All Comments on 'Family Plays Together Ch. 04'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Family sex

Dad fucking son is nice. I was fucked my ass when I were fourteen only with dad & incher Now I fuck my son with my dad company. Enjoy friends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SOOOO HOOOOT!!!!!!

Plz write more I really love this series. Your totally one of my favorite authors right now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

My son's cherry was taken by his step dad and that was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

Typically, stories focus on dad, mom, and daughter. It's hot to read a story that involves dad, mom and son, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please!

When I was 15, my dad took my cherry . Ecstasy. His cock was about 10-11 inches and thick. I love this series so much

WeyrcubWeyrcubover 9 years ago
Great writing makes this story worth reading.

Just finished the series and had to thank you for it. The pacing of the action, naturalistic dialogue, and erotic scenes elevate this from the average story. I hope to read more of your work soon.

Great job!

GlennSkrGlennSkrover 9 years ago

It's easy for us horny sons-a-guns to keep asking for "MORE". But I think much more would be a repeat. Seems like you covered it all.

I had a tough time 'edging' and yet not cumming until I read it all.

Now excuse me while I give myself some well earned relief (thanks to your hot writings) and slurp-up my own semen!

P.S. I know that what we write --even as fiction-- reflects a lot about ourselves and what we are and think; nevertheless, I'll bet that your "hottest stuff" is your intimate bio/diary. Would luv to read (and masturbate) to that !!!

Thanks again for the exciting relief YOU gave ME !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This great story could last for many more chapters and experiences

and we all hope it does!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Best story I've read in a while!!! Add more chapters please...mom/dad bring son on some outings, aunt/uncle have kids.

odiaapuaodiaapuaabout 9 years ago
Thankx

I like this story very much, yet need more, i am looking for a story where a new married son in law, took to a bisexual firstnight with his wife, mother in law and father in law, or Son in law and his mom, dad, and Daughter in law and her mom and dad all are bi sexuals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It makes my BBC hard as rocks. I make believe Im Adam and my step mom and dad are the parents in this story. My dad is a dominant male but his wife, my step mom is attractive and intimidating.

She and I have always gotten along and I never suspected anything. She was quite stern, Firm but Fair. She however seduced me to being her foot slave when I turned 17. Its a long story, my dad was on the road a lot and after being caught with my nose in my step mom's shoe and cock in hand by her, it opened doors to a whole new sexual world to me at 17. Keep this hot, erotic and highly Taboo story going.

DMercatorDMercatoralmost 9 years ago
Damn....

That was a very hot enjoyable read! Reminds me of some times I won't talk about. lol. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking WOW

I pleasured myself 5 times reading this story..... Please give us more!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I love the story when incest is involved and just about always jack off to my MIL or FIL especially when my wife is sucking or fucking her parents. Then we add our sons to our fantasy.

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 8 years ago
Good and bad

There's some good and some bad in this series Tony. First the bad. You seem to have a thing for extremely hairy men and nipple play. That's ok if it floats your boat but giving your reader the same description of both over and over takes away from the experience. Don't get me wrong, I like my man to have his share of hair but I don't want to be fucking a rug either. The nipple play is ok but again, it's repeatative.

What happened to Robert and next door Jim? You mentioned them in the first chapter, then never again. And finally the last of the bad. Mom is young enough to still get knocked up, I would have loved to read where Adam knocks her up. Now the good. The best part of the entire series is Adam and dad sucking and fucking each other while mom watches and cheers them on. That's hot and my little girl clit is dripping my girl juices reading about it. Damn, I can feel my girl juices boiling in my little ovaries. And my panties are soaked with my leaking girl juice.I never had sex with my dad, but I have sucked my brothers cock more times than I could ever count and still suck him to this day whenever we can be alone. I did fuck my mother once. She never let it happen again. Having said all that, overall, this series was hot, hot, hot. Being a married sissy cum slut myself, I can't wait for my husband to get home from his fishing trip later today and fuck his faggot wife's pussy, well actually it's his pussy! I'll read more of your stuff and get even more horny for his cock while I wait. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot

most kids his age just JO. He is introduced to oral, anal, pussy and more all in one summer. Then the aunt and uncle, is just a cherry on the cream. lol. What a situation, cock, pussy, and all the cum you can eat. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Family plays together, Ch. 4.

Wow! Another hot submission!!Love this story and will be looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So...

Part 5? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Super hot

are we getting a chapter 5??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Old story or not, I wanted to comment.

Honestly? Ignore anyone telling what NOT to do with this. It's fairly amazing.

I can only say things I'm not into about this myself, but it doesn't matter.

- The feminisation of the men in the previous chapter wasn't so great, but I'm thankful it did't come back this time. lol

- I scroll past nearly anything with feet. It just squicks me out a bit, especially when everyone's been walking around barefoot.

- I wish people would chill a bit with the loud lewd talk right out the gate. Let people find their voice after they start getting into it after maybe several minutes, a few hours, or the next session.

And that's it for those thoughts. So while you may never write more of this after so many years, I want to put my suggestions here anyway.

- Bigger toys, maybe even shared.

- More stretching practice.

- Everyone tries sounding.

- Mom and Aunt try fisting.

- Mom and Aunt experiment in fisting the men.

- Double anal/vaginal penetration for both the women and men.

- Light bondage while doing any of these things.

- A train of everyone getting anal. lol

- Golden enemas?

I suspect most people here for these stories would find a lot of these suggestions too extreme. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow haven’t cum so many times with one story line. Sure wish there was more. Is there more cumming. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sooooooooooo fucking HOT! my cock is swollen huge. My wife , who is out at the casino at the moment, and I are are going to roleplay Mommy /Son when she gets home. I am also Bi and we have had a few bimmf threessomes! She FUCKS me with her BIG strap on cock. We also play SISSY where I get dressed. I am very very lucky to have a wife that lets me be who I am . LOVED this story and I am SURE that these family fun play sessions actually occur. It may be rare but it happens. THANK YOU for the HOT EROTIC writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous