Family Plays Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,369 Followers

I gently sucked in one of his balls and tenderly licked it with my tongue. I did the same with the other. I then grabbed a section of his nut sack with my teeth and pulled on it. I stretched it down to the water's edge.

I heard Uncle Jeff moaning, "Oh ya that's it Adam stretch that sack hard. Bite me baby. Use your teeth harder. MMMMM! Ya that's it my baby boy."

I released his sack and ran my tongue up the full length of his cock until I reached my reward at his tip, a nice big drop of precum. I looked right into his eyes as my tongue slowly snaked out of my mouth to scoop up my efforts.

My uncle blew out air trying to hold back from cumming as my tongue dug its way into the tight pee clit. I pulled his hard cock down towards the pool to make it stick straight out. He was so hard that he had to lean forward in fear that it would snap.

I was about to go down on him when he grabbed both sides of my head, "Slow down. I need a break to calm down. Let's go check on the women."

Uncle Jeff jumped up and started walking towards the girls. His ass was tight with just the slightest jiggle as he walked. I pulled myself up out of the water and soon followed him. My cock was rock hard and pointing north as it bounced and swayed letting droplets of water fly from the tip and my balls.

The sun felt great against my naked skin. Uncle Jeff knelt next to his wife and began to suck on her nipple. Aunt Julie's hand quickly wrapped around Uncle Jeff's head and held him tight to her breast.

I moved behind mom, who was on all fours with her face buried deep into her sister's snatch. I knelt down and slapped my hard cock against her ass cheeks. Mom gave me a little wiggle and spread her knees farther apart.

I took the invitation and pressed my cockhead against her pussy. It was hot and dripping wet. I pushed my head in just to get it wet with her juices. I grasped my shaft and swirled my cockhead around her pussy. Mom's pussy lips were large and I loved watching them fold around my cockhead.

Mom wiggled her ass more and I took the hint and shoved my cock balls deep into her wet pussy. I pushed so hard that mom's face smashed into Aunt Julie's pussy. Her tongue must have gone in that little bit extra because Aunt Julie gave a loud moan of appreciation.

I grabbed onto my mom's hips and started a long slow fuck. She began to moan into Aunt Julie's pussy. Aunt Julie began to twist and moan as mom continued to lick and suck on her pussy. Uncle Jeff was now biting and pulling on her nipples with his teeth. He was using his other hand to pull and twist her other nipple.

Aunt Julie's back arched up as she screamed through a powerful orgasm. I could her mom slurping up Aunt Julie's juices as she must have been cumming in buckets. Mom began to push back against me and fuck my cock harder as she neared her orgasm.

I held still and let her fuck my cock with her pussy. Mom held onto Aunt Julie's legs, using them to brace herself as she fucked herself on my cock. Mom's grunts became louder as she slammed herself against my pelvis and wiggled her pussy into an orgasm.

Mom slipped off of my cock and pulled herself up off of her sister. Her face was smeared with pussy juice. Aunt Julie sat up and pulled mom onto her lap and began to clean her face of her own juices. I sat on a chair next to them with my shinny slippery hard cock still sticking up.

Uncle Jeff swiveled around on his knees and dropped his head down onto my cock. He greedily licked his sister-in-laws juices off of my cock. He started bobbing up and down on my shaft enjoying the length and cum covered juices. He wrapped his arms under my legs and scooted my ass to the edge of the chair.

He then lifted my legs up to expose my hole. He ran his tongue down my pole and around my balls. He lifted my legs forcing my body to fall back into the chair. I felt his warm wet tongue against my hole. It was my turn to let out a moan as he tongue fucked my boy pussy.

I felt two shadows standing over me. I opened my eyes to see the two women hovering over my body and watching Uncle Jeff tongue fuck his nephew. Both women lowered their heads, their mouths close to either of my ears, "Wow Sis, your little boy is all grown up! His cock is just like his daddy's, big and fat. You and Tom should be very proud. I see Jeff likes it too."

Mom acknowledged Aunt Julie's comment as she purred into my other ear, "Yes he has hasn't he. Is your Uncle making you feel good baby?" Both women began to pinch my nipples causing me to jump and force more of my cock down Uncle Jeff's throat.

"That's it baby let it go. Fuck your Uncle's face with that big cock of yours. Your Daddy loves to fuck his brother-in-law's face and pussy. Let go Adam, fill his mouth with your young spunk. Let me see my husband suck a nice big load out of his nephew's boy cock." I looked over at my Aunt to see her fingering her pussy really fast.

By the shakiness in her voice is sounded like she was about to orgasm, again. Just then Mom's leg flew over my face and she shoved her pussy on mouth. I instantly started to lick my mother's pussy. Aunt Julie grabbed both of my nipples and pulled on them hard. I screamed out in mom's pussy as my balls tightened up. I felt the cum surge through my cock. My toes tightened up as the first shot flew through my cock and into Uncle Jeff's hot mouth.

"That's it Adam, fill his mouth up with that boy cum. Oh God I'm cumming too!" Aunt Julie's head tilted back as she screamed out.

I looked down to see my uncle pull off my spurting cock and let my cum splash against his face. My mom ground her pussy into my face as she started to cum and her pussy juices flowed into my mouth. The two women came down off their orgasm and quickly began to team up on Uncle Jeff as they licked my cum clean off.

We heard clapping and turned to see my dad standing their watching us. "That was the hottest show ever."

We also noticed he was holding up his phone. "I got all of that on video to add to our private collection."

We all got up and jumped in the pool to rinse off. Dad stripped and soon followed. When he came up out of the water we all gave him a kiss to say hello. It was odd to watch my dad and uncle kiss, but it did get my cock to start getting hard again. Dad was one orgasm behind us, so we all ganged up on him.

We pushed him to the shallow end of the pool and walked him up the steps until we found a lounge chair to lay him on. Aunt Julie climbed over dad so that she was on all fours facing his cock. Uncle Jeff moved up behind her and slipped his hard cock deep into her pussy. Dad lifted his head and began licking her pussy and his cock and balls.

Mom maneuvered herself so she could sit on dad's hard cock. She motioned for me to take her from behind. I licked her ass and tongued her to get her ready. At the same time I took a few good licks of dad's balls as mom's pussy juices dripped down over them. I put my pole to her ass and she froze as I gently worked my cock into her ass. It was tight and I could feel dad's cock from the other side.

I had a hard time keeping it together. I got all the way in and I let mom adjust. That didn't last long. "Come on boys fuck me. Start those pistons moving, momma needs a good fucking from her boys."

It was the hardest thing to do. I kept slipping out. We finally got a rhythm going where I could take shorter jabs in and out while she long dicked dad. It was all about making dad cum. My aunt and uncle kept fucking over dad's face. Uncle Jeff's speed picked up as Dad continued to lick his balls. I had the best view being able to lean to either side and see all of us at once.

I could see Dad grab Uncle Jeff's balls sack with his teeth and pull on them. Uncle Jeff shoved his cock as deep as it could go into his wife's pussy. He was screaming for dad to bite him harder. Aunt Julie's face was twisted as she fought off another impending orgasm. Uncle Jeff cried out and must have been shooting his load into Aunt Julie. This sent her over the top and she was grunting through an orgasm.

Dad shoved his cock so hard up into mom he just about pushed me out from the inside. I grabbed onto mom's hips and hung on for the ride. I pushed my cock deep into her ass. I could feel my balls being hammered by dad's thrusting. Dad and mom both froze and I felt a deep pulsing along my shaft. It was dad's cock pumping his cum into mom's pussy.

Then mom's ass began vibrating from her orgasm. It was too much and I shot my load as well. We separated again and jumped into the pool. The women got out and ran into the house to grab the food. I followed them and grabbed some beer for the guys. Mom looked at me and nodded to me with that knowing glance giving me permission to go ahead and grab one for myself. I was now one of the guys.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,369 Followers
12