Family Surprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,288 Followers

Amanda was now taking more and more of my shaft into her mouth. When I looked down at her she had about half of it down her throat. I looked at my daughter and found she was intensely staring at what Amanda was doing. My eyes moved over to my daughter's ass and the plug nestled in between her ass cheeks. After about a minute of Amanda blowing me, I couldn't hold off any longer. I moaned loud and tensed up, I was Cumming and both girls knew it. Amanda never took my cock out of her moth and swallowed my whole load.

Jenny watched the whole thing with wide eyes, as her young friend swallowed every last drop of my cum. I finally came down and Amanda pulled my cock out of her mouth. It was clean and slightly wet from Amanda's mouth. Again I saw that mischievous look on her face. She got up and walked slowly up to my daughter.

"So how did you like me blowing your daddy? Uhmmmm...his cum tastes so good."

She sat back down behind my daughter. I saw Jenny watching her face, looking at her wet lips. Amanda smiled knowingly and grabbed the plug.

"Hello, did you miss me?" She said playfully pulling at her plug.

My daughter's eyes rolled in pleasure but she quickly looked back at Amanda's lips. Amanda smiled and moved closer to my daughters face.

"Yeah you want to taste it too...yeahhhhhh...you want to taste your daddies cum."

I watched my daughter as Amanda starting to fuck her ass again crushed her lips against Jenny's mouth. My daughter didn't move away, she kissed Amanda back sliding her tongue into her mouth. They were kissing, exploring, and tasting each other for a long moment. When they let go, Jenny looked at me and than at my still hard cock and I saw her lick her lips.

Amanda was driving the plug in and out of her and Jenny reached back with her handcuffed hands and spread her ass cheeks, than she looked back at me. Jenny was getting hotter and more turned on . Amanda was fucking her with full force now and Jenny was moaning loud. I couldn't stand it, I grabbed my cock and started stroking it, as I watched my daughter get violated by her school girlfriend.

"Oh God..." Jenny moaned after seeing me stroking my cock and looking at her poor ass getting fucked.

Her body shuddered and I could tell she was Cumming. Amanda slapped my daughters ass with force.

"Cum you bitch...cum..." she yelled as she rammed the anal plug in and out of my daughter's precious ass.

Amanda looked at me and smiled.

"Uhhhh...you like watching your girl take it in the ass don't you...Daddy..."

I saw Jenny look up still in the midst of her orgasm as if waiting for my answer. I knew I shouldn't have answered that but...I looked down at Jenny's ass and Amanda took the plug completely out at that very moment. What I saw was my daughter's asshole completely stretched, gaping open.

"Oh fuck yeah..." I moaned looking at the big hole.

"I thought so...I knew you were a perv..."

What, what did she say? I looked at Jenny and saw her eyes rolled to the back, her head slightly leaned back as she moaned.

"Ohhhh...oh fuck...oh yes...my ass...Jesus my fucking ass..."

She kept looking at me as if it was adding to her ecstasy of an orgasm. I noticed a small amount of cum oozing out of her hole. With one final act Amanda jerked the plug out of my daughter's ass with force. It made a loud popping noise as it came out. Jenny's asshole was enlarged and gaped at me as it stayed open without closing. I had that big urge to walk up to her and stick my cock in her ass but I fought it off. Amanda just looked on.

"What do you think about your daughter's ass now Daddy...I bet you want to come here and stick you big cock in it...yeah you do don't you."

I just looked on amazed that Jenny's ass was still gaping open. My daughter lay there calming down with her hands grasping on to the back of the couch as Amanda pulled her shirt on and grabbed what turned out to be a key from the nightstand. As if awaken from a dream, I quickly pulled my shorts up covering myself.

Jenny's asshole was slowly contracting and Amanda unlocked her handcuffs. Jenny stood up tenderly and I did too. I didn't know what to say to my daughter. I was just looking at her. Amanda unlocked the handcuffs around my daughter's ankles and Jenny slowly walked up to me looking into my eyes. With one big swing she slapped me on the face.

"How could you...I'm your daughter..." She whispered and without putting any clothes on, naked as a baby, tenderly walked up the stairs.

I followed her with my gaze ashamed that I was still looking at her ass. I deserved that, I knew it, hell...I deserved a lot more than just a slap on the face. I knew how wrong it was for me to...to just stare at my daughter while her friend did these things to her. I wondered how long have the two of them been doing this? Amanda grabbed her stuff, the blanket and handcuffs.

"You know Mr. G...don't worry about it, she'll be alright. She's done worst things than that and loved it. I'll talk to her." Worst things? My god what could be worst than this?

Amanda walked up to me and standing on her tipsy toes kissed me sexily on the lips. After that she went up to Jenny's room. I stayed around downstairs thinking about what happened, what I've done and eventually fell asleep on the couch.

It was about 3am when I woke up cold and stiff from being curled up on the couch. I went into the kitchen getting myself a glass of water and wondered how I was going to face my daughter tomorrow...or actually today.

I walked up the stairs and before turning towards my bedroom I looked down the hallway. I noticed that the light in Jenny's room was on and the door was cracked a tiny bit. I hesitated and than quietly walked up to the door peeking inside.

Amanda was laying on Jenny's bed completely naked, with her legs spread open to the sides and my daughter Jenny was between them eating her out. Jenny was laying flat on her stomach with her own legs spread open, her pussy wet and visible to me from where I was peeking in.

My heart was pounding in my chest and my cock was already getting hard. Seeing my daughter eat another girl was incredibly hot. I often fantasized about my wife doing it with another woman but this...my daughter right in front of me licking pussy...it was hot beyond my imagination.

I slowly reached inside my shorts and started stroking my cock. I saw Amanda's head turn towards the door and I quickly ducked out of sight. I didn't want to be noticed, not even by Amanda. After a few seconds I peeked back inside.

Amanda's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the tongue treatment my daughter was giving her.

"Oh yes...yes Jenny, you're the best, ohhhh...lick my pussy."

Jenny didn't need any encouragement as she licked up and down Amanda's snatch. Amanda pulled herself up a bit spreading her leg closer to the door open more. I didn't mind as by doing that gave me a better view of her pussy and what my daughter was doing to it.

"Ahhh...Oh Jenny, you're so good...you love eating pussy don't you?"

"Oohhmm yeah..." I heard a low reply from Jenny.

I saw Jenny insert a finger into Amanda's wet pussy. She was now licking and finger fucking her at the same time.

"Oh god I've had a lot of girls but you are the best...uhhhmmm," She moaned passionately as Jenny forced her tongue into her hole along side her finger.

I pulled down my shorts and was now stroking my cock peeking at the two of them. The thought that Amanda had more girls before my daughter was making me hot. A mischievous smile appeared on Amanda's face.

"Oh Jenny...you're...ohhhhhh...you're even better than...better than your mother when she licked me."

What??? Her MOTHER!!! Jenny's Mother? My wife??? I froze thinking that I heard it wrong, it couldn't be. I listened intently for more.

"Oh God...am I? Here...I know I can do a better job than my mom," Jenny moaned.

As if Amanda's words were some kind of encouragement, she lapped at her friend's pussy with passion. I was shocked, my wife licking Amanda? How could this happen? When did this happen? It was impossible! A thousand questions raced through my mind as my breath came in gasps.

"Ohh yes...yes...ohhhhh...you definitely do it better than your mom..." She turned her head towards the door I was peeking through.

Did she see me? Did she know I was there watching them, listening to them? Amanda's eyes were closed so I didn't move, I couldn't move, I was in shock from what I heard.

"Oh god Amanda...tell me again how my mother licked you...please...uhmmm," Jenny's voice came in raspy and in gasps.

Amanda smiled again.

"Uhhhh, you want to hear that again don't you. Does it excite you? Does the thought of your own mother licking pussy excite you?" Amanda was looking down at Jenny eating her.

Jenny was squirming, excited beyond control.

"Oh God yes...I want to hear it, I want to hear how much of a slut she was...Uhhhmmmm."

"Ohhh, like mother like daughter...ahhhhh...eat me good, eat me good and I'll tell you."

Jenny grabbed Amanda's thighs and lifted them exposing Amanda's ass. I saw my daughter's tongue dart down to Amanda's asshole and linger there for a few seconds gingerly licking her brown hole before she brought it back up to her pussy.

"Oh god yes...oh my god I love that...ok...uhhh, I'll tell you. It was about a month ago, I was spending the night and you were already asleep. I couldn't sleep so I went down stairs...ohhhh yes...she came down, your mother came down wearing nothing but a night shirt, a very short night shirt...ohhhhh."

Jenny was listening and eating her friend. I was listening at the door, my heart pounding in my chest as I was stroking my cock.

"She...she sat down next to me on the couch, she smelled so good...ahhhh. I was wearing nothing but my nightshirt and...I just couldn't help myself...I got up to change the station and bent over in front of her...I let my shirt ride up and I showed your mother my pussy."

"Ohhh...this pussy Amanda? This wonderful, sweet pussy?" Jenny moaned sucking Amanda's pussy lips into her mouth.

"Yessss...ohhhh...when I came back over to the couch I could tell she was exited, her face was flushed and she was breathing hard. I...I stood in front of her and took my night shirt off. Jenny, your mother didn't move, she sat there staring at my naked body. I sat on her lap straddling her, pressing my tits into her I grabbed her hair and pulling her head back kissed her. Jenny, she stuck her tongue in my mouth and grabbed my ass as if she was waiting for this, as if she has done such a thing before."

"Oh god...oh my mom...you think she fucked another woman before?"

Jenny was panting and so was I. The picture of my wife sitting on the couch with Amanda on her lap kissing her was so hot!

"Oh I know she did...she must have, the way she touched me...the way she touched my ass... She started to lick my tits and sucked my nipples into her moth. I just let her do it Jenny...I...I let her do it all. She pulled me down to the couch and spreading my legs she licked my pussy. Oh god Jenny, your mother didn't even kiss me, she didn't kiss any part of my body she just...she just ate my pussy, like how you're doing it right now, as if...as if that was all she wanted."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I fantasized about that for so long and hearing it from this hot, naked girl getting eaten by my own daughter was mind-blowing. I pumped my cock hard trying to be quite, watching and listening to them.

"Oh Amanda, you think my mom loves to eat pussy...you think she would ever do it again?" Jenny stopped eating Amanda and looked up at her.

"You'd like to see that wouldn't you? You would, you want to see your mother eat pussy, just like you loved seeing your dad's cock and the way I sucked him," Amanda smiled emphasizing the last words.

Jenny put her tongue on Amanda's pussy and licked but kept her eyes on her friend.

"Oh god Amanda, my dad is different...that shouldn't have happened," She said softly.

"But you did enjoy it, especially when he watched your ass get fucked," She was in turn watching my daughter.

A low moaned escaped Jenny when she heard those words.

"Maybe...I don't know. Tell me about my mom...please," She begged.

Maybe? I was on pins and needles listening to them.

"Your mother licked and sucked me to an orgasm that night. She sucked and drank my juices until there was nothing left...like a slut. Is that what you want to hear?" Amanda said harshly.

"OH my god...oh my god..." Jenny moaned.

She stuck her tongue inside Amanda's pussy hole and fucked her with it like it was a cock, her whole head bobbing back and forth. Amanda pushed her head back and moaned.

"Oh yes, oh god now you do it...now drink my cum...just like your mother did...Ahhhhhh...I'm coming."

Amanda's body was violently shuddering as she went through her orgasm. Jenny kept her mouth over Amanda's pussy hole drinking the juices and tongue fucking her friend as she went through an orgasm from what she heard and from what she was doing. I grunted and shot my load against Jenny's bedroom door. My grunts were drowned out by the noise of screams coming from both girls.

I was afraid that their cries of passion might wake my wife up, but her door did not open, she didn't wake up. I watched as Jenny crawled up to Amanda and laid beside her, their legs intertwining together as they laid staring at each other.

"Thanks for being with me tonight Amanda, I needed it so bad," Jenny whispered.

"You know you can eat my pussy anytime Jenny, just like we do it at school, just like when you eat me in the bathroom."

"I know..."

Both girls were smiling and kissing each other. God, they do it at school too, I thought, they are so wicked. I was leaning against the wall in the hallway and not hearing anything else being said, started to turn around to walk away.

"Jenny...would you like to see your mother eat me sometime?" It was Amanda's whisper.

I froze in my tracks. My breathing became hard again.

"Yes..." Jenny answered after a long pause.

No way! I definitely wanted to hear this.

"Ok, we can do this, I know we can. Your mother's a sucker for pussy we just have to do it when I'm staying over and your dad is out of the house," Again she emphasized the last words as if they were meant for my ears.

Did she know I was standing there listening to them? With that promiscuous girl you just couldn't tell.

"And...and we have to give her a lot of wine during dinner, after that, she's ours."

Holly crap, these two girls were planning to seduce my wife! My fantasy, my fantasy would come true! My heart was pounding to the point that my vision was blurred. I had to see this, somehow I had to see this.

I walked away already planning on how to get that accomplished.

..........

After that night my daughter stopped talking to me, no matter what I tried she would not respond. My wife even asked about what happened but I just told her that we had a silly argument. This went on for about four weeks.

I started looking at my wife in a different light. For some reason she looked sexier and more sensual that I ever realized. She was 36, long dark hair past her shoulders with large breasts. Her hourglass figure was a constant source of attention with men whenever we went out and I was proud of her and the way she took care of herself.

Knowing that she went down on girls was making her a sex object in my eyes all the time. I wanted to be careful though, I didn't want her to feel as if I knew anything about her and Amanda, not yet.

One Saturday night when everyone was asleep I went down to the computer room. I fired up the computer and started surfing the internet. Soon I got into some porn sites and got interested in the content. The site had what looked like teenage girls in many different positions, posing, having sex, playing with each other reminding me so much of Jenny and Amanda.

I got a blanket, draped it over me and pulled my shorts down. I started jerking off under the blanket with my left hand and I used my right to scroll through the pages of teenage girls. I was soon totally turned on, my cock hard as a rock when I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. Startled I looked up to see Jenny looking at the screen.

"Oh Jesus, Jenny you scared me," I mumbled.

The screen had a young girl with a big fat black cock stuck in her pussy. I let go of my cock and slowly brought my hand up from under the blanket. At the same time I tried to close the window with the porn.

"No...Dad don't...I want to see this," Jenny said reaching out and grabbing my hand.

"Jenny maybe you shouldn't," I said surprised that she finally talked to me.

I noticed she was only wearing her short nightshirt that barely covered her ass.

"Shhhhhh...please don't talk," She said putting her hand over my mouth.

She was looking into my eyes standing so close to me, my cock standing up straight hard as a rock under the blanket and my shorts around my ankles. Jenny took the mouse out of my hand and leaning over me started to check out the pictures of girls that I was looking at. I felt her nipples brushing against my arm underneath her shirt.

"Oh God...look at them...look what they're doing," She whispered.

She seemed totally captivated by the pictures. Suddenly without a warning she lifted the blanket that covered me and my erection and in one movement sat down on me, straddling my legs and covering me and her with the blanket. It was so fast I couldn't stop her.

I felt her pussy press against my cock that was standing up and I realized she wasn't wearing any panties. I felt my young daughter's pussy lips separate and envelope the thickness of my shaft. She felt it too, but it was too late, my cock sunk inside her wet pussy. As soon as that happened she stiffened up and froze in place as we became fused together in this position.

"Oh My God..." She whispered.

Her pussy felt hot and out of this world. My cock swelled up even more but I was afraid to make any moves. I slowly brought my hands up and placed them softly on her hips as if to lift her up. The problem was, I didn't. I sat there with my daughter impaled on top of my cock and did nothing.

"Oh my god Dad...are you...oh my..." She turned her head looking into my eyes in shock.

All I could do was to look at her soft pink innocent wet lips and another moan escaped her. She slowly lifted up with my cock inside of her. She was almost out. God, I couldn't let her, my body wanting her where she was. I put pressure on her hips impaling her on my cock again.

"Ahhhhhh...oh no...Daddy...oh please..."

Again I was deep inside my daughter, the tip of my cock tickling her cervix. Her pussy was so tight, unlike any other I ever had, but yet I knew she wasn't a virgin.

"Oh Daddy, please let me go...ahhhhh..."

Again she tried pushing herself up as if to get off, again I pushed her down just before my cock was completely out of her. I felt her pussy loosen up, lubricated by her own juices.

"Ohhhhhhh...Daddy please...we can't do this...it was an accident..." of course she was referring to impaling herself on my cock.

She tried getting up but I pushed her down again. I noticed her face no longer showed shock, but rather pleasure...red...flushed...mouth slightly open. With each thrust of my cock, her pussy juices flooded around my meat. She couldn't deny she was enjoying sliding up and down my hard pole.

"Daddy...oh god daddy...are you...are you fucking me...?"

She looked at me, her face red and her lips dry, her eyes expression of ecstasy. I looked back at her, at her wonderful full lips and eyes...young...fresh.

"Yes sugar...I'm fucking you...oh god you feel so good," I moaned.

She was willingly moving up and down my cock, no longer my prisoner. She was looking into my eyes as I was looking into hers. I let go of her hips and slid my hands under her shirt, cupping her young breasts. The blanket covering us slid down to the ground exposing our bodies, exposing my cock buried deep inside my daughter's cunt.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,288 Followers