Family Takedown 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,102 Followers

Allison drove hard too, knowing David wanted an incestuous climax from the three 'lovers' and that he wouldn't be satisfied until all of them were writhing in ecstasy.

So, David had created his masterpiece, with the dominated women's faces buried perversely in the pussy of the mother, sister and daughter before them, and crying out the urgent need to climax on the face deep between their own thighs.

It would be a crescendo of illicit lust and utter immorality unlike anything David had ever known.

Despite her valiant efforts, Allison fought to keep her wits about her as she uncontrollably succumbed to the exquisite teasing her mother applied to her fully-erect clitoris.

It was a bit disconcerting to George how expertly his wayward wife licked and teased their reluctant oldest daughter, as Kate was clearly well-versed in the art of eating a woman to orgasm. Still, his little prick formed a raging hard-on at the sight of his lovely wife eating his favored daughter's cunt to a rousing climax.

Even throughout her collapsing resistance to the application of her mother's active tongue, Allison applied a staccato tease to Brit's wildly distended clit, keeping up the pressure on her sister's pulsing bud.

Darting the tip to dance across the inflamed surface of Brit's fleshy nub, Allison soon had the younger girl straining to not clamp her muscular thighs involuntarily around her sister's head.

Despite her need to levy some casual protest to the unbearably delightful effect Allison's inexperienced tongue was having on her engorged little sex button, Brit could only languish in the exotic touch of her old sister.

"MMM...MMMPH...," Brit's vocal mewling moaned into her mother's cunt.

Pursing her lips over Kate's tortured clit as the groaning family matriarch bucked her hips forcefully in grudging response to Brit's continued pursuit of her mother's orgasm, the older woman's raw power forced her daughter to tightly grab Kate's waist to hold her down.

All three of the laboring women were breathing heavily and squirming their hips involuntarily, each having difficulty keeping her composure.

Allison feverishly worked over Brit's highly-sensitized clitoris even as Kate was driven to ever greater heights of pleasure from her little girl's unforgiving tongue.

It was only the strength of Brit's muscular arms keeping her mother's quaking thighs from smothering the teenager in her quivering pussy.

"UUNNNH...!"

"AWWWHH...!"

"MMMPPHHH...!"

Slurping, moaning, and sighs were everywhere as the three depraved women writhed on the blanket in a state of sublime devotion to their task -- so much so, they forgot about the room around them.

The room became filled with the lurid, muffled sounds of licking as the indecent display built in its excitement.

Finally, the dam burst between Kate's legs, flooding Brit's mouth with her orgasm. A wet noisy outburst served as the trigger for the big finish David expected.

"OOOHHHH! OOHHH, DEAR GAWWWD, BRITNEY! OHH SHIT!! OHH...CUUMMMING...," Kate cried as her climax washed over her convulsing body, pulling her mouth from between Allison's wiggling hips as she exclaimed her surrender to her youngest daughter's highly-skilled tongue.

Temporarily released from her mother's wriggling tongue, Allison put the finishing touches on her little sister's ecstatic sex bud, raking her teeth lightly over the exquisitely aroused nub to send Brit into an orgasm of her own.

"AAWWWHH, AAWWH...OHH ALLIE!" The young girl screamed. "OHHHH, RIGHT THERE, OHHHHH...ON MY CLIT!!"

Brit was frantic in her need for her sister's twisting and probing tongue. It was an orgasm unlike any Jenny had ever given. A tear rolled down her face at her acknowledgement it was her brainy, big-titted sister who had supplied her climax.

For the moment, Brit languished in rapture as her inflamed cunt spilled forth her juice into her 19-year-old sister's nursing mouth.

You couldn't wipe the smile from David's face, stunned by what he was witnessing. But the job wasn't done. Allison had not yet cum, and David wouldn't be satisfied until all three ladies experienced a powerful orgasm from the incestuous oral exhibition.

Sensing her son's deviant designs, Kate parted Allison's relenting legs wide at the knees to return to her task. Her geeky daughter's pretty pussy was on full display, with the pink labia engorged and shimmering with the moist slickness of her mother's slobber and her own honey-dew juices.

Kate now diligently sought to bring a panting, needy Allison to the place where the stars exploded in her head from the power of her climax.

Employing a rapid-tonguing technique Allison had used on Brit, Kate figured her hyper-stimulated daughter was very close to orgasm, and assumed the sudden change of pace on her daughter's yearning sex button would take the young woman to her zenith.

Allison reacted immediately with a low moan and shift of her hips under the delicate application of her mother's flicking tongue to her excited bundle of agitated nerves, with the fleshy lump quickly becoming the center of her universe as she closed out the rest of the world.

"UMMMM...HHHMMMM...," Allison responded deliriously.

Kate split Allison's withering thighs further apart, seeking complete access to her daughter's cunt. The college sophomore's head lolled from side-to-side on the floor, her eyes closed with a euphoric expression pasted to her flushed face.

"OOOHHHHH...OHHH...," Allison moaned continuously.

The position left Allison's tantalized cunt completely exposed to the dancing tongue of her bisexual mother, who took advantage by alternating her movement from the flicking tease on her throbbing clit to dipping into the flowing pink gash between her swollen cunt lips.

'Slumph...smuph...mmph...,' Kate licked and slurped, extracting a taste of the luxurious liquid her daughter expelled in copious volume in response to her determined mother's delightful tongue-work.

Satisfied her intoxicated daughter was almost home in her ecstasy, Kate pulled a trick out of her bag of lesbian sex play. It was a move Kate had learned from June, and she was certain it would bring on the mind-bending orgasm Allison needed desperately.

With her tongue firmly braced on her daughter's palpitating clit, swirling it for effect but having discontinued the tongue-darting tease of earlier, Kate swiftly slid the long middle finger of her left hand into the well of Allison's dripping pussy to coat the svelte digit with the slick moisture with a couple of well-timed strokes.

The consumed teenage girl raised her ass off the blanket once or twice in response, but then just as quickly her calculating mother removed the lubricated finger from the wet hole to place directly on Allison's virgin asshole, slipping the first knuckle past the narrow sphincter as Allison was unable to prepare a defense of her nether canal.

"AAAHHHHH...!" Allison squealed loudly in shock, her eyes shooting open at the realization of the intrusion into her back passage.

Allison's ass had not had so much as a pinky inserted so far, despite all her other lascivious sexual performances of the past month.

The surprised teenager squirmed her bottom sweetly hoping to avoid the invader, but Kate had already penetrated to the second knuckle by the time Allison caught on.

Despite the sudden clenching of her anal ring in a vain attempt to expel the exploring finger, her intent mother inched forward until she had plowed the full length of the probing digit deep into Allison's tight asshole.

Lifting from her task just briefly, Kate calmed her collegiate charge, shushing her with soothing reassurance.

"Shhhhh...Allison. Just relax," Kate murmured. "Let mother give you what you need...what you want."

Even in these most extreme of unusual circumstances, Allison had an inherent trust in her mother.

She saw Kate's mouth and chin glowing with her shiny cunt juice, and looked into her deep blue eyes before closing her own and letting her mother return to her needy clitoris and the precipice of release on which she was perched.

Kate now sought to apply a constant rhythm to her efforts, delicately slathering her daughter's electrified button with her tongue and easing her finger back from Allison's anus, only to gently return it a moment later, building a steady pace of sluicing her long middle finger in and out of her 19-year-old daughter's relenting bunghole.

"Hmmm...ummm...ohhh...," Allison's legs were held wide by Kate's powerful body, so everyone could see the exorable effect of her mother's skill and experience as Allison's toes curled and her lips pursed.

The young girl's intermittent moans transformed into a continuous hum under the dual assault of Kate's tongue and finger. Allison had never felt anything like what she was experiencing at the hands and mouth of her mother.

Initially startled by the introduction of Kate's finger into her bottom, the gentle fucking of her asshole with the long digit sent spikes of sensation through the orifice up her spine while the jolts of pleasurable energy from her mother's tongue-work on her clit was more than she could stand.

Screwing up her hips, she met Kate's ardent tongue until she could take it no more.

"OOOOHHHHHH! OOOOHHHHHH...PLLEEEASSSE!" Kate's voluptuous daughter begged, jerking violently as her orgasm exploded throughout her body simultaneously.

Allison's eyes fluttered, and an uncharacteristic expletive left her mouth in praise of her mother's cunt-licking prowess.

"AAHHH, AAHHH...FUCK! OHH, YESSSSS...!" Allison pleaded. "OHH, MOM...OHH, EAT ME...EAT MY CUNT!!"

Determined to ride her yearning daughter's exploding sex bud through until she was well on the other side of her climax, Kate tirelessly pressed her tongue against Allison's pulsing clit while resolutely sawing her finger in and out of the ecstatic girl's grasping anal canal for several more moments.

Eventually, Allison's jerking slowed, and her firm ass rested once more against the blanket, now wet from the juices flowing from between her legs.

Finally, the frazzled teenager returned to earth and the room around her enveloped in a scarlet shame.

David, George, and Brit, her enraptured audience to the humiliating spectacle, clapped their hands in appreciation of the virtuoso incestuous performance.

*****************************

Already, the wheels were spinning in David's head.

'Shit that was hot,' he acknowledged to no one, but himself, 'but what would it be like with more?'

Three women eating each other's pussies was highly entertaining, especially when they were a reluctant mother and her teenage daughters, but the daisy chains David had seen in the porn vids often had 5, 6, or even 7 women...and men too, all laboring frantically between the widespread thighs of their partner.

'I gotta see what I can do about getting Brit to bring Jenny into the circle,' he pondered lasciviously, '...and Mrs. Rutherford too.'

David's active imagination led him down a wild path of prospective women -- maybe his mom's sister, Kristina.

Aunt Kris was five years younger than Kate, divorced, and a couple inches taller than his mother. Other than that, they were nearly carbon-copies, bearing similar looks and body-types.

On top of that, Aunt Kris was every bit as alluring and adorable at her big sister, and maybe even more conservative sexually.

The thought of witnessing his tractable mom getting it on with her little sister, not to mention the notion of Aunt Kris satisfying David's prodigious sexual appetite, was enough to keep the deviant teenager hard for a month.

Currently, he had no idea how he could cajole and intimidate his restrained, soft-spoken aunt into joining his libertine team of compliant and convenient sex dolls. That would have to wait for later.

In the interim, the scheming young man enjoyed the kinky idea while blithely watching the denouement of the thrilling three-way he had just orchestrated with his morally corrupted mother and two youthful, appealing sisters.

Kate pulled out from between Allison's shuddering thighs to allow her limp legs to collapse to the floor. Her exhausted mother rolled onto her back to catch her breath and bask in the glow at the unbelievable act she had just committed with her daughter.

Either unknowingly or unconcerned, Kate's debilitated oldest girl lay on her back with her legs akimbo in repose as she recuperated.

Allison's mound was wet, with her saliva-coated cleft and inflamed cunt lips peeled apart, and the deep pink gash of her pussy slit lay agape and vulnerable.

It was a subconscious surrender to the inescapable depravity of sexual service to her sex-crazed brother in which she was entrapped.

*****************************

Despite his diminished role as patriarch, George was indeed a beneficiary of his son's new regime.

It was true he suffered by no longer enjoying the affections of his wife in their marital bed, and was denied the pleasure of sex with Kate by David without special permission -- which the heartless youngster had yet to grant even once.

Indeed, on many nights sleeping in his study, George heard his wife cumming hard during a particularly rigorous fucking by their son.

David always liked to keep the bedroom door open, even when he had his cock buried in Kate's well-used cunt, to be certain his father heard his sexual prowess in the many vocal orgasms he gave his acquiescent mother, as well as his tempting sisters.

"YESSS, OHH FUCK, YESSSS!" Kate cried deliriously. "OHHH, GIVE IT TO ME, DAVID...POUND ME INTO THE BED!"

It was always a cacophony of grunts and groans as Kate, growing inordinately fond of her son's large, thick cock after years of enduring George's miniscule penis, was not bashful in expressing the intensity of her orgasms while moaning loudly, and even shamefully exhorting David to greater heights.

"FUCK ME, DAVID...," George's wife grew hoarse, constantly begging their exhausted son to hammer her greedy snatch. "OHHH...FUCK MY CUNT, SON. UUNHHH...FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH YOUR...UGGHHH...BIG COCK!"

One night, George was surprised to not hear any of the three Thornton women moaning lustfully from his former bedroom.

A quick check showed Allison was in her room wearing just a burgundy silk chemise without any panties at all, lying on her bed with a book. Her full, round ass swayed invitingly in his direction, with her meaty thighs parted just enough to see a hint of the pink gash centering his oldest daughter's bald cunt.

George knew Brit was at Jenny's, no doubt enjoying the feminine delights of her fellow athlete and running mate.

'So where are David and Kate?' The curious father was left to wonder. As he passed the master bedroom, George quickly learned the reason for the absence of sound.

David had Kate on all fours on the bed while energetically hammering his mother's defenseless fuck hole from behind. This wasn't an unusual position for their son when fucking his submissive mother.

The constantly horny teenager had an obsessive affinity for seeing Kate's firm tits swinging rhythmically under her chest in time with his plunging cock, or with reaching beneath to play with her hanging melons as he rode her pussy to the sound of Kate's fervent groans.

Tonight, David had added new twist. As Kate's cunt was silently besieged by their son's rampaging tool, George's wife was trussed up in some kind of black leather S&M costume.

The vignette was obscene, and George couldn't peel his eyes from the erotic performance of mother and son.

Dressed from the waist down in a black lace garter with sheer black nylon hose to mid-thigh, Kate's diminutive torso was garbed in a black leather corset, stopping just below her freely flying tits as they bounded aimlessly about while her son pummeled her with his 8" cock.

More unusually, Kate's head was shrouded in a black leather hood with no openings for her eyes or ears, and just a closed zippered opening for her mouth, presumably for when David wanted to put his cock there.

The only unobstructed holes were for her nose, from which George could hear his laboring wife's snorting breaths.

'Snggh...snnngh...snuph...,' Kate drew barely enough air to support the needs of her physically taxed body under the continual onslaught of her son's thick shaft.

George couldn't know it, but underneath the mask David had stuffed her mouth with the bright yellow flower cotton panties his mother had worn that day. It was a favorite tact the incorrigible youth employed with all three Thornton women when wanting to muffle the loud moans his powerful cock engendered.

Kate's sandy brown hair was braided into a ponytail and drawn through a hole in the back of the hood, to which David tied a length of sturdy but slender black silk rope to use as a rein.

Stranger still was the wide black dog collar around Kate's neck bearing the words "Fuck Doll," although George couldn't read that from his distance at the doorway.

To top everything, and no doubt the most exotic item of his wife's slutty sex toy wardrobe, was the black leather sleeve encasing Kate's arms behind her back -- starting with intertwined, fingerless gloves making her hands useless, and reaching the full length of her forearms above her elbows.

The sleeve was laced top to bottom, drawing her arms seamlessly together at the wrist and elbow, and severely pulling back her shoulders while pushing out her chest at the same time.

When David pulled on the rein affixed to his mother's ponytail, her head necessarily pulled back with it, raising her torso so her delightful swinging breasts projected outward on prominent display.

If not for the flexibility developed by Kate's gymnastic training, it would be extremely uncomfortable.

With plugs in her ears under the hood, Kate was nearly sensory deprived -- sightless, soundless and voiceless so that her only focus was on her son's hard-driving shaft drilling with tireless persistence into her sopping wet, over-stretched cock sheath.

In this manner, David built his subdued mother inexorably to ever-rising heights of need and lust, only silently expressed through the snorts from her nostrils.

'Sssnph...snoph...snuup...,' Kate's deep, desperate gasps continued.

George watched his strapping young son fuck his subordinate wife in this position for a good ten minutes, with both mother and son apparently unaware of his presence, and not caring regardless.

Throughout, David berated his mother, despite the fact she couldn't hear a sound. It was a demeaning show of dominance for his benefit alone, but which shamefully caused George's little prick to stand hard.

"You love your son's big cock fucking your slutty little cunt, don't you, mom?" David disparaged his mother.

"Mmmmmpppppfff...uummpphhh...," was her only sound as his long pole drove deeply into her twat.

Kate bucked wildly against his insistent cock, wantonly swallowing his entire thick pole into her appreciative snatch with her moans stifled by her panty-gag, as David panted between each exhortation.

"Your pussy is so tight...uh...fucking dad's tiny dick...ungh...all those years," David denigrated his father. "You need a big cock...like mine."

"Mmmmph...love fucking...unh...your tight little cunt...ugh...my little fuck doll," the depraved son barked as he vigorously fucked Kate doggy-style.

The insults no longer bothered George; he knew they were true. Kate did a poor job of hiding her desire for their son's pussy-splitting tool, even as she despaired from the realization of her surrender to their dominating son.

It was an utterly fascinating and highly debauched display, and one David was capturing on the family HD video camera on a tripod next to the bed for later viewing.

'Hopefully by himself,' George thought, fearful of David foolishly sharing it with his friends, or worse, on the internet.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,102 Followers