All Comments on 'Family Searched at Airport Ch.4'

by Buddybot111

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous

I waited months you will continue

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoying the story

Looks like there is more to come. Hope we don't have to wait as long for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
need more sex

hope you continue. maybe mother and daughter miss flight and get seduced and have sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice

My favorite story

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

Can't wait to see what the father and husband saw after his wife and daughter appeared from the curtains.

Hopefully they were made to dress like sluts so people can take advantage of them and they get used non-consensually in perverted ways.

You have a great imaginationa and looking forward to the next part.

One of my favourite stories on here by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great work

Would be great if the females were wearing sexy undies too like black stockings and high heels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Please dont make us wait this long for the next chapter =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Getting withdrawal symptoms. Need another dose of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Any more??

It's been months! I'm guessing there won't be any more updates?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Where?!

Where is the next part?! I am still waiting on the conclusion please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How About a Little Equal Opportunity?

I'd really like to have seen the men in the family to also receive similar humiliation and undergo a similar search. There was a seriously hot homoerotic story set in the future titled "Step This Way" by seriouslyspanked on the GayDemon website that could be something of a model. "Now would you please point the head of your penis towards me and retract your foreskin all the way back."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why are we waiting?

I think he must have snuffed it it's been too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interested

You could include a couple of police women who try to Interfere and get arrested and strip searched in front of the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Great story, but you can't stop there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

More! Soon please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

That was great, but you can't stop there! We need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please

great story. might be nice to have the mom missing the eroticism after she got back home and have the son help her relive it. maybe the dad could do the same with the daughter. lots of options to explore. keep these stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More?

You can't leave us like that!

BankerwithaWBankerwithaWabout 7 years ago

In my opinion, the story wasn't over-long or took too much time to reach the "action". The writer built up the suspense and anticipation very well, and I think that that element is far more erotic and arousing than the finale. I think that there was room for some more extreme sexual motifs. It doesn't have to be completely plausible. This is a work of fiction after all.

There are quite a few spelling mistakes and grammar issues. I advise the author to read through the piece a couple of times before submitting.

As far as the ending is concerned, I think it's meant to be left open so that the reader can decide for himself what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Continue the story'

Continue the story please. 5*

illk95588illk95588over 3 years ago
Would you mind...

Great writing with a consistent story line. I enjoyed you building the family’s characters slowly as everything began to unfold. Excellent details and extremely descriptive so we could visualize the events as they happened. That being stated, you seem to be finished with this family but I think we both know there is much more to share. I have not written in quite a long while but reading these chapters has my fingers anxious to assault my keyboard. Would you mind if I wrote chapters 5 - 8? I’ll follow your story line being it’s your work. I feel this is a brilliant start for a great story. Would you mind if I picked up here?

I hope to read a response here but I will attempt contacting you via email as well.

Respectfully,

Mike Furdell

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Echoing the sentiment for continuing the story. You created a real gem with lots of room to go forward. The idea of the police women getting involved sounds very interesting. Maybe make them air marshals on the long flight. Or whatever you come up with.

Hopefully you'll return for more. Either way thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see "7 years ago" and now I'm having a heart attack

This story got me, and I want more

What will happen next?

What's the resolution/ending to all of this?

Are you alive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@illk95588 please continue the story, doesn’t seem like @buddybot111 will

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

TOO BAD

That Buddybot111 has not finished the story. It's been about 8 years since this story was posted. Even tho I enjoyed the story had I known it was unfinished I would not have read it.

Please finish your story. Thank you.

starbanestarbaneabout 2 years ago

Would love to see the finished story for this.

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

"Article two, white cotton pants belonging to female Emily Muren...-

At the start of the story her pants were DARK SILVER!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous