All Comments on 'Family Secrets Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Mack1982Mack1982about 6 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

aproudheathenaproudheathenabout 6 years ago

The story is good, but please find an editor! Your stories rating would certainly increase, especially with me.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 6 years ago
Dude

I have a huge problem with the way you handle the Son's in your stories,they can be maplitulatied so easily than every hearing some bull shit they forgive so easily. Can he make the people beg a little more than a paragraph.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Whatever dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
:)

Great story as usual! Can’t wait for more of your writing!

cookbook11cookbook11about 6 years ago
Good story

Looking forward to the next episode

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
Hey nice comeback

5 Stars and im happy you return to some of your Stories

@ManoBlue I know what you mean and I said the same think but now one forces us to read them if we want more Drama we have to find it somewhere else

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Okay, I'm only going to say this once. What you assume is forgiveness is, in truth, a need to live another day. Let me ask you then, hmm, wouldn't you suck it up knowing your about to die even if it meant working with those you hate. So what if he has to play nice? It doesn't mean he doesn't still hate what they did. He just has a new prospective, and a new desire that requires putting aside such things for the moment. Vengeance sometimes supersedes hatred. But hey what do I know I just wrote the story.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

i like where this is going

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
Comment

I saying that not just this Story and its your story and if you don't want to read my comment then that's fine. All im saying is this Your have a Male protagonist in your Story with a great and tragic backstory but as soon as a female Family member comes along and offers them some pussy ass and tits he goes soft in an a flash

va45va45about 6 years ago
Good

Very good story and looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
Then...

You just sigh tell me/us because this is just not me what were missing or is it just that you don't like these kind of comments ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

First of all Soul, ignore happy you have done a good job with not only the characters, but the story as well, happy needs to re-read because the explanation is in the story

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks whoever you are.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
What?

So Im wrong because I say what I think?

Just because I don't powder your ass and tell you how good the story is doesn't mean I don't like or that im wrong.

I just have my opinion on what this story is lacking.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Never said that Happy, you're entitled to your opinion. Do like your feedback Happy.

IlovetojerkoffIlovetojerkoffabout 6 years ago
Hope there's more.

I really like your story. I hope you're working on more of it. Please have the next part done soon. Thanks.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
This feedback

Just this one or your response on feedback in general?

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

In general happy. I may not always agree with it, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
Then no

Most of the time you act like a butt hurt when someone points logical flaws with your stories, like with your ,, abandoned son,, story, there was someone who said that it didn't make sense that a commanding officer is torturing one of his own soldiers for info.

Or when I ask why the protagonist is so forgiving towards the people who have cost them so much trauma, then you always give short and usual displeasing answers

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

And are my answers supposed to please you? No. If you don't like it. There are other stories happy.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
Sigh

See what I mean, you post your stories to share with us the literotica community and we give feedback and if a rider isn't open to suggestion's or at the very least talks about without getting rude ot snarky then all that's going to happen is that you lose readers.

Like just know, why didn't you answer those questions?

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

And I've stated my reasons happy. If you don't like the characters mindset I can't help you with that. As to the protagonist in this story I've stated clearly as to why he's more forgiving to them, and to whom he's truly after. Rather or not you accept that... well I can't help you with that. As to why I get annoyed, well these are my stories. Are there errors more than likely. When you see someone berating what you took days to write. It gets tedious. Especially, when I have other projects to contend with. So how about you write a story and see what I mean. Then maybe, possibly you'll understand or not.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
I can see what you mean but...

I like your stories, otherwise I wouldn't be here writing, and I see why someone would be upset when someone just criticize about someone own project but that's part of a writers life but surely instead of just being pissed of at people writing comments about errors shouldn't you embrace them or have a look at them?

Im mean you of course have people who like you stories who like the idea of a hurt male protagonist who gets thrown back into the situation where he has to deal with the family that hurt him bad ( its great, it has potential ) and I know why you cant have a hole chapter without sex I get that but all im saying is that it would be cool if there would be more built up but hey if you don't like that Idea that's fine, ill stop pointing that out but maybe you should listen to people who point out logical who have nothing to do with the characters or the story itself but that just crack the flow of the story.

soul71soul71about 6 years agoAuthor

Then just wait until a family destroyed finally gets approved.

Iceman79Iceman79about 6 years ago
One of my favorite storys

I really like most of your storys, hopefully there's a lot more to come. This particular story is my favorite of yours. Just curious if your going to add on to The Norwood Family or An Abandoned Son?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
fuck the arsehole bitches

i want to rip the heads of the asshole women of this family and put them on spikes for what they have done

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
I'm Constantly Amazed!

It amazes me that the same people that criticize about grammar, spelling, wrong words, or punctuation, can actually be pointed at for the same thing. Are those fore mentioned things in there? Yes, they are. Those same people need to go back and proof read their own comments. (Let's look at this: "why the protagonist is so forgiving towards the people who have cost( it's caused ) them so much trauma." I know there is another comment, the sentence ran on so long, that by the end, I was exhausted.) Most of you stick on those facts and forget the story. I can understand constructive criticism. But, when the critics make the same errors they are pointing out, it boggles my mind. If you're not happy with the story, why are you returning so much to comment????? What I've seen here boarders on the ridiculous.

The amount of work that went into this story astounds me. There is Samuel, the main character, 2 secondary good characters( Kelly and Charlotte), 2 third string good characters( Victor and Becky/mom), and 2 forth stringers( grandma and grandpa). Now on the bad side, 2 secondary bad guys/girls ( Eva and Beth), and Vlad whom is actually a forth string for this story. That is a lot of characters motivations to wrangle. There is an incredible amount of work in just this chapter alone.

What have you written?

To me, it looking less likely, that I will ever write a story to post here on Literotca.

soul71soul71almost 6 years agoAuthor

You tell them jneric.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
That was a really long comment

I think I used every word in my vocabulary. That must be why I'm having trouble write other comments.

soul71soul71almost 6 years agoAuthor

Lmao. Well, if you're like me always learning new words to politely tell people to kiss the you know what, not in so many words, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
For someone plot revenge against super powered witches

with comined centuries more experience than him he sure cant seem to focus on shit

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Very Good

I really like it as I do all of your stories. Are there misspelled words? Yes but who cares. Thank you for always giving me a good story to read.

MikeB58MikeB58over 2 years ago

So far, the coven hasn’t done anything bad to Sam, while his loving family has deceived him, lied to him and kept secrets, not to mention casting a spell to make him like them better. Charlotte said they wouldn’t take his free will, she never said they wouldn’t bend his will for their own benefit. I don’t understand the need for all the manipulation, why not just be honest and tell him the truth up front?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly I have read almost all your stories and this one just straight up sucks. Sam is shit on over and over, he just puts up with it like a putz. Sam is wimp little B. Honestly I can't read anymore of this story. All yout other stories are pretty good. So one bad one is not so bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES