Family Takedown 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,104 Followers

Visible through the clear upper panel of the shower door glass, David witnessed every detail.

The wayward son and brother couldn't suppress a satisfied grin when he saw his sister offer her tongue into the accepting mouth of their mother, and the two incestuously paired women initiated an oral dance of increasing intensity as they tangoed and pressed their lips more firmly together.

Without warning, a suddenly aggressive Allison pushed her smaller mother against the back wall of the shower.

The view was still just barely within the reflection coming from the bathroom mirror, which resisted fogging only because of the open door to David's bedroom.

Her mouth anchored to her mother's, Allison's shadowy hand dropped once more between Kate's legs, and David watched the indefinite silhouette of his mother's left leg rise to rest her foot on the edge of the tub, indecently granting her advancing daughter full access to her overheated cunt.

Allison's motions looked to be more vigorous than the playful teasing their mother had used, such that David assumed his sister must have inserted a slender finger or two into the spread cleft of Kate's pussy, while targeting her erect clit with her badgering thumb.

"Mmmmpppff...mmmppf...uummpf...," Kate's muffled groans echoed off the tile shower walls.

Whatever Allison was doing, it was having the desired effect, as their winsome mother soon quaked through her own tremoring climax, stifled at first by Allison's probing tongue.

"MUUUGGGHHH...UUNNNGGH...OOOHHHHH, ALLIEEEEE...!" Kate lips broke free to gasp for air and fully express her pleasure.

Allison's hand was a blur.

Driving madly, David's sister was really giving it to their mother, finger-banging her with a steady rhythmic action that Kate undeniably found satisfying as she came hard on her determined daughter's hand.

"AAAHHHHH...OHHH, SWEET BABY...," Kate's howls of sexual pleasure filled the air, uncaring who heard while lost in her own little erotic nirvana.

"OOHHHHH...LIKE THAT...," their lost mother begged. "UUNNNHHHHH...FUCK MOMMY LIKE THAT!"

'Mom likes to get fucked hard,' David duly-noted for future reference, '...at least from what I've seen so far.'

When it was all over, David threw on some shorts and a shirt and left the room as his mother and sister recovered under the gentle massage of the shower, cuddling in commiseration over their plight, but with a post-orgasmic glow in their caresses.

Kate and Allison toweled each other dry in a moment of bashful togetherness.

Having shared an unnatural mother-daughter bonding experience few women know, each silently grasped to mentally and emotionally accept the unspoken fear that this unnatural sexual relationship was the new 'normal.'

*****************************

David hadn't planned or expected this morning's events. He had simply jumped, quite literally, on an opportunity when their mother walked in on him fucking his older sister.

With little other option, he took the chance Kate shared the same submissive tendencies as Allison, and that her insecurities and the newly-revealed inadequacies of her life would emerge as weakness.

George Thornton's small penis and his mother's long-deprived sexual desires were pleasant, unexpected discoveries, facilitating his mastery over them both.

His parents' sordid sexual needs provided David the tools necessary for their submission, as each ultimately allowed their son to bend them to his authority.

It was a tremendous risk...spontaneous and filled with danger.

Nonetheless, it was paying off handsomely for the young martinet as he contemplated his good fortune, already busy thinking of ways to enjoy his new status as family Alpha male.

END PART 07

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,104 Followers