Family Surprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasy69
fantasy69
3,288 Followers

"Oh god baby, you're so..."

I didn't finish, my daughter put her fingertips to my lips stopping me.

"Shhhhh...don't say anything...please daddy...just fuck me."

I was so happy that she was letting me do this to her, that she was letting me fuck her. I lifted her feet off the ground and placed them on my spread open knees. She lifted up a tiny bit as I grabbed her ass with my hands spreading her cheeks apart. I started thrusting my cock into her young count. Jenny brought her arm around my neck and hung on moaning softly, from time to time brushing her lips against mine.

"Ahhhhh...uhmmmmm...oh God Daddy fuck me..."

Her moans became louder and I knew she was about to cum. As she placed her lips on mine in a desperate attempt to stay quite, I fucked her young pussy faster and faster, like an animal in heat. My cock was wet with her juices, some of it running down the shaft and onto my balls which kept slapping her clit on each up stroke.

My little girl screamed into my mouth as she came time and time again impaled on my cock with her pussy swallowing my thick ten inches. I was so proud of her that she took it all, without any complaints, my little baby that was so grown up, so hot and so sexy. I couldn't hold it any longer, I came with full force, sending load after load of my cum into her waiting pussy.

My cock was pulsating inside of my daughter's pussy, berried deep, shooting my load deep inside her womb. It seemed like forever before her screams finally subsided. She sat there on top of my still hard cock with her head back and mouth open, breathing hard, sweaty, trying to come down.

I was afraid to move, realizing that I just fucked my own daughter. The feeling she brought me was incredible, I never came so hard in my life, and even now my cock would not get soft. It was sheeted inside my young daughter's tight pussy, wet, warm and ready for more action.

Jenny slowly looked down at where my cock was, her face red and sweaty. She brought her legs down to the floor, a little whimper escaping her lips, and leaned forward. Holding on to the computer desk she slowly stood up. It seemed like my wet, hard cock took forever to slide out of her and flop onto my belly.

She brought her night shirt down around her hips and looked back at me. I looked into her eyes with apprehension afraid what I was going to see there, but she stood there with the look of amazement and awe. I made no move to cover my still hard cock and I noticed that her eyes were glued to it.

"Dad, did you...did you cum inside of me?" She asked unsure.

"Yeas pumpkin...I did...I couldn't hold it...you felt so good, out of this world."

Her face showed that she liked what I said. She slowly bent down and took my cock in her hand gently stroking it up and down as she examined it.

"My god...such a big cock," She was purring, staring at it.

"Ever since I saw that slut Amanda give you a blow job...I couldn't get you out of my mind...I couldn't get this out of my mind," She knelt between my spread open legs looking at my cock.

"Oh baby..." Was the only thing that I could say feeling her hand on my shaft.

"I tried staying away from you but I just can't...I'm sorry Daddy," She looked up at me.

So that's why the silent treatment, that's why she wouldn't talk to me.

"Dad...I want to give you a blow job...can I please."

Who was I to refuse that.

"Of course baby...you can," I looked into her pleading eyes as she took my cock into her innocent mouth.

Her pink lips gently wrapped around my cock were driving me crazy and keeping me hard at the same time. She would look up at me from time to time, probably to see if I was enjoying it, and kept taking me deeper into her mouth licking up her juices from when we fucked. With each stroke of her mouth around my cock she took me deeper and deeper. Her breath came in gasps as she worked my meat, saliva running down the shaft and she pumped it with her hand as if milking me, milking me so I would come inside her mouth.

"Oh god honey, I'm going to come," I warned her feeling myself reaching that point.

She smiled and licked my shaft.

"I hope so, I want to taste your come. Come inside of my mouth Daddy..."

With that she engulfed my cock with her mouth and sucked...sucked twirling her tongue around the head of it. I tensed and unloaded a stream of cum watching her swallow. One stream, than another and then another. She was watching me the whole time as I was watching her throat working, swallowing my load.

Finally there was no more, I unloaded all I had inside her mouth but she continued to suck it taking it out and licking the shaft as if getting any cum she missed from it. She let go of me and stood up licking her lips. She leaned over putting her hands on the armrests of the chair and kissed my lips.

"Thanks Daddy, you were delicious. I loved swallowing your thick cum. I have to go to sleep now...I have school tomorrow," She smiled.

"Sweet dreams..." She said softly over her shoulder as she walked away.

fantasy69
fantasy69
3,288 Followers