Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, that's really sad. Let's just enjoy it and not think of the future. Come to bed, sweetheart and let me sleep in your arms for the last time."

Greg pulled out and we wiped ourselves off with our towels, then climbed into bed together and cuddled. I so enjoyed being wrapped gently in his loving arms, safe and secure, yet not feeling claustrophobic. We kissed many times and gently, sweetly, slept.

When I awoke the sun was streaming in through a gap in the curtains and as I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Greg looking down at me lovingly.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," he greeted me, bending his head down to kiss me. "I could watch you sleep all day. You look so beautiful, so relaxed."

"Good morning, honey." I felt an urgent need. "I'd love to let you do that but right now I need to pee."

I struggled out of his arms and went to the bathroom. On my return he was lying on his back in the middle of the bed. I lay on top of him, feeling his cock rapidly grow against my legs as I kissed and cuddled him. I felt myself readying for another session of lovemaking, feeling my juices begin to flow. I moved downwards a little, coating his cock in my juices, then had an idea. I stood up on the bed and placed a foot each side of his hips. He reached up to try to pull be back down onto him but I batted his hands away.

"Patience, sweetheart, you'll enjoy what I have planned."

I then slowly started wriggling my feet sideways, rotating them so that they moved away from his body, spreading my legs apart directly over his cock. As they spread wider, I felt my pussy lips part, providing Greg with a great view of my love tunnel entrance. He caught on quickly to what I was doing and held the base of his rigid cock so it pointed directly upwards, straight towards my pussy. As my feet became further from his hips, I had less control over my position and my feet moved apart more rapidly, quickly lowering my pussy towards his waiting lance. Soon I was nearly in the splits position and had lost all control over my slow downwards movement. I dropped the final few inches, impaling myself on his rigid cock, his pubic bone pressing hard against my clit as his head pressed into the end of my tunnel. It felt wonderful.

We stayed like this for a few minutes, each feeling the other pulsating inside or around us. Greg then placed a hand on each of my hips and started slowly moving me back and forth, my legs still in splits position straight out each side, my whole weight being taken on my pussy. I remember thinking I was pleased I was so light.

As he pushed me back and forth on his cock, using me as his fuck toy, my clit was stimulated by his pubic bone and his cock head moved in and out slightly in the end of my cunt, massaging my cervix and sending indescribable sensations racing up my spine and down my legs, causing tingles in the soles of my feet. Back and forth, back and forth I was moved, always climbing the slope towards my release. However, it was Greg who reached his nirvana first, stopping my movements as he closed his eyes and grunted several times as I felt my pussy receiving his cum injection. He had so much! I could feel it running between his cock and my cunt walls as it squeezed its way out between us.

I was close, very close, so as soon as he had finished spurting I started wriggling back and forth, trying to gain more stimulation. As Greg came down from his high he realized my predicament and resumed his back and forth movement of my hips, creating wonderful sensations once again, heightened by the increased lubrication. It took only a few moments before I was there.

"Ooohhhh, yes, darling, like that, yessss, Yesssss, Ooohhhh, FUCK MEEEEEE, YESSSSS, LIKE THAT HONEY, AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

I writhed around on his fuck stick, awash with uncontrollable sensations, my body rigid. After a few moments that seemed like forever, I relaxed and toppled forward onto Greg's chest, bringing my legs closer together outside his, relaxing my hip joints after their marathon splits effort. I enjoyed the post-coital bliss just lying on my man, loving him. But he wasn't my man; never could be. The pain this thought caused lanced through me and I began sobbing, feeling tears of anguish rolling down my face as I clung to the only man I had ever loved, and who I must never love.

Greg held me as I sobbed, whispering gently in my ear. I don't remember most of what he said, but what I do remember was that we should be grateful we had the small amount of time we did have rather than resentful of the fact that we couldn't have more. I turned that over in my mind, embracing the truth of that philosophy.

Even in such timeless situations, time continues to pass and a glance at the clock showed we really needed to get up, have breakfast, check out and attend the day's activities. However, we kissed a few more times, then showered together, before dressing, packing, giving the room a final check and walking to the elevator, breakfasting in the dining room then checking out at reception. The imminent separation felt more real as we parted to place our bags in our own cars then drove to the reunion venue. We weren't even able to park our cars beside each other, which seemed symbolic of the finality of the coming break.

The morning was spent with more group photos, generational photos, etc, etc. We each spent time farewelling our relatives, most of whom we would not see again until the next reunion. It was then lunchtime and Greg and I sat together while we ate, reminiscing about the weekend, sharing small talk to avoid dealing with the major issue which we each must face alone in the very near future. It was then over. As quickly as our love had blossomed, the reunion ended. It was time to part, and in public. We had a quick, chaste hug and kiss and then he walked away towards the carpark, stopping to talk with a few people on the way.

I couldn't stay and see him leave, disappear from my life after the joy and love we'd shared this weekend. After we parted I turned and walked back inside, trying to hide my teary eyes. I wanted the floor to open and swallow me up but through the hubbub of last fond farewells I heard my Nana calling to me from her wheelchair off to one side. I turned and went to her; we'd always had a very open and frank relationship, maybe she'd understand.

"Come and sit beside me for a few minutes," she said, patting the chair beside her as I approached.

I sat and she began talking to me, softly and soothingly, as you would a young distraught child.

"I know that you're in love with your Uncle Greg," she began.

I looked at her, searching for any signs of disapproval. I couldn't have stood that at that time, but there were none. Instead she was smiling at me.

"Was it that obvious?" I asked.

"It was to me. This old body may not be all it once was, but I have eyes and I observe people closely. I suspect that you two were sharing a room, and probably a bed, and I have very little doubt that you had a very enjoyable time together during the weekend."

She held her hand up as I made to stand and walk away, and I stopped, then resumed my seat as she continued.

"I'm not judging you at all, sweetheart. I'd have done the same thing myself if I was in your shoes. But there really are some things you ought to know."

I looked at her, she was smiling, her discoloured teeth showing in a broad grin. Here I was, distraught, upset, lonely and broken-hearted, and all she could do was grin at me?

"Please tell me what you have to say so I can go and mope in peace. I really don't feel like a conversation right now, Nana."

"Oh, I think you'll feel a lot differently in a few moments when I finish my story. This family are not the best communicators. We tend to keep ourselves to ourselves and let others mind their business. So I may be the only person who still knows all the details of this story. Please be patient and I'll tell it as fast as possible, then you can go and mope in peace, if you still want to."

She had me hooked. What was it about our family that I didn't know? What was so important that she had to tell me right now?

"A long time ago I was the matron at a nursing home, we call these maternity hospitals now, and one day a young woman, probably about 25 or so I would guess, a tiny thing about your size, was brought in. Nobody at the nursing home had seen her before but she was obviously in desperate need. She was nine months pregnant, her waters had broken and she told us she'd already been in labor for six hours. We helped her to a room and one of the nurses took her details. Turns out she was with the circus that was in town at that time. She performed on the trapeze. However, she fell in love with a male circus performer and had become pregnant. Because the circus was always moving on, she'd had no ante-natal care. She was going to have the baby naturally at the circus but the pain was too great and it appeared that her small hips would not spread wide enough for the baby's head to engage. So it was stuck. She absolutely refused to have a C-section, insisting that the baby would be born naturally or not at all.

"She remained in labor for nearly 40 hours at the home, making no progress at all, gradually getting weaker and adamantly and repeatedly refusing surgery. Eventually she died. We were all shocked, angry and upset, to put it mildly. Such an unnecessary waste of a life. But we were determined not to waste two lives, so the doctors performed emergency surgery and the baby was removed intact, perfect, healthy and very tired. She only weighed 4 pounds at birth so was put into intensive care for a few hours to check her vitals, then, seeing she was thriving despite her ordeal, she was placed in a crib in a room with the other babies, as was the custom then.

"We had a real dilemma. We had no idea who the father was; the mother had refused to tell us. We had no idea where the mother's family was, again she had refused to tell us. We even contacted the circus but they would tell us nothing either. So what to do with this baby? My eldest daughter Elaine, who you probably don't remember, was a young nurse at the nursing home at that time and she asked if she could raise the baby as her own child because her husband, Tony, who you also probably don't remember, had been found to be infertile due to an accident and so they could not have children of their own. Nobody could think of any good reason why that shouldn't happen, so Elaine and Tony raised the baby as their own until the baby was six months old.

"Elaine and Tony asked me to look after their baby while they went to Europe on a holiday. Of course I agreed. While they were there they went hot air ballooning and the balloon malfunctioned, catching fire and killing all four passengers and the pilot on board. So I now had to decide what to do with this baby. I had seven children of my own, from Elaine down to Greg, the youngest, and I certainly didn't want another baby to nurture and raise. So one of my other daughters, Gwen, offered to raise the baby with her own boy, Chris."

Suddenly the pieces fell into place. Gwen was my mother and Chris was my brother, except they weren't.

"So was I adopted by my parents?" I asked.

"That's the interesting part," continued Nana, pleased that I had jumped to the correct conclusion, "Nobody ever did any formal adoption. You were just raised within the family, taking the family name. So Uncle Greg, who you love so much, is not your uncle and is no relation either by blood or in law. So you are quite free to fall in love, marry or . . . ."

I hadn't waited until the end. I'd kicked off my shoes and was running towards the door, hoping against hope that Greg was still in the car park. I shouldered people aside in my haste and went down the steps three at a time, racing across the carpark to where he had parked his car this morning. I saw his car, just pulling out of the space and called his name, waving my arms like a mad woman, hoping he'd see me. He did, and stopped with a puzzled look on his face as I raced up to the car and pulled his door open.

"Honey, Nana's just been telling me the family history. We're not related."

Greg turned the car off, undid his seat belt and threw himself out of the car and into my arms, kissing me, hugging me tightly. It was then that I realized that my claustrophobic aversion to tight hugs and small spaces must have developed during my long birth. Oh well, time to deal with that later. I hugged him back, kissing him, being swung around as he lifted me off my feet.

"Darling, that's absolutely wonderful, the best possible news." He released me and went down on one knee. "Lisa, sweetheart, please will you marry me?"

I stopped moving and gazed into his gorgeous eyes, hearing my racing pulse in my ears as I thought for an instant what he had just asked. My heart jumped for joy.

"Yes," I said breathlessly, "Oh yes, yes, yes!"