All Comments on 'Family of Three: Friday Night Fun'

by ShelbyNaughtyGirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
randyfhb1randyfhb1about 12 years ago
What a family night

Hope to read about the new adventures to come has this family come closer together.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Fantastic story

I enjoyed reading about her husband and her son taking her sexually, and would like to read that it happened a lot in the future. Perhaps the two men could double penetrate her, one man in her pussy and the other in her ass.

Not only threesomes , but with her son having her by himself, just the two of them having sex together.

Perhaps the son could find new ways to make his mom orgasm even harder when it's just the two of them.

I was disappointed that the son only got to fuck his mother once. I had hoped that he would have taken another turn in her after his dad finished.

Thanks for the great read.

kristyklckristyklcabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

What a great, well written story! I enjoyed reading it very much, bring on part two!

nightshadownightshadowabout 12 years ago
"Daddy" and "Baby girl"?

The only thing that could've made it better was for something like this, towards the end:

Topher, once he heard his dad call his mother "Baby girl", found himself wondering at something that never really bothered him before. Adam and Shelby, while obviously and madly in love with each other, were separated by almost two decades. When Topher started to do the math, he realized that, yes, Adam really was old enough to be Shelby's father, too.

"Dad?" he asked hesitantly. "You called Mom 'Baby girl.' Why... uhm, why would you call her that? Is she...?"

Adam didn't need to say anything at that point. The look on his face was all the explanation that was necessary.

"I guess," Shelby said softly from the bed where she still restfully lay, "that now would be a good time to mention that I'm not on birth control."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yes omg yes!!

jesus christ i cummed so hard,

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
Very hot.

I don't know why but I pictured all the characters as African American. Damned hot. And I loved the light bondage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked it.

I enjoyed it but I think I would've liked it more if you'd kept Shelby in the dark for longer, perhaps have the mystery man disappear again before she's allowed to find out who he is, then have Adam bring Topher back again at a later date and again keep Shelby from knowing that it's her son, then it becomes like a regular thing. Perhaps over time she could've started to suspect that it was him, then confront him about it one day and Adam comes home to find his wife and son going at it. Just an idea of how it could've been different. Thoroughly enjoyable how it is anyway.

playfulpastplayfulpastabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

Intimate and extremely erotic. What intimacy! Such mind-blowing descriptions of lust, love and tenderness. Terrific writing. A fiver. I faved this one.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Oooooh

Yeeeeessssss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ticked every box

Been ages since I first read this story, and I’ll be fucked if it isn’t just as good as the first time I read it. Great story x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous