Family Takedown 13

Story Info
David's plan is complete, the way it is for the Thornton's.
9.1k words
4.59
56.7k
48
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is fictitious and so are the characters. All characters are 18-years-old or older. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. Not for publication.

This is the final chapter of this story. I'm considering writing a second book filled with David's adventures, but have a couple of other projects to work on first, such as finishing Token Vengeance. This story contains non-consensual incestuous sex. If that bothers you, don't read it. You've been warned.

THE WAY IT IS

It was a week after David accomplished a remarkable feat that he had never intended, but absolutely relished...the total subjugation of his family to his will.

The young wrestler's dominant personality, fed in large part by his insecurities about his physical stature, enabled his gamble on an unplanned opportunity with his large-breasted older sister Allison to blossom into her submission, and ultimately that of his docile parents.

Grafting his equally amoral and deviant twin sister Brit onto his own authority, the 18-year-old aspiring tyrant soon controlled a household of subservient sex slaves for his pleasure.

Brit needed no time to adapt. Her natural take-charge attitude sprung forth with her inclusion as David's partner in his deviant rule, subject only to the whims of her lecherous brother.

As the days passed, the twins' perversions fed each other, growing evermore lewd and debauched.

During the ensuing thirty days, David took full advantage of his family sex toys, enforcing an increasingly libertine lifestyle at home, and demanding complete obedience from his submissive parents and siblings.

Curvaceous 19-year-old sister Allison, and their petite mother Kate, fell into line reluctantly but without protest over time, gradually accepting their roles as fuck dolls for David's amusement.

George was as weak as any of the women. Fearing his intimidating son's physical superiority, he meekly allowed David to use his loving wife as he saw fit, even usurping his father's place in the bedroom.

It was Oedipus wrought live, as George was relegated to his study while David, often joined by one or both sisters, occupied his mother's bed.

Around the house, all three of the Thornton women rarely wore more than skimpy, lacy panties, a tight tank top or sexy lingerie. Bras were for when in public and civilized society, or if David requested them as part of some sex fantasy he wished to fulfill.

It took George a little getting used to walking into the kitchen to find his wife and Allison topless, or wearing only a satin chemise or teddy and silk panties, chatting unconcerned over a cup of coffee.

More bizarre was to have Brit breeze past in the hallway in only a pair of French-cut bikini panties riding high on her narrow hips, with her perky, upright tits affecting a lively bounce from her energetic gait to draw her father's wide eyes as she returned a wry smile.

*****************************

Per David's instructions, but with reservations by both his mother and older sister, the deplorable young man required each of the women in his family harem to maintain the proper grooming of the others, at least when it came to keeping their oft-used pussies clean and devoid of hair.

In fact, David went so far as to forbid any of the three women from shaving their own vaginas, insisting a third party was essential to properly perform the act of denuding their pleasant little snatches to a pristine state of hairlessness.

The obvious setting for such a routine was their parent's master bathroom, as the shower was large enough to accommodate three, if needed, and had a built-in bench to facilitate access to the proffered mound.

David often followed the ladies into the bathroom after waking to the luscious lips of one of the trio for his morning blowjob, watching attentively as they stripped off naked before his appreciative eyes to reveal the stubbly surface of their nettlesome mounds.

The clear glass door made private viewing sessions of the routine a pleasant morning diversion for the aggressive youngster, whose deviant dreams of dominant taboo sex had all come true.

Sitting on the countertop, sometimes with his rigid cock in hand, David would relax and enjoy the show. Usually, it was just a duo in varying combinations -- Brit and Allison, Allison and Kate, or Brit and Kate.

It was always entertaining, with the women invariably lathering each other up, then plying their inquisitive digits between the other's legs until both climaxed loudly with the echoes of their fervent moans reverberating off the tile shower walls.

Next came the serious work of shaving the other's pussy, bashfully spreading their legs wide with their pretty little twat on full display in a most embarrassing manner.

For reasons of thoroughness, each paid meticulous attention to detail, attending to every curve and crease, while knowing David was very likely to inspect their delightful cunts afterward in search of a stray hair or prickly follicle.

With the menial task of pussy shaving complete, the chosen pair would finish with their own personal inspection of the other's vagina.

Applying soothing oil to prevent irritation, the conscientious ladies assiduously examined the entire surface of their partner's mound with their inquiring palms, before dipping fingers into the folds once more seeking the hidden pearl of her clitoris to poke, prod and tease.

The post-shave bonding usually occurred while standing, with the seduced women engrossed a mutual embrace so intimate the highly-aroused sisters, or mother and daughter, had to mentally block out their audience to pretend they were alone.

After several intense minutes of pressing their firm breasts together and engaging in an erotic tongue dance between the other's lush lips, both ladies were frequently left shuddering and weak-kneed by the time the warm water was running out.

It was quite a performance...and quite a water bill later in the month!

*****************************

As an avid porn aficionado, David was enamored with the idea of a daisy chain.

The corrupted youth thought it would be particularly exotic to see one performed by his respectable mother, modest older sister, and daring twin sister. So, David decided he wanted the real thing.

As a gift to their father, who had completely capitulated in meek acceptance to his powerful son's usurpation of his role as head of the family, David required a 'command performance,' of the trio of enticing Thornton women...literally.

"Really, David, is that what you'd like?" Kate protested mildly, her feeble response to the demand laced with doubt, but also merely rhetorical as she knew full-well arguing was pointless.

David's wary mother knew an incestuous lesbian daisy chain was exactly what her debauched son would like, and that George, weak and derogated by the lewd sex occurring all about him, wasn't about to complain.

Kate and Allison were only just growing used to interacting as lovers, with the bizarre role unnatural to a mother and her oldest daughter. The Sapphic performance in the parental bed had been horribly difficult, at least until lust reigned supreme and the pair's heightened sexual need overcame their apprehension of their immoral act.

The notion of taking that perversely intimate performance up a notch by including Brit, and even worse, as if on a stage for the perverted pleasure of David and George, was extremely disquieting to Kate, and to Allison as well.

Brit, however, was highly intrigued and more than happy to participate.

The increasingly debauched teen was enthusiastic about the prospect of eating her lovely mother's delightful pussy and proudly demonstrating her oral skills to a sophisticated, knowledgeable woman; while at the same time her less experienced sister Allison practiced her burgeoning oral talents between Brit's sinewy thighs.

When a night came that George was certain to be home, Kate and her two daughters stripped what little clothing they wore to stand naked in the family room, laying a blanket on the floor to settle into the forbidden circle between each other's legs.

David had turned off all the lights but one -- a floor lamp narrowly focused on the trio, acting as a spotlight.

Kate shrank with the notion they really were to perform as if on stage -- a prospect undermining whatever fiction she conjured in her head that this was a special, private moment between mother and daughters.

Drawing Allison down by the shoulders to a position of repose on her side, with her weight on her left butt cheek and elbow, Brit soon joined in forming the trio of naked women, disgracefully arranged to share a forbidden intimacy none of them could have imagined just a few weeks earlier.

David and his father held their collective breath as the scene developed before them. The younger Thornton male was frozen with his fist wrapped around his hard cock, barely making a sound as his mother and sisters positioned themselves for the best access to each other's sumptuous pussies.

It made for quite a lewd spectacle.

Kate, Allison, and Brit, naked and lovely, reclining on their sides with their marvelously big tits sloping towards the blanket. Allison's heavy melons nearly touched the floor, with Kate and Brit's ripe, firm boobs draped neatly from their angled torsos as the three women huddled closely ready to perform the awful sex act.

George's tormented wife, and his two scandalously appealing daughters' naturally beautiful, lightly made-up faces were set a mere foot away from the clean-shaven pussy of their assigned partner. Their revealing expressions reflected their mental state -- despair for Kate, anxiety for Allison, and deviant anticipation for Brit.

One by one, the slow-starting women awkwardly bent to their forbidden task. As the mother and most experienced, Kate led the way with Brit soon following to position themselves at a good angle for cunnilingus.

As the neophyte, Allison copied their pose with an expression of uncertainty on her face -- the position offering a close-up view of a vagina she was never intended to see in such close proximity.

The initial incidental contact of their nude flesh caused Kate and Allison a disquieting moment at the improper familiarity it generated between family members, even after having spent previous time between each other's parted thighs.

Only Brit appeared eager to begin, with an exuberant gleam filling her bright blue eyes.

For a moment, the room stood still.

Mother and daughter, sister and sister -- the roles they had played in each other's lives leaped to the forefront of their thoughts as each studied the moist cunt set directly before them they were to incestuously service.

The set-up clearly caused the women pause, with even Brit pondering momentarily the unnatural performance in which they were about to engage -- the older sister to reluctantly eat her younger sister's pussy, the 41-year-old mother equally hesitant to eat her oldest daughter's pussy, and the baby daughter happily prepared to eat her beautiful mother's pussy.

Finally, Kate made the first move.

Dropping her shoulder, she twisted her torso to slide forward and place her head at the center of the generous inner thigh of her 19-year-old daughter.

In response, Allison's right leg wrapped around her mother's slender hip to grant the access Kate needed to reach her now-available snatch.

Kate brushed her sandy brown ponytail to behind her head and inched her mouth up to the sleek bald cleft of Allison's tender cunt; one Kate had shaven clean just that morning.

Slipping the tip of her wet tongue to encircle the entrance to her nervous daughter's waiting pussy channel, Kate traced lightly along the puffy labia framing Allison's narrowly-parted slit.

"Uuhhhhh...," Allison sighed under her breath at the contact of her mother's mouth on her flaccid pussy lips.

Having broken the seal and tasting Allison's fragrant essence, Kate began in earnest the process of eating her oldest daughter's precious, unsullied twat, running the flat of her tongue over her smooth pubic mound, and then licking the crease along her vulva.

"Ummmmm...," Allison cooed in recognition of her mother's exploring tongue.

Finding no reason to delay further, Kate's intelligent daughter slid her face onto her little sister's muscular thigh in similar fashion to her mother. Tilting her head to provide the best orientation to Brit's soaking cunt, Allison snuck out her tongue to lick across the bald surface, just as her mother was doing to her own pussy.

"AAHHHHH...OOOOOHHH, ALLIE...," Brit's high-pitched squeal reverberated in the room, and her hips instinctively jerked in response.

The feeling was familiar in so many ways from her nights with Jenny, but she loved the depravity of knowing it was her big sister licking the damp fluids from between her swelling labia.

"Ooooohhh, Allie, such a sweet tongue," the young bisexual athlete cooed, shifting her ass and hips under the tender ministrations of her tentative older sister for the best angle.

Allison inexpertly ran her tongue around the exterior of her little sister's tremoring pussy to taste a smattering of the slick cunt juice already flowing from Brit's warming fuck chamber. Accepting her lewd role, the reluctant coed prepared for the main event of delving deep into the sweltering crevices of Brit's steamy dark cavern.

Now, it was Brit's turn to complete the incestuous circle, taking her place between Kate's firm thighs with a breathless anticipation of relishing her mother's essence and taste.

Briefly studying her loving mother's clean-shaven cunt, with the mound smooth and no sign of hair anywhere, the youngest Thornton woman spied the tell-tale signs of Kate's arousal, as a dewy sprinkling of aromatic moisture coated her widely-parted petals.

"Ummm...yesss...," Brit's giddy excitement escaped her quivering lips as she closed her eyes and delicately poked her tongue lightly against Kate's inflamed labia, tasting the strong flavor of her mother's seeping pussy juice.

"Mmm...mmmmm...," her mother sent a muffled moan of approval at the touch of her young daughter's tickling tongue to the exterior of her vagina.

Despite her displeasure at David's insistence on the trio's lesbian command performance, Kate was extremely horny from eating Allison's increasingly wet slit. The mere touch of her other teenage daughter's tongue to her sensitized cunt lips was enough to inspire the throaty utterance.

"Muuhhhnngh...," an involuntary moan slipped from Allison's muffled lips as the vibration reverberated into her palpitating twat, and created a similar hum that Brit felt in turn in her own stimulated pussy.

David and George watched expectantly as the addition of Brit's oral talents brought the incestuous daisy chain into full motion, with daughters' and mother's tongues well-entrenched in the increasingly inflamed cunt of each other.

The engrossed women's bodies pressed close to each other's, with their soft warm skin expressing a flushed glow from the eroticism of the forbidden licking, as each became fully engaged in dipping their curled tongues deep into the recesses of the dark caverns.

"MMMUM...SMUPPP...MUAHHH...," the moans and slurping noises of sexual ardor grew louder with each passing minute as the trio's lust grew.

Intoxicated with lust, the three explored the tender inner walls of their incestuous partner, probing each crevasse to scoop the puddles of sticky sweet juice to swallow down, before returning to the dark entrance of the flowing snatch in search of more of the pleasant nectar.

Brit plunged repeatedly in her mother's cunt, and Kate's warm fluids flowed freely as she involuntarily reacted to the agitating tongue of her youngest daughter.

At the same time, the downfallen mother dipped her tongue into the well of Allison's delectable pink channel to taste the plentiful gush of her oldest girl's floral pussy juice.

Kate did her best to give the salacious performance David wanted -- the debauched display of a mother eating her 19-year-old daughter's pussy to orgasm.

"Ummm...mmmph...ahhh...," Allison sighed with acceptance of her skilled mother's oral talents.

After a moment, Kate shifted her attention from her daughter's crimson pussy slit up to Allison's protruding clitoris, now making its first appearance and begging for attention after the torturous probing of her slickened fuck channel by her mother.

"Moophhh...mmmph...," Allison jumped when the tip of her mother's tongue stroked across the surface of her sensitive bud, forcing Kate to hold her responsive daughter in place by her sturdy waist, before returning to tease the tender nub several more times.

Kate worked hard, doing what she could to get her daughter to cum.

Clamping her lips over Allison's needy clit, with her nose snuggled into the soft bald skin of Allison's mound, she bore down on the susceptible sex button with steady suction.

"UNH...UNNH..." her squirming daughter grunted while spasmodically bucking her strong hips in involuntary response to the agonizingly delightful force her mother applied to Allison's engorged bud.

George and David had never seen anything as erotic and impure as witnessing their proud yet reserved early-40's wife and mother eating her nerdy teenage daughter's pussy so devotedly.

Allison's large breasts jiggled on her flushed chest.

Coated with shimmering sweat, the big-titted coed's tortured but pretty face remained buried between the wiry alabaster thighs of her teenage sister, steadfastly badgering Brit's beleaguered clit to a point of unbearable arousal in a totally depraved incestuous act of lesbian lovemaking.

"MMMGGH...MMPPHHH...," Brit moaned with delight at her older sister's earnest efforts.

All the while, Kate's own bald snatch was expertly worked over by her youngest daughter -- a fresh-faced young thing with short brown hair, blue eyes, and a flawlessly tight body.

The intrigued father and son watched Brit turn her attention to her gorgeous ponytailed mother's achingly hard clit, peeking out from its hiding place in search of the indecent attention her sweet young daughter already had paid to her highly-stimulated pussy.

"MUUMMM...MUUPHHH...," Kate groaned fiercely into Allison's smothering cunt, nearly jumping out of her skin at the contact of her baby girl's tongue against her hyper-charged clit.

Kate's dutiful daughter flicked her tongue in a rapid butterfly circular motion over the tender surface, tormenting the inflamed bud, and generating sparks flying through Kate's pelvis to send her hips squirming in a furious attempt to escape the bold assault.

"MMMPH...UUNGGH!" Kate responded frantically, her pleas muffled by Allison's needy cunt.

Even then, Kate attached her lips to her oldest daughter's swollen clit to suction the bud in a manner so overpoweringly delightful that Allison almost lost herself in the moment.

All the while, Kate's youngest daughter energetically poked, teased and nipped at her mother's yearning nub, pressing in with her tongue before applying more rapid flicks to drive Kate into wriggling fits of hysteria unlike any she had ever experienced -- even from the skillful tongue of June Rutherford.

"MOOHHH...MOOHHHH...MUMMM...!" Kate muttered and moaned in stifled submission to her little girl's aggressive tonguing of her clit.

"MMMPH...MMMUP...MOOPH...," Brit moaned loudly herself, drowning out the occasional squeak from her mother whenever Allison struck a particularly strong chord on her ecstatic sister's painfully throbbing clitoris.

Still, the youngest Thornton woman probed her mother's cavernous pussy chamber with her burrowing tongue undeterred, relishing the luscious taste while dipping into every moist fold to scour the tender lining of Kate's vaginal walls.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers