Family Takedown 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

With the hood shielding her identity, who could be certain their braggadocios son wouldn't show it to his friends, unaware it was David's own mother he was so ferociously fucking.

"UUUURRRRGGGGHHHHH!! FUCK YESSS...TAKE IT, BITCH!!!" David screamed out his orgasm.

At the same moment, George noticed Kate's head pull back without need of the rein, clearly responding with her own body-wracking orgasm to the strong jets of sticky spunk her son pumped deep into her womb. David ground his pelvis firmly against her muscular ass cheeks, seeking the maximum depth to inject his incestuous seed.

"MMUUUUUMMMFFFF...UUUNNNNPPHHH!!" The loud groans escaped his ecstatic wife's gagged mouth.

Denied her other senses, Kate focused on the warm contents of David's heavy balls flowing into her hyper-sensitized pussy to trigger her climax, with the perceptive folds of her inner chamber heightened as his virile cum painted the walls of her heated interior.

*****************************

George needed his own release after the depraved exhibition by his wife and son, and he briefly considered seeking out Allison for some much-needed relief in her soft suckling mouth, but thought better of it.

David was not cruel to George, and had on a few occasions over the month required both Allison and Brit to take care of their father's hard little penis using their marvelously gentle and attentive lips, but only on his order.

Each had done so, with Brit relishing the reprehensible opportunity to suck off her father as much as every other scandalous sex act she undertook, while Allison did so more reluctantly.

"Unnhhh, Allison...ohhhhh, sweetheart, that's so...uhh...good, baby," George exuded his wonder at seeing his brainy daughter nursing conscientiously along his short staff, often with her top off so he could reach down to fondle her huge, pliable tits as she worked over his rigid little prick.

"Ohhh, honey, your mouth...ahhh...," he called gratefully as he spilled his seed into her silken mouth. 'Ohhh, please, Allie...uhh...making daddy cum."

Each lovely teen strung out the deed for their father's pleasure as long as possible, but often George could only last a short while under the literally mind-blowing vision of his lovely teenage daughters' girlish faces bobbing dutifully up and down is tense pole.

Ultimately, both Allison and Brit had developed an artful proficiency at swallowing his small batch of sour jism while he groaned his satisfaction and rubbed the back of the disgraced girl's head lovingly.

Such oral treats were rare, however, and George wouldn't dare ask his studious, but practically naked daughter to suck his cock now...not without David's permission.

More frequently, David allowed George his other favorite pastime, letting his grateful father orally service the once-wholesome pussies of both Allison and Brit whenever they requested.

Those requests came frequently once George had demonstrated his talent for cunnilingus accompanied by the ringing endorsement of multiple, gratifying orgasms by his subverted daughters.

As a result, George had the pleasure of regularly eating the pleasing young cunts of his two beautiful teenage girls, with each enthusiastically praising his abilities as he worked them through numerous loud, passionate climaxes.

"OHHH, DADDY...," Allison's husky moans filled the air from her bedroom late in the evening. "IT'S TOO MUCH...AWWNNHHH...DADDY...CUMMINGGG...AGAIN...!"

This was all impossible without the changes wrought by his son.

The fact the two exuberant recipients of his oral prowess happened to be his adorable daughters added to the forbidden pleasure George derived from the perverse act, and was thankfully psychologically assuaged with the rationalization he had no choice.

"Unnhhh...ohhh, there...," a throaty sigh often emanated from the living room.

It was common to see only the feet and ankles of either Allison or Brit's legs in the air from behind the sofa, painted toes curled and groaning vociferously in rapture.

On further inspection could be found their father, fully clothed on his knees, zealously laboring between the spread thighs of the nearly incoherent girl, lapping at her bald, soaking twat.

Just today Kate stumbled upon her husband avidly working his tongue over Brit's pretty, slickly-coated pussy, dappling within the cleft of her little pink slit, and then dancing his tongue merrily over her swollen clitoris.

"OHHHH, OHH DADDY...AANNNHHHH...YES, RIGHT THERE...ON MY CLITTY!" The squealing exhilaration of their hard-bodied daughter was difficult to ignore.

Brit's eyes were bright, and alive with delight. Her splendidly firm tits bobbled neatly on her chest with her nipples as hard as diamonds, her knees bent, and her muscular legs spread wide to make way for her father's bald head.

If the scene were not so perverse, it would have otherwise been cute to see their 18-year-old daughter's light pink thong panties still hanging from her left ankle...having not quite made it off her foot.

"OOHHH, OHH DADDY...OHH, MAKE ME CUM...," Brit cried shamelessly. "OHHH, MAKE YOUR LITTLE GIRL CUM!"

Brit loved to play the 'daddy's little girl' theme as much with her father as she did with her mother. She was unrepentant, making the already unthinkable act even nastier.

*****************************

Such moments still distressed Kate, which is how David liked it. In truth, the family's discomfort was part of the appeal of the whole plan.

The demented lad didn't want any of them, except for possibly Brit, becoming too accustomed to the unnatural incestuous bonding. It was more fun if they believed their actions were immoral, and wallowed in the recognition is was societally wrong.

Strangely, part of Kate's unease was a demented jealously over her pretty daughters both preferring their father's skilled tongue on their pussies than their mother's also beguiling mouth.

As likely, it was that David forbid his mother from receiving her husband's expertise herself, leaving her indecently relegated to the less experienced oral ministrations of her son and two daughters. All showed promise in the art of cunnilingus, but couldn't match her husband's expertise.

Further, while David shared Kate's bed, his attractive 41-year-old mother certainly wasn't the only recipient of his attentions.

The egomaniacal youngster spread the wealth, as it were, taking to walking around the house commando in just loose shorts, or nothing at all, with his proud cock on full display and ready for action whenever he pleased.

The toned, muscular wrestler was constantly aroused -- a natural condition for a teenage boy in a house with three beautiful, full-bodied nearly nude women.

David grew comfortable taking advantage of whichever of the three he chose, depending on their availability and his mood, but he didn't control their outside lives. Both mother and daughters continued to come and go as they pleased to live their normal public lives.

When at home, however, they were there for David's pleasure, and their bodies available for his use.

*****************************

Indeed, on the night George had discovered his wife dressed in her S&M leather and lace costume getting fucked hard from behind, his incessantly horny son had already nailed his twin sister Brit in a marathon session in her bedroom earlier that afternoon.

Even that was after already receiving his customary wake-up blow job in the morning, in that instance from Allison.

In truth, it could have been any of the three, now on a regular rotation of waking David by sucking his cock in a slow, sumptuous manner, while practicing his favorite techniques with their lusciously sensuous mouths.

David had stumbled upon Brit in the hallway after she returned from soccer practice.

She was hot and sweaty, but looking incredibly sexy in her practice outfit. Her jersey was loose, and her tits strapped down in her sturdy athletic bra, but it still did not hide the swell of her marvelously firm jugs.

As impressively, her snug athletic shorts hugged her tight muscular flanks, and her powerfully tapered legs rippled with their sinewy shape.

David's cock was at full mast immediately, pushing against his shorts and catching Brit's watchful eye. David had fucked his twin sister more than once since enlisting her to his cause, and she had learned he never failed to disappoint.

Unlike Kate or Allison, as his assistant, David did not demand Brit part her legs for him at his leisure. Nevertheless, she was easily convinced.

The adventurous teenage beauty had become rather fond of how well his thick cock filled her tight snatch, along with his unending stamina and the mind-shattering orgasms that came with it.

"Hey Brit, how was practice?" David asked innocently, while shooting his dirty, smelly sister a knowing look and causing Brit a moment of pause. "You look wrecked."

"Coach really worked us today," she answered with an exhausted exhale. "I think I'll sleep well tonight."

It had been a particularly grueling workout and Brit's energy reserves were low. She had really planned to take a hot shower and relax in her room before heading over to Jenny's.

"You could probably use something to relax you, huh?" David didn't hide his intent, casting a quick nod in the direction of his strident hard-on to Brit's wary acknowledgment.

"I don't know David, I mean, I'm just so tired," she explained truthfully, easily understanding his meaning.

"C'mon Brit, I'll be doing all the work," David rationalized, hoping for a quick fuck.

"Help me out," he implored greedily, lewdly taking his sister's hand to place on his firm tool. He was certain the memory of what it could accomplish between her spread legs would sell Brit on the idea.

"But I'm all sweaty. I'm sure I must stink," Brit bemoaned, unconvinced and sincerely just wanting to clean-up. "Why don't you go bone Allison?"

"She's not home right now," David stated, throwing in a compliment to play on her substantial ego. He knew it couldn't hurt...especially when true. "Besides, your sweet little pussy grips my cock so well."

"Besides, you'll be nice and sweaty by the time we're done," her persistent twin brother added with a grin.

Brit's hand never left her brother's rigid pole, tugging it absentmindedly, enjoying its substantial girth while considering his proposal and feeling the warmth spreading below her waist.

"Okay, but you're on top," she smiled sheepishly in finally agreeing to her brother's sordid proposition.

With that they popped into her room, not bothering to shut the door as David dropped his shorts to release his sturdy, bobbing meat to Brit's pleased sight.

"Shit, you have a big cock," Brit marveled for the umpteenth time, always loving to see his sturdy member unencumbered.

Brit stripped too as David admired her rock-solid body, especially the upright firmness of her big tits, and her six-pack abs leading to the sloping vee of her immaculate, hairless pussy mound.

David could look at his twin naked all-day long. It was like looking at female version of himself.

In no time, the fraternal pair were ardently going at it on her bed, the steady creaking of the frame matching David's powerful thrusts of his full length deep into Brit's vise-like cunt.

'Unnh...unggh...uhhh...' the moans flowed out into the hallway within minutes.

"Uh...you have the tightest little twat...huh...I've ever felt, Brit," David groaned his praise while gasping between breaths as he purposefully drove his swollen shaft to the hilt as their pubic bone's collided repeatedly.

"Ahhh...maybe...uhh...it just feels that way...uh, ohh...to your thick cock, David," Brit returned the raving plaudit, even as she struggled to draw her knees farther back to grant as much penetration into her overheated fuck channel as possible.

'Krick...krk...kreek...,' the bed squeaked, and from there neither spoke further, with the rhythm of the bed the only sound.

Unable to form words between the growing frequency of their grunts and groans, David steadily ramped up his tempo, pumping furiously into his athletic twin sister's grasping cock sleeve with increasing urgency.

"UNN...UNN...OHHHH...UUGGGHH...," the urgent young collegian bellowed his effort every time he bottomed out to slap his heavy ball sack against Brit's upturned ass.

"OHHHH...UUNNNHH...OHH, FUCK ME, DAVID!" His enraptured twin sister echoed her straining brother's strident calls, beckoning David onward with her own building need.

"UUUNNGGGHHH...OHH, POUND IT...POUND MY CUNT, BROTHER!"

David did for another five minutes, his hips a blur of motion as he beat his moaning sister's hungry snatch with forceful thrusts, and her slippery pink gash stretched hungrily to consume his entire 8" inches whole.

Brit's wiry arms wrapped around her brother's broad shoulders, drawing him down to press his powerful chest against her wildly jostling tits, and drilling her pointed rose pink nipples into his muscular pecks.

"OHH, FUCK BRIT! OHHHH, FUUCCK...I'MMM CUMMMING!" David hollered his orgasm, barking and snarling as the climax overtook him. "TAKE IT, SIS...UNNH...TAKE MY CUM!!"

David pummeled his sister's engulfing pussy even as the first rope of his thick spunk rocketed into her receptive fuck chamber.

Brit's knees hugged his abdomen as best she could with the assistance of her ankles, entangled to rest on his bouncing ass, with her red toenail polish waving in the air with his movements.

"DRILL ME, DAVID...UUUNNGGG...FUCK!" Brit screeched at the top of her lungs, unconcerned who heard, knowing her mother was in her room down the hall.

"AHHHGGHHHHH...FILL MY PUSSY...AANNH...PUMP ME FULL!" Brit's orgasm exploded.

A flowing river of her brother's heated cum burst into her hungry twat as David buried his spewing cockhead deep into his sister's flooded pussy channel to unload a potent cunt-full of spunk and empty his full balls into his pleading twin sister.

"AARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!" Brit's depleted brother yelled while collapsing on top of his overwhelmed sister's enervated body, also limp with exhaustion and content to accept his weight on her body.

David's earlier comment was realized...she was sweaty, with a slick sheen of perspiration coating them both.

David loved sex with both his mother and Allison, but deep down he had to admit he enjoyed fucking his twin sister best of all.

Maybe it was her athleticism, making her a vigorous sex partner. Or, maybe it was the appealing tightness of her pussy gripping his cock like a glove.

As likely, it was the mysterious bond they shared as twins, knowing each other intuitively, how to silently communicate their sexual needs, and how to respond to them.

"You're a helluva a great fuck, Brit," David beamed with a wry smile and true admiration.

"Takes one to know one, brother," his smirking sister slyly winked back.

*****************************

David was living life large, with every fantasy come true -- all the result of his amoral personality, deviant imagination, and willingness to bring them to reality.

As his mind became more depraved, partnering with his twin sister to create a self-reinforcing team of debauchery, the potential for more perverse exploits grew exponentially greater in number.

The twisted brain of the aspiring young tyrant raced through the litany of possibilities.

"Fuck, I'd love bang Aunt Kris," he pondered as his thoughts returned to his mother's reserved younger sister.

David even wondered how much fun it would be to add a few other, non-family members to his stable of people to dominate.

"More people means more games to play," he reasoned.

Where better to start than to allow another partner -- possibly his best friend Lawrence, since he needed to add another cock in the mix. At least, one that was superior to his father's puny member.

That would necessitate more women too.

'That's no small task,' David understood, but immediately revisited the notion of capturing his mother's paramour June Rutherford...most likely with his mother's reluctant assistance, and maybe even June's two daughters.

Mrs. Rutherford was statuesque, sexy, and an absolute MILF. David would love to see her naked, and even better, watch her using her big black strap-on with his mother.

Of course, that's not even mentioning the prospect of fucking the middle-aged beauty himself.

'I'll bet she'd like to have a young stud's big cock,' the ego-driven teenager convinced himself.

David also thought he could leverage his twin sister to bring her part-time girlfriend Jenny into the circle too, but not as a partner. She could be equal to Brit, but not himself or Lawrence.

He'd met Jenny once at a party. She was attractive, even if bigger-boned and meatier than his wiry soccer star sister, and David was intrigued by the idea of wetting his cock in her pussy.

More perversely, he had the demented idea of bringing her brother Justin Capellini in as a partner with Lawrence, thinking it would be depraved fun to see if he could coerce Jenny into fucking her brother.

David held a world of possibilities not available to most people.

He fully intended to exploit his good fortune, musing at his obscene plans for a life of decadent sex and debauchery he was certain were his for the taking.

In the end, David's Napoleon Complex served him well. His small stature was surpassed only by his indomitable will, insatiable lust,...and the subjugating power of his 8" cock.

THE END

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers