Family Skeleton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,148 Followers

Whatever made my bowels loose one particular weekend, I do not know. We had all eaten the same wonderful dinner that Nikki had cooked for us the night before, but you can pick something up from a door handle at work or from the grip rails on the tube. Guys especially should wash their hands every single time. However I had picked up the bug, it was getting to my gut, and lower. Phil is a good guy. He was happy to carry on down to the park with my kids as well as his son, if I needed to get back and sit down in the bathroom.

I went straight upstairs. Forget what happened in the bathroom. Some things, you do not need to know. All finished, I got my act together and went back down, heading towards the kitchen. A glass of water would be good.

"You're sure he don't know?"

It was Nikki. The question made me stop right where I was, still in the hallway, within ear-shot, but out of sight from the kitchen where they were talking. I instinctively was curious to hear what it was that who did not know.

"I'm sure. Your idea with the handcuffs worked. He's into that kind of play so much he's never noticed which of us it is."

"I can vouch for that."

It was Laura or Chloe who had answered, but I could not tell which was which. They sound so alike. That also meant that I still did not know who the 'he' was that Nikki had referred to.

"Good" Nikki said. At least her voice, with its Swedish inflections, was recognisable.

"What about ...?" Again I could not tell who was speaking, Lauren, or Chloe.

She did not finish the question, so there was no name. I was not sure who had asked the question, so I was not sure if they meant me, or Phil.

"He's never guessed either." Still not sure who said it.

"You must never tell either of them," Nikki said. "They don't need to know, and you both have such wonderful children. It really doesn't matter that they all have the same father."

"I just wanted to say, you've been amazing. When I realised it was not going to happen, I, well,... When Mum suggested,... well,... you know,... I don't know how to say it, but I couldn't ask for a better sister."

It did not take too much to work it out. I had wondered. Now I knew for certain. Both the twins were expecting, Laura her third, and Chloe her second first, but all of the children had to be mine. The trading places for the night had not been just for fun. They had planned it. Laura had let her sister take her place so that I could do what Phil apparently could not.

That was when I thought it might be better to make my exit, just in case someone might come out of the kitchen and find me standing there. I needed not to have been listening. I decided I needed to arrive again, louder, so they would hear me come in, and not wonder if I had heard. I first walked quietly to the front door, eased it open, went through and pulled it almost closed, afraid to let the lock snap closed in case it made a sound.

I got out my key, put it in the lock, turned it, opened the door wide again, went back inside, and closed the door with a slightly exaggerated slam.

"Hi, guys, sorry, I need the bathroom urgently," I called to the kitchen. I headed upstairs, went to the bathroom, waited ten minutes that I no longer actually needed, then flushed fresh water on top of the clean water in the bowl.

Back downstairs I went into the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" Laura asked.

"I don't know what caused that," I said, apologetically. "I could do with a glass of water."

After what I had heard, I could have done with a Scotch, but I could hardly ask for one.

Let me tell you, it takes your breath away. Fucking Chloe, or Laura, not knowing which it was, had been a turn on. I am not stupid. Laura and I had stopped using protection after our first, Laura going on the pill instead until the time was right to try again. So, even once I knew it could be Chloe I was fucking, I had never used protection. I guessed she would be on the pill, or at the very least would be using rhythm.

Of course the thought had crossed my mind that, just possibly, the baby Chloe was carrying could be mine. The idea that the son they already had might be mine had not entered my mind, although the even more worrying thought had also occurred to me, that it might have been Phil who had got Laura pregnant.

The truth, that I had just overheard, had never occurred to me. Laura and Chloe had been switching places, not for fun, but so that I would get Chloe pregnant, giving her the child that Phil was not managing to provide.

The ten minutes in the bathroom had not been long enough to work out how I felt about what I had just learned. My stomach upset fortuitously covered that fact that I was not this time able to behave as normal. I wanted time on my own, and sat in the living room, with my glass of water, my brain whirling, while food preparation continued in the kitchen, and while Phil looked after the kids in the nearby park.

I kept saying it to myself. They were both carrying my child. Both of them. Laura and Chloe. I had not just made love to both of them, but had got them both pregnant, within months of each other, and I was not supposed to know. Phil did not know. He also, presumably, did not know that he had been fucking Laura, while I had been getting Chloe pregnant on the basis of an agreement all three women had worked out between them.

It certainly put Laura in a different light. Switching husbands had not been just for sex. She had been lending me to her sister, doing her an amazing favour, that I should have known about, and maybe Phil as well, except what I had heard was right. Maybe it was better that Phil at least, did not know, so that he kept his self esteem.

But the extent to which they had gone to hide the truth still seemed incredible. Letting Chloe take her place with me was in itself amazing. Going to Phil's bed, and standing in for Chloe so that he would not realise, was something else again. Laura had let Phil make love to her, or so I assumed, just to keep him from knowing what was going on.

So from then, I knew. A few weeks later Chloe gave birth. Two months later, it was Laura's turn. I was delighted, and I said nothing of what I knew.

Of course we still had our monthly family weekends at Nikki's. Once both the twins had regained their body shapes, I could again no longer tell who was coming to my bed, but I knew, from dinner table conversation, that Chloe wanted to have more children. Meanwhile Laura went for a procedure that would make sure that our family stayed at three.

Making love at Nikki's entered a new phase. If Chloe wanted to have more children then there was only one way that that would happen. I could never be sure who it was that I was making love to, but the thought that it could be Chloe made it all the more exciting.

That was six years ago. Chloe has had two more children since. The youngest is three already. I have felt good about making my 'contribution' to Phil and Chloe's family, and it has been pretty good for my ego that I have fathered seven children in all, keeping two women happy in the process.

I do have an admission that I should make. I have sometimes known who I have been fucking. Laura and Chloe still look identical. They keep the same straight cut, waist length hair style that they had as teenagers. They have both stayed slim. What Laura has not noticed is that three or four times a year, the night before we have gone to stay at Nikki's, while we have been making out in our own bedroom at home, I have sucked that little bit harder on her neck, right at the back, where her hairline stops, but her hair is thick and covers it.

Laura marks easily, something that I should have realised when I used to smack her, or use the tawse. The reason that those marks disappeared by morning, was that the sisters swopped bedroom before I saw Laura's unmarked buttocks. Whether Phil saw Chloe's reddened arse, and wondered what had happened to her, I have no idea.

Just the same, the hickey that I give Laura on a Friday takes a couple of days to go from reddish pink back to white. It might just be coincidence, but not once, when I have checked on the Saturday night at her mother's, have I ever found that hickey. Then it has always reappeared in the morning, after Laura has been to the bathroom. I do not just mean while Chloe wanted to increase her family, but even in the past five years, I have never seen that hickey at their mother's.

So those nights, I have fucked Chloe extra hard, made her make as much noise as I can get from her. I like to let Laura know what she is missing. I am sure that she can hear us through the wall.

The other times, when I have not bothered to give Laura the hickey on her neck, I have never really known for sure who I have been fucking. My guess is it has almost certainly been Chloe. If the hickey trick always tells me it is Chloe I am fucking, then the chances are Laura never sleeps with me at Nikki's, and it is Chloe every time.

What happened a month ago, disturbing what has been a neat equilibrium, at least in my mind, was a rare remark from Phil, when he strayed away from work, politics and sport, and started reflecting on life and family. Right out of the blue, Phil grinned at me on the Sunday in the park, when we were out of ear-shot of the others.

"I love these weekends," he said to me. "Don't say I told you, but Chloe and I always play this game. Her idea, years ago."

He paused. He waited. He had my attention. Then he went on.

"Chloe and I can hear you guys at it in your room, and she never liked the idea of you hearing us. At first she would always ask me to take it easy with her, and would have just a nice, quiet fuck when we went to bed."

"Then there was this time, she took this stuff from the case that she had packed. You know what I mean?"

I did not know what he meant, so I asked him.

"Like, rope ties, for her wrists and ankles. And this ball-gag thing. I didn't believe it when she showed them to me, but she was adamant. Just went to the bathroom, saying to tie her up and gag her when she got back. That I could fuck her like I wanted to. Slam my eight inches into her, hard as I like. All she can do is squirm around. You ever do it to Laura like that?"

I never had. We never played any kind of games with ropes or gags. Not that that was what I thinking about.I was thinking about his saying he used his eight inches on Chloe, which meant, since I was fucking Chloe, that Phil had his eight inches in my wife.

I had assumed that Phil's cock was smaller than mine, but if what he had said was accurate, then we were around the same size. Laura would have been enjoying a cock pretty much as big as mine, and it sounded as if Phil knew how to use it.

But then, that would have been the deal, I thought. Laura shared my sperm with Chloe. In return, Chloe shared Phil's cock with Laura. I wondered if Chloe knew the kind of sex Phil had with her sister.

Then I worked out that Chloe had to know. More than that, Chloe had packed the case that had the rope ties and the gag. She might even have set Laura up. Told Phil to use the ties and gag on her, and then swopped places with Laura when they both went to the bathroom. Laura would have walked into Phil's room not knowing what he was about to do to her.

If I had got it straight, that was happening regularly, once a month. Chloe was letting Phil enjoy himself with Laura, tying her to the bed, gagging her, and fucking her like there was no tomorrow, while next door, I had never heard a sound.

Then it got worse. Phil went on.

"Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I'd taken Laura more seriously," he said.

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Back when we were teenagers," he said. "I was still playing the field the first time I met her. I guess she told you. It only lasted a couple of weeks. We can't have done it more than half a dozen times. I moved on to someone else, and then I heard that you two had got together while your mates were watching."

I pretended that I knew, that Laura had told me about him long ago. Even in your fifties, you do not like to lose too much face in front of your brother-in-law. It was bad enough that he had slept with my wife way back then. Admitting that I knew nothing about it would have been so much worse.

Of course, in a way I had known for years that Laura had slept with Phil, by then I knew that Laura and Chloe had been switching places.

But inwardly, my stomach was heaving with what he had just told me. If what he had said was true, than he had been fucking Laura before that night when we did it for the first time under the bedsheets. I was neither the first, nor the only.

FUCK!

My head was spinning.

I remembered that night when we were both nineteen like it was yesterday. We had not used protection. It had been spontaneous, Laura just easing herself down onto my bare cock, and when I had come, I had been deep inside her, which is how she had got pregnant.

Except, Phil had been there first.

With his own eight inches.

Had he fucked Laura bare?

As if he had been reading my thoughts, he told me the answer.

"Then a few years later I met Chloe at a party. To be honest, I thought that it was Laura, and tried to make out with her for old times sake. By then I had settled down a bit. Only one girl on the go at a time, and always with protection, not like when I first met her."

Now I knew. Phil had fucked Laura bare before I had, which explained why she had slid onto my cock that night the way she had. Mine was not the first cock she had enjoyed, nor the first time someone had emptied their semen into her.

That was when my blood ran cold.

If Phil had fucked Laura way back then, that was around the time she had got pregnant with our first.

Not that Phil could have been the father. I had heard the three women talking in the kitchen. Except I had not been sure who had said what, and had just assumed that since I had gotten Laura pregnant, it had to be Chloe thanking Laura for letting me get her pregnant.

If Phil had gotten there first, then theoretically, he could have been the father of Laura's first baby, my daughter, as she had been raised. And if only one of us was able to have children, that would make it Phil. Phil would have fathered Chloe's four and Laura's three, not me.

That would mean that what I heard that afternoon was not Chloe thanking Laura, butLaura thanking Chloe, and the ropes and gag were Chloe's way of making her sister pay for sharing her man, using his sperm, and have him father the kids I thought were mine.

Phil gave me a grin.

"I guess we're both lucky," he said, "to have such loving wives."

"I guess we are," I said.

Which is what I still think, four weeks after that jaw dropper of a conversation. It took a little time to work out that in the end, it did not matter. The fact is that either of Phil or myself could have fathered Laura's first. I had married her because I loved her, not just because I thought her bump was mine - and it might have been. I really do not know.

What I know is that I have a wife I love, who gives me all the loving that I need, with the sole exception of just one night a month, when I get to fuck her sister. I have three children who know me as their Dad, and four to whom I am their uncle. The last thing that I would want to do is upset any of all that love.

When you come across a skeleton in the closet it is sometimes best to close the closet, lock it tight, and throw away the key.

steelring
steelring
1,148 Followers