Family of Three: Friday Night Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at him and gave him a naughty smile before she said, "I think you're overdressed. Let me fix that." She stood up, her feet together between his open legs. She could feel her swollen clit being deliciously tortured by her clinging panties, teasing her more than she thought she could stand. She half-way hoped she might have an "accident" and suddenly come, but doubted Adam would let her get away with something like that on a night he was supposed to be the boss. She leaned forward and grabbed the bottom of his shirt pulling it off over his head.

Her bare breasts hung in his face like luscious ripe fruits as she leaned over him and she braced herself against the back of the couch when he wrapped his arm around her bare back. He pulled her to his mouth letting his tongue flick over the sensitive tips of her nipples. She moaned as she pushed her breasts further into his face. He licked and kissed the firm mounds making her squirm uncontrollably.

"Mmm! Naughty!" she giggled,"but I'm not done yet!"

She wiggled free of his grasp and knelt between his legs once more as she reached to remove his jeans and boxers. Adam lifted his hips so she could pull the fabric down his legs and his cock sprang up before her.

He loved the way her eyes lit up and she lovingly rubbed her lower lip against the head, savoring the silken texture. She looked up meeting his eyes and she could tell he knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Don't do it, naughty girl." He smiled at her even though they both knew what was going to happen next. She took his length into her mouth again and let her slippery tongue tease over his head. Her lips slid up and down his shaft and she moaned with the pleasure of his dick filling her mouth with his hardness once again.

She bobbed her head as she fucked his length with her lips and tongue and tightly fisted hand. She was building an enjoyable rhythm and really starting to get into it. She sensed a change in her husband and right as Adam was about to tell her she needed to stop again, with one last loving slurp, she slowly and reluctantly pulled away.

She stood up and turned around, spreading her feet wide apart. She slowly bent over, bracing her hands on the coffee table in front of her. Her short skirt left nothing to the imagination, her bare butt was exposed right in front of his face and below it her panty covered pussy peeped out between her thighs. She looked over her shoulder at Adam as he ran his hands slowly and teasingly up and down the backs and insides of her thighs.

She could feel his fingers brush against her underwear for a split second before sliding around to grip her ass. He grabbed her bum in two firm handfuls and squeezed her butt cheeks hard, she bit back a groan hoping she knew what was coming next.

Adam slapped her left cheek hard before switching to the right making her gasp and squirm from the stinging pleasure. He spanked her lovingly offered ass, slowly and methodically, a couple of smacks of varying hardness for each side. He alternated at his leisure, covering as much area as he could. He stopped and smiled to himself as he enjoyed the sight of her softly pinkening flesh. She wiggled her ass playfully side to side hoping to entice him into continuing.

He trailed his finger tips over her sensitive, blushed skin laughing as she leaned backward pushing her hips toward him. He traced the bottom inner curve of her butt cheek and down over the lacy crotch of her underwear. He could feel how hot and wet she was through the fabric.

His finger tip explored further, teasing around the sides of her panties. It dipped under the edge of the thin material to glide over the naked, smooth flesh then slipped back out to slide up and down her fabric covered cleft.

His finger made small detours, flicking against her clit, hidden between her pouty pussy lips then it slid upward to tickle against her opening. She had to bite her bottom lip to keep from begging him to just rip her panties off and slam his prick into her balls deep. She knew whatever he had planned for her would be so much better than just the quick fuck her impatient little pussy wanted.

Adam cupped her mound, the heel of his hand pressed against her clit, making her hips buck at the firm, grinding contact. He pulled his hand back and slid a finger into her panties then lifted them away from her sensitive parts and tugged them to the side, finally exposing her bare sex to his gaze.

He growled, looking at her smooth lips, smelling the faintest whiff of her wetness. He used two fingers to spread her open until he saw the soft, slick folds, her tight entrance glistening with her arousal and the pink pearl of her clit begging for more attention.

He slowly ran his finger up and down between the lips, spreading the moisture over her sex. He gently rubbed her clit before sliding upward to her leaking opening and slowly inside her. Shelby's pussy twitched as Adam gently filled his wife. He savored how easily his finger glided into her entrance her soaking channel lubed with all her slippery moisture. His finger teased in and out, warming her up for more but she was more than ready. He pushed a second finger inside her amazed at how tight she was, clinging to him as closely as any virgin.

As he stroked her hot wet insides, his scissored fingers stretched her while her inner muscles worked against him, squeezing his fingers tightly as they fucked her. She was already so horny for him that just this little bit was almost too much, but he kept going slowly and steadily, slipping in and out of her over and over again. Her breathing was getting faster and he could tell by the way her pussy twitched and her hips rode his fingers she was getting close.

"Oh, please! Let me come!" She begged him to get her off, but he slowed his strokes and pulled his fingers from her desperate sex. Adam sucked his fingers clean, tasting her excitement, the very essence of her sex.

"Not yet, I have something even better for you."

Shelby let out a frustrated cry before she got herself under control. She knew that "something better" would actually be better but she wanted to come so badly that she almost didn't care. Shelby wanted to dissent and demand he get her off now, but she knew his plan was for the greater good, no matter how frustrating it was.

"Stand up, turn around and face me, hon."

Reluctantly she stood and her skirt flounced back down to cover her lower body. She turned to face him, standing with one foot turned slightly inward causing her thigh to squeeze her aching sex. She waited, wondering what was coming next.

Adam slid off the couch, kneeling in front of his wife. He looked up at her, admiring the combination of untouched innocent and ravenous sex goddess that stood before him. She was still fully dressed on the bottom but her firm little breasts were completely bared to him accented only by the sparkly collar.

She looked like a sex-crazed teenage school girl and something primal inside him wanted to live out every straight man's fantasy of corrupting her purity. He wrapped his hands around her legs and his warm palms slid up the backs of her thighs, making her skin tingle.

As he reached up to frame her hips with his hands, he dipped his head beneath her skirt and pressed a soft kiss to her mound. She groaned, knowing from previous experience things were about to go from good to amazing.

Shelby reached down lifting the front of her skirt so she could see Adam's face. He hooked his fingers in the sides of her panties and tugged them slowly down. She momentarily went weak in the knees she was so excited knowing she would be completely exposed to him. He stopped with the top half of her sex uncovered. He pressed a warm kiss to her smoothness letting his tongue tease along the waistband of her underwear.

Her pussy was soaking and getting wetter by the second when he resumed pulling her panties down. The feeling of her underwear sliding down her legs made her dizzy, the tickle of a cool breeze over her bare lips made her hips thrust involuntarily toward his face.

Adam leaned back to admire the sight before him. His delectable little wife with her legs spread lifted her skirt to show him her pussy. The image of her this way was burned into his brain forever. Wanton sexuality mixed with a look of the purest love he'd ever seen on anyone's face, all for him.

Her entire lower body was tingling as he gazed at her nakedness. She was completely bare and smooth except for a dark, razor thin line that seemed to point the way right to her sexiest secrets.

He took a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating scent of her pussy. He placed a soft chaste kiss to her mons before he licked over her silky smoothness. Adam made-out with her sex before he darted his tongue between her lips to delicately probe her clit.

Shelby's hips were out of control, thrusting toward him trying to follow his tongue's movements against her body. He spread her sex open and ran his tongue along the entire length of her cleft licking from her entrance to tenderly wrap his lips around her clit. Her hands dropped to his head, trying to pull him as close to her pussy as possible.

He gently suckled the little bump, bobbing his head as he give her most sensitive parts the tiniest blow job in the world. His tongue flitted over her clit in different patterns, back and forth, side to side, spirals, anything to drive her wild.

Shelby held his head and moaned as the flat of his tongue slipped between her folds so he could dip nearly into her entrance. The pointed tip of his tongue circled the sensitive flesh of her opening making her wish desperately he'd just penetrate her depths. She wanted to fling a leg over his shoulder and wildly fuck his face.

Back and forth he teasingly licked the length of her sex. He would torture her opening, then leave to swirl around her clit and go back again. He pressed his tongue into her and she grabbed his head hard wanting more. Her hips rolled and she rode his tongue as she whimpered, he moved back to her clit as her head dropped back. Her body was overwhelmed with the constantly changing, never ending pleasure.

The wet heat built between her thighs and she knew the softest graze of the tip of his tongue on her throbbing clit would push her over the edge but suddenly, he pulled away.

She wavered, disappointed and trembling before him. Only his hands braced against her bare ass cheeks held her up as she tried to catch her breath. She was frantic to come and could feel tears of frustration threatening to escape but she took a deep, cleansing breath and stopped them.

Adam stood up, his hard cock at attention for her as she looked deep into his eyes she reached out and grabbed it. She stroked it, her small warm hand slid up and down his shaft a couple of times, her thumb circled him making the head of his cock slick with pre-cum. Adam grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away from his dick. He bent down and picked up one of the lengths of fabric pooled at their feet. The look he gave her made her stomach flutter.

"Turn around, hon," he instructed her.

When she had obeyed him, he flipped the fabric over her head and draped it lovingly over her eyes. He tied a comfortable knot behind her head, blindfolding her. Shelby couldn't see a thing, but she trusted her husband with her life, so she silently waited before him. She could hear him moving around as she tried to be patient wondering what her husband was up to.

She let out a gasp of surprise, when, after a few excruciating moments of total silence, he suddenly grasped her hands and pulled them in front of her body. He tied her wrists together, firmly but comfortably and placed them over his head trapping her in an embrace, her nearly bare body pressed against his completely naked form.

She could feel the hot length of his erection probing beneath the hem of her skirt where it brushed silky smooth against the skin of her inner thigh. She moved her hips trying to direct it toward her pussy. It was laid against the length of her sex but he wouldn't let her squirm enough to get it inside her.

Adam kissed her mouth softly and with his hands braced beneath her bare ass, lifted her. Shelby's legs automatically wrapped around his hips for stability and she could feel the rounded tip of his erection tease at the dripping entrance of her sex. She whimpered with anticipation, knowing that she was finally going to get exactly what she had been waiting for.

Adam slowly lowered her inch by inch over his long, thick cock. The head spread her pouty lower lips and tantalizingly stroked every inch of her pussy. She could feel him inching up inside her, his hot length stretched her desperate sex. She was so turned on that she felt as if he actually thrust into her he would make her come.

At last, after what felt like the most pleasurable and torturous eternity, he was buried entirely in her tight, juicy sex. Her pelvis was pressed against his and she quivered in his arms. Shelby was overwhelmed and moaned as she tried wildly to bounce on his cock, but he held her captive, impaled on his dick, in his full control.

"Please Adam! Please, please make me come for you! Oh god, please let me come for you," her voice shook as she clenched her pussy rhythmically around his invading shaft.

She tried uselessly to do anything that might make her come, grinding her clit against his pubic bone, twisting her hips to make his length touch her aching insides. Adam laughed somewhat maliciously, knowing he was completely in control of her pleasure. He felt a surge of power knowing she would do anything he wanted her to just so she could come.

"Okay baby, I'll let you come, but you have to give in to my surprise entirely. You can't say 'no', you can't say 'stop'. I am in charge of everything and in order for both of us to get the most pleasure from this experience you have to submit to it entirely."

She loved him and trusted him with every fiber of her being, she knew that whatever he had planned would be everything she'd ever wanted and more. He would take her to her limits and possibly past them, but she knew he only wanted what was best for her and them together. She also knew if she didn't come soon she would go crazy.

"YES! YES! I will do anything you tell me to! Anything! Just please let me come, please!"

Adam carried her, still impaled on his cock, to the table in their dining room and set her carefully on the edge of the cold glass top. Shelby shivered, her body breaking out in goosebumps. He leaned her back, her tied hands still fastened around his neck, opened her thighs wide, hooked his elbows beneath her knees, and started pounding into her.

After just a few thrusts a huge orgasm crashed over her body. She screamed out, her nipples were rock hard and her pussy felt as if it were on fire. His hips slammed into her inner thighs, the sounds of their bodies slapping together echoed around the quiet house as he fucked her harder than she thought the table could take.

Her back arched as his full length rammed into her over and over again. Shelby's sex spasmodically gripped his shaft and suddenly Adam groaned and pushed as deep as he could get inside of her. As she sank her teeth into his shoulder, his cock twitched and she felt his hot seed spilling in her depths. Even as he gave her what she wanted, her pussy tried to coax every drop of cum from his shaft and she continued coming hard for him.

She leaned forward and blindly kissed his mouth, her tongue frantically thrusted between his lips. He pulled away and bit her neck, making her upper body twitch toward him as she got so much pleasure from his roughness.

Eventually, she started to relax, her orgasm subsided and her breathing slowed. She softly kissed around his neck and jaw and they shivered together as she kissed the corner of his mouth and traced his bottom lip with the pointed, pink tip of her tongue.

Adam quietly chuckled as he lifted her still bound hands over his head and gently laid her out full length on the cold table top. She shivered as she took in a hissing breath between her clenched teeth. He slid his still rock-hard cock from her pussy. Her hips lifted toward him at the sudden feeling of emptiness, she wanted him to slide back into her, but obviously he had other plans.

"Mmm, my cum looks amazing dripping from your pussy, hon. I can't wait to get back in there, but I have my surprise all ready for you first."

Shelby tingled all over at his words. She imagined what her sex must look like, open and filled with his slippery semen. She couldn't even begin to imagine what the "surprise" would be, but she knew if he was this excited about it then it would be amazing.

"Before I show you what it is though, I'm going to bind you down to the table. So you cannot escape!" she could hear the smile in his voice as he playfully threatened her.

Shelby wondered exactly what pleasure was so intense she might want to escape it. She heard him circle to the other side of the table and she raised her bound hands over her head patiently waiting while he looped the longest piece of fabric through her restraints and secured the loose ends to one of the table legs. She knew she couldn't go anywhere, but doubted she'd want to once she saw what he had waiting for her.

He came back around the table and warned her, "You have to have an open mind. I'm doing this to help fulfill our fantasies. Don't hold back anything baby, I want you to enjoy it all."

He reached down, and unfastened her skirt, she lifted her hips and he tugged it off, removing her last piece of clothing, leaving her naked wearing only the heels, leather collar and a blindfold. He placed a gentle kiss right beneath her belly button that made her stomach muscles jump.

Finally he said, "I'm taking off the blindfold so you can see what your surprise is."

He leaned over her, untying the scarf and she could see his gorgeous face again. She kissed him one last time before she lifted her head to see what he had waiting for her.

Standing near the bottom of the table on her right side was a naked man. His feet were shoulder width apart, his hands clasped behind his back and he stared straight ahead. All he wore was a black half-mask and a nearly perfect hard-on.

She gasped in surprise and flinched away. She wondered exactly how much he had seen. Clearly all of her, but had he just come in? Or, she bit her bottom lip at the thought, had he been here watching since she'd been blindfolded? It felt like her naked body was blushing and she wanted to cover herself but couldn't since her hands were tied. She felt a little bit betrayed by her husband and at the same time she felt a warm rush to her sex at the thought of this stranger watching them fuck.

"This is your 'surprise'? I-I don't really know about this." Shelby looked at Adam wondering what he was thinking.

The idea of being with someone new was overwhelming. Her heart was racing with excitement and nervousness and more than a little bit of fear. Adam was her husband and she hadn't been with anyone else since they'd been married. They loved each other and were faithful. And now he expected her to just give herself to someone she didn't know, without even asking her first?

They'd talked about threesomes before, but only in a "what-if" way. They liked to have fun and imaginative sex but she never really thought that this would actually happen. Adam was always supportive, and encouraged her fantasies but to do this as a surprise was more than just being a loving husband.

Shelby was extremely shy and would never have had even the faintest idea where to start if she was supposed to pick a second lover. Now that she didn't have to worry about that part, her greatest fear was that the after effects would hurt their marriage. She heard Adam saying this was what he wanted but wasn't sure that's what he really meant. He might start out enjoying it and then partway through change his mind and want to stop or worse, regret it once it had been done.