Family Jules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get it in good," Jules said, pausing to wrinkle her nose. "Then I want you to fuck my ass and fuck it hard."

My cock surged with my passion, easily entering her already loosened passage. I moved forward, pushing as much of my cock as I could into her body.

"Yes, Damon. Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard." She released her legs, moving her hands to my sides.

I leaned forward, planting a palm beside each of my sister's shoulders. And I began to fuck her ass. It was different from her pussy. Not better, not worse, but different; rougher, tighter, yet somehow not quite as warm.

Julie's body began to move, her hips gyrating, her legs quivering, her fingers almost tickling me as they traced faint patterns along my flesh. She began squeezing my cock with her ass, collapsing her passage upon my intruding member. "God, that's good, Damon. Yes. You're close again, aren't you? That's right, give it to me."

I think her expression and banter set me off more than the sensations imparted by the passage of my cock within her bowels. My body shuddered. I grunted. Jules gasped, then released a long, low growl as the first surge of my ardor passed from my body into hers. Her ass seemed to grasp my cock in time with each pulse, as if summoning the semen from my balls.

I fell upon her, my lips finding hers as my cock found the deepest part of her ass and there released the remainder of my load. Not until my climax was complete did our lips part.

"Don't pull out," she whispered. "I want to feel your cock shrivel in my ass."

"No problem," I said, nestling my face beside hers.

Neither of us said a word. As the pace and force of our breaths began to decline, I became aware of her warmth beneath me, the loving body of the only woman I ever wanted to be with.

I awoke on my back with my sister lying atop me. Before I was even fully conscious, she kissed me, a quick confirmation that all that I recalled was not a dream.

Jules pulled back, pushing herself back to focus on my face. "Good morning."

"What?" I looked around, noting the light creeping into the room from the window. I started to stir, but my sister leaned her weight onto me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Work?"

"It's Saturday, lover. And if I remember, Saturdays are my day. You aren't going anywhere. We aren't leaving this bed, except to the shower and wash that cock before I suck it again. Only this time I'm going to fuck you up the ass while you cum in my mouth."

"What?" I gasped.

Jules looked to her right. I followed her gaze to the vibrator. "Yes," she whispered as my eyes returned to hers. "You took my ass cherry, now I'm gonna take yours. Think of it as our honeymoon."

"Honeymoon?"

Julie shifted again. Perched on extended arms, she looked down at me, dangling waves of red framing her face. "I was your fiancee. Now I'm your wife."

"What?" I queried. "But we can't..."

Jules shifted, moving her index finger to my lips, halting my sentence. "Not downtown at the courthouse or in a church," she whispered. "But in here." She slid her finger from my mouth, tracing the contour of my flesh all the way to the shallow cavity of my sternum, where she tapped. "In here where it matters, there we can be married."

I swallowed, then passed two breaths. "It won't work. Someone will find out."

"Who? You already told your co-workers I was your girlfriend. I told them we're engaged. We take a little trip. We come back wearing rings and accept everyone's congratulations. All we have to worry about is our stupid family, and those idiots don't even know there is a world outside of Texas, so we don't even have to worry about them much. Hell, they don't even know I'm here."

I shifted my eyes to the ceiling. My head moved in a shallow, but steady, bob. "You're right," I agreed after several seconds of contemplation. "No one ever asks for a marriage license, do they? Our last names are already the same. I'll even be able to get you on my insurance at work."

"Yes," Jules insisted in a stern whisper. "And insurance or not, I'm going Monday to get one of those shots, so you can fuck me for real."

"It'll be a bit weird not wanting to call you my sister."

"How many girls have told you they thought of you as a brother?"

"A few."

"Good. They can be your sisters. I want to be your wife. The question is, what do you want?"

I opened my mouth to reply, but Jules continued, "Not what does society want. Not will anyone find out. Not how will we make it work. Not any of that shit. All I want to know is, what do you want?"

Putting it in those terms, she made my answer easy. "You," I affirmed with a nod. "I want you."

Jules leaned. "Well, lover," she whispered, brushing those big pouty lips just above mine. "That sounds like the best family ever."

Her mouth moved again to mine. In the time it took for her lips to travel that fraction of an inch, I knew she was absolutely right.

THE END

Family Jules

Copyright 2005 by Penelope Street

Posted with permission at Literotica.com

All other rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. To the best of the author's knowledge, none of the events depicted ever occurred. Julie and Damon are fictional characters. Their views, opinions, and experiences are invented as well and are not meant to promote anyone's personal beliefs or agenda. This story exists for primarily prurient purposes and should not be construed as an endorsement, or condemnation, of any particular lifestyle.