Family Takedown 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers

Kate was at wit's end, shouting her need.

"OHHHH, OKAY...YESSS! YES, DAVID...AWHHHH...I WANT YOUR COCK!" Kate cried out her crazed hunger. "OH, LORD HELP ME...I WANT MY SON'S COCK!!"

"Say it, mom, say the magic words," her deranged son badgered. "Say it so dad can hear you. Say what you want!"

"OHH, DAMN YOU, DAVID!" Kate bawled her despair and disgust with her son. "OHHHH...OKAY, FUCK ME! WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST FUCK ME?"

Kate had lost all sense of propriety and was reduced to groveling pleas, uncaring as the sordid words landed on her husband and daughter's ears, as well as her exuberant son's.

"PLEASE, DAVID...FUCK YOUR MOTHER!" Kate surrendered her pride, and with it her moral dignity. "OHHH, MAKE ME CUM! FUCK ME TILL I CUM, DAMN IT!"

"Well, mom, if you want it that badly," David conceded facetiously, a huge grin on his face as he shot a triumphant look at his weak father before stepping up to his tearful mother.

"Open wide," he cheerfully recommended.

"Oh, George...I'm sorry," Kate whimpered in tears as she prepared emotionally to grant her son rights to her feminine charms that she swore in her marital vows belonged only to her husband.

George knew his wife was sincere, and that her need was too strong, but that didn't stop his sense of diminishment and defeat at the hands of his teenage son...or his cock from remaining painfully hard.

Decorum aside, Kate spread her recently released legs widely to give her son access to the place no son should see, yet alone venture.

David took the invitation with pleasure, placing the spongy head of his firm cock against the entrance to his mother's cunt, rubbing the crown neatly up and down the receptive gateway to lubricate it thoroughly with the viscous dew of her copious flow.

Poking just the rim between the engorged labia, the barriers parted freely to grant him effortless passage, as would a respectful crowd before a mighty potentate.

"UUHHHMMMM!" Kate initially recoiled her hips with the disturbing contact of her son's probing cock against her unresisting pussy slit, but then pressed back to meet the wide knob as it prodded its way into her soft channel.

"Relax, mom, I'll take you home," David's overly-familiar reassurance caused Kate to blanche, but she allowed him to continue introducing each inch of his lengthy pole into her welcoming cock sheath, with the burrowing shaft dividing the relenting breach as it was consumed by her unquenchable maw.

"Ohhh, jeeez, son...that's big!" Kate couldn't contain the lewd words as the last few inches of her son's sturdy tool sank to the bone in her ravenous cunt.

She didn't want to admit it, even to herself, but David's cock felt good...too good.

Kate hadn't felt such living, warm fullness stretching her pussy since back in college before she had met her husband. Her son's cock touched places left unexplored for years, at least in a vital manner unavailable to June's trusty but inanimate strap-on.

Allison watched from afar, knowing exactly what their mother was experiencing from the impressive staff possessed by her brother, yet with the sorrow of knowing their mother's initial defilement on her son's cock led only to a future of service to his demented sexual desires.

"Unnnhhhhh...," David released a sigh of his own.

His nut sack pressed against the base of his mother's gripping snatch as he buried his long tool within the warm embrace of her slippery cunt as it devoured the tensing meat.

As if to rub the humiliation into the face of his father, he luridly described how wonderful it felt.

"AAHHHHH! OH SHIT, MOM...YOUR PUSSY IS SO HOT...," he praised salaciously. "IT'S HUGGING ME SO TIGHT...TAKING ALL OF MY COCK."

George's head dropped with his dishonor, but to his profound embarrassment his puny cock didn't...standing rigid at its nearly 5" as his son plumbed depths of his wife's pussy he could never attain.

Now seated fully within his mother's elastic cock sleeve, David began the dance designed to ultimately result in the satisfaction of them both, as well as taking the first step down the path of his mother's sexual servitude to him.

Pulling slowly back, even George could see the puffy lips of his wife's labia stretch as they grasped the retreating lance of their son.

At the point when he almost totally withdrew, David deliberately and with remarkable patience slowly plowed his long pole back into his mother's craving snatch, letting her slickened fuck hole swallow the veined shaft completely to her unremittent pleasure.

"HUUUHHH...AAWNNNNHHHHH...," Kate drew a deep breath, then released a contented moan.

From this David began the rhythmic ritual of repeatedly removing and reinserting his hard cock into his mother's agreeable pussy, masterfully plundering her wet chamber as he methodically altered his speed and tempo to her shamed but obvious delight.

"AAAHHHHH...OHHH, YES! OOHHHH, FUCK ME...FUCK ME, SON!" Kate's moans turned to groans of encouragement, regardless of the unseemliness of her cries and the presence of her husband.

"UNNGGH...OHHH, WORK THAT BIG COCK, DAVID. GIVE IT TO ME HARD!" His overwhelmed mother called rapturously.

Kate had never considered incest before...never once fantasizing about an inappropriate sexual relationship with her parents, and certainly not with her children.

Now, perversely and totally unexpectedly, in the deepest part of her increasingly corrupted mind, the fact it was David overpowering her to prey on a submissive side of her personality she didn't even know she possessed fed a demented beast lurking within her psyche.

It was difficult to grasp emotionally, but knowing she was fucking her son, and not just some man, was exponentially propelling her growing arousal. That he was fucking her so well, and that his cock was so wonderfully fulfilling, only added to the ecstatic stimulus.

Kate wantonly wrapped her short, powerful legs around the waist of her indefatigable son to aid his hammering of her eager pussy, locking him into the suctioning vortex of her cunt with each forceful push into the depths of her sweltering cock sheath.

George stood dumbfounded as their son fucked his wife. His penis was hard as a tree trunk at the sight. He couldn't deny he found Kate's reaction to David's cock titillating to the point of needing his own release.

"Unngh...unggh...uggh...," David grunted, driving hard and pumping his mother's famished pussy with a steadfast resolve.

"OOHHH...OOHHH...OHH FUCK! SOOOO BIG! OHHH, DAVID...UHH...YOUR COCK IS SO BIG!" Kate disgracefully praised her son's impressive physical endowment.

Bucking against his pummeling hips, the waylaid mother sought to take as much of her hardworking son's thick shaft into her voracious fuck tunnel as she could manage.

David was ready to blow, but he wanted one more act of disgrace and submission, something to seal his dominance over his mother, his father, and his entire family.

"ALLISON, KNEEL IN FRONT OF DAD. STROKE HIS COCK," he barked his order to his spectating sister through heaving breaths. "GIVE DAD A HAND JOB. MAKE HIM CUM ON YOUR BIG TITS...ON YOUR FACE!"

'How can I do such a thing?' Allison wondered, stunned out of her mindless fog at the directive.

'This is all so unheard of...so immoral,' she thought. 'To touch dad's penis is...inconceivable.'

"DO IT ALLISON, OR I'LL LIGHT UP YOUR ASS BRIGHT RED!" Her brother's words were strong with the seriousness of his order.

While he was otherwise engaged slamming his sturdy cock into his mother's avaricious pussy, David had enough cognizance to understand giving his father a much-needed release, particularly by the verboten hands of his brainy, big-titted daughter, would go a long way to securing George's acquiescence to his domination of the family.

Allison knew better than to disagree, taking her knees before her broken but highly-excited father, and placing her fingers tenderly on her father's erection.

"I'm sorry, daddy," George's remorseful daughter apologized.

"Unnnnnhhh...," George groaned. His nude daughter's first touch of the flushed skin of his earnest tool nearly caused him to cum right there and then.

Allison looked at his penis at eye level with fascination. It was so small, yet so hard.

'It must be unbearable for him,' Allison thought as her father studied her naked body, while watching his son fuck his wife.

Allison decided at that moment to compassionately help her poor father out, delicately encompassing the thin shaft with her left hand, gently stroking up and down its short length while using her right hand to cup his tender ball sack.

"Awwhhh...," George sighed, and his back stiffened at the touch of his daughter. Allison's hands were soft and warm...gentle as they plied their way along his cock and massaged his balls.

Allison couldn't look at him, but he watched her kneeling body as her large breasts rolled with the motion, and her dark brown locks tossed here and there.

George hadn't realized until now just how spectacular her body was as he admired her every move.

As she jerked up once more against the hammering cock of their son, Kate realized just what she had been denied throughout the years, appreciating David's ample size while trying unsuccessfully to pretend it wasn't her son fucking her so well.

"OHHH, YEAH, OHH BABY!" Kate called anonymously. "FUCK ME...FUCK ME HARD! MAKE ME CUM!"

"YOU LIKE IT...UNGGH...DON'T YOU, MOM?" David panted as he urged his mother's degrading descent, unwilling to allow her to escape the reality of her son's plunging erection.

"TELL DAD!" David scolded his capitulating mother. "UGG...TELL DAD HOW MUCH YOU LIKE MY...UNHH...COCK!"

"OH, DAVID...AHH...PLEASE DON'T," Kate moaned reluctantly.

"UHH...YOU KNOW I DO," the faltering woman complained. She was out of her mind, so close to her climax, but with a small smattering of dignity remaining.

"OHHHH...PLEASE, JUST FUCK ME...AWGGH...FUCK YOUR MOTHER!" She begged desperately.

"TELL HIM, MOM...TELL DAD!" David urged.

"OHH, GEORGE...I'M SORRY," Kate gave in sadly, surrendering the last of her pride.

George's bedeviled wife felt horrible by her betrayal of her husband on every level, but she needed to cum so badly, and she was so close, she would say whatever was necessary to keep her son's big cock battering her ravenous cunt.

"OHHH...UNNHHH...UNHH...HONEY, I'M SORRY...AAHHH...," Kate finally admitted to her husband what her lascivious son wanted her to confess.

"DAVID'S COCK IS SO NICE...UUGGGHH...OHHH...IT'S SO BIG!" The remorseful wife and mother confessed scandalously. "IT'S BEEN...AAWWNNHHH...SO LONG SINCE...UUNNGGGHHH...I...OHHH...FUCKED...SOOOO GOOD!"

George didn't even get a chance to react. His vexed daughter, her incredible tits dancing across her chest, was working his tiny cock passionately with her soft hand, sliding it in her closed palm or twirling the flared head between the tender pads of her supple fingertips.

"Uhhh...Allie...ooooohhh...," the bewildered father cooed under his determined daughter's lewd attention.

Drawing out its short length, Allison gingerly kept her right palm beneath her father's hummingbird egg-sized testicles, gingerly milking each delicate ball hanging suspended in their fleshy sack.

Allison kneeled subserviently, concentrating on achieving her assigned task, consoling herself with the satisfaction of tending to her father's urgent needs as she stroked his inflamed cock while his wife begged their son to finish her...to make her cum.

"OHHHHH, GIVE IT TO ME, DAVID! GIVE IT TO MOMMY HARD!" Kate cried audaciously. "AANNNHHHHH...PLEASE SON...OOOHH...MAKE MOMMY CUM!"

Kate's desire to cum was so fevered, and her lust so depraved, she was reduced to playing the 'mommy' card, seeking to drive her tireless son to greater heights with the illicit recognition her 'little boy' was mightily fucking his mommy to orgasm with his tremendous cock.

David needed no more encouragement, vigorously fucking his mother with impassioned fervor.

It was remarkable he could last so long, but the resilient young man had already poured a load of his incestuous cum into his sister's delectable cunt earlier so even as a virile teenager he was able to hold out longer than normal.

'WAP...WAP...WAP...' the sound of skin meeting skin reverberated throughout David's bedroom as his hard-driving pelvis smacked against the back of his mother's upturned thighs.

"UNGGGH...UNNH...AGGH...," David grunted as he labored to bring his mother off.

The unexpected and extremely taboo fantasy of boning his mother had struck a chord in him, focusing all his attention on getting her off, almost to the neglect of his own need to cum.

'HUHH...HUUH...UHH...,' both mother and son's breathing was ragged, and David's hips were a blur as he abused his mother's bucking twat.

Kate's large jugs bounded madly about her chest, and her ankles locked around her son's ass, unable or unwilling to disconnect. David's 41-year-old mom strenuously sought to keep his brilliant cock filling her insatiable cunt to its maximum depth as she strove relentlessly for the climax she needed without fail.

"AAAWWWNNNNNHHHH...UUUNNNNGGGHHHH...OHH FUCK...CUMMINNNGGGG!!" Kate finally peaked, wailing the long-waited arrival of her powerful climax.

Arching her back, while letting her eyes close and head fall back against the bench, David's spastic mother forced her mound against her son's pubis to absorb his entire thick shaft into her body.

Kate's C-cup tits shook violently while her arms strained against her bonds as the orgasm rocked her with an earthquake of tremors, rolling in waves from her head to the clenched tips of her toes.

"Ohhh...ooohh, Allie...," George spit a rope of translucent jism onto the unprepared face of his daughter at the same moment his ecstatic wife cried out her orgasm.

"Uugggh...," Allison instinctively pulled back with a shriek of disgust, inadvertently allowing a large glob of her father's salty spunk to land in her open mouth and make her recoil with a sour expression.

Unable to dodge a second flying strand crossing her quickly sealed lips, her father's sticky cum draped itself along her chin, with the warm goo dripping a path as a thick string fell onto her considerable tits.

"Owwwh, daddy...," Allison did her best to continue to stroke her father through his climax.

Nonetheless, the intelligent teen sex doll couldn't prevent her displeasure at the thought of him spewing cum into her mouth and across her ample chest as a third jet sprayed, splattering her big, jiggling melons.

George looked down with an oblivious stare into his pretty little girl's mortified eyes as his spurting cock painted her lovely face and tremendously firm jugs with as much cum as his little nuts had produced in years.

In his dazed state, George appeared unmoved by his sullied daughter's revulsion.

It broke Allison's heart to suffer such a disparaging, although unintentional, act by her burdened father. It was possibly the most upsetting thing ever to happen to the young and inexperienced coed...the demeaning sex acts with her brother notwithstanding.

"OHHHHH...AWWHHH...," Kate moaned as she writhed through the blinding deluge of ecstasy, her body twisting and arms pulling harshly against the belts securing them above her head.

With the might of her orgasm roiling her body, she unlocked her legs from their vice-like embrace around her son to extend straight out, with her powerful muscles clenched and red polish-painted toes pointed in rapture.

David, overcome by his own urgency, launched into the final act of the play of his mother's downfall to her son.

Moving quickly up her body, David released the belts holding her arms, while still leaving his fully erect cock embedded in her spastic pussy, pulsing vibrantly with the thrill of her climax.

"Wha...?," Kate questioned, taking a moment to realize she was free, with her arms weak and recovering from the strain of remaining in her position for so long.

As his mother reclaimed her strength, David stood upright but bent at the knee. He leaned forward, hovering above his increasingly alert mother, able to drape each of her rubbery legs over his athletic shoulders.

From this position, he could bend her back at the hips with her feet in the air to achieve maximal penetration. It was somewhat awkward and strenuous, but he didn't expect he'd need to hold it for long to accomplish his goal.

"YOU SONOFABITCH!!" His mother screamed in a rage. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN MOTHER?!!"

Reawakened by her apparent freedom, Kate feebly threw down a fist onto her son's back that, in her depleted condition, was of only modest strength and impact.

With David's adrenaline flowing in overdrive, Kate's attempt at causing damage was merely a nuisance.

"DAMN YOU, DAVID...!" The imperious youngster's outraged mother expressed her horror at her sexual domination by her son, landing a second strike weakly from the left side.

As his mother cascaded harmless blows glancing off his back, David used his new position to sink the full length of his cock to the bottom of his mother's upturned cunt, with the angle allowing his deepest penetration yet, and forging a path to places within her pussy never accessed by any man.

"AAARRRRGGGHH!" This time it was David's turn to groan when his hairy nut sack pressed against the base of Kate's split gash, with the weight of his full balls slapping along the crack of her ass.

"OOHHH, NOOOO!" Kate shouted with alarm.

"WAIT...UUNNGGGHH...OOHHH, NOT AGAIN, DAVID...DON'T FUCK ME AGAIN!" The subdued mother wailed with panic lacing her cries.

"UUNNN...UUUHHH...OH, PLEASE...UUNNH...OHHH, DON'T DAVID...NOT AGAIN...! I...AAAHHHHH...I CAN'T...BE TAKEN...ANNHHH...AGAIN."

David knew he didn't have much time to bring his susceptible mother to another mind-warping orgasm, in part because he couldn't hold the unbalanced position for long, but also because his own desire to cum was rising rapidly out of control.

With that recognition, the muscular athlete dug in, jumping immediately into a hard-driving, rhythmic pounding of Kate's resilient but acquiescing fuck sleeve.

"OHHHHH...UGGHHH...AWWNH...," Kate groaned loudly, taken aback to find herself under siege by the grunting body of her son again so quickly.

David's mature mother was powerless to stop him as he fiercely drove his swollen cock into parts unknown, corners and folds of her pussy no man had ever visited.

Kate's tight sheath gripped the thick shaft of her son as it filled the channel time after time, agitating and stimulating the raw nerves throughout the walls of her ecstatic pussy. Her strong hips reflexively bucked up to follow the retreating pole whenever it vacated her rapacious cunt.

"OOOHHHH...DAVID...OHH JEEEZ...IT'S TOO MUCH!" Kate begged uselessly. "OHHH, PLEASE...,"

The sensation of her teenage son's strident pole stuffing her keenly sensitized pussy was too much, too forceful and too compelling to resist.

Kate descended back into the depravity of her unrequited hunger for her son's magnificent cock, pressing her calves and ankles to her son's muscular shoulders to take him as deep into her as she could manage.

"UGGGH...UNNGH...ARRGH...," David snorted air through his nose he was working so hard. With sweat pouring from his body, he stared commandingly into the flushed face of his overtaken mother.

The powerful wrestler's ass and legs flexed mightily as he rhythmically speared Kate's welcoming cunt with his thick shaft, cudgeling her stretched cock sleeve to force entry into the innermost recesses of his mother's womb, seeking to plant his seed deep in her gratefully infertile uterus.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers