Family Slumber Party

Story Info
A night of fun for the ladies while their men are away.
11k words
4.66
212.4k
291
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,808 Followers

"Are you girls sure you'll be comfortable down here?" Joan asked.

"We'll be fine, Mom. Don't worry!" her eldest daughter, Sophie promised. "It's going to be fun!"

"Yeah!" Sophie's sister, Lindsay added. "It's a slumber party, just like when we were younger!"

Joan frowned. "And you're all sure you have enough blankets? It can get chilly down in this basement at night..."

"We'll be fine, Aunt Joan. We're big girls, now." Lex assured, stepping forward to stand next to her younger cousins. Emma and Madison were sitting together on the sofa bed just behind them.

Sophie grinned at her big cousin and wrapped an arm affectionately around her waist. "We've got enough blankets, Mom. If anything, we'll be TOO hot, crammed together on that old fold out couch."

Joan sighed and fidgeted with the sash of her bathrobe. "Alright, then... If you say so. Sorry again that this is the best we could manage on such short notice!"

The family had gathered for the wedding of a distant cousin of Joan's. Originally, her sisters were going to arrive the day of the wedding with their respective families... They both only lived an hour or so away. But their husbands had all been invited to a bachelor party organized at the last minute. The boys had decided to come up early, and dumped their families here. They were gone for the next couple of days, leaving their wives and daughters at Joan's house.

She kissed her daughters good night and started to climb her way back up the creaky, old basement stairs. "Let me know if you need anything!"

"We will!" Sophie called up after her.

Once the basement door finally clicked shut, the girls all grinned at one another. "Free at last!" Lindsay giggled. She took a running leap onto the sofa bed, causing both Emma and Madison to squeal with laughter.

"Shhh!! Keep it down or she'll be running back down here in no time!" Sophie scolded. She and Lex climbed onto the bed along with the rest of the girls.

"Relax, Sis! This is gonna to be fun!" Lindsay giggled.

"What are we going to do?" Madison asked, an excited gleam in her eyes. At 18, she was the youngest in the family.

"Misbehave, of course!" Lex replied with a grin. From out of nowhere, she produced a small plastic baggy with three joints inside it.

"Oooo.. Now we're talking!" Emma enthused. She sat up and reached for her overnight bag. "Let's get this party started!" she announced, pulling out a large bottle of rum.

"What about the smell?" Madison asked, eyeing the blunt Lex was beginning to light. "Won't your Mom notice?"

Sophie and Lindsay both laughed. "Naw... We smoke down here all the time!" Lindsay explained. She picked up a bottle of febreze. "It's so musty down here, we don't even have to justify using so much of this stuff."

The girls sat in a circle on the bed and passed the first joint around. In the meantime, Emma poured drinks for the group, using plastic cups she'd brought for the liquor. Lindsay had snuck upstairs for a bottle of pepsi for them to mix with the rum.

They were all dressed for bed in their skimpiest sleepwear, despite Joan's warnings about the cold. For all her motherly concern, it was incredibly warm and stuffy down in the basement- especially after the girls indulged themselves with a drink or two!

Lex was the oldest of the group. She wore nothing but a grey sports bra with a pair of tight, matching boyshorts. Beside her, Sophie was dressed in a faded orange tank top and white cotton panties. Sophie's younger sister, Lindsay, dressed in a pink half t-shirt that barely covered her breasts. For bottoms, she wore a black thong, in an effort to outdo her big sis. Emma was wearing a blue, lace nightie which barely reached her smooth upper thighs. Her cleavage was doing it's best to spill free, held only by two brave, thin shoulder straps. Madison was Lex's sister, and the youngest girl of the group. She dressed in a large flannel shirt which she had unbuttoned nearly to her navel. The swell of her peach sized breasts peaked out seductively from the open front.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Sophie asked.

Lex took a long drag from the joint. "You guys got any porn?" she asked.

The group erupted with laughter.

"Actually..." Lindsay began, hopping off of her side of the bed. She stumbled a bit, the drugs and booze already taking affect. "I think Dad stashes his dirty magazines down here someplace... Aha! Here we go!" She snickered as she brought her father's stash back over to the bed. With a triumphant flourish, she dropped them into a heap in front of the other girls.

They all leaned in with excitement and began leafing through the pile.

"They're all girls!" Emma exclaimed.

"Well, d'uh! What were you expecting our Dad to have?" Sophie asked sarcastically. "The latest issue of 'Buns and Guns'?"

Lex laughed and showed the girls one of the spreads she'd found with two girls making out with each other. "This is my kind of porn anyway! Much better than some hairy guy!"

"Totally!" Lindsay agreed. "God, I fucking love lesbian porn!" She showed the others a hot picture she found of a brunette going down on a blonde.

"Jesus, Lin!" Sophie exclaimed with a laugh. "My sister the fucking dyke!"

"Oh, come on! Like you've never gone down on Megan during one of your 'sleepovers' before!"

Sophie blushed. "How did you know about that??" she demanded.

"Uh, I can hear you pretty easily through the wall, Sis... Our rooms are right next to each other, and you're not exactly what I would call a 'quiet cummer'."

Everyone laughed again, including Lex, as she put a reassuring hand on Sophie's shoulder. "Relax, Cuz. I'm in college, remember? What do you think I do with my roommates every night? You're not the only one here with a taste for pussy, trust me."

"Really??" Madison blurted out, staring at her older sister in total shock.

Lex shrugged. "Yeah, why not? Girls are hot, and sex is fucking awesome! I love fucking girls! They can go all night long, and their tongues always hit the right spot!"

Emma shrugged. "I make out with my girlfriends all the time at sleepovers. I thought everyone did."

"Phew! Well, I feel relieved, then!" Sophie giggled. "I thought I was the only one. Looks like you're the odd one out here, Sis!"

"Who said I haven't had sex with a girl?" Lindsay shot back with a lecherous grin. "Me and Ashley go at it like horny teenaged boys whenever we're alone at her place. Sometimes Brooke sleeps over too and we have kinky all girl threesomes!" She waggled her eyebrows suggestively at the group, causing everyone to howl with laughter.

"What about you, Sis?" Lex asked, reaching for a fresh joint from her bag. "Ever munched rug at a slumber party before?"

Madison's face turned a bright red. "Well, I... I've practiced kissing with Michelle a few times, but we've never had... had sex!" She whispered the last two words, which set the group into another fit of hysterics.

"Well, Jesus, Sis! That's what sleepovers are for!" Lex insisted, passing the fresh blunt over to Sophie. "Why else would a group of hot girls get together, if not to fuck each other like bunnies!"

"Man, that's like, the one thing that would make this sleepover even better!" Emma blurted. "I'm so in the mood to get laid right now!"

"Um... What exactly are you suggesting there, Cuz?" Lindsay asked.

"Oh, ew!! Not that! I was just saying, if we... if we had OTHER girls here..." Emma stammered. "Girls we AREN'T related to!" she added after a pause, just for good measure.

Lex laughed at that. "Jeez, what's the big deal? We're all hot girls, here, aren't we?" she said. "I'm up for some pussy if you guys are!" She eyed Sophie, looking the girl up and down appreciatively. Reaching over, she flicked one of the girl's tank top straps down off of her naked shoulder.

Sophie's eyes grew wide as she stared at the place her shoulder strap had once been. She then looked up at Lex's flirtatious grin and felt her cheeks grow warm. "We.. we're cousins, though..." she said meekly.

"A-a-and some of us are sisters!" Lindsay sputtered.

"Jeez, if the sister thing is too weird, you two can stay away from each other." Lex said. "I haven't personally been in a fivesome, but I'm sure there's more than enough pussy to go around..." She slid her hand along Sophie's thigh, and felt the younger girl shudder.

"You want it..." Lex murmured.

Sophie felt her heart racing. She sat frozen in place, still holding the blunt her cousin had passed over to her. With her eyes locked to Lex's, she passed the joint blindly to Lindsay.

"I mean..." she started, pausing to lick her lips. "I guess we can't get pregnant or anything..."

"That's the spirit, Babe!" Lex encouraged, sliding her hand further up along Sophie's thigh. Her finger tips grazed the edge of Sophie's panties, causing her to let out a groan.

In her inebriated state, Sophie eyed Lex with growing lust, and decided suddenly to throw caution to the wind. She leaned forward. Lex met her lips hungrily, attacking them with her own. A hush fell over the room as the two cousins started to make out.

Watching her sister go at it with Lex quickly got Lindsay feeling hot. Her nipples pressed harshly against the tight material of her shirt. Turning to Emma, she bit her lip and shrugged. "What do you think?"

"I think I'm fucking horny..." Emma groaned, lunging for her cousin's pretty face. They collided in a passionate kiss, their moans joining with Lex's and Sophie's. Lindsay dropped the joint she was holding into her drink in order to snuff it out. Sucking Emma's tongue into her mouth, she set the cup clumsily on the end table, then grabbed her cousin lustily by the back of the neck.

Madison sat in shock and watched as the two pairs of girls frenched in front of her. She could feel her pussy throbbing with need inside her now soaking panties. Absently, she slid a hand inside the open front of her shirt, cupping one of her small pert breasts and squeezing the tender flesh. A shaky moan escaped her lips, and she quickly slipped her free hand between her thighs.

Consumed with lust, Lindsay shoved Emma roughly back against the pillows. She slid her wet lips to the nape of the girl's soft neck and sucked at the warm flesh.

"Oh... ssssshiiiit..." Emma hissed. "Just like that, Lin! Oh fffffuck..." With glassy eyes, she gazed up at Madison and shuddered involuntarily. "Come... come here, M-m-madie..." she stammered. "K-k-k-kiss me... p-p-please!!"

Unable to resist, Madison dipped her face close to Emma's. She paused for a brief second, locking eyes with her cousin, before they devoured each other.

---

Joan sat up in bed, straining to listen in the darkness. "Did you hear something?" she whispered.

Her younger sister, Faye looked up from Joan's wet, naked breast. A strand of saliva connected her plump lips to the older woman's nipple. "I'm sure it's nothing, Sis!" she replied. "You're being paranoid again."

"We shouldn't be doing this, Faye... What if Claire hears us? Or one of the girls?"

"Claire sleeps like a corpse, you know that. And don't worry about the girls. They're probably halfway through the bottle of rum Emma 'snuck' here inside her bag."

Joan blinked. "You let your daughter bring liquor with her?" she asked.

Faye grinned. "I figured it would provide the right distraction- so we could have some time to ourselves. I'm not wasting this opportunity, with both of our husbands away..."

She went back to work on Joan's tit, attacking it with her mouth. Her sister shuddered beneath her, digging her fingers tightly into her hair.

"Fuck... I hope our husbands never come back!" Joan groaned.

Faye chuckled, sliding an experienced hand between Joan's naked thighs.

---

"Fuck, Lex! That's so fucking good! Don't stop!" Sophie gasped. She was leaning back on the pillows, right beside her cousin, Emma. Her tank top had been pulled down over her breasts, and Lex was busily lapping at the swollen flesh with her tongue.

As she bathed her younger cousin's tits, Lex slid her hand between the girl's spread legs. She felt the heat rising from Sophie's panty covered crotch and grinned. "Feels like someone's eager..." she murmured. "Let's find out just how much." She cupped Sophie's pussy and squeezed, feeling wetness seep against her palm.

Sophie shrieked and tossed her head back, her hips jolting hard off of the bed. Her head lolled to the side, resting against Emma's bare shoulder.

For her part, Emma was still sucking greedily on Madison's slippery tongue. The younger girl tasted so sweet, she just couldn't get enough! Madison proved to be a willing participant in their horny, incestuous kiss. She whimpered happily into Emma's lips, eating them ravenously.

At the same time, Lindsay was kissing her way down over Emma's heaving chest. She hiked her cousin's nightie up over her writhing hips, quickly finding the waistband of her cum-soaked panties.

"God, you two look hot!" she panted, shucking Emma's damp underwear. She slid down, pushing the girl's legs wide apart and diving into her cunt.

Emma sat up, tossing Madison off and squealing when she felt Lindsay's tongue. "Fuck, Baby! Yes!!" she cried, digging her fingers into Lindsay's tangled hair.

Madison sat back and stared as Lindsay began to suck at Emma's slit. She scrambled down for a closer look, eager for her first close-up encounter with another girl's pussy.

Lindsay's tongue was ravenous as it lapped up Emma's flowing cream. She pushed it deep between the girl's hairless folds, getting her cheeks soaking wet.

The smell was so intense, Madison couldn't resist leaning closer. She stuck her tongue out, running it slowly across Lindsay's cum-smeared face.

With a groan, Lindsay turned her head, attacking Madison's mouth with her own. She pushed her tongue between the younger girl's lips, giving her her first taste of pussy. Madison clearly loved it, pulling Lindsay harder into the kiss. When they separated, she dove for Emma's muff, desperate to taste more right from the source!

Lex now had Sophie's panties worked down over her trembling thighs. She hurriedly stripped herself naked and climbed between the younger girl's legs.

Sophie, wearing nothing but her worn tank top bunched up under her heaving breasts, grabbed her older cousin by the hips and pulled her down hard on top of herself. "Fuck me!" she cried. "Fuck your pussy into mine! Please!!"

Lex happily obliged. Her hairless cunt mashed harshly against Sophie's hot, wet, frothy slit. They both squealed as their excited hips began to pump frantically.

Sophie felt a hand grabbing at her face, and turned to feel Emma's horny lips. They attacked her with a passionate kiss, muffling her increasing cries of pleasure.

"Fuck yeah! Kiss her!" Lex snarled, sliding her wet cunt briskly against Sophie's. Their juices mingled, making everything feel slippery and hot! Lex could feel their bare cunt lips sticking together as they humped. The smooth flesh clung together deliciously as they sawed their hips back and forth.

Madison and Lindsay now had their faces pressed tightly against one another. They shared Emma's dripping pussy, lapping at it hungrily with their tongues.

The feel of two hot, eager mouths on her sweet gash was just too much. Emma wrenched her lips from Sophie's and screeched, cumming hard on her cousins' faces.

"FUCK!! OH FUCK!!" she howled, her hips bucking wildly as she erupted.

Hot pussy juice spurted all over Lindsay and Madison. The girls licked up all they could, but it completely doused them both. Having made their cousin climax, they immediately turned to one another. The kiss they shared was feral, their tongues stabbing into each other's mouths. They sat up on their knees, their swollen lips glued firmly together.

Lindsay began to unbutton the rest of Madison's oversized flannel shirt. She ripped it open, sliding both hands over the younger girl's breasts.

Madison shuddered, pressing her hot chest harder into her cousin's grip. Lindsay squeezed the tender flesh, feeling hard nipples stab into her palms.

Suddenly, Emma was sitting up and pulling them towards her. The three girls collided in a passionate three way kiss. Their tongues stuck out, and they licked at each other's horny faces with gusto. Finally, Lindsay wrenched back, gasping for air as Emma devoured Madison.

"God, this is wild!!" she exclaimed, hurriedly pulling off her own cum-smeared top. She tossed it aside, leaving her in nothing but her wet, skimpy black thong.

Emma pulled Madison down on top of her as they made out with each other. Lindsay left them to it, turning to Lex as the older girl humped her sister.

Sophie's fingers dug hard into the flesh of her big cousin's grinding ass cheeks. She spread them apart in her grip, and Lindsay could see Lex's hot, pink anus.

Drooling, she moved closer, quickly shucking her thong in the process. She wrapped her arms around Lex's chest, and squeezed the older girl's jiggling tits. "God... Fuck her, Lex!" she groaned. "Fuck my dirty fucking sister!" She pressed her wet cunt against Lex's ass, smearing it with her cream.

"Oh, shit!!" Lex cried, pressing back into her cousin. "That's so fucking hot!"

She twisted her face back, finding Lindsay and kissing her hard on the mouth. They humped against each other, their naked bodies pressed firmly together.

At the same time, Lex's wet snatch continued to scrape hard against Sophie's. "Shit... shit... fuck..." Sophie groaned, as she was thoroughly fucked by her cousin.

Reaching up, she cupped her hands over Lindsay's on Lex's breasts. The sisters locked eyes over their cousin's shoulder and came to a silent agreement. As a team, they kneaded the older girl's tits and fucked her into oblivion. Sophie gritted her teeth, pumping her hips hard off of the mattress into Lex's cunt. At the same time, Lindsay pounded into the girl's ass, soaking it with her pussy.

"OH GOD!!" Lex wailed. "IT'S COMING!! JUST LIKE THAT, GIRLS- FUCK!! DON'T STOP!!" She fell forward, catching herself on the back of the couch with her hands.

Her tits were now swaying in front of Sophie's face. The younger girl quickly sucked one into her mouth.

"OOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!" Lex screamed, finally erupting.

She slammed her hips back and forth, pounding hard into Sophie's frothy slit. Her cum oozed out onto her cousin's mound, making everything slick.

Sophie squealed around her cousin's tit as she began to cum as well. She wrenched her head back and wailed, saliva smeared across her chin.

---

Claire couldn't sleep, tossing and turning with frustration in her niece's bed. She couldn't sleep because she was horny. She was just so fucking horny...

She always got this way whenever she wasn't sleeping with her husband. For some reason, whenever he was there, her libido completely died. Normally, when she wasn't with her husband, she would take the opportunity to indulge with a female lover. She had been having sex with other women for years, and just couldn't get enough!

If she were at home, she'd pick up the phone and call up her neighbour, Stacey. That sexy blonde was always up for a horny lesbian romp!

Claire sighed, dipping her hand between her thighs, knowing it would have to do. She contented herself with fantasies of all the sexy women she'd fucked. There was Stacey of course, and then there was her work out trainer, Karla. There was also her daughter Madison's teacher, Ms Smith, and even her classmate, Michelle.

Claire bit her lip as she thought of Michelle. So young... and so forbidden! She found herself wondering if Madison had ever done anything with her before.

'What am I thinking?' she asked herself, as an image of the two girls formed in her mind. The fantasy made her even wetter, though, and she let out an involuntary moan.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,808 Followers