Family Surprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers

"Jenny what are you doing here?" I asked.

I didn't walk away, maybe as I should have, I kept standing there watching my daughter. She looked away for a second and turned sideways to me. That of course let me see her tits through the see-thru bra that she wore.

"I'm looking for something and you wouldn't understand Dad," She turned her head towards me.

My eyes were still on her tits so I looked up into her eyes quickly.

"Why don't you try me, I'm your father."

She bit her upper lip, looking at me. She turned a little more towards me deciding if she should tell me.

"Dad, it's a girl thing. I'm looking for something that mom has."

She turned and faced me completely; her back towards the dresser hands on both sides of her hips, supporting herself on the top ledge. I was breathing hard and my heart was pounding inside my chest. My eyes were looking into hers and I was doing everything I could to keep them there.

Through my peripheral vision I saw that she was barely covered by her thong panties and I could almost distinguish her dark nipples. She adjusted her stance spreading her legs apart a little for support and leaning back. She was looking at me the whole time.

This was too much. I couldn't control my eyes any longer, seemed like they had a mind of their own and traveled down to her tits and then down to her pussy.

The bra barely covered her tits and the white see thru fabric let me see my daughter's dark, fully erect nipples. Her clit and pussy lips were visible under the small patch of see-through material that covered her pubic area.

"Jenny, I might be able to find what ever you're looking for," I mumbled.

My daughter was standing just a few feet away from me almost completely naked and I was looking at her. She seemed just a little troubled that I could see her tits and pussy. Maybe she thought that since I already seen her most private parts spread open few weeks ago this was nothing. I couldn't tell for sure, but she certainly wasn't covering herself.

"Well Dad...this party that I'm going to tonight...my boyfriend and I well...I think we might have sex," she looked away.

God, I certainly wasn't ready for that. My eyes wandered back to her crotch.

"Dad, I was looking for a contraceptive," She said point blank.

Now I understood, she wanted to make sure she didn't get pregnant.

"OK Jenny, I can help you with that, you should have just asked me, I have plenty of rubbers."

The idea of my eighteen year old daughter having sex at a party wasn't exactly sitting with me well, but at least she was careful. I walked in looking down at her marvelous tits for a second, I couldn't help it my eyes just stared at her big tits and dark nipples. She was looking at me doing it and than looked away, but didn't cover herself. I got a couple of condoms from my nightstand and walked up to her extending my hand.

"Thanks dad, you won't tell mom, will you..." She looked up expectantly.

I didn't say anything and just looked at her. After a few seconds of silence she leaned back a little more spreading her legs just a bit more, almost casually, as if being half naked in front of me didn't bother her at all. I instinctively looked down at her pussy again, which I'm sure she noticed.

God, she was so young and looked so inviting but...she was my daughter. I shook my head as if to ward off the thoughts. Her panties were barely covering her pubic area and her pussy, the fabric just big enough to hide her pussy lips behind it, leaving that area between the pussy lips and thighs bare for me to look at.

"No Jenny, it will be our little secret," I finally mumbled.

"Oh thanks dad."

She jumped down from the dresser and walked out of the room.

A few weeks later Jenny had her girlfriend Amanda from school spend the night. I stayed busy with the yard and my wife took the girls out shopping and to see a movie. Later that night after dinner we all sat down and watched a movie they rented at Blockbuster.

After the movie my wife and I went to bed. The kids stayed up and kept talking and watching TV. I felt pretty horny so in bed I reached over and grabbed my wife's ass, rubbing it with my hands and kissing her shoulders. That always gave an instant hard on and she usually responded by rolling over and giving me an access to her hot pussy.

This time she grabbed my hand and pushed it away.

"Not tonight Honey, I'm really tired," She said.

I laid on my back frustrated looking at the ceiling. My cock hard, my mind thinking about the time I saw Jenny naked, I instinctively started stroking myself under the covers. I was slowly jerking myself to orgasm when my wife angrily elbowed me.

"You know, I really want to get some sleep, go find some other place to do this."

She didn't even turn around. I couldn't believe she said that to me. I was embarrassed and hurt. I lay there for few more minutes, I could hear her steady breathing, a sign she was already asleep.

I couldn't fall asleep so I got up, and without putting my underwear on, I slipped on a pair of short loose shorts. I walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs. On the way there I heard the TV on.

Walking into the living room I saw Jenny and Amanda sitting next to each other. I didn't have a shirt on but what the hell, I didn't care. Something in their posture made me look a little closer. Their eyes were wide and they were breathing hard.

"Hey girls, is Jason asleep?" I asked looking at them.

Both of them were in their nightshirts but they had a blanket loosely draped over them.

"Yes Dad, he is," Jenny answered quickly.

I set down on the couch opposite of them. Jenny was sitting on her side facing TV and Amanda was directly behind her facing the same direction. They were sitting a little too close if you ask me.

Jenny was watching TV but Amanda looked at me. Our eyes met for a few seconds and then her eyes traveled down to my crotch. I was surprised to see that this young girl would be interested in her friend's father.

Amanda's hand came out from under the blanket and casually she readjusted her position to how my daughter was sitting, on the side with legs and knees up on the couch. She readjusted the blanket and as if by accident exposed her legs and hips.

I saw her bare thighs, hips and ass in front of me. Her night shirt completely up around her waist and nestled between her legs was her bald pussy. I quickly looked at her to see if she realized what she did. She was just watching TV, not paying attention to me.

Without saying a word, I looked down at her pussy. I marveled at the nice shiny skin around it, absorbed the sight of her pussy lips and so well developed for an 18 year old. Her ass was nice and round, with nice wide hips.

I looked at her and saw she was looking at me. She licked her young lips and looked at my crotch again, a small smile appearing on her face. I knew that I was already sporting a hard on and she could probably see the outline in my shorts.

I looked down to her pink pussy again, not being able to stop myself. Amanda slipped her hand under the blanket and faced my daughter. The blanket moved and I saw that she put her hand on Jenny's hip and moved closer to her. Her face came next to my daughter's ear and she whispered something to her. Jenny shook her head from side to side and I could almost hear a "NO" come out of her.

Amanda smiled tilting her head to the side and looked at me. I was captivated by her and how daring she was. I saw her hand move under the blanket towards the middle of Jenny's ass and I saw Jenny stiffen up. Amanda's hand started making slow movements under the blanket, and Jenny quickly looked at me.

She saw me looking at them, she saw me looking at the blanket where Amanda's hand was.

"Oh no...please stop," She begged in a whisper.

She tilted her head more and looked at Amanda. She immediately noticed that Amanda's ass was naked and exposed to me. At that same moment Amanda grabbed Jenny's head with her free hand and kissed Jenny on the lips.

Oh my God I couldn't stand it. My daughter was kissing another girl, and I had a strong suspicion that Amanda was playing with my daughter's ass. My cock was so hard, I wanted to take it out and stroke it, but I kept watching without changing positions.


Amanda let Jenny go and my daughter quickly looked at me. Seeing me watch them without stopping what was happening, Jenny buried her face in the deep cushion of the couch.

"Oh my God...Oh no..." My daughter mumbled.

Amanda had a mischievous smile on her face, and with her free hand grabbed the blanket draped over my daughter's thighs and ass. She looked at my daughters head buried deep in the pillows and back at me. She slowly began lifting the blanket covering my daughter. Jenny quickly looked back to me again and for the first time brought her hands from underneath the blanket.

I was shocked to see a pair of handcuffs around my daughter wrists. She tried to grab the blanket, to stop Amanda from lifting it but with no success.

"Amanda stop...don't do this," Jenny whispered with genuine plea in her voice.

My daughter's feet became exposed and I saw another pair of handcuffs around her ankles. Jesus, Amanda had my daughter handcuffed like a slave. She kept raising the blanket a bit at a time, teasing me and my daughter. The whole time her hand was moving under the blanket, driving Jenny wild. Whatever she was doing made my daughter stick her ass out even more, with her feet and legs up on the couch; her ass was almost overhanging the edge of the couch. Amanda lifted the blanket more. I could already see the bottom of my daughter's thighs and ass cheek.

"Dad, please don't watch...please turn your head...please...I'm begging you..." My daughter whispered looking at me.

I looked into her eyes, I saw the plea, but I also saw something else. I saw a spark of excitement in her eyes, a spark of forbidden pleasure. I looked at Amanda and saw a smirk on her face.

"Yeah DAD...turn around, don't watch your daughter...that's so sick," She was mocking my daughter and me.

This was so fucking hot. This teenage girl was doing something nasty to my daughter, I just didn't know what it was, there was no way I was going to turn around and not watch. The blanket was half way up Jenny's bottom ass cheek. I looked back at my daughter and saw in her eyes that she realized that I wasn't going to turn around; and she wasn't going to be able to stop this from happening.

"Oh God..." She buried her face in a pillow, acknowledging defeat.

Amanda saw the acknowledgement as well and taking it as an OK TO DO sign from my daughter, with one final move lifted the blanket completely off of Jenny, exposing her ass to me.

What I saw shocked me completely. Amanda was holding on to the base of an anal plug, driving it in and out of my daughter's asshole. The plug must have been at least 2" in girth at the widest point, stretching my daughter's asshole as Amanda drove it completely in and out.

I was so shocked to see that that I leaned forward to get a better look.

"Oh Noooooo..."

Jenny sensed that everything was now out in the open and was clawing with her handcuffed hands onto the back of the couch, as her ass was being stretched open. I watched Amanda's hands drive the big plug in and out of my daughter's ass. I was amazed that Jenny, who was only 18, could take such a big thing up her asshole. Amanda was looking at me smiling, enjoying the total degradation of my daughter.

"AHHHHH..."

Jenny looked back at me and saw me leaning forward only a couple of feet away from her ass. Her lips were dry and her face was red, she was breathing hard. She didn't look away any longer; she watched me watch her ass and then switched her gaze to Amanda. Amanda looked at her.

"Oh sweetie...it's OK...you know you like it..."

She leaned forward and kissed my daughter on the lips again. They were making out and I saw their tongues twist in and out of each others mouths. They broke their kiss and Amanda concentrated on fucking Jenny's ass with that plug. Jenny looked back at me, our eyes met for a few seconds but than I had to look back to her beautiful young ass.

"Ohhhhh...Amanda please put some lube on it," My daughter begged.

Amanda's mischievous smile appeared again. She pulled the plug completely out of my daughter's asshole as I watched it gape open. Never before have I seen a girl's asshole that big, it was gaping, dark, with some juice starting to ooze out of it. Amanda grabbed my daughter's neck and brought the plug up to Jenny's lips.

"Why don't you show your Daddy how you lubricate that thing."

Jenny couldn't say anything. She looked at me and shook her head from side to side but knew that resistance was futile. All her little secrets were out, she already showed me too much. Amanda did not force the plug into Jenny mouth. She let go of her neck and held the thing in front of her lips, wanting her to do it on her own. She wanted me to see how much of a perverted slut my daughter was.

I think Jenny realized there was no way out of this, she gave up her resistance a while ago. She opened her mouth and moved her head forward, the anal plug entering her mouth. She closed her lips around it to where only the base of it was sticking out of her mouth.

She looked at me at that moment, the tough of her father watching her do it driving her wild. Small dimples appeared on her cheeks as she sucked the plug that was fucking her ass.

"Oh yeah, good slut. Make it nice and wet so I can shove it back into your ass," Amanda was saying watching Jenny.

I was watching my daughter with fascination, like a young beautiful slut performing for me. Jenny seemed to be getting hotter, as if she was getting off on the fact that she had an audience.

Amanda pulled the plug from Jenny's mouth and brought it down to her ass. She rested the tip of it lightly at the entrance to her anal canal.

"Now, why don't you tell your daddy what you want me to do with that plug," Amanda teased her.

Jenny looked at me and than at Amanda.

"Ohhh...Amanda please just do it."

"Noooo...not until you tell your father how much you want it in your asshole...come on bitch..."

Amanda brought her hand way up in the air and smacked Jenny ass with full force. It startled me and it brought tears to my daughter's eyes. Amanda's hand left a big red imprint of her palm on my daughter's ass.

Jenny's handcuffed hands grabbed on to the back of the couch but she didn't move away, she kept her ass right there sticking out.

"No please...Ahhh...just do it...stick it in me..." Jenny was begging.

Amanda's hand again flew through the air and smacked my daughter's ass. Jenny rolled her eyes as it happened in pain and pleasure. I was beginning to suspect my daughter was enjoying the punishment. Again the hand hit her with force: slap, slap, and slap. Her whole ass was red and becoming raw. Jenny couldn't take it anymore.

"OK...Ok...stop it...I'll do it...that's enough...oh god...that's enough."

My daughter turned her head towards me and looked me in the eyes. She had tears running down her face but she wasn't crying.

"Daddy...I really want Amanda to stick the anal plug in my ass and fuck me with it...Oh God I want it so bad...my fucking ass is waiting for it...I love it so bad..."

With that my daughter looked down at my crotch. It surprised me because it was the first time she ever done it. Amanda was watching her and noticed right away where Jenny eyes rested. At the same time she pushed the plug in my daughter's ass with force burring it deep in her, stretching her asshole again.

"Ahhhh...Ahhhhhh...Ahhhhh...Oh my god...Oh my god," Jenny screamed.

Amanda slowly pulled the plug out, relentless, not giving Jenny any time to rest.

"Ohhhhh...Shitttt..." Jenny was clawing at the couch.

I watched the widest part of the plug stretching my daughter's asshole out, her grip trying to hold on to the plug. When it let go Amanda shoved it back in again started lowly taking it out again. I watched in amazement as my daughters asshole grip made her skin and her asshole stretch out.

"Oh my God...Ahhhh...My Assss..." Jenny was moaning loud.

Again the plug got past her anal ring and again Amanda shoved it back in. My daughter's asshole was expanding and contracting. This was so fucking hot, I reached down and started rubbing my cock through my shorts. Amanda immediately saw me do that and increased the speed with which she fucked Jenny's ass.

I couldn't stand it, I straightened out my legs and rubbed my cock through my shorts in front of these girls. Jenny's ass was easily taking the plug in and out and she seemed to have gotten used to getting fucked there. She lifted her head and looked at me. She saw me watching her and rubbing my cock.

"Oh Jesus..."

Amanda picked up on it right away and stopped fucking Jenny. She stood up and pulled her night shirt off of her over her head. She stood there in the middle of our living room completely naked young eighteen year old brunette. Jenny looked at her with wide eyes not knowing what she was going to do.

Amanda grabbed both of her young breasts and squeezed her nipples. She was watching me and I couldn't take my eyes off of her body. She slowly walked up to me approaching from the side so my daughter could see what was happening.

"Ohhhh...looks like your daddy needs some help Jenny," She said kneeling down next to me.

She looked back at my daughter.

"Oh you look so good with that plug in your ass Jenny, but wouldn't you like to see your daddy's cock, don't you want to know how hard it is from watching you be a slut?"

Jenny's wide eyes were fixed on Amanda and my crotch. Amanda's hand rested on my thigh right below my shorts.

"Do you want me to find out how hard your daddy's cock is?"

We were both looking at my daughter. For the longest moment she was motionless, that her head slowly moved up and down in a silent "YES". Amanda smiled and looking up at me moved her hand up under my shorts. Soon her hand found my rock hard cock and her young fingers wrapped around it.

"Oh my...you are big," She exclaimed.

Looking at me surprised and exited, she started slowly stroking it making me roll my eyes. Amanda's hand was visibly going up and down my shaft under my shorts and Jenny could see it. Her whole posture has changed. She has forgotten about the plug in her ass and was watching me intensely.

"So Jenny do you want to see your Daddies big cock?" Amanda asked.

A wrinkle appeared on her forehead.

"Oh God...No..." Jenny moaned.

"Oh I think you do. You want to see that big cock I'm holding in my hand. It's so fucking hot."

Amanda was stroking my cock the full length now, teasing my daughter, looking at her smiling.

"Come on Jenny; tell me you want to see your fathers meat."

She slipped the other hand under my shorts and started playing with my balls. I think that put Jenny over the edge.

"Oh God...Show it to me...Oh Jesus, I want to see it," My daughter moaned.

Amanda smiled in triumph, let go of my cock and pulled my shorts down around my ankles. My hard cock bobbed up and down in front of both girls. Jenny's eyes got wider and her mouth dropped open.

"Oh My God..." My daughter moaned staring at my hard cock.

Amanda quickly grabbed onto it and started slowly stroking it again. She wasn't looking at Jenny anymore, her gaze was fixed on my cock. She licked her lips clearly wanting to taste it. These girls never saw a grown man's hard cock before in real life. Both girls were fascinated by it.

Amanda brought my cock up to her lips and kissed the tip of it, tasting my pre cum, while my daughter could only watch. She extended her tongue and licked the shaft. She looked at me, opened her mouth and took my whole cock head in her mouth. I felt the warm, soft, wet feeling around my cock and I let out a deep moan.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,290 Followers