All Comments on 'Family Slumber Party'

by Fuzzypen

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good to have you back fuzzy.

Good to have you back fuzzy:) we have missed having new stories to read and have about worn out your page rereading your older stories and the series.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved the sex but with so many people involved at once, it was hard to keep straight who was who.

lenony_mouselenony_mouseover 6 years ago
Marvelous return!

I agree with the previous anon. I discovered your work just some months ago and it's cool to have new stories from you! And a really hot story!

I hope you came back with some more stories!

statispro1statispro1over 6 years ago
Agree with the first comment.

It is great to have you back. Have read your stories multiple times. Hope to see more stories from you in the future. Would love to see some sequels to "Anya's Unusual Dream", "Futa Fairytales" or "Seven Sisters" but of course that's up to you. Don't be a stranger.

hugh123hugh123over 6 years ago
Omg

10 stars! I had a very hard cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This NEEDS to be a movie!!

Like a prevoius commenter said, it was hard keeping track of who was who in all that incestuous depravity! This really would make a good porn film! Wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hard to Keep Track

To start, I've loved a lot of your work Fuzzy, so any criticism is hopefully constructive. Mainly I agree, the way you write the sex scenes is hot but with so many characters introduced at once its basically impossible to keep track of them all. I loved these sorts of big orgies at the end of some of your larger stories, where a few characters were introduced at a time, but going right into the deep emd like this can be a bit hard to handle. Maybe giving each girl something distinctive with how she looks or acts could help as well? You do write great lesbian incest so I hope you keep up the good work!

the_stifflerthe_stifflerover 6 years ago
Keeping track

It is true that this can be challenging. Wat helped me was drawing a simple family tree and then whenever I was at a loss I quickly looked it up and after a while didn't even have to do that anymore. A listing of the characters and their relation at the beginning or something like that would be very useful.

Great story as always, Fuzzy.

dackjanielsdackjanielsover 6 years ago
Hot but busy

It was very hot! I like how it wasn't drawn out a chapter or more leading up. I do appreciate the seduction a great deal, in these stories but they can be long winded at times. I got a little confused here and there on which character was which,. I'm sure if it were a movie, it would be amazing to see. I just had a bit of a struggle knowing who were sisters and who were cousins. A fam tree illustration to refer to, would've helped. But that's the only criticism I have. Very sexy! I will be checking out more of your work. Thank you! I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hottest thing ever

If incest is really like this, it's fucking fine with me. Seriously hot story, had to read in two halves as iblew my load before I realised there was moms involved too!

A follow up would be very appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WONDERFUL, AND SO INCREDIBLY AROUSING

MUCH MORE OF THESE SEXY MOMS AND DAUGHTERS. PLEASE NEVER INCLUDE ANY OF THE MEN AS THEY WOULD RUIN IT.

pennerspennersover 5 years ago

I could read your stories over and over. I agree never include the guys. They would ruin everything. Can't wait for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A real incestuous orgy

I liked ir very much even if i prefer two women to start , then to go on, then to finish what they have started. Only then to change partners, no threesome, no changing partners before a round to finish.

But this one was F@cking hot ! Not my pafticular taste but it was awesome ! Bravo !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredible lesbian incest story

Loved all the sister-sister, mom-daughter, aunt-niece action with plenty of screaming, squirting orgasms!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very exciting!

Great story! I am so horny after reading this. I've often fantasized about lesbian sex with my sister. I played with my pussy this whole story and came hard. Thank you.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Sort of hot but personally I would enjoy it more if it was less over the top. It's porny and exaggerated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

IMMATURITY reigns supreme. drugs and alcohol, what more could morons want?

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Great Lessie fun. Here’s a thought. Wonder what the male side of this family wedding would be like?

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzalmost 2 years ago

what a glorious family Pussy Riot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FINALLY! Someone knows how to write group-lesbian!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A hot story gets even hotter once the moms com and do their daughters, especially Faye and her daughter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous