All Comments on 'Family Lessons Ch. 9'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow....

8 years later! HAH! No complaints, keep em cumming!

wowsexwowsexover 11 years ago
Loved it

Would love to see Tommy and the other friends bang this babe again

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hurrah

Hurrah hurrah for Howard. A victory if short lived, for one of my fellow fifty plus year old peers (though he is fictional). Well written and erotic as always GeorgeTasker.

And as always I look forward to anything you care to share with us and just wish you clone yourself so selfishly there was more to share at a faster rate. I said I was fifty not patient. Thanks and Hurrah Hurrah for GeorgeTasker.

PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersover 11 years ago
Hooray, the story continues!

To be honest I did think Billy was an ass on a power-trip (although I love every scene with the sexy and submissive Sharon). Nice to see Howard re-establishing dominance. Maybe bring a hot, slutty co-worker of his to replace Sharon and kick out her and Billy? Regardless, your stories are top-shelf and I always eagerly read and wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Loved that you finally put a rimjob in one of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great, I like to see Tommy get this hot mom again. Don't make used wait so long for the next story, keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for extending this story

GT - This is a great series with a whole lot of life left in it. Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapters. Chapters as in plural (my wishful thinking).

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Dude, it's been years, but I love that you still made a chapter for this series.

To be honest, I'm pro-Billy. I wasn't thrilled with Howard returning. But at least it doesn't - or at least isn't meant to - end here.

But any addition to this series is just awesome. And Howard returning is a great way to re-start the narrative; after all there's usually not much to write about after a gangbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a great series

This is a great series! You could make a best seller book from this story line! Cant wait for the follow up’s! please don’t leave it to long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great stuff

One of the best stories I have read on here!! Please keep it going. It’s the best!

Keep at it,,,, Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
billy wins

sorry but the dad needs to get out of the pic and let billy and his mom be!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Well, George, it's your story but I quit reading it when you brought Tommy in.

These arrogant little bastards get so full of themselves when they get to fucking their Moms or step-moms and bring in their buddies, I just don't like. That's just me, I am sure that it perks the interest of some readers. I know it is just a story but I don't care for the last part. I thoroughly enjoyed it before that although Billy's dad is a fool. Thank you for all your work, I guess that i am just old-fashioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I've beem fully expecting ....

that Billy and hic mom would cuckold Dad making him 'clean up' Billy et al, and be move a single bed into the master bedroom to watch and only participate when invited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

It's very hot story especially with Billie's friends, but can you bring in story some lesbian sex mayde with boys moms or Billy makes Sharon seduce his schools teachers e.t.c.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really disappointed

Really disappointed when tommy and the other 2 came into the picture. Billy showed no respect for her

Morlan502Morlan502about 9 years ago
To be continued.....

Ah yes, the death knell for any story, "To be continued....."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I usually like this kind of story...

This story is just poorly written and depressing. I hope you're going somewhere with it soon, The lack of respect and ugly behavior was disappointing and I almost quit reading. There is no sympathetic or interesting character in this story.

SwordandBored11SwordandBored11over 8 years ago
Disappointing

The tone of this story changed radically after the 8 year hiatus. Before it was a young man's sex-romp with his submissive, horny stepmother. Now it's an old man's revenge-porn story full of abuse and degradation. For me, the story ends with Chapter 8.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost perfect

Would love to see the father get dominated by a female friend of Billy's and degrade him

friendly6977friendly6977about 7 years ago
Payback!

It would be appropo for Sharon and Billy to get it on one more time for "old times sake", have Howard walk in on them and have a heart attack and Billy to shoot in her and make her pregnant! Sharon and Billy move away and act like a married couple.

TagliasTagliasalmost 5 years ago
Finish

I love this series. How about finishing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is clearly the delusional garbage of the chronic masterbaters that can't and don't get laid in the real world. Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sure I speak for a lot of folks in saying - please continue this story!

Chapter 9 is quite a different tome from the rest. I (and I believe a lot if not most of the readers of this series) would prefer it to shift back to Billy and his mom.

BluecockneyBluecockneyover 1 year ago

Very good story. I would have liked the opportunity with Sharon that the lads had.

Forsaken OneForsaken One10 months ago

I really liked the series, except for this last chapter. Too bad that after an 8 year wait this is how it went. Wouldn't be so bad if it actually did continue, becuase now Sharon would choose between a seemingly domineering husband (who's also probably jealous) and a step son that whore her out but now 'loves' her. How does she choose?

Plus friends that probably want a repeat, but now have to deal with a husband that's there. Maybe they help Billy and Sharon, for piece of the action?

And Billy... Well we know what he wants. But the question is what might he be willing to do for it?

The gangbang is unfortunately the usual ending, but no that this chapter happened it's even more unfortunate than ending at a gangbang. Nothing about the expected (one might say teased) eventful night for Sharon. No one even got to cum, except for Howard. Definitely seems like an old-dude-finally-got his-revenge story. It could've maybe been more, but sadly it looks like it ended here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous