Family Takedown 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

It was a subconscious Oedipal desire to impregnate his mother and take his father's place, driven by the animal instincts of conquest and submission of eons of human evolution, and the need to break her to his will and her servitude.

"AWWWHHH...AWWHHH...OOHHHH...FUCK ME, DAVID! OHHH, SON...AANNNHHHH...GIVE ME YOUR BIG COCK!!" Kate implored her son as she broke to surrender her body to David.

The blows she had been leveling with her fists gradually turned to an enveloping embrace as her arms wrapped around his neck. Pulling herself as close to him as possible, Kate smashed her bobbling tits against David's chest to draw him close as he worked his cock to their best advantage.

"AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!" The imperious young man cried aloud as his orgasm finally unleashed.

David's head flew back with eyes slammed shut as he came, a torrent of warm spunk built-up from the long morning's subjugation of his mother gushing from the end of his cock, now buried deep in her pussy as a glut of pent-up jism flooded her dark chamber.

"UUNNNGGGGHHHHHH! OHHHH, DAVID...LET IT GO, HONEY!" The lust-crazed mother indecently urged her enraptured son. "GIVE IT TO ME...GIVE MOM YOUR CUM!"

Kate sensed the voluminous flow of her son's cum filling her twat the moment he released, with the realization of the unnatural attempt at insemination triggering her own orgasm.

"UNNNHH...OHH FUCK...YESSSSS...!" Kate howled as the perversity of the wholly demented act added to the strength of her own climax as her body trembled in a frenzy under her son's quaking body.

It was as obscene an exhibition as either had ever experienced, made more so by the watching eyes of George and Allison.

Frozen in position, with her father's viscous jism coagulating on her blushing face and blotchy tits, the dominated daughter and her dad stared in awe at the incestuous performance of mother and son on the weight bench.

Absolutely wrecked from his efforts subduing his adverse mother, David collapsed on top of Kate while her body shuddered as the waves of orgasm receded.

Breathing heavily, the last few pulses of his abundant spunk pumped into his mother's full pussy chamber, with the overflow escaping in white creamy rivulets from the sides of Kate's battered cunt lips to run down to the sweaty crease between the half-globes of her pale butt cheeks.

"Mmmnh...unhhh...," Kate murmured in her post-orgasmic state.

The beautiful former gymnast lay groggy and dazed from everything befalling her this morning. She had awoken a contented wife and mother...well, mostly contented, thanks to the additional bond with June Rutherford.

Now, she was thrust into a deviant world of unwanted incest with both her son and daughter. It was too sick, too perverse and too disturbing.

'It's not my fault,' David and Allison's remorseful mother tried to rationalize the implications in her head. 'David forced me...forced us all. It'll never happen again.'

Regardless, deep in her soul, Kate Thornton knew she had capitulated to her son. He had been too much, touching wants and desires living just below the surface of her normal life.

She might act reluctant, or give superficial resistance to pacify her moral reservations about yielding to her son, but she had succumbed to the power of his mighty tool and her need.

She knew inside, it had felt good...his strength and his powerful cock.

Kate was submissive in her relationship to her friend June, letting the woman take the lead from the first-time Mrs. Rutherford had seduced her tennis partner. Her naturally docile, subservient disposition was expressed in her need for her tall friend to administer the strap-on cock.

June had seen beneath her friend's refined surface to Kate's carnal desire, and the needs not met by her loving but unsatisfying husband.

Kate knew of her need for a dominant lover, and that she was secretly weak before a superior personality. While she had difficulty consciously reconciling it, she recognized she would ultimately bend to fulfill the demands of a commanding presence...whether man or woman.

Kate knew instinctively her son was such a man.

Whether David had seen that trait in his mother, or simply didn't care, no longer mattered.

With each success, the egomaniacal college freshmen was increasingly consumed with the urge to subjugate the women of his family. By necessity, as the Alpha male, that meant subduing his meek father as well.

'Hmmm...,' a brief admiring exhale of satisfaction inadvertently escaped Kate's pursed lips, and she released her arms from her son in exhaustion.

To his absolute delight, David had won.

His conquered mother's descent was confirmed for both when, peering deeply into her son's intent blue eyes, she gave a subtle nod of acquiescence to his newly-earned sovereignty and role as the primary male in the family.

David grinned contentedly, even as he recovered from his physically and emotionally debilitating effort at breaking and dominating his loving, petite and sexually-alluring mother.

Kate held no doubts this would not be the last time David took her body...or that she would relinquish it with little resistance. It was just the beginning of her service to her authoritative son.

*****************************

David had just fucked his mother.

Climbing off her ravished body, David paused momentarily to gaze at the remnants of cum glazing the trimmed pubic hair of her gaping pussy slit. The wide gash was reddened and ragged from the serious pounding he had administered with his punishing cock, now hanging shiny and softening at his waist.

Looking at his father and sister, he relished an equally enjoyable motif.

George's body limply dangled from the pull-up bar with his small penis shriveled and spent. His dumbfounded sister simply stared in the direction of their mother with their father's cum drying on her face and tits.

Allison's breathing drew shallow with awe at the scope of her brother's dominion over their family.

"You're a mess, Allison. Go clean up," David ordered, breaking his sister's trance.

Allison was happy for the opportunity to escape the madness filling the room and clean her father's unpleasant cum from her body.

"Take mom with you," her brother said, almost as an afterthought.

His wary sister stopped in her tracks.

"What do you mean?" Allison responded, hoping for an innocent answer, but suspecting none was coming.

"Take mom with you. You know, to take a shower...together," David offered his instructions didactically.

It was as if requesting his mother and grown sister to take a shower together was as natural as a mother's love.

"You're both a frightful mess," he suggested. "Clean her up...and she can clean you too."

Allison grew uncomfortable with the thought of cleaning her mother.

Certainly, the unfortunate coed had done much worse, including eating her bound mother's pussy at the irrefutable command of her brother.

Under those circumstances, however, she could delude herself with the fiction it was some other woman's spread legs between which she labored.

In the shower, she and her mother would be face-to-face...naked and in intimate contact.

Allison unhappily released the belt of David's robe as the last restraint on her disheveled mother to collect Kate for the slow walk on wobbly legs to the bathroom.

Surprisingly, Kate didn't resist.

David watched with interest as his short mother cautiously rose to stand next to his taller sister. There wasn't too terribly much in common between the two, except for their large breasts and flared hips.

'Very nice,' the lascivious bully admired his mother's good-sized tits while seeing Kate upright in the buff for the first time.

The delightful pair demonstrated less sag than he'd expected, along with a gentle slope and a dense fullness, with each topped by dark rose nipples hardened by the recent sex with her son.

Still, Kate's ass was her best feature.

Honed from years of gymnastics and tennis, it was heart-shaped, muscular and round, with pleasant dimples topping the ripe full cheeks, divided by the cleft of her butt crack.

'SMACK!' David couldn't resist giving her meaty flank a stinging open-palmed slap, leaving a red mark and stunning Kate out of her post-coital delirium.

"Hey!" She cried. "Ouch. David, that hurts!"

"What'd you do that for?" Kate shot a displeased wince at her son as her hand slipped to her posterior to rub the offended expanse of painful skin.

"Because I can, mom, that's why," he chided, "...and because your ass belongs to me now."

"On top of which," he added with conviction, "...you may have the sweetest ass I've ever seen. It's built to be spanked."

David liked giving his mother the untoward compliment, while Kate cringed.

Her disrespectful son's words perversely reinforced her self-esteem with the very unmotherly thought that she was 'a hot piece of ass.'

More importantly, it impressed upon his well-fucked mother that she was under his control.

"Be thorough, Allison," her brother advised. David's meaning was all too clear to his disheartened 19-year-old sister.

That only left their father in the room, hanging slack from the pull-up bar by the wrist-cuffs. George's body drooped along with his tiny cock, still dripping the final strands of cum from his astonishing but degrading climax on his naked daughter's face and tits.

David didn't want any rebellion to his new prominence in the family from his father, so intended to put him in his place immediately in no uncertain terms.

Unhitching each cuff from the bar, George Thornton dropped to the ground weak-kneed and afraid.

'Whack...whack!' The intimidating teenager slapped his dad twice smartly across the face as George nervously knelt on the floor. Then, he pulled his father's bedraggled head up by the scruff of the neck to send a message.

"You're okay with this, right dad?" David asked with an intimidating scowl. "You're not going to give me any trouble, are you?"

George studied his suddenly imposing son, then nodded his head affirmatively within the grip of David's hand.

"And mom? You're not gonna give me shit over that either, right?" David wasn't going to mince words, he wanted it perfectly understood what he meant so there would be no confusion later.

"Fucking mom, I mean," George's reprobate son explained with absolute seriousness. "You're okay with me fucking your wife...using her body. Right?"

Demoralized and frightened, George lowered is baleful eyes in a silent sign of acceptance and obedience.

Whether it was to be cruel or just to reinforce his new position, David turned the screw of disparagement harder, raising his hand, ready to strike again while demanding a verbal response from his cowering dad.

"I want an answer, damn it!" David barked.

"It's okay," George said meekly, "...you can...uh...fuck your...um...my wife."

"She seemed to like it...," David's attitude suddenly brightened with his wimpy father's concession while shoving George to the floor.

"Fucking a real-live big cock for a change, I mean," he explained disrespectfully, "...instead of that little guy you're packing...or the plastic friend of Mrs. Rutherford."

George was still reeling from the revelation of his wife's affair with June Rutherford, her painful confession of her sexual dissatisfaction with him, and now his son's preeminence in the family.

"Yes, son, she seemed to like it," the brow-beaten father agreed.

George certainly noted how Kate had clearly enjoyed herself as their son rode her to multiple, breathtaking orgasms before willingly accepting David's incestuous seed in her pussy despite her shame and moral misgivings.

"Hell, dad, if you're a good boy, I may even let you have a piece of Allison now and again," David astonishingly offered his subjugated older sister in forbidden trade for his father's loyalty.

The perceptive young man had no doubt sensed George's poorly-hidden fascination with his large-breasted daughter's nude body and her glorious hand job.

"You'd be surprised to learn she's a wildcat in the sack," the amoral college wrestler informed his dad, "...and she's got a great mouth to go along with those big jugs."

George's little prick twitched involuntarily at the immoral prospect of using his daughter's mouth.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, dad?" David asked his broken father, having caught George's involuntary reaction.

"Answer me, dad," he commanded his tenuous father after too long of a pause.

George was shaken - too horrified to answer truthfully, but too afraid of David to not.

"It's okay to admit it," David consoled his disquieted father. "You'd like your big-titted oldest daughter's mouth sucking on your little pecker, isn't that right?"

"Yes," George Thornton whispered to his mutual excitement and shame as his head bowed and his penis stirred.

*****************************

Allison disappeared into the bathroom with her flummoxed mother in tow, but was smart enough to know to leave the door open during their shower. She had a pretty good sense of her brother's lewd expectations, and figured closing the door wasn't part of them.

At the same time, David closed his bedroom door on his father, leaving George in the hallway stricken with guilt for his weakness, but unwilling to defend himself from his intimidating teenage son.

For his part, David wasn't looking for privacy.

Instead, it was his way of conveying to his father his station when he was with his mother and sister. George was only welcome at David's invitation.

David plopped onto his bed naked, thinking about the events of the morning and how to handle his newfound ascendency in the family.

None of this had been planned...not really, since he first took his curvaceous sister a few weeks back.

'Maybe I should just let it play out naturally?' He reasoned alone. 'My instincts seem to be working so far.'

David thought briefly about joining his mother and sister in the shower.

He was a mess, with a coating of his and his mother's cum dried on his cock and balls, plus the dried sweat from his strenuous efforts. In addition, he still tasted the fragrant essence of his sister on his lips from his first experience eating pussy.

The newfound imperator of the family decided instead to leave them alone, content to listen as they explored the new Sapphic relationship he planned for them.

David thought it might be more conducive to their discovery if no one was present to witness the intolerable breach of moral boundaries between mother and daughter normally observed by society.

Under other circumstances, the curious college wrestler would give anything to watch the erotic display of his mother and sister in the shower soaping each other's naked bodies, but now the lecherous 18-year-old felt confident there would be plenty of opportunities to witness their physical union going forward.

Besides, he was curious which of the two submissive women would take the lead, although he was certain his apparently bisexual mother had many things to teach her wallflower daughter.

'It's a psychological experiment,' he joked to himself. 'I wonder if I can get school credit?'

A moment later, David heard the glass shower door open and the water come on as he reclined on his bed, physically and sexually spent for the moment.

From his position, he couldn't see directly into the shower, but he could see the two compliant women's reflection in the mirror as the shower door closed, with the frosted pattern on the glass obscuring their lower bodies to the point of becoming two blurred, flesh-toned forms.

Only their ambivalent faces showed through the clear glass upper panel.

David idly tugged on his limp cock as he looked at the reflection - the two women's bodies closely proximate, and their formless arms moving towards each other as they tentatively fulfilled his order.

"Hee, um...," he thought he heard a giggle a moment later, but wasn't sure from whom between the splashes of shower water as his mother and sister uncomfortably applied the liquid soap to each other.

Building up the suds, the uncomfortably matched pair rubbed the liquid over the other's skin as the uncertain duo slowly gained familiarity with the forbidden arms, shoulders and torsos of the other.

Soon, mother and daughter moved to the more private regions of their breasts, bottoms, and vaginas to clean and douche their used chambers of brother and son's disgraceful cum, as each carried a load of David's incestuous sperm deep in the recesses of their wombs from that morning.

After another minute, David only heard the rain of the shower spray as it fell, with all other sounds falling silent for the moment.

The two mismatched women's bodies were very close when David saw his sister's eyes close through the clear upper glass and her head, with the wet brown curls plastered to her forehead, drop to rest on her shorter mother's shoulder.

Then he heard it, low and unmistakable.

"Mmmmmmm...uunnnnnhhhhh..." The tilt of her head and the low tone of her humming told him it could only be his sister responding to the 'cleansing' manipulations of their mother.

"Aahhhhh...oohhh, mother...," Allison sighed to confirm David's educated guess.

David saw the blurred motion of his mother's left arm held low, moving deliberately back and forth at waist level in what appeared to be a gentle, loving caress of Allison's hairless pussy.

The attentive despot couldn't see the placement his sister's arm, but when Allison lifted her head to look her mother in the eye with a dreamy fogged gaze, he noticed Kate's lower lip trembling before she tipped her head back slightly with a slow opening of her sensuous mouth.

Allison was returning the favor, delicately teasing their mother's well-worn pussy.

"Uuummmmm...hhhmmmmm...ohh, sweetheart," Kate moaned shamelessly.

The coos and sighs continued for a few minutes as the warm water flowed over the adjoining bodies of mother and daughter, with each dominated woman rising in passion and intensity as the moment's passed.

David imagined in his mind's eye his aroused mother and sister, their pillowy breasts pushed against each other, rolling their slippery finger's gingerly over the other's hardened clitoris, after having first coaxed the little bundle of nerves from its hiding place in a manner only another woman could best understand.

It appeared to David that Allison climaxed first, as her soaked curls flew wildly when the jolt forced her knees to wilt, tilting her head and witnessing the tell-tale 'O' to form on her quivering lips.

In the frosted window, his big-titted sister's body undulated with the erotic wave spreading from head to toe.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHH...," Allison signaled her climax on her mother's talented fingers.

It was a deeply throaty, ongoing moan lasting some time as Kate agitated her daughter's clit throughout her orgasm, extending the peak for as long as possible to allow the crest of a second wave to roll through the weak-kneed nerdy girl's spasm-wracked body.

"Ehhh...uuummm... Ohhh...mommmmm!" Allison came in small mewling whimpers of appreciation.

As Kate's experienced hand eased her daughter down from the dizzying heights of her ecstasy, Allison's shuddering dissipated until it was gone.

Opening her glassy blues eyes, Allison smiled lovingly at her mother.

With the glow of her orgasm still warming her body, aided by the soothing stream of warm water from the shower, Allison determined it was her turn to take over, and leaned in to kiss her diminutive mother fully on the lips.

Enthralled by the exhilarating performance of his compliant sister and mother already, David was thrilled to see Allison's mouth lock onto their mother's lush lips.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers