All Comments on 'Family Skeleton'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Disappointed

Yea, i hope this is just a fantasy, because how could any sane man want to stay in that relationship, and also DNA testing would be a first instinct. Hey man if that is something your into then you do you, but it just did not sit well for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thick cunt

Dopey bastard how would him getting circumcised prevent her getting pregnant and how would he not recognise his wife's voice over his sister in law this is good fiction otherwise

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 8 years ago
Not bad.

Not the best twin switcharoo out there, but it's OK.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Phil I can understand...

Phil I can understand...He was clueless!!! Instead Laura's husband was cheated and lied all his life...She tricked him to fuck her the firat time so she could made him father another man's child and made him marry her because of it...That's not a skeleton!!! That's a tyrannosaurus rex!!! At least he should have tried to find out who was the real father of all children...It was enough to know if he was the father of his children!!! If he wasn't then he had a huge problem to solve!!! I don't think that any man could live with that doubt for ever!!! And sooner he found out the truth the better...A man like the one in the story that would prefer to stay ignorant about the truth is a spineless man, and maybe his wife knew it and had chosen him precisely because of it...1*

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
The Truth

The truth is good data. Put it in your head and everything will make sense. Lies are bad data. Put them in your head, nothing will add up, and nothing will make sense, if you continue to live with it: insanity will ensue. It doesn't matter what the reasoning is behind the lies. Lies are lies and they always screw up the equation. Who needs that in their life? There is never a good outcome when it is based on lies. So, people who lie and provide bad data can be defined as bad people. They are agents of confusion and insanity. Once you leave the world of fiction you will find that these people are not at all lovable. They are selfish and destructive. It is wise to get away from them and stay away from them. It is that simple.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 8 years ago
Jesus, people!

Get over yourselves. People lie. All! The! Time! Doesn't necessarily mean they'really bad people.

While I found this story a stretch, it'seems a nice fantasy for this genre.

People also do stupid shit. All! The! Time! Doesn't mean they don't love someone. It just means they did, or are doing, something stupid. The people aren't flawed, their thinking is.

Consider a teenager. Many times they're really fucking horrible people. They treat their parents like shit. Why? Because their thinking is flawed. Doesn't mean they don't love the 'rents.

Bing flawed is being human.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A loving and reasonable response - what a concept!

Here's a note to all you poor sad BTB perpetual virgin jerkoffs - love is all you need. Love is kind and forgiving. What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So he thinks all is fine but....

But what if none of the kids are his. Apparently that thought never entered his mind.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 8 years ago
Mixed feelings about this one

The story has some erotic moments and it also flows well. However, the author obviously meant vasectomy instead of circumcision. A circumcision is an operation to remove the foreskin and may provide protection against some STD's, but it does not provide birth control. Another reader's comments allude to this fact as well. Vasectomy is a method of male sterilization, and I'm sure that's what the author meant. There were a few other grammatical errors that good editing might have caught. The idea of our main character in fact being sterile is one that a normal man would have wanted to confirm. DNA testing of the children is simple and could be done discretely. So the story lacks credibility. Three stars.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Really like this, it was well done

and cries for some completion. I dont think a normal man could move forward without know for sure if the kids were his. I mean they were in every way that matters, but for a man, I would have to know the truth. Dont know what I would do with the information, and it could be ultimately upsetting and deadly for the marriage, but my curiosity would have to be satisfied.

Hope you see fit to write another chapter, much potential for drama!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
logic

Hubby would have to want to know, and check to see if his sperm count is OK. If so, and if he is not a daddy, then farewell to the whole bunch.

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 8 years ago
Really?

She lied to him. Lied to him since she has known him, his whole family has lied to him. Do we not think that he would be a little upset at finding out how duplicitous his family is? Do we not wonder what else she may be or have been lying about? I can handle eventually being OK with it... It was for a good cause... But I think he would definitely want the truth... The whole truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No I don't think

I think Phil is father to all the kids.

Hubby is just a money supply for some of them.

It will be funny when he is dumped and all of "his" kids call Phil their Daddy.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
REasonable twin story

But I really think that since did not have his balls tied. He can simply have the sperm count done. If they are lively he won the jackpot. No need to do DNA. Still he sounds like he has decided that the relationships are more important than the truth.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

this story swopped me. thank you!

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 8 years ago
Very good

It all seemed good as long as he thought he was the father. After it appeared that the father may have been Phil it did not look so good. (Hence the negative comments.) OK this theme has been done before but the author's skill comes in getting the right resolution. The snag with the plot is that a husband would recognise his wife even if she was an identical twin. Close up and naked they are not completely identical.

deadonedeadoneabout 8 years ago
Have to wonder

The girls seem to play loose with the pussy.

They are most likely fucking around any way.

The hubbies are cuckolds to each other and to untold other men.

cyferxcyferxabout 8 years ago
One plot flaw and/or logical problem

You have Laura have the alternative to prevent pregnancy. I presume tubal ligation. That means if Chloe wants more kids and Phil is the fertile one then no more swapping (not swopping) is necessary. Since Laura didnt want the vasectomy performed, and the swapping continues that means our hero is the baby daddy. If you don't want this result, then you have to change the logic of the plot or give another reason for them husband swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ok story

If the wife fucks her brother in law, why assume she is not fucking other men? I'd do a DNA test. Makes sense from a medical point of view for the kids.

Bit of a stretch about the twins. Age and life leave moles, scars etc. Identical twins look different as they age. Then you get to the point where chipped nail

polish is a give away. So it's just dramatic license.

Just nit piking. Not so origional, but nothing is, is it.

cyferxcyferxabout 8 years ago
Plot solution

Thinking on the plot problem I mentioned, the solution is to make our hero's dick small, very inadequate from a satisfaction perspective, say 4 inches. And it wouldn't hurt if he also came quickly. Then Laura would still get her tubes tied even though her hubby is firing blanks because she wants nice 8 incher in her pussy once a month, and for longer than a couple of strokes. Also, it might explain why Laura was willing to trade if our hero was the baby daddy, his otherwise useless cock. In any case, now our hero can't be sure who is the real man or should I say real father. Obviously Phil would be the real man in that scenario. I think the story is better with more uncertainty as to who the real father is. If he is not the father and he has a pathetic cock, then what a sad little cuckold he is.

fisheronefisheroneabout 8 years ago
Fatherhood

I would need to get dna testing to not go crazy. I would love my kids regardless of father. I would probably go out and buy everything Phil talked about and bring to Nikki house. I'm thinking once a sister got pregnant no swapping for almost a year. After kids were done I would need to know that swapping was not going on. I would mark her neck and check. I can understand why they did for kids but if it keeps going on I would be upset. Especially since she doesn't have a problem being untruthful. If swapping had stopped I would leave sleeping dog sleeping. If it was still going on sleep over would cease to exist and come to Jesus talk start. Because that is just cheating for your satisfaction and deceit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I never could live with any of it . First off she's a lire from when they were kids second the twins are sneaky pigs and are manipulating the two hubbys and really destroying one of them who really has no children. At that point don't hurt the kids but get your Dna done with your kids first to find out how bad it is than confront your pig wife and let her know you know all about the kids, her fucking the B INLAW first and how she likes being gaged and tied while he ducked her. Obviously it's the girls that are into that and they are both out fucking others based on how they manipulated their hubbies. Part two to clear some up would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very interesting plot, original.

If he's OK with swapping his wife once a month for her sister, why not? It sounds like both sisters love the sex with either man, so I don't see any issues with preferences or loss of love. We have to assume here that everything is entirely equal, and that he feels no disrespect, loss of love or self-esteem, and that all the kids and families love and care for each other without preference. And we still don't know who is the father of whom, and apparently he doesn't care, so why should we? Since the whole story is preposterous it is impossible to empathize or speculate what I would do. You have to wonder what happens one day when one of the husbands die and that sister now has no sex partner. Will they continue to share?

Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I have called this family, although that might not be the correct word, to tell you that I am divorcing you all. Well my cheating wife for sure. You kids I am just having my name taken off your birth certificates. I am not your father and I never expect to see you again. I know you are innocent but so am I, and I don't intend to raise another mans children any longer than I already have. Your mother has been fucking her sisters husband to get children. This was planned even before we got married. I have tape recordings of your whore mother and her sister, along with their mother, talking about me raising someone else's kids. Apparently I was just someone to support their lovers kids and it was all a scam.

Knock on the door.

That will be the sheriff servings my ex wife to be with a restraining order and giving you 2 hours to pack your clothes. You can all stay with your aunt/sister. They should know you are on the way as they have, along with mom, a conspiracy to commit grand theft action and a bunch of other things. There will be no alimony or community property as I am getting an annulment on grounds of fraud.

In end he got all the property, and a large judgment with punitive damages, which cannot be discharged in bankruptcy.

He left and never went back or heard from any of them. The women he is intimate with appreciated that he can't make babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Intricated Plot

DNA test woul solve the problem.The family of my first girl friend was promiscuos. She was gourgeous and sweet and I fell in love with her, but before merging I went off in a river of tears. It was hard at the time, but now I am happy. Where do you get those ideas to create these stories? Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The hole in this story is.....

Unless one of the sisters or the mother got DNA tests, no one would know who the father of each of the children was. I know what the intent of the author was, and that's his perogative, but me thinks that the sisters like a little cock and lovemaking variety, despite the similarity in size of their cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My Attitude Would Differ

I would have to have DNA tests done. If 'my' children were not my offspring, I would be done. I would be done with the wife and children. I would have to make a complete break not being able to live with the reminders of this wicked deceit. It is wicked. I couldn't remain with a woman who would do that, wouldn't have been into the swapping games to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

What is he? An Ostrich? Bury his head in the sand and the problem will go away? He THINKS he's the Father? What if he isn't the Father of any of the children? Which it sounds like he isn't. And what about the fact that his supposedly loving wife has lied to him their entire life together and continues to cheat on him? I know you thought this was cute, but it wasn't. The women are disgusting, lying, cheating sluts. Why in the name of hell wouldn't he expose everything that's going on, starting with Phil and finishing with all their family and friends? Fairly well written from a technical standpoint, but the ending was total rubbish and ruined the entire story.

No stars as even giving this mess one star would be an insult to the star.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

The deception for all those years. Intolerable.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Good for the goose

Creative story, with a nice twist at the end. He could have gotten his fertility checked, but there was no reason to rock the boat. Lots of little grammar miscues in this story, but it didn't detract from enjoying it. I liked the essential difference that Laura gets gagged and tied up, but Chloe doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A sad story.

I would have taken a swab on the inside of one of the kids and had a DNA test. How could someone go through life with that to think about? I certainly couldn't and think anyone else could either.

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

To know you have been decieved for 30 years would not sit well with me. I would bust it wide open

RobsoundRobsoundabout 7 years ago
Admiration

I am steadily reading all your stories on a recommendation from a friend. They are all excellent, but this is the most thought provoking. Please don't give up and ignore all the idiots who criticise without ever writing a single story themselves.

Regards

Rob

green117green117about 7 years ago
Interesting story

Comments are pretty dim, unfortunately, at least by and large.

Guy maybe infertile - this may be the only way he gets kids to raise.

Guy sounds like he is infertile - you don't want a guy to get a vasectomy if he doesn't know he is infertile, since sperm test(s) goes with the procedure.

Guy needs to be a bit more cynical about kinky stuff... lot's of hidden agendas going on from the look of it.

Good story - the only problem I see is that the internal calculus of the main character was implied, which leads members of the audience to the wrong conclusions.

And - no shenanigans with NIkki? I'm shocked...

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pride goeth

He was oh so proud when he believed he was father and relished having more than one over on Phil. When he found out Phil might be father and joke might be on him he wimped out.

He chose not to rock boat because he could not face humiliation.

My read on story is Phil knows what is going on and has known he is father of children and decided to subtly humiliate his brother-in-law...including telling him how he tied up his wife and used her like a slut giving her best sex of her life

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

i would need to know

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

I would. Need to know.

VenustasVenustasover 6 years ago
Obsevations and Questions

What is the protagonist's name?

Why did they believe one of their husbands was shooting blanks? Or was it an assumption and they were they unknowingly playing Russian Roulette as to who the individual children's fathers were.

Laura objected to the protagonist being sterilised suggested he was the one shooting lives - otherwise if he were shooting blanks it wouldn't matter. No scratch that - if they are swapping for the fun of it and Laura became pregnant after he was sterilised the cat would be out of the bag.

Why did the protagonist not confront them on overhearing the kitchen conversation about all of the children having the same father - who he was and insist on DNA tests. The father may of been neither of the husbands.

In the UK it is grounds for annulment if the woman was pregnant by another man when you married.

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 6 years ago
A stupid mistake

"We discussed how to go about ensuring no accidental surprises, without Laura having to take the pill indefinitely. My getting circumcised would have been the easy way to go, but Laura offered to have the alternative procedure. A conversation I had already overheard by chance meant I knew the reason why."

If circumcision caused infertility, there'd never be any children born in the USA, or very few. You either need an editor, or some sex education. The way men become infertile, under the knife, is called a "vasectomy". You may remain uncircumcised or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Getting a divorce will solve

all your issues, just go off and start looking for some woman who really loves you. let the sister wives live with the whole brood and Phil

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
DNA

How could you not want to know. Just do the oldest child. If she isn't his, then the rest probably aren't either. If you want to live with liars, stay but if you can't then sue Phil for supporting his kids, sue the women including the mom for fraud. Then take the cash and find a better woman.

RKreaderRKreaderover 5 years ago
Fundamental inequity...

Until the cut finger "reveal" the husband could swear that he had only ever slept with one woman, his wife. Wife, on the other hand, was sleeping with two men. He needs some equity. The twins were alike enough that he never really had an "another woman" experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I couldn’t live with the lies, or the liars. One Star.

olblueyesolblueyesover 5 years ago

loved it, loved it. loved it.. best ever and now marked as a favorite,,very clever,, well written, well paced, good tension.. what can i say? its a keeper,, good life lesson here.

well done.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
What a great story!

Here is one of the most intricate and clever plots I have read in a long time, and well told, too. SR has the writing chops to pull it off, and with a compound twist at the end. It takes only a little suspension of disbelief to go along with the underlying premise, that a man could not distinguish his wife from her twin sister, and he's even accounted for that in an almost believable way.

At least as entertaining as the story are the comments. Are there really so many men willing to destroy their marriage, wives, and disown their putative children on account of their injured pride?

mongoliajoemongoliajoeover 5 years ago
A question

Are they still swapping every month? It certainly appears that they are and if so why? Particularly because the intent of the swapping was to get Laura pregnant. Nikki’s comment to her daughters about all the children having the same father would imply both she and Laura knew that Laura was pregnant before she slept with her current husband. To me that would mean the relationship is based on a lie. I would need to know. In order to restore balance there would need to be concessions from Chloe and Nikki. The story is well written, inspiring both passion and introspection. I thank Steelring for taking the time to write and share the story with us. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lol

The mental gymnastics betas do is olympic level

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 5 years ago
This skeleton should have been exposed

If one husband had a low or zero sperm count, then the couple talks about artificial insemination or adoption. For the mother and both sisters to be in on this, is horrible. He should have had a DNA test done on his kids as soon as he realized what was going on. The sisters cheated every time they went to their mother's. I would have tested the paternity of the kids, and had a very serious discussion with my wife - if she wanted to stay married to me 1) we would move and/or never stay overnight near her sister, and 2) she would never swap with her sister, or ever cheat on me again as long as we were married, and 3) she would have to take a lie detector test at least once per year and would take it upon demand if I so requested to prove that she did not cheat since this conversation. I would insist on a post-nuptial that stated if she cheated, she gave up a significant amount of the marital assets. This is assuming that the kids were mine; if they weren't there would be hell to pay.

wanther2wanther2almost 5 years ago
It's porn fiction people, and HOT!

Great porn fiction with the one obvious "getting fixed" error. If you don't like it, why do you read it? And if you really have problems with stories like this, why would you spend so much time analyzing it? I enjoyed it very much, for what it is... Hot Porn Fiction.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Ignore

Ignore all the haters you want to. Add me to that list, because I hate cheating whores and any man that enables them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When you come across a skeleton in the closet it is sometimes best to close the closet, lock it tight, and throw away the key.

stupid cuck

love is the state of being wherein your partners happiness is paramount to your own

she is fucking other men, she lied about you being her first, she is making you raise another mans bastards when you could have had your own

She doesnt love you, she loves your wallet

Once the kids are gone and she has no use for you she will move in with her sister and fuck the man she really loves

The man she made sacrifices for, not you the man she made sacrifice everything

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 4 years ago
A simple DNA test ....

would answer all his questions . A swab from all the kids and himself ( all done on the sly ) would clear up his issues . I would want to know . The real question is , if he finds out all the kids are fathered by Phil will he leave Laura even though he was happy when he thought he was the DNA donor .

I have read another story on here close to the same tale . If I remember correctly that story ended badly for the female twins . This was a good read but it needs another chapter to complete the tale .

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

Interesting story, but not for me. I hate being lied to and betrayal is a huge lie. I don't care the reason.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Get the DNA checked

If they aren't his, dump them all and find a better woman. Both wives are cheating on their husbands with their swapping.

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Yikes! Great twist at the end, and the character narrating it has more of an even head than some guys would, learning that he might not be the father of his kids.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I see you haven't posted for some time but I hope you make a comeback with part 2 of this tale. How can he continue to love his lying cheating wife? How could he not confront her. She is treating him with such disrespect and making him raise another man's children. If he doesn't do something about this he is a worm that doesn't deserve any respect from anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

And the husband accepts his fate, his loving wife and children. But , in real life , in my mind , this would be a divorce. No honesty , no trust. But then love really never is brought up in this story.

gopher25gopher25over 3 years ago
Mellow out, folks

A lot of the commenters sure are hung up on BTB, instead of thinking about how happy the whole family is. Why would any sane man divorce a woman whom he loves dearly, and who shows in every way that she loves him dearly, just because she swaps places with her sister once a month.(All the speculation about the sisters sleeping with other men is BS. There is no hint of that in the story.) Moreover, (1) why would any sane man want to know for sure who fathered the children when he is so happy with the current situation, and (2) why would Laura have insisted on having her tubes tied instead of him having a vasectomy unless she wants him to be fertile to father the additional children that Phil and Chloe want?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An equation that leaves you unsatisfied...

Both in this story and your story about the couple that visit a sex club, you set up a series of expectations (because we rely on the first person narrator) that get confounded. And in both, the narrator just lives with it. Ok, I get it. In real life, folks back away from blowing things up. But that's why both stories leave me feeling let down. I don't mean, necessarily, that you have to have a blowup confrontation and truth-telling that destroys life, but you stories are wrought into Chinese puzzles, that I keep wanting to see a similar turnabout, a revenge that takes place, but is hidden, and and never talked about or acknowledged but is all the more real?

Another thing, about this story, maybe Phil knew all along that that he might be the first father? How could he not? So maybe he was really trashing the narrator when he apparently unknowingly blurted out the truth at the end? Maybe he always knew he was fucking Laura during those monthly visits? See, take a deep breath and get into your story a little further, you might find another turn of the screw!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Family conversations about this would have allowed it to good. He needs to find out if he is fertile. He needs to then talk with Phil. Chances are he knows as well.

As for why? Trust. It never existed. Now it's cleaning up the mess. If it is going to keep happening then everyone needs to know it is.

Laura doesn't want any more children so she gets her tubes tied. Chloe still does. So neither man needs a vasectomy.

Psst not circumcision but vasectomy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Any man would want to know the truth...basic human nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope. Once I noticed the red line on the finger gone then reappear the next day all would be out on the table. Then DNA testing and then the divorce. That is NOT a loving wife. That is a deceitful bitch only in it for herself. What if Phil was a poor micro penis lover. Would she do it still? Hell no. She has her cake and eats it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Paternity fraud should be a serious felony. Only LW readers who are weak, needy, cuckish demi-men would not get to the bottom of things and deal with the issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute horseshit, no-one would assume they were his and just carry on, DNA test then divorce and outing the pair of conniving sluts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute rubbish, no one would assume and always cerify

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 star for cuckshit.

lflyer82lflyer82about 2 years ago

Another top notch story from Steelring. How many of the anno complainers out there haven’t thought of fucking their sister-in-law. Here’s a guy who gets to do it monthly. Why blow a good thing.

lflyer82lflyer82about 2 years ago

Read a second time and after a while I really could have used a score card.. Reminded me of an old commercial for a home perm kit “which twin has the.Toni” should have named one of the men Anthony. Fun to another one of your clever stories..

seeker76seeker76almost 2 years ago

pure bs

I'd secretly test the kids in my house and then find a way to test the other children.

I'd have walked right in the room and slapped the 3 of them right in the face. After hearing that conversation and the one with phil about him sleeping with his wife before him.

seeker76seeker76almost 2 years ago

It's every time they go to the moms and without his knowledge or consent but with the mom's. She never told him she had slept with phil right before they got together in front of the group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit

If you don't care what a wimpy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have a decision to make - soon, but after you have a DNA test on one of the children. It's very easy and with certainty these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The moment I heard that kitchen conversation I would have walked out, made sure they heard me, got in my vehicle and got the kids. Then drove home. Found a lab to do DNA tests on the children, and if the result that I was not the father I would leave her, file for divorce and file a civil suit against each adult for alienation of affection and fraud. Make it as public as hell. Once divorced I would sue both sisters to recover every penny I spent on the children. I would turn their lives into hell. As for Phil, what he would get he would never see coming, nor survive long if he was the father of my children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
NW!

Me, I'd of walked out the door, gotten into my car and drove away, never to be seen or heard from again. Phil could have them all....

Dear_DoraDear_Doraover 1 year ago

Are men's egos so fragile? He has access to two beautiful women, at least one of whom like to be flogged during sex. count your blessings, say I, and don't make yourself miserable by imagining that your brother-in-law fathered your children. Here's another thought: why would Chloe and / or Laura limit themselves to just the two men? How many others might they have enjoyed over the years?

Who cares? Just continue to pretend you are unaware of the switcheroo, and continue to enjoy yourself! Here's an idea it is apparently difficult for men to accept: married or not, you do not own your woman's body. It is ALWAYS a privilege to have sex with a woman - any woman! Privilege!

Dear_DoraDear_Doraover 1 year ago

(BTW) I've never met a pair of "identical" twins that were truly identical enough to be mistaken for one another by anyone who knew them for any length of time. The idea that married sisters could actually "fool" their husbands is ludicrous. A great story gimmick, certainly a familiar sexual fantasy kernel, but in reality ... no way. (Not to say that the husbands might not pretend not to notice to continue to boff the sister-in-law from time to time, though!)

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Love the comments...

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 1 year ago

This is in response to Miss Dora's Commit

You are not the prize. Men are!

Women do not marry down. Men Do. Women always seek out the highest status make she can get.

If you as a woman are let's say an 8 you will not marry a 7 or below, unless he is wealthy and powerful

And trust me, men like that have egos. They have earned them.

An 8 will seek an 8,9,10 and according to women they are only about 10% of those exist. Women want the sixes.

6 ft tall, 15% of men are that height, 6 figure income, 10% have 6-inch cock or larges 10% want men that are college educated woman graduate college at twice the rate as men.

So you have 100% of the women chasing very few men. So who is the prize? Women do not marry down There is no woman who will ever admit that she did. If she does she is out.

As far as egos go, men have to earn theirs No man is born a Man. Men are made through hard work and dedication and taking pride in themselves. And he has to do it every day of his life.

You have done nothing to earn your beautiful. You won the genetic lottery. And the old saying is if you are told to have the dedication to earn something, you don't respect it. That is why today's women abuse their sexuality in their youth and when they get 30 no man wants them. At least those who those women want.

If you don't believe me go look Tik Tok at the 35 and forty-year-old single woman and woman with kids crying that no man wants them.

Also this had nothing to do with screwing different women it had to do with deceit. Using another human being. MEN as you like to call respect honesty integrity and trust. Women's truth is good as long as it fits their needs at the Moment. It's biological.

Rember this men are a product of natural selection by women. If women wanted 5 ft feminine me they would have chosen to mate with those.

Also, every right you have is given by men, They could take them away and women could do nothing about it.

All the comfort and security you have is furnished by men. 99% of all patents that make the world civilized are furnished by men. All the creature comforts you enjoyed men created, Every man has egos to succeed.

So we would prefer you to just say thanks. Because you might need a man with a big ego to protect you one day.

And as far as her body, when you marry you become one, And if one part becomes disease you amputate it.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Dora is absolutely right about identical twins. Her comment "don't make yourself miserable by imagining that your brother-in-law fathered your children' is ludicrous though. The unfaithful wife and her family, and the reason WHY she cheated, is what will make him miserable. Cuck shit story.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

What a good idea for a story, like the way you wrote this nice first person perspective, nice descriptions of characters and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i think i approve omegaman56's reasoning. especially about how honest women are, they arent at all. he says its biological, i say its situational, what does the cunt need want or lust for? depending on who can satisfy the most of her list is who she will either marry or cheat with. marrying gets most of her list then she cheats serially w/ whoever can or will fulfill her latest fadish want. No honor, decency or faithfullness will interfere w/ her getting what she wants. theres a country song about"love dont care whose heart it breaks" and neither do women. they nuffin if not selfish and materialistic and manipulative. rk

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good plot, interesting twists. Still think DNA testing is in the near future. I would certainly want to know the truth. If not the bio dad, would have some tough discussions about the dishonesty in the marriage. Makes me believe Phil is bio dad. Laura loved the husband and feared losing him if he discovered his first child was not his, so was dishonest. Long time between first and second child also indicator Phil is bio dad.

In any case, as long as both dads love their children as though the children were their biological turn children, all should be well.

I find the comments of both Dora and Omega man to be very disrespectful to both genders. Both partners bring their strengths and weaknesses to a union. Sometimes the unions are great and last. Dishonesty rarely helps even with the best intentions

Mfj

CimenRunarCimenRunar9 months ago

So, even though Laura can no longer have children (and presumably Chloe still does but gets all she needs for that all the time from her husband) they still swap places when staying at Nikki’s? That means it’s not for baby making but the fun of sex with each others husbands. That puts a huge hole in the plot line.

MartyMBMartyMB7 months ago

Laura's husband (name?) Should have found out if he was potent or not. DNA testing is also available for verifying paternity. And then, talk to Laura. After that, she can either be trusted or she can't. As for me, I can't imaging raising another man's child.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good plot, pathetic ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelring@steelring
1148 Followers
Active, professional, travelled, with a mind that can go to interesting places.