All Comments on 'Family Lodge Ch. 04'

by lucifers_muse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

its not incest its slavery any father that would subject his daughters an wife to this is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That is why it is a story..... it doesn't say its real..... now climb down off your high almighty horse and enjoy reading it ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: That is why it is a story..... it doesn't say its real.....

Do people who post comments like this actually think they are stating something insightful and not what it is: superficial and simplistic? Are we to assume you’ve NEVER had a “yeah, right” moment when reading a story or watching a movie? Commenting on whether a story is realistic or unrealistic is an innate part of criticism, pro and con.

<P>

Besides, if it’s just a story – which innately also implies it is inconsequential – why are you defending it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

I would be interesting if you continued the story further. Usually not into this type of stuff, but you did a good job with the story. And, it was made more interesting since she didn't seem t mind what was happening to her.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All families should experience such uninhibited sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just A Story

From the Twilight Zone...

PapaYumYumPapaYumYumalmost 4 years ago
More Please!

I wish the author would come back and add another chapter or two.

This would also make a great "Illustrated" story.

Jill needs to have that conversation with her mom. What are the "new" behaviors at home now? Is she going to ask Jack how many times he used her? Ask her dad? Guessing dad & Jack expect to fuck her at home. Will their behavior be more like lovers are just quickies like at the lodge?

Do the ladies ever ever get involved with each other?

Enquiring minds need your help to fill in some gaps for us.

Thanks for a great if very different type story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree.., more of this story line is in order. Brother & sister, having the house to themselves all Summer during the day. "Daddy Time" ... maybe some more in depth talks with her mom that lead to.., something. Great granddaddy stopping by after the next big family elders meeting. So many possibilities.

☆☆☆☆☆ Star work, need more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Totally awesome story! When her girl friends call her on Monday asking about her weekend, she'll be able to honestly say "you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jill started her kegel exercises 3 days later. She was doing them twice a day. She could hardly wait for her next trip to the lodge...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous