All Comments on 'Family Secrets'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Wow...

Now I could see that story being authentic. Loved the slow buildup and the ultimate coupling... nicely done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

Loved it , you did a reaal nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Neighbours daughter.

My wife was out of town,i wanted anal, she very rarely lets me do it, says i am too big, but when i do get into her arse, we both cumm.I rang a new brothel, yes we have one girl available,Karen, get her to wear pantyhose,that will be extra, o.k.I figured this time of the day most guys were at work so it wouldnt be so busy.Went in, here to see Karen,o.k.,showed me to a room, told me to shower, already had, so i sat on a chair and waited.The door opened and in walked my friend Sams wife from across the road.Shit,what to do,only last weekend they had been over for a BBQ.She looked shocked, oh no,she just stood there.Black hair,nice tits,great arse and legs,32, i always thought Sam was a lucky guy.Rob she exclaimed,her short skirt riding up as she lifted her arms.Then small talk, no Sam doesnt know,dont worry i wont tell him,she sitting opposite me, my eyes drawn to her legs and short skirt,she opens them a little,no panties just a pantyhosed cunt.Why anal,Monica very rarely does it,she came over to me and said well i love it.She turned and bent over, my cock going hard as i watched her round hosed arse wiggle in front of me.Come on then ad she grabbed my hand,lose the clothes, and as my cock sprang out, nice, good size, now lie down, my cock standing to attention as she lay on me her pantyhosed cunt and arse at my face my cock in her warm mouth.I licked her hosed pussy,tongued her hosed arse as she beautifully sucked my cock, stroking my ballsas i felt the cumm rising, i said no, not there, but she turned and said relax, you will cumm twice and then put my cock back in her mouth, stroked my balls, and made me fill her mouth with cumm as she swallowed it all.she kept her pussy and arse on my face, my cock still hard,then she leant forward, pulled the hose down, and said lick me.My tongue pushed into her cunt, she was wet, then she moved forward, my tongue poking into her arse.Thats it,lick me, as she started again to stroke my cock and balls, my cockstill hard.She lifted and turned and holding my cock lowered her cunt down onto it, yes, big boy, lets go as she rode up and down on my now hard cock.Do me, do me, thats it as i pushed up into her yes, yes,then she leant forward,let me guess, you want my arse doggy style.Oh yeh, o.k. and she got off and hunched down on her knees showing off that gorgeous round arse.Go on,fuck my arse rob, as i positioned my cockand grabbing her hips pushed forward, the head of my cock enteringher, oh yes, whew, yes as she pushed back my cock being massaged by her tight anal muscles as i went in all the way.Fuck me Rob, cmon do my arse and so i banged my cock into her,hammering her tight arse for all i was worth, my cock almost all the way out then in with one push, her hand at her cunt, yes, yes oh Rob your good, give it to me fill my arse,my cock gripped, milked,as i felt her cumm yes, yes,her hole twitching around my cock, she collapsed forward as i hammered into her, i had already cumm, so i was lasting for some time but i knew my cock was about to fill her tight arse, yes, yes aaagh as my cock sprayed her tight insides with my hot cumm.I pumped into her until i plopped out.We lay together for awhile, then i showered paid her and left.I dont go to the brothel to fuck Karens arse any more, i just go across the road, i still pay her but i get to fill the hottest arse in town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DAD has to pay

Good story. Would have liked it better if she had started fucking her dad at home for free, at least once in a while. Maybe even have mom join in. Then have them start a family brothel. Just a thought.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Family Secrets: Sarah and George (father and daughter)

Quite an unusual surprise, needless to say. Having one daughter had me imagining a situation as George's and Sarah's first consummation of their incestual sexual experience happening got me extremely hornier than just reading of the story. Since my daughter and I occasionally have phone sex, in addition to our normal father and daughter talks (we live on opposite coasts since she graduated UCal about seven years ago), the intensity of this story was electrifying and ecstatic, and one of my best jerk sessions in many moons! The visual is awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous