Family of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband was highlighted silvery and slick in the bright moonlight. She watched the thin rivulets of water run down his torso, making the sheer fabric of his boxers cling to the front of his lower body.

Obviously spying on her earlier had an effect on Adam that could no longer be concealed in his soaking shorts, the result was a bit like a wet tee-shirt contest and the view made her tingle with anticipation.

He stared intensely down at her with a pseudo serious glare and said threateningly, "Now you're in big trouble."

Adam whipped his soaking boxers off letting his hard-on spring free, it flopped upward nearly slapping his flat belly and in an instant he was just as naked as his wife.

Her mouth was watering at the sight of her husband's gloriously bared body before her. Shelby wanted to jump out of the pool onto him and beg him to do anything he wanted to her, but she wanted to see what he had planned for her. She let go of the wall and started to swim slowly away from where he stood, heading toward the shallow end of the pool.

"You don't really think you can get away, right?" he asked her, as she slowly cruised further away from him.

He watched her bare ass as she kicked gently beneath the rippling water before she turned over onto her back. She kept swimming slowly backward looking up at him. She knew that at any second he was going to come after her. Her feet touched the bottom right as he dove into the deep end of the pool toward her.

The water rippled outward from where Adam had disappeared and she could see him as a long dark shape beneath the surface heading toward her straight as an arrow. Her heart was racing with anticipation as she stood completely still waiting for him.

She felt his hands wrap around her ankles. He was directly beneath her open legs and he exhaled a stream of small bubbles that slid teasingly up the inside of her legs, tickling her sex like a thousand tiny kisses before bursting at the surface. As his hands slowly slid up the backs of her calves she took a deep breath and when they reached the backs of her knees he tugged her under.

It was completely silent underwater. All Shelby could hear was her heart beat which sped up when Adam pulled her naked body against his. She wanted to gasp but couldn't. The feeling of his warm, smooth skin against hers and the contrast of the cool water flowing around and between them brought every nerve in her skin to life. Adam pressed his lips to hers and wrapped his arms around his wife holding her tightly to him as he stood upright.

Shelby thought she was horny before but that was nothing compared to how she felt with her husband's body held against her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and she gasped with excitement when she felt the hot, smooth head of Adam's dick brush against her most sensitive flesh.

Her stomach muscles twitched with excitement as she locked her fingers together behind his neck, clinging to him so his hands were freed up to roam her body. His finger tips gently slid down her back making her shiver as he teased over her ass. He softly delved into her crack before he grabbed her ass cheeks hard and pulled her toward him.

Shelby wanted to impale herself on Adam's hard on, but held back for more teasing instead. The length of his erection was trapped between her silken, spread sex and his stomach. Adam groaned as she slid up and down the length of his shaft, stroking his dick without taking him inside of her. She leaned forward, kissing his neck, gently nibbling and licking his skin. "Oh, I want you inside me so bad," she whispered into his ear.

His groan let her know she wasn't the only one.

"You looked so amazing in the water pleasing yourself. I was watching you from the house and I had to come to you. I had to fuck you. I had to be inside you," he whispered in her ear.

His soft breath tickled over her neck and ear making her squirm, dizzy with lust. She rolled her hips over him, sliding her body up and down his smooth, slick length, as she teased both of them.

Shelby moaned as the head of Adam's dick rubbed her clit repeatedly, the motions made her hotter and wetter with each loving stroke. She bit her bottom lip, completely lost in the enjoyment of their bodies sliding together. Her sex glided up and down over Adam's cock making her moan and sigh as she used her husband's body for her own pleasure. Her fingers clenched in his hair and she pulled his mouth to hers as she started to come.

He groaned as she plundered his mouth, for once the aggressor. Her soft tongue slipped over his as she frantically climbed all over him, desperate for more pleasure. Right as she felt like her orgasm was reaching it's pinnacle she twitched her hips and his warm length sank deep inside her. Shelby had never believed in multiple orgasms until that exact second. Just when she'd thought that her orgasm was subsiding, the feel of Adam's gorgeous, thick, veiny cock spreading and stretching and stroking every inch of her hungry pussy made her whimper with an overwhelming pleasure.

"Oh God! Oh, oh, please!" she cried out.

Shelby grabbed tightly to her husband's shoulders and leaned her upper body away from him. She rode his dick, feeling every inch stroke so easily through her wetness, the cool water flowed around her heated sex as his hot, rock-hard cock slipped in and out of her over and over again.

Adam watched as his out of control wife dropped her head back riding him like a professional jockey. Normally she was submissive in bed and especially shy about "woman on top" action but tonight there was something different about her.

Her sex was rippling continuously around his dick and he wanted to cum in her but he wasn't ready to let go yet. He watched her hips frantically thrusting making his length disappear into her warm, tight depths.

Adam's fingertips trailed down his wife's bare back, giving her goosebumps. His hands never stilled, making her feel like he was touching her everywhere at once. He cupped her breasts, pinching and gently tugging her nipples as her pleasure spiraled higher and higher.

She squeezed herself around him making him feel like her pussy was trying to suck him dry. She shivered in his embrace as her orgasm started to fade and finally she sighed and wrapped herself around his body, clinging to him, satisfied. Topher stared out his window into the darkened yard and panted, his dick was so hard he thought it might just explode in his boxers.

He'd been dead asleep in bed when he heard a piercing scream. He sprang out of bed and stopped, listening hard trying to figure out what was going on.

The house was silent so he didn't think the sound came from inside. He held his breath trying to pinpoint the source of the noise and he realized he could hear someone talking outside. He walked to the window and saw his mom in the pool, she was illuminated from beneath the water and he thought she looked like she might be naked.

His dad was standing over her with his arms crossed over his chest, they kind of looked like they were arguing or in the middle of some sort of marital stand off. He could hear the tone of his mom's response to his dad but the words were lost, muffled by distance.

As he watched his parents, Topher saw his mom splash his dad and he laughed. He wondered what Adam would do but he just stood over her, still. He saw a sneaky little smile appear on Shelby's face and she was suddenly inundating her husband with water. Topher laughed again waiting to see what his dad's reaction would be. He frowned a little as his dad yanked his soaking boxers off. He saw his mom start to swim away from his dad and when he saw her in the open water he knew she was naked.

He watched her perky, bare ass under the water as she slowly stroked away from Adam. Topher knew he should stop spying but he couldn't look away from her firm cheeks moving beneath the surface.

As he looked on she turned onto her back and he could see her boobs bobbing in the water as she watched her naked husband. Adam dove into the pool and Topher caught a split second glimpse of his dad's hard-on. He thought maybe he should be grossed out but he wasn't going to stop looking now.

He saw the dark shape of Adam's body swimming toward Shelby and he pulled her under. When they came up in a tangled embrace, Topher started feeling the stirrings of arousal. He watched them moving together his mom squirming and rubbing herself all over his dad, he couldn't really tell what was happening but he tried to imagine anyway.

He could picture what it would look like to see his own dick disappearing into her tight, wet pussy. He shivered imagining the way she would moan and sigh as he fucked her. He knew he should feel guilty imagining himself in his dad's place, but his mom was still pretty young and hot, plus he was only human and a guy. He couldn't imagine any man turning down a live sex show.

He pulled his boxers off and wrapped a hand around his hot, stiff cock. He didn't stroke himself, he just slowly and rhythmically squeezed his shaft. His mom leaned back and he could finally see something more exciting than just their bodies writhing.

Topher watched his mom's luscious tits bouncing as she rode his dad's hard dick like some sort of porn star. He wanted more than anything to have her wrapped around him, fucking him like a wild animal. He wanted to bend his head down and suck the tight tips of her boobs as she worked him hard, driving them both crazy.

Topher could hear his mom's excited cries as she started to come. The sound electrified him and he reached out easing the window silently open and started to slowly stroke his prick. He kept watching, hoping that the best was still yet to come.

Adam walked slowly over to the shallowest part of the pool and set his wife down on the shelf, his hard-on still sheathed deep inside her twitching sex. Shelby loosened her grip from his neck and laid back, bracing herself on her elbows, her reclining body still tingling with excitement.

She looked up at her husband, taking in his gorgeous body and handsome face, his biceps were flexed as he held her legs up and open. Shelby's gaze traveled over his flat stomach and trim hips between her spread thighs to where their bodies were joined together. She moaned quietly and as she watched, Adam started moving slowly and teasingly inside her.

Shelby was still turned on and so horny for him she could hardly believe it. She was extremely sensitive from coming several times in a row and all of her slowly building pleasure was centered in her pussy.

She could feel every millimeter of his bare throbbing cock inside her. Their swollen flesh slid so easily together, his silky smooth shaft pleased and teased her slick sex. She bit her bottom lip, and let her head drop back as he had his way with her.

Adam fucked her more slowly than she would have thought possible. The smooth, slow glide of his shaft stroked everywhere inside of her at once. She whimpered as he pulled almost entirely out of her. She was desperate to have him back in her.

Shelby looked down to see her chubby lips clinging around his warm shaft, just his rounded head was still held in her sex. He paused, barely inside her and as he watched, her hips lifted to try to follow his retreating prick. He smiled to himself before he slid fully into her once more.

Adam looked down at his wife, naked and bared to him, her body was under his control, waiting for whatever pleasure he was willing to give to her.

He moved a little bit faster in and out of her slippery body, thrusting harder into her, he smiled as her boobs bounced at the end of each inward thrust before he drew himself out to start over again. Shelby opened her legs wider to her husband giving him deeper access to her body, wanting to have all of him inside her.

Adam reached out, sliding his hands up her sides, cupping and squeezing her breasts, he pinched and teased her nipples making her back arch uncontrollably. He changed the angle of his penetration making the head of his cock rub over that magic spot inside her body. She knew if he kept going that way she wouldn't last long.

"Oh! Please get me off! FUCK! Make me come, please! Please!" she begged him to give her what she so desperately wanted.

Adam groaned hearing the desperation in his wife's voice, but he angled his dick downward and continued fucking her with an excruciatingly slow and continuous rhythm but he wouldn't let her come just yet.

Out of the corner of his eye Adam saw movement and he looked up into the house. Through the window he could see a dark figure, standing a little back from the glass.

He stiffened for a second trying to figure out who could be watching them, but when he realized it must be Topher he relaxed a little bit. Adam realized they must have woken him up either with their splashing in the pool or maybe her moans were louder than they'd realized. Adam's thoughts were racing as he tried to figure out what to do. Their son was watching his parents fuck and Adam knew it would probably be more appropriate to stop but he got an excited shiver at the thought of Topher spying.

He kept sliding in and out of Shelby keeping her right on the verge of an orgasm without quite letting her get there, he loved how he could torment her with pleasure.

Adam looked back up at the window where he could see Topher's silhouette, as he looked at his son just a shadowy shape Adam noticed Topher wasn't merely watching. He could see Topher's arm moving rhythmically and Adam realized their son was jerking off watching them.

Topher couldn't look away, he slowly leaned closer and closer to the window as he watched his parents. He didn't realize how close he was to the window until his dad looked up at the house.

He froze thinking maybe Adam had seen him but when his dad turned back to his mom, naked and writhing on his dick, Topher figured he must still be hidden. Otherwise, Adam probably would've stopped and Topher would be in for an extremely awkward conversation later.

Topher relaxed a little and stepped close to the glass again once he was pretty confident he was still hidden. He resumed his leisurely stroking and enjoyed the rest of the show.

Adam figured he might as well really give their son something to watch since he seemed to be enjoying himself. He reached down stroking the tip of his finger over Shelby's engorged clit. With a few firm strokes they both got what they'd been waiting for.

She tensed around him, her body clenched his length as she came for him. Adam pressed his mouth to hers, swallowing her desperate cries as she gave into the pleasure.

At the same time he held back, waiting, not driving himself to cum yet. When he felt her orgasm subsiding he broke off the kiss and looked down at her panting form.

"My turn," he whispered in her ear,"I can't wait to cum inside you."

She whimpered with his words still so fucking hot for him. He knew she loved to feel him flood her pussy, filling her with his hot, slick cum, making her beg for it and he didn't want to disappoint her.

She gently bit his neck, feeling his skin break out in goosebumps. Shelby giggled knowing Adam would probably fuck her until she couldn't move, until she was so sore she'd beg him to stop but she still wanted it desperately. Adam's gaze traveled down the length of her body stretched out before him. His hands gripped her hips pulling her body tightly to him. His dick slid deeper inside her, filling her almost to the point of pain. He growled deep in his throat and started pounding her.

He slid in and out of her body fast and hard. Adam slammed into his wife over and over, not worrying about her pleasure. He knew she'd catch up and come with him, her sex drive was so high tonight he wasn't sure she'd ever be satisfied but he hoped that a thick load between her legs would help quench the fires.

Adam looked into her face, her eyes were squeezed tightly shut as he moved inside her. Their bodies slapped together as he surged into his wife. Shelby's cries were getting louder and louder but now that Adam knew Topher was awake and watching them he no longer cared about who could hear.

Shelby was so overwhelmed with pleasure her body acted on pure instinct. Her hand slipped down between them and she frantically rubbed her clit. As she stroked between her legs she could feel where their bodies joined, hot and slippery, the slick length of his shaft pistoning in and out of her.

She bit her bottom lip, the rough pleasure was exactly what she wanted to help her as she stroked herself slowly closer to a monstrous orgasm. She whimpered as his hips slammed into her open thighs, she knew she would be bruised tomorrow and didn't care. All that mattered to her was her ultimate pleasure.

Adam looked up into the window and watched their son furiously pulling his thick, hard cock. Adam pounded into Shelby, the head of his erection stroked her into a frenzy, the three of them closer and closer to coming together.

"Oh God! I'm going to come!" she managed to warn him as she was about to get off again.

"Please cum inside me!"

Topher was jerking himself off faster and harder as his mom practically screamed out to the neighborhood that she was about to come. When she begged him to fill her Topher figured his dad wouldn't deny her. Hearing her ask for it made him wish he could spill himself in her desperate sex too.

Adam pulled Shelby's hips tightly against his as he pounded into her deeper than he felt he'd ever been before. He glanced up one last time seeing Topher's forehead pressed against the window. His hand was clenched around his shaft as thick white spurts of cum landed on the glass. At the same time her body clenched around Adam's shaft so tightly he could barely move. His rhythm faltered as he thrust once, then again into his wife. Adam growled savagely as he finally let himself go inside her quivering sex. Shelby could feel his cock twitching in her pussy as he filled her with a hot torrent of cum. She reached down to grab his ass hard and pulled him as tightly against her as possible wanting all of him inside her at once.

She whimpered, her body convulsing around him as he kissed and bit her neck. The slight edge of pain mixed with pleasure drove her orgasm on and on heightened by the feel of his cock still pulsing deep in her clenching sex.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity Shelby started to come back to herself. Her entire body was so satisfied she couldn't even move. Adam slid out of her body causing her to cry out, her overly sensitive, slightly sore flesh still craved his length inside her.

Topher was panting like he'd just run a marathon, climbed Kilimanjaro, and bench pressed 1,500 pounds in the last few minutes. He had his forehead and one of his hands resting on the window holding him up while his other hand gripped his still raging prick.

He wanted to feel bad but he came so hard watching them he couldn't find the tiniest shred of shame buried anywhere inside him. When he exploded, the first spurt of semen burst out of him further than he'd ever seen it go.

He needed to clean up but his legs were still wobbly and he didn't think they'd hold him up. He thought he should probably wait until he was sure they were back in their room. He figured it might be frowned upon if they discovered him walking around the house naked, with an erection that just wouldn't go away and a sticky handful of cum. Topher stood near his slightly open door watching for his parents to come back in so he could run to the bathroom.

Adam smiled to himself as he looked down at his wife. He laughed quietly at how debauched she looked, her mouth swollen from kissing him and the frantic biting of her own bottom lip.