules smiled back. "Yeah. At least that long."

There was an awkward pause. I didn't know what else I should say. I suspected she felt the same. I was still searching my brain for the right words when she broke the silence.

"You remember that night when you fondled me and masturbated?"

My mouth fell wide.

"What," Jules continued through a smirk. "Did you really think I slept through that?" She paused to shake her head and sigh. "Oh, Damon. Think of how many nights we wasted between then and now. We aren't going to waste any more, are we?"

I could but nod my agreement.

Julie's eyes narrowed. Their focus seemed to shift just a fraction, from beyond my eyes to somewhere inside me. "Damon, will you still do anything for me, like you said; something I always wanted, but no one ever would?"

"Sure."

"I have to know you don't just feel obligated. It wouldn't be fun, you understand, and you did say anything."

"Of course."

"Ok. Will you lick my ass?"

Julie's request came to me more like wind than words. I heard myself inhale as their meaning registered. Checking my memory, I confirmed that I had indeed offered anything. That seemed to qualify. I started to say, "Ok," but only managed to swallow and nod instead.

Julie did not move. Her expression did not change. "Are you sure?"

I gulped again as I considered the issue. At once I felt exactly what she feared, obligated, yet reluctant. How clean could she be? My eyelids fluttered as my focus shifted from my sister to the mattress, still damp beneath my body. A smile graced my face as my gaze returned to her.

"Sure," I said. "I can't promise I'll like it, but I would like to try."

A smile burst across her face. I expected she'd crawl off of me and point her ass in the air. Instead, she bounded forward, pouncing a third time on her unsuspecting prey. Her lips found mine before my eyes had re-focused. For a dozen or so seconds, her tongue was everywhere; my lips, my tongue, my teeth.

"That's how I want you to love my ass," she whispered. Not waiting for a reply, she rolled off of me. Spinning as she gained her hands and knees, she crawled to face the far corner of the bed. Then she turned and looked back over her shoulder. "Do it, Damon. Love my ass."

My eyes lingered on her face for a moment. That forlorn look was back, as if she maybe had some lingering doubts. My lips pressed together as I resolved this would be the last time I ever saw that look. My focus traveled, following the flowing river of red to the small of her back and beyond to the two creamy spheres.

I moved, twisting my body to crawl behind her. Her beautiful round ass was right in my face. Just beneath, her equally enticing pussy peeked from between her thighs. And just above her pussy, in the shadows I saw it, her tender pucker. I could almost imagine it looking back, waiting, expecting.

Leaning, I brought my lips to her ass cheek and kissed, then suckled.

"Oh, Damon," she whispered. "That feels so good."

I kissed toward the valley, then over it, onto the other cheek. Then downward, onto her still moist pussy. My nose led my lips upward into the cleft of her ass, searching for any hint of unpleasantness. All I could smell was her excitement. That was the moment I really wanted to lick her ass.

I moved my palms, one to each cheek. Leaning, I spread her ass, fully exposing her most private region to my gaze. I was mesmerized for a second. Her skin tone changed from creamy to brown as it approached the aperture, reminding me again what it was that I was about to tongue.

I closed my eyes and moved my face forward, puckering my lips as I sought her pucker.

Julie's body quivered as my lips met her flesh. The next instant, she emitted a low whine, almost a whimper.

I extended my splayed tongue and drew it along her vulva, then up onto the smoothness beyond. Inching my tongue along, I felt her skin become courser, then become wrinkled. Then the little indentation where the wrinkles converged. My eyes blinked, flying wide as I realized my tongue was really there.

Jules realized it too, of course. "Oh, Damon," she cried. "Yes. Lick it."

I didn't taste anything bad at all. Just skin. Just my sister. Just the woman I loved.

Encouraged, I continued, drawing my tongue past her sphincter, there to withdraw my cleansing appendage and begin another pass. I ran my tongue up my sister's cleft again. And again. Each time slowing just a little more as I crossed her flexing rings.

"Oh, Damon," Julie hissed as my tongue lingered over her quivering sphincter. "You do love me, don't you?"

As an answer, I folded my tongue and drove it into her rosebud. To my surprise, her rings relaxed, welcoming me.

"Yes. Fuck my ass with your tongue. That is so sexy, sooo nice." Her ass moved, squirming, pushing back. "Oh, this is so much better than I expected. I hope you don't think I'm a pervert, but I love having my ass licked."

I paused just long enough to answer. "If you're a pervert, then all that means is I love a pervert."

My sister's hips rotated backward as my tongue returned to her ass.

"Your finger too," she moaned. "Can you get your finger in my pussy while you lick my ass?"

Her butt cheeks sprang upon the sides on my nose as I removed my hands. My left palm found the mattress, steadying me. My right hand I moved under my chin to the pliable moistness of her nether lips. With my thumb I began to probe her passage, mimicking the motion of my tongue within her anal rings.

"Oh, God, bro... Damon, yes! Inside please. Inside!"

I didn't know which she meant, so I tried both. While my tongue met with stubborn resistance, my thumb slid in easily.

"Yes, Damon!" Jules cried. "My clit too!"

My tongue still probing, the thumb still stroking, I brought my middle and index fingers to her upper crease, straddling and then caressing her tender nub.

I had nurtured her but for a handful of seconds before her body shuddered, then stiffened. Her ass squeezed my tongue. Her pussy collapsed upon my thumb as if trying to expel the invading digit. A moment later, a warm trickle flowed across my palm.

"Yes!" Julie squealed, her body once more in motion. "More! Faster!"

This I did, as ever more powerful seizures racked her body, and ever larger rivulets poured across my hand and down my arm. Then, in the same slow manner that my sister's tumult had increased, it receded. The intensity of my efforts decreased in kind until I once again licked rather than probed her ass, and petted her clit instead of massaging it.

"Lover?" she prompted.

"Uh?" I grunted, keeping my tongue to her body.

"It's so good the way you loved my ass with your tongue. Now I want you to love it with your cock."

It took a second for her words to register. Then I pulled back and to one side, looking down her length from her flank to where her face gazed back over her shoulder. "What?"

"Every guy wanted to fuck my ass, but not one would lick it. I want you to do both."

"You don't have to..."

"I didn't say I had to!" Jules snapped. Then she smiled, and continued in a softer tone. "I said I wanted to. There's a little bottle in the box. Get it."

I turned to look for the package, but my focus strayed across my sister's anus, still glistening with the moisture of my spittle. Even tucked back in the valley of her ass cheeks, the tiny rosebud beckoned.

I lay back, spinning to find the open package near the headboard. Tilting the box, I rummaged through the packing material. My breath left my body in mass as I felt the warm wetness of my sister's mouth again on my cock.

I looked down to find Jules peering back, her eyes locked on me as she drew her tongue over my shaft in a slow caressing stroke. My heart raced as I understood why she was readying me. My hands flew threw the box, white foam peanuts flying in their wake, until my fingers strayed across something hard.

I rotated to a prone position and held the small bottle in my hand for Julie to see. Her eyes darted to my palm, then back to my face. She slid her tongue up my shaft and enveloped my crown with her lips. Several minutes of suckling later, my butt cheeks began to clench under her assault. I was beginning to wonder if she had changed her mind when she released my head with a pop.

Jules thrust her upturned palm toward me. I deposited the lube in her hand, then watched as she liberally coated my erection with the substance, giving me a pleasant handjob in the process.

Wearing a broad grin, she rose and moved once more atop my form, this time sidling forward, her hands guiding the apex of my upturned cock into the cleft of her ass.

The grin turned to a full toothed smile as I felt the rubberiness of her sphincter upon my cock. I felt her shift her weight. For a moment there was a resistance, but then my cock slid through.

Julie's eyes sprang wide. The smile vanished. Her body tensed, freezing in motion.

"You ok?" I dared ask.

"Give it a minute," Jules gasped. "I went too fast."

Her beautiful, bountiful breasts heaving above me with each breath, I waited. And waited.

A minute or more later, she began to move in a slow, undulating motion. Up and down she went, gently impaling herself upon my shaft. Wondering if what she had implied was true, if I was indeed her first, I gazed into her eyes. I didn't ask, and she didn't answer, at least not with words. Only when her smile returned, did I dare speak.

"Better?"

"Yes," she said, squirming sideways as she settled. "Much." She paused to squeeze my cock twice with her ass, her eyes bulging in sync with the clenching of her rings. "Are you ready to fuck me?"

I swallowed as I nodded. I opened my mouth to speak, but Jules had already moved. She lifted herself off to one side, rolling on her back to lie next to me. Her thighs sprang wide as her head turned to face me. "Well?"

I bounced from the mattress to position myself between her legs. Looking down, I couldn't see her delicate star just peeking from between her cheeks. As I continued my scrutiny, Jules must have deduced my dilemma. She pulled her thighs upward and tucked her hands behind her knees. The puckered prize sprang into full view, nestled between the exquisite feminine mounds of her ass. Flexing once, her rosebud summoned me from my trance.

I scooted forward, guiding myself to her entry. I hesitated as I felt the moistness of the lube and the softness of her flesh.