Family of Three: Friday Night Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of her beautiful son actually inside her was too much for Shelby to take and the start of a massive orgasm flooded her body. Her pussy clenched around his dick, he felt like it tried to pull him even deeper as he reamed her. Every thrust made her orgasm stronger, his motions increased her pleasure as she ground her pussy over his cock and squirmed frantically beneath him. "Oh God, oh God, oh God! Topher! Please keep fucking me! I'm coming!"

Adam laughed as her voice quavered in time to their son's thrusts. The sounds of their bodies slapping together echoed around the room as Adam watched his son's slick erection moving in and out of his wife's body. He moved so fast his cock was little more than a blur, Shelby's plump pussy lips gripped around the length of him, while her toes curled tightly.

She cried out as she lost control. Her fingers dug into Topher's arms as she arched beneath him, her body twitched and grasped around him, flooded with a pleasure so intense she wanted it to go on forever. Every thrust drove her orgasm higher and harder until it was on the precipice of pain and she was sure she couldn't take anymore. She was about to beg him to stop when he slowed, before becoming completely still inside her. Shelby's orgasm had started to ebb away when she finally had enough control over herself to open her eyes and look down at her son's dick buried to the hilt, frozen between her thighs. As she watched, Adam reached down and gently rubbed her throbbing clit, the attention already started to build her next eagerly awaited orgasm.

Shelby couldn't believe that both men were touching and pleasing her, their entire focus was on making her come. Normally she was pretty easily orgasmic with the right attention but she was more than a little surprised with how excited she was already. She panted and squirmed beneath Adam's touch and Topher started to move within her again, unable to stop himself.

He started with shallow thrusts, pulling out just an inch or two before pushing completely into her again. More and more they lovingly tortured Shelby's body, her husband's fingers rushed over her sensitive center, her son's cock plundered the deepest recesses of her pussy as he fucked her with abandon. She moaned and squeezed her sex around Topher's dick as tightly as she could, the hard flesh thrusting rhythmically, deep inside her.

"Oh my God! Your pussy is so tight, Mom, this is unreal. I want to cum inside you so bad."

Hearing those words was enough to put her over the edge, she started to come again, this time she begged their son to finish with her.

"Please cum inside me. Oh! Yes! Please, Topher, please fill me with your cum. I'm coming, oh god yes!"

Exactly like in her dream, she lunged upward as he groaned and she grabbed the back of his head. She pulled his head to hers and kissed him hard and deep. She thought it might be strange to kiss him passionately, but as his tongue searched her mouth it just made her want more. Shelby arched her back pressing her swollen breasts against his bare chest, and she nipped his bottom lip between her teeth as he slammed into her once more.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!", he managed to groan out between clenched teeth.

Shelby whimpered when she felt Topher's cock twitch inside her. Her pussy pulled at him greedily as his semen spurted into her sex. She wanted to remember forever how it felt to have her son cum inside her for the first time.

After a moment, he leaned back looking at their still joined bodies while he tried to catch his breath. The sight of his still rock hard prick buried in his mom's juicy, pink pussy was something he'd never forget.

"That was amazing! Seriously better than I had ever imagined."

He laughed, overwhelmed with the thrill of what had just happened between them. He slowly pulled out of her and she whimpered because her pussy felt empty without a perfect, hard dick filling it. She could feel that Topher's cum had started trickling from her sex and she desperately wanted another load to fill her. Shelby knew Adam would give her exactly what she wanted, after all, he was the daddy here and he never left her wanting.

Topher lounged next to her ready to take his turn watching. Shelby rolled onto her stomach toward her husband ready to give him some more attention. Miraculously, his prick was still standing at full attention, waiting for her. She knew it was a combination of the excitement of seeing his plan work out perfectly and watching his son fuck his wife.

She ran her hand up and down his hard-on, rubbing his slick pre-cum over the head. She loved the feel of Adam's hot, smooth cock in her grip. It made her feel powerful knowing he was in her control and she could do anything she wanted with his hard-on. She admired his beautiful length as she stroked and squeezed and played her hot little hand twisted around him. His quiet groans made her hornier with each flick of her wrist.

While he watched his mom's expert hand job, Topher reached out and languidly ran his fingers over Shelby's butt. He grabbed at her flesh and squeezed her cheeks, playful little slaps made the perky globes jiggle slightly and he smiled as he explored her body.

Adam mentally patted himself on the back as he lay amongst the pillows. He felt smug as he watched this new family dynamic unfolding right before him, knowing it was all because of him. Ever since the night he'd seen Topher spying he had wanted to get his wife and their son together. He hoped it would all go smoothly but of course nothing was ever guaranteed. Once he saw the chemistry between Shelby and Topher he knew that even when she found out who the "stranger" was she wouldn't be able to stop herself.

Adam watched as she flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock still stroking it while Topher continued to play with her ass. She wiggled her butt side to side and lifted her hips higher to give their son better access. As his spanking became more intense, she breathed warm, excited little sighs over Adam's length. Shelby's hips twitched away from her son's palm even as her legs opened of their own volition, his smacks stung her sensitive skin making her cheeks blush.

With a sound almost like a growl, Shelby took Adam's length into her mouth to make him extra ready for her. She ran her hot, wet tongue down his shaft, lovingly licking and sucking him. Topher's fingers teased around her sex from behind making her want her husband inside her more than ever.

Topher ducked his head looking between his mother's parted thighs. He watched as his fingertips stroked over her damp skin and then he spread her open. He looked at her soft pink insides and felt a sense of pride seeing his cum coating her sex.

Shelby couldn't wait any longer, she crawled up the bed on all fours looking deep into her husband's eyes as she straddled Adam's hips. She reached between her open thighs and grabbed his dick, still wet and glistening from her mouth. She rubbed it up and down her soaking crevice, spreading the mix of their combined fluids, she caused her own hips to jerk when she slipped his head over her sensitive clit.

She looked into his eyes again as she moved him into her. Shelby bobbed slightly over him as she slid down Adam's hard-on a little bit at a time, she concentrated on every sensation. She loved the way it felt when he first penetrated her, every inch of their joining tormented her with pleasure the way his gorgeous cock opened and stretched her tight sex, the feeling of completion she got when his every inch was buried inside her was nearly overwhelming.

She slowly rode his hard-on, rocking her hips almost in slow motion. She loved the feeling of power she got from fucking him, even if it was slower and calmer than when he was in charge.

Adam loved to watch his wife, he looked up at her sitting on his erection, her slender throat encircled with shiny stones. Suddenly shy, she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as Adam's hands roamed over her breasts and pinched her nipples. She moaned as he rolled them between his fingers making her back arch, grinding her hips down hard against his pelvis. Adam's hands settled on her hips as she moved over him, he gripped her ass hard as he guided her.

"You look so amazing riding me like that baby girl. I love watching my dick sliding in and out of your juicy pussy. It's so fucking tight and it looks gorgeous all full of my cock."

He watched his slick shaft being gripped by her lips, a sexy half-smile crossed her face as she moved over him teasingly. She savored the feel of him slipping in and out of her pussy stroking her insides, making her feel so full.

Shelby leaned back bracing one hand on Adam's thigh while with her second hand, the wrist still bound, she reached down between her open thighs. Her finger tip glided over her exposed clit and the trailing silken tail slid coolly over Adam's flat stomach. The room was silent except for Shelby's panting breaths as the two men watched her.

She knew at that pace, neither of them would ever get off, but she wasn't going to stop until she had to, she planned on enjoying her moment in control. Shelby knew Adam would get impatient eventually and fuck her mindless when he couldn't stand it anymore.

"Okay hon, enough," Adam practically growled.

He was done with her playing around. He wrapped an arm tightly around her and pulled her down crushing her to his chest before rolling her under him.

"Son, this is how your dad does it."

Adam looked down at his wife stretched out below him, a sweet look of eagerness on her face. His hips moved slowly at first as his dick pumped in and out of Shelby's pussy, so slippery and wet from their earlier efforts he couldn't believe how easily he glided within her body. . Adam looked down between them and watched as his hard-on moved in and out of her pussy, it was slick and shiny with cum, and he couldn't wait to add one last load to finish this amazing night off. He lifted her legs and hooked her ankles behind his neck, groaning at how unbelievably tighter she'd just become.

Topher laid on the bed in silence watching his parents having sex. The entire experience had been surreal, from the conversation he'd had with his dad after he was caught spying late one night, to their actual planning of this evening and the admission and acceptance by Adam and himself of Topher wanting to fuck his own mom.

He looked on as his dad steadily fucked his mom. She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen in his short sexual life and he couldn't get over the fact he'd been inside her, that he'd cum inside her only a few minutes ago.

He knew that this wouldn't be the only time, the way she'd responded to him had to mean she'd loved it just as much as he had. He worried that in the bright light of day his mom's logic or a misplaced sense of guilt might frighten her away, but if Shelby had any reservations about doing it again, Topher knew she wouldn't stand a chance against him and his dad. She would want it again whether she was willing to admit it or not and he knew no matter what she did she'd have to give in to them eventually. For now though he decided to just enjoy.

Adam thrusted into her keeping up a steady rhythm, he watched as her boobs bounced with the force of his motions, seeing his son's hand reach out to lovingly cup the breast nearest to him drove Adam on.

This was his ultimate dream, the three of them together this way, his wife loved more than she thought possible. He reached down to squeeze her other breast, teasing her nipple with his fingers, he took in the sight of their hands on her body and as he watched she bit her bottom lip and wrapped a hand around each of their wrists. Shelby gasped when Adam hit the sweet spot inside her, the one he knew would get her off quicker than anything. He changed his angle teasing her as the head of his dick moved away from her g-spot. Adam smiled as his wife's body started to relax and then he watched as she tensed up once each stroke started to brush again over that most sensitive of flesh, the most elusive of female pleasures. Over and over Adam moved away and then came back, each time it worked her higher and closer to the orgasm he was methodically creating inside her.

With Adam on top he was in complete control, and every thrust reminded Shelby that she belonged to him and he ruled her pleasure. His teasing torture was almost too much and she wanted so badly to come for him. She knew begging probably wouldn't convince him to get her off any faster so she bit her bottom lip and kept quiet. All the slow build up drove her wild, but she knew he'd give her an amazing orgasm if she could just hold out a little longer.

Adam kept up his tease, rubbing over Shelby's g-spot a little bit longer each time, adding little by little to the slowest, sweetest orgasm she'd ever had. One second she felt sure she was going to die if he didn't get her off, and the next her toes curled, her eyes squeezed tightly shut and all she could say was "Oh, Adam!"

They watched as her entire body shuddered. She sighed and softly whimpered while she gripped the hands holding her hard. Adam kept moving inside her with a calm, steady rhythm, driving on her orgasm for what she felt like must have been hours. Finally she opened her eyes and Adam stilled inside her. She looked up at him thinking that this night couldn't get any better, but when she realized Adam hadn't gotten off she knew he would finally give her what she craved.

Shelby felt Adam reach down and bind her wrists back together. He opened her legs relaxing them to the sides so he could look between them to where their bodies joined. She cried out quietly as Adam started moving inside her extremely sensitive sex.

"Look down baby girl, watch me fuck you. Look at that pretty little pussy, baby. I'm going to cum in it. I'm going to fill you up. God, I love your body baby,"

Adam groaned out the dirty words of encouragement he knew would make her wild and Shelby panted and squirmed below Adam's driving thrusts in response. She knew how close she was to having her husband's hot cum fill her one more time to complete the most perfect surprise anyone could ever give her, and she could hardly stand the wait.

Adam reached down and grabbed his wife's bound wrists. He pulled them up over her head and kissed her mouth hard as he worked toward getting them both off one last time. Vaguely Shelby felt Topher's hands grab the binding around her wrists, holding her down so Adam was free to do as he pleased.

With her arms above her head, Shelby's back was arched, lifting her breasts to Adam's attention. He ran a finger tip over the hard peaks of her nipples before he pinched and then tugged them. He bent his head to take one into his mouth, his hot breath and warm, slippery tongue laved over her. She cried out as he pinched her carefully between his teeth and she felt a second mouth surround her other nipple.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" she moaned almost incoherent with pleasure.

This was an entirely new sensation and it was almost too much. She arched hard trying to force her breasts deeper into their teasing mouths. Even though Adam was still in control, she was writhing and squirming all over torn between wanting more and trying to escape the relentless pleasure.

Adam wasn't going to let her get away, so he grabbed her hips and held her down hard, pressed into the mattress. Shelby was bound between the two people she loved most in the world while Adam fucked her in that way that only he could, his body gave her more pleasure than she ever dreamed was possible.

"Oh god! Please Adam, please cum in my pussy. I can't wait anymore. Please!" Shelby knew that Adam could outlast her since he'd already cum once earlier but at the same time she knew he wanted to fill her again so it wouldn't be too long.

She begged for him, still writhing wildly and he forced two fingers into her panting mouth, her cries were muffled as she sucked them hard still held down, a slave to his pleasure. Adam knew every part of her intimately and he could tell by her desperation and the way her pussy was grabbing at him that she was about to come again and this time he decided to give her all of himself as she did.

"Look at me! I want to see your eyes baby girl," he commanded her.

Somehow she managed to obey him through her total frenzy. They locked eyes and he grabbed her hair with his free hand, he turned her head toward their son and said, "Come for me, come on Daddy's dick baby girl."

Adam slammed into her as deep as he could get but her cry of pleasure for him was cut off as Topher crushed his mouth to hers. He swallowed down the sounds of her orgasm, their tongues mingling, as her body twitched and shuddered around Adam's. She heard him let out a deep growl as she could finally feel him getting off too. His thick, hard cock twitched and pulsed deep inside her, spilling his semen into her pussy as it clenched around him. She was filled to over-flowing as they finally came together.

After several long moments Topher pulled away from himoths's mouth and Adam eased out of his wife. He looked down at her pink pussy, so full of cum and freshly fucked. They both released her and Adam noticed a tiny little tear glistening at the corner of her eye, he gently caught it on his fingertip and brought it to his lips tasting the salty little drop. He wrapped his arms around Shelby and pulled her still shivering body to him.

He whispered into her ear, "You were amazing tonight baby girl. You did so good. Did you like your surprise?"

Shelby gave him a soft, sexy half smile and nodded. With her husband on one side and their son on her other, finally completely satisfied, she fell asleep.

Topher looked on as his mom drifted off. He wasn't sure if he was in shock or what, but he couldn't believe everything he'd seen and done that night. His parents were animals in bed, he'd kissed and fucked his own mom, it was hot and he'd liked it! He felt like his world was completely turned upside down. He looked on as his dad untied the fabric from his mom's wrists and unhooked the collar from her throat. He tossed them to the side of the bed and said, "You did good tonight, son."