Family of Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was entirely exposed to his gaze. Her legs were limp, relaxed open, her pussy was pink and shiny slick with his cum and her own wetness. It looked slightly abused, but lovingly and freshly fucked.

"Come on Hon. Time to go back to bed I think."

Shelby sighed, a smug half smile on her face knowing he was right but too relaxed to move. She reached a hand out to him, hoping he'd get the hint and help her up. Adam gently pulled her into a sitting position and then tugged her up and over his shoulder.

Suddenly she was hanging upside down staring at his smooth, tight ass. She giggled as she grabbed his cheeks and gasped as she felt a cool breeze blow over her exposed sex.

Adam teasingly slapped her ass with his free hand as he walked towards the quiet, dark house. He silently walked through the living room and up the stairs. He noticed that Topher's bedroom door was ajar and wondered if their son was still spying.

The thought of him watching, seeing his mother's lovingly used pussy peeping out from between her legs gave his hard-on new life. Adam teasingly dipped a finger into her soaking sex making his wife giggle and squirm. He walked into the bedroom kicking the door shut behind him ready for another round.