All Comments on 'Family Practice Pt. 02'

by DirtyMindedMinx

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
ardoardoabout 8 years ago
Nice

Hot Story, loved it !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First Rate!

Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kiss

Very well written. My only disappointment is the lack of kissing between mother and daughter. To me, kissing is the most natural and exciting event leading to intimacy. You describe the sex, but not the flame or the gasoline, the lips touching for the first time, the tips of the tongues meeting and twisting, the closed eyes and all that jump starts the breathing and heartbeat. You began with a beautiful description of the nipples and the sensations there, great writing. Your words made me wet. Must tend to it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

What a wonderful and beautiful a story. Had me turned on from beginning to end. I'm a guy but I could feel myself in their place. I will be more aware of what I am doing next time I go down on a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please, please continue this story.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 8 years ago
This need to go one!

I'm still just as pleasantly surprised as I was with ch.1 of this story, the real life aspects are so good it practically begs to be read. Somehow the sex took a secondary role here as the relationship progression and the love they developed through this clearly was the focal point. And now that they learnt & experienced so much and that she has seduced Kaylee you have to continue this story, how else is mom to share the experience.

5* and hoping for more chapters!

StratisfiedStratisfiedabout 8 years ago
Great!!

I sure hope this is going to continue, so HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I do hope you continue with her college adventures and when she comes home on spring break... Love it..

Kiltie01Kiltie01about 8 years ago
Great story well written

Loved it as much as ch1. I was so hard so quickly. Please keep it up

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
OMG!

This is so well written! I love it! And hope there's more of this story! Thank you!

jacwizzardjacwizzardabout 8 years ago
great work

I felt I was there watching it all happen. Continue please... maybe next mommy brings me a creampie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Doesn't need more kissing!

I completely disagree that the story needs more kissing, because that bores the hell out of me. I'm not a typical woman, and get revved up and wet with little to know warm up. I enjoy kissing, but would rather spend time on the more stimulating activities. I can cum with nipple stimulation only, so maybe I am just wired in some odd way. I wouldn't trade it for anything. This story was written perfectly and it doesn't lack anything at all.

I have been so excited about what was about to happen that spending more than 60 seconds kissing was a complete waste of time for me. I wanted my man's cock in my mouth, between my tits, in my pussy, or any other manner of fun we were going to do. I feel sorry for women who need hours of warm up before being excited, and I can reach the same degree with a touch, a look, or a suggestion. Yes, I know anticipation and teasing makes it more enjoyable for some, but I have the same orgasms with or without it. Maybe it is because I'm in a relationship I have been in for many years and we know our bodies well by now, but it just works perfectly.

This story and part one made me very wet and I realize it was a mistake to read them while wearing undies. I can't wait until my man gets home so I can pounce on him. I can't wait to read the next chapter and hope it has as much dirty talk as this one! It is one of the best I have read of the sort. I usually read the daddy stories, but this was a nice change.

trigudistrigudisabout 8 years ago
Great Follow Up

Great follow up to the first chapter. I liked the ending too, the way you tie things up by getting back to Kaylee. I have ideas for subsequent chapters but I'll let you take things where you think they should go..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anther hot story

You've done it again, anther hot story got us both so horny!!. Keepem cum hun x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it!

Loved this! So sexy and kinky and hot. Got my cock nice and hard as I played with myself as I read this! Please continue this story!!! Drew

tarnished_knighttarnished_knightabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Damn.... you're such a terrific writer... such a beautiful erotic and sensual mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot Story

Another very hot story. Really love the dirty talk . Your writing is so good it's as if I am there. Hope there are more chapter's to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Hot Story

This could develop into a very, very hot Story with the daughter returning to school, having her way with her roommate or ? then bringing her home for another vacation. Only, they enter into a threesome with the mom seducing the girlfriend and daughter joining in with a strap on and doing both her mom and friend. Lovely thought but I know your words would develop the theme so much better.

Keep going with this story line.

LenaptLenaptabout 8 years ago
Lesbian Incest is the Best 5*****Stars!

Please do Not stop here this loving story!

thank you again for some loving wet wet moments mmmmm

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

55yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

toeskrtoeskralmost 8 years ago
Awesome

DMM is great!

Had me leaking the whole time and spurting at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

This story and part 1 were both so arousing. Very well done.

nudetexannudetexanalmost 8 years ago
Very nice story.

I really enjoyed reading your story. Very hot and sexy. Keep up the good work.

fionamorganfionamorganalmost 8 years ago
the end: the closeness

The best part of this story is how the lovemaking between mother and daughter brought them closer, resolving old problems between them. And how the relationship lead to the daughter finding new lovers.

mjostomjostoabout 7 years ago
More...

Please continue with the story!

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 6 years ago
Top notch piece of work!

Compellingly horny, fascinatingly engrossing, incredibly sexy!

I loved the characters, the balance between back-story and... Well and fucking hot full on girl on girl action (to coin a phrase). Loved it!

deepnydiverdeepnydiveralmost 6 years ago
You won’t want it to end

I do not generally comment on stories but this one was so special I just had to. This story had it all - wild taboo sex, passion, fantasy fulfillment, and a love that can only be shared between two people who care so much about each other that forbidden lines are crossed without reservations. I could not stop reading both parts from beginning to end. I was just sorry there was not more of the story. Exceptionally erotic story.

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
Incredible

Absolutely loved this. I certainly hope there is more to come. Spring break, summer break.... etc., etc.

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81over 3 years ago
Loved it!

I would say, that this is truly what you would call an "erotic" story. It's not a story of two women having sex. It's a story about two women (who also so have sex).

MasterredbarronMasterredbarronabout 3 years ago

wonderful writing , I hope you are working on more of any erotic subject xxx

Redbarron

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 2 years ago

Very fine. The psychology is well worth the time spent on it, and lifts the story to a high level.

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
5 again

Dont think i need to say it cuz you already no what i think so all i will say is PERFECT .

As always a big thank you for the time you give to us your readers .

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Good, but ...

The new emotional connection between mother and daughter feels so palpable. You take a taboo idea and turn it into not only anti-taboo, but makes one feel that if their own mother didn't teach her daughter in this way, she wasn't as good of a mother as she had aspired to. All positive, in my opinion.

But that last little bit, about going back to school, felt ... callous. It read like her mother had taught her how to be exploitative, with her now superior sexual skills. No mention, or even hint, that the daughter and her "friend" at school had anything other than meaningless, almost manipulative sex (because she was now "better" than the girl that had practically propositioned her). With not a word of emotional content. Very very male, for an ending: I have the skills, now I'm going to use them on whomever I want; I'M THE MAN. Not at all the vibe we got earlier from the M/D relationship.

So, in the end, the daughter comes off as still being an immature idiot, who now has sexual skills to enable her to plough through the female population like she was the captain of the football team. Not likely to truly help her, in the long run.

In my opinion, if you're going to write an intimate story about sexual and emotional growth, don't fob off an epilogue with anything less than the thought and emotion you put into the story preceding it.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

Such a beautiful story. I LOVED reading the next chapter. I can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story and would certainly like to read about what happens at spring break. Perhaps kaylee could come visit or dad get back early. I've read your other stuff and like your writing. It has the right balance between kink and romance/intimacy

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

An absolutely wonderful story, I didn’t want it to end. The tide they rode, the twist at breakfast then the kink while Emily had her with the admission of a recently filled pussy was perfection. Bravo Minx, Bravo 5 brightly shining 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the relationship between mother and daughter. It's not something that's easy to capture in stories like this.

Trevor_JonesTrevor_Jones2 months ago

Hot 🥵 Just so fucking HOT Rachael DMM!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyMindedMinx@DirtyMindedMinx
I'm a very normal, suburban mom with secret fantasies that my husband will never know about. I have a great marriage and a satisfying sex life, but if he knew about the inappropriate thoughts polluting his sweet little wife's brain he wouldn't understand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES