Family Lodge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great Granddad did it when he came before I did." Both mom and Jodi gasped. Instead of just lifting my shirt higher so they could see what was written on me I just took it off. No one seemed to notice that I was not naked except for my shoes. They were all too busy trying to see what was written on me.

"What does it say? Larry wouldn't tell me."

Mom finally spoke first, "Next time you cum first."

She told everyone to step back. "I need you to bend over farther if you can. I can't get everything in one photo." She took one lower picture I was sure my swollen pussy would show in and one upper picture to get all the writing.

"Jodi, would you get a nice warm bath going started. It will help you while I get you something to eat. Then you can rest some more on your bed."

"A bath and food sounds good but I slept most of the way home." While I was still bent over from mom taking pictures I untied my shoes.

I was able to kick them off when I stood back up. I was now completely nude with everyone there and no one seemed to care. It felt nice and for some reason normal to me.

Mom led me into her room and on into the bathroom. Jodi had the tub filling and there were a lot of bubbles in it. When it was full enough mom helping me step into the tub.

I leaned back and spread my legs as wide as I could in the tub. The warm water felt good on my sore pussy and ass.

"How many marks do I have on my ass?"

The both looked puzzled at me and, "How do you not know," Jodi asked me.

"No one would tell me. I fell asleep a couple of time and am not sure how many people did me while I was asleep."

Both seemed amazed at that, "How could you do that?" mom asked.

I just shrugged, "I guess I just got board from all the quickies from small dicks."

They giggled at that. "I counted at least 50 marks before I lost track." Jodi said.

"I didn't realize it was that many. I can't wait to see the pictures on a larger screen than the one on the camera."

"Did you recognize any of the guys Jill?"

"I could identify a couple of them especially Uncle Greg." Both of them nodded in agreement about him. "I thought the twins were there also. There were a lot of voices that were familiar but guess I gave up trying to figure out who they were. The only ones I saw for sure were Uncle Larry and Great Granddad." Both mom and Jodi nodded about that one also.

"Uncle Larry was the one that finally helped me come before he finished letting me loose."

"Did he give you a special drink?"

"Yes he did."

"I know when he gave it to me it really helped. One of the first times I was there I asked Larry not to give any to me. I got so dry from being scared that when I was let lose I couldn't walk for a week. Most of the guys didn't give me any lube even if they noticed I was dry until it started to chafe them."

I thought I had sat in the bath long enough and didn't want to look like a prune, "I think I want to get out now. Mom can you help me out?"

Jodi started letting the water out as my mom helped me stand. They both helped me out of the tub and dried me. Mom asked Jodi to go get me something to wear.

"Does it really matter what I wear anymore? It is not like I have much to hide. After all I was just fucked over 50 times in the last two days."

"Are you sure?" she asked as I started walking toward the door.

Dad and Jake were sitting in the living room talking and waiting for us. When they saw me walk out still nude and into the kitchen they looked at mom and she just shrugged at them.

I went in and sat slowly on one of the chairs and waited. Mom and Jodi started fixing some food as I waited. Dad and Jake eventual came in sat as well.

Dad sat next to me, "You feeling better?"

"I feel a little better after the bath. I am just a little sore between the legs." I leaned back and spread my legs some so he could see. He just shook his head and tried to change the subject. I did notice him taking a long look at my pussy before he turned away.

"So what are your plans were for tomorrow?"

"I am just going to relax the next couple of days and maybe work on my tan some more."

He then asked Jake the same thing.

"I think I will stick around here to keep an eye on Jill for a few days before I start to look for a summer job."

Dad nodded his head, "That would be good." Since Jodi already had a job he didn't bother asking her.

When I had finished eating, "I am going up to my room to see if I can get some more sleep." Everyone told me goodnight as I headed upstairs.

My room being the first one at the top of the stairs I knew that both Jodi and Jake had to pass it to get to their rooms. I left my door wide open and light on as I lay down on my bed. My feet pointed toward the door and let my legs fall open. I didn't put anything on or cover myself as I fell asleep.

12