Family Tempest Ch. 01: A Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie pulled away from the kiss and crawled over to her mother. Abby reclined into the couch, and brought Sam with her, making him kneel over her as she sucked his cock.

As Abby began to stroke and suck her son again, she felt the familiar tingle and wetness of her daughter's tongue as Sophie began to devour her mother.

Lapping gently, Sophie licked up and down her mother's cunt spreading her open with her finger-tips and licking down to her mother's rosebud.

The girl teased her mother's brown hole, gently massaging it, then licking back up again.

Abby - still with the towel around her hair - sucked deeply on her son's cock, then pulled it from her lips and devoured the young man's balls, feeling the warmth on her lips on tongue.

Doug had Sam's phone and began to take more pictures of the erotic family action. He paid a lot of attention to his daughter's tongue on her mother's pussy, capturing moments for himself to enjoy.

Sophie pulled her face from between her mother's legs, and smiled up at her father.

"Sammy, time to fuck your mother" said Abby, between sucks.

"About time mom. It would have been a facial pretty soon" he said smiling.

Abby laughed and helped her son to his feet.

"Another day darling, I need to feel my boys cock inside his momma's pussy."

Sophie retreated from between her mother's legs and curled up with her naked father again.

Abby lay back on the big couch, and spread her legs high and straight, letting Sam kneel in-between.

The whole family watched Sam's cock sink into his mother's cunt, Abby arching her back as her eyes rolled away; the blissful feeling of fulfilment stormed through her body.

Her son's cock sunk deep into her recesses with a loud squishing noise, and Abby began to gasp, each time time Sam withdrew from his mother's hot pussy, then slammed back into thrust.

The loud squishing noise of a son's cock in his mothers pussy filled the room as loudly as Abby's soft cries of enjoyment and encouragement.

"Oh my god, Oh my god, Sam, Sam, Sammy, fuck me, fuck your momma's pussy," said Abby as her son nailed his hard cock into her over and over.

Abby held her feet with her hands, her legs as far open as was comfortable, encouraging her son's cock as deep as physically possible.

Sam leaned down and licked his mother's nipples, before wrapping his torso around hers, and holding her tight.

As the mother-son fuck show continued, Doug pulled his daughter down onto the floor. Manoeuvring Sophie to lay on top of him, he guided her leg over his head, as the father and daughter took the other in their mouth, embarking on a sixty-nine while listening to the wet sounds of their family members fucking.

Doug kissed his daughter's outer pussy lips gently, as they were still red from the hard fucking she received from him earlier, and they tingled with a blissful ache.

The father-daughter team took their time, enjoying each others bodies, and watching the other members of their family.

Sam's cock was in heaven, so deeply buried into his mothers pussy.

Each time he hit the hilt, she cried out in unrestrained pleasure. It drove his lust higher and higher each time, knowing he was giving such exquisite pleasure to the woman who birthed him. Abby loved her son's cock. It was a little bigger than her husbands, and always left her feeling just a little sore. She sometimes thought herself lazy that she loved just laying back and getting fucked, but she also thought she more than made up for it in other ways.

Her body was on fire. It was like her son's cock filled her up just right. As an orgasm steamed towards her, she felt her pussy begin to ripple and cry. It was like being filled up and turned inside out at the same time, as a blissful warm light flooded her body.

Her face flushed, and her chest turned red, as she cried out her son's name over and over as his cock pushed her to the heights of perfection.

Hearing his mother spurred on by the pleasure his incestuous cock was giving her, he felt his shoulders tighten, and his breath get deeper.

His balls churned and he looked his mother in the eyes as he came, spurting his hot cum into his mother's cunt.

Abby felt her son fill her womanhood, and her legs shook as the blissful seed pumped inside her.

Father and daughter watched as Sam arched his back and cried out, and both grinned. Sophie took her father's cock from her mouth and the two crawled up to inspect the traces of the mother and son fucking.

"Fuck mom, that was great," said Sam, out of breath.

"Baby boy that felt so good, you know just how to fuck your mom," she said, her face still red.

Sam pulled his cock from his mother's cunt, and collapsed on the couch next to her.

Doug and Sophie moved their heads between Abby's thighs and watched Sam's cum dribbled from between her lips, as Doug's had from Sophie's a little while before.

Sophie wasted no time, and smushed her face into her mother, lapping at her brothers cream-pie.

Doug followed his daughter's lead and began sharing his son's gift with his daughter, collecting as much as he could, competing with his daughter for his son's warm cum.

Abby began to breathe normally again, as she felt the tongues dance across her pussy. holding both their heads, she watched them clean her.

Doug pulled away and moved between his son's legs.

Sam's deflating length was covered in his own cum, and his mother's juices, and Doug looked at his son's cock like the most delicious treat imaginable. He began to devour the rapidly softening length as he quickly cleaned as much as he could find with his tongue.

Sam smiled at his dad's enthusiasm. The two men had been playing together for a while now, and both knew each other's rhythms very well. Doug's tongue licked down the tasty length of his son's cock, before sucking the boys length back into him.

Tired from the action, the family took a moment to catch their breath.

Sophie licked the last of her brothers cum from her mother's cunt, and lay back on the floor. Doug slurped the last of his son's cum from the beautiful cock, and sat back as well.

"Dinner?" asked Abby.

The family burst out laughing.

One by one, they made their way up to the kitchen. Working as a team, and functioning as a perfectly normal unit, dinner was served, devoured and the kitchen tidied afterwards.

The family talked about their day, their plans, made jokes, and for all intents and purposes, were a perfectly functioning group.

The family drifted through the house, seeing to various duties. Sophie collected her towel and went for a bath. Running the hot water, she sank beneath the surface, and felt it relax her muscles.

She had been carrying a little tension towards her upcoming final exams for the semester, so the family fuck fest, and the relaxing water were just what she needed.

The house was quiet as the night went on, until there was a knock at the door. Her mother poked her head in, and looked at the toilet.

Sorry sweetie, do you mind, your dad's in ours," she says, genuinely guilty about disturbing her daughter.

"No it's fine Mom, go for it," said Sophie.

Abby scooted over to the porcelain bowl and relieved herself. As she stood up, she admired her daughter's body through the water, and realized it had been ages since she they had enjoyed a both. She bit her lip.

"Honey, do you mind if I join you? We haven't had a bath together in ages," asked Abby.

Sophie thought hard, and it had been a while. The thought of her mother's arms around her and the older woman's soft body was a welcome addition to her relaxation time. Sophie nodded and her mother removed her thin nightgown.

Sophie sat forward and her mother slid into the bath behind her.

The two women leaned against one another, Sophie feeling her mother's breasts pressing into her back.

The girl leaned her head back against her mother's collarbone and relaxed. Abby slipped her hands under her daughter's arms and rested them on her belly, as she felt the water warm her body.

Sophie turned her head and began to kiss her mother's neck. The skin was soft and warm on her lips. Abby's heart fluttered a little and she ran her hands down her daughter's body. Sliding them up and over her belly, she cupped her daughter's breasts, teasing the girl's nipples.

Sophie moaned and kissed her mother with an open mouth.

Tweaking the girl's nipples, Abby felt her motor begin to rev again. She loved taking care of her daughter this way, and one of her hands slid down and cupped her daughter's beautiful pubic mound.

Spreading the girl's labia open with her fingers, she quickly found Sophie's clit and began to gently tease it with the tip of her finger.

Sophie's back arched, and her kissing became more and more aggressive. Abby held her naked daughter's body tighter as she felt her wiggle and twist under the water - trying to stay still and get away at the same time.

Taking her hand away from the girl, Abby went back to teasing her nipples. Sophie's legs had lifted from the water and were now slowly descending down into the bath again.

"You're such a tease mom," she said, kissing the older woman again.

"A tease, am I?" Abby replied.

One arm slipped around the younger girl, holding her tight, the other cupped her pussy once more, then penetrated her daughter with her fingers. Feeling around inside, she found the spongy mass of the girls g-spot and began to firmly and rhythmically press against it.

Sophie's legs propelled themselves from the water and shook violently. She wiggled and cried out as her body was lit on fire. Water was flung over the rim of the bath and onto the floor.

Her mother was a master manipulator of the girls pussy, and with practiced precision, brought the girl to orgasm in a thundering wave, and her body twisted and shivered with pleasure.

The water spilled from the tub as she convulsed, her mother smiling.

Sophie's tongue battled with her mothers as the two women kissed in the warm water.

"Thanks mommy, that was beautiful..." whispered Sophie.

"You can return the favour next time," Abby replied.

"There's no time like the present, I could do with some more Mommy attention" she said. Sophie bit her fingernail between her soft lips, dropping her chin and raising her eyes as she stared at her mother.

Abby smiled and wrapped her hands around her daughter's waist.

"I'm sure that can be arranged" said Abby.

The two women pulled themselves from the bath and dried off.

The older woman slapped her daughter's bare bottom and the girl squeaked.

The pair walked out into the hallway, hand in hand, as they slipped into Sophie's bedroom.

Throwing down the towel and clothes she had brought to the bathroom, Sophie turned to her naked mother.

The older woman moved into the embrace of her daughter, wrapping her arms around her.

The two kissed, softly but passionately as both felt the hard nipples of the other poke against their soft breasts.

The two women lost themselves in the passionate embrace, and Abby slowly and gently eased her young adult daughter down onto her own bed.

Sophie scooted back, her mother prowling over her like a gentle animal.

The young woman cupped her mother's face in her hands and pulled her in for a kiss, Abby gently leaning her weight over the younger girl.

Their wet tongues intertwined as they kissed, enjoying the feeling of their breasts pressing against one another.

Abby got up, her large heavy breasts dangling as she brought them to her daughter's face. She slipped one hand under her breast and brought it to her daughter's hungry lips.

She watched as her daughter, the same whom she breastfed as in infant, was now a young woman, and took her mother's breast between her lips once again.

The younger girl's lips and tongue teased her mother's nipple as her finger gently teased the other one.

Sophie ran her finger-tips through her mother's hair as they kissed, sending little sparks of pleasure down Abby's neck and back.

She broke the kiss to stare at her beautiful daughter, to drink in the utter female perfection that she had created with her husband, and quickly moved to return to kissing.

Her lips trailed along the soft skin of her daughter's neck, and she began to kiss her way down. Sophie kept playing with her mother's hair as she watching the older woman kiss her way down her daughter's chest.

She stopped at Sophie's nipples, looking her daughter in the eye as she gently took the bud in her lips, flicking it with her tongue.

She knew that her daughter's nipples weren't particularly sensitive, so while holding her gaze, she bared her teeth and ever so gently bit the small buds.

Sophie spasmed a little, and looked at her mother, before the woman repeated the nibble. The younger girl poked her tongue at her mother, and the Abby giggled.

Sophie could feel the dampness between her legs rising as she watched her mother kiss and nipple. Abby worked her way down her daughter's flat stomach, gently kissing.

Sophie slid back a little more, propping herself up on some pillows, and opened her legs, letting her mother drink in the sight of her perfect hairless pussy.

Abby licked her lips and moved in, taking in the aroma of the younger girls sex.

"Mommy," said Sophie, letting her finger dance over her tingling clit. "Is this what you wanted?"

Abby nodded, and dropped onto her elbows, her hands sliding around her daughter's milky thighs.

The older woman leaned in and gently lapped at her daughter's pussy.

She flattened her tongue and slowly drew it across Sophie's petal like lips and small hidden clit.

The older woman looked up at her daughter, and held her gaze again as she sucked, then licked, then sucked Sophie's precious areas.

The girls took their time, enjoying the relaxation and carefree nature of the bond they shared together.

There was no rushing towards orgasm, no struggle or pace, there was just two women, working together to make every second of their time together seem like a lifetime.

Abby explored every fold and curve of the younger girls pussy with her tongue licking, sucking, tasting and teasing as she worked her little girl into a frenzy.

The older woman watched her daughter's chest heave as she let the powerful ripples of pleasure charge through her.

Sophie's hands reached under the thighs and she spread herself open for her mother's tongue.

Abby touched her finger tip to Sophie's pussy petals and let it sink inside her daughter gently.

The younger girl let out a loud moan and arched her back as her mother's finger reached into sopping wet pussy and wiggled against the girl's g-spot.

"Oohh my god Mom." she whispered as her mother's tongue returned to the young girl's clit while the older woman's fingers continued to manipulate the young girl's insides.

Sophie squealed and moaned, thrashing on the bed as her mother brought her daughter to orgasm over and over again.

Wave after pleasurable wave crashed through the young girl as her parent's mouth and fingers brought her so much pleasure.

Finally, after a long, long time, Sophie pulled herself from her mother's mouth and got up on her knees. She gently ran her fingers through the older woman's hair and brought her face to her breasts again.

Playfully, she pushed her mother down onto her back, and the girls fell into a playful cuddle, kissing and touching.

With her naked mother beneath her, Sophie stood and turned around.

Backing her pussy onto her waiting mother's mouth, she pressed her own lips to her mother's wet womanhood.

The two quickly found a blissful rhythm as they licked and sucked.

"Oh Mom, is that your own son's cum I can taste in your pussy?" Sophie asked with mock outrage.

Her reply came in a hard slap on her behind as her mother giggled.

"And it wasn't your own father's cum I tasted in your pussy a while ago young lady?" Abby said, mirroring her daughter teasing.

The girls laughed at one another, as they touched and teased, Sophie bringing her mother to a few gentle orgasms as they kept their hungry mouths working together.

At long last, Abby cried surrender, and her naked daughter's pussy and ass slipped from her mother, and lay next to her.

"Let's get a quick drink" said Sophie.

Abby agreed, she was very thirsty.

The night was warm, and they returned from the kitchen to their rooms naked. Abby walked to the master bedroom, and stopped.

She singled to her daughter to come to the main bedroom. The older woman waited at the doorframe as her daughter joined her. Their eyes were drawn to the bed, as they took in the image of father and son wrapped in each other.

Doug was on his back, his legs in the air, as his son lay on top of him, facing the other way. Both had the others cocks in their mouths and slurped loudly.

The men worked on the others hard tool, and fought to not lose themselves in the pleasure received.

It was a beautiful sight for the two women, who walked to the bed and knelt, like little schoolgirls, examining something new and scandalous.

Their faces stared at Sam as he licked the purple head of his dad, and smiled at the girls came in.

He returned to his incestuous cock sucking as the girls lay their heads to admire his technique.

His head bobbed up and down, loving the taste of the lightly salty skin of of the man's hardness.

The women pushed their faces in, and felt Doug pull his legs up and open.

Sam took as much of his dad's cock down into his throat as he could. He watched as his mother and sister look one of Doug's balls each in their mouths and licked them, helping Sam to please his dad, not that he needed help.

Doug pulled his son's cock from his mouth and felt dizzy. He could not reasonably be expected to focus on one when three were pleasuring him.

He relented sucking his son's cock, and pulled it from his throat.

Placing his hands on either side of his son's buttocks, he spread the boy open, gazing at his bunghole.

The little brown hole winked as he stared at it, and Doug moved his head between the firm globes, and began to lap at his son's ass with his tongue.

He loved doing this to his boy, and both spent time making sure they were clean before they played.

The girls pulled their faces from Doug's groin and Abby pulled her naked daughter onto the bed.

The two fell into a tumble of arms, legs and breasts, and made out noisily as the men continued their incestuous cock sucking.

Sophie followed the men's lead and turned herself around, planting her head between the thighs of her mother and gently lowering her cunt to Abby's waiting hungry mouth in yet another blissful expression of mutual gratification.

The room divulged into a grunt filled slurpfest, as the family lost themselves in another tangle of incestuous flesh. Doug turned his head to watch his wife's talented tongue please their daughter's dripping cunt. He felt a jolt of excitement watching the two women together, as he returned his tongue to his son's ass.

Sam slurped loudly on his dad's cock, and let it fall from his mouth, as Sophie pulled her head up from her Mother's dripping wetness.

They looked at each other for a moment and giggled, both their faces were wet with juices.

They both leaned in close and shared an intimate kiss, their lips swapping fluids as brother and sister's tongue wrestled in their mouths.

The kissing between them got more passionate as their hands went to each others chests. Sam began to tweak his sister's small nipples, rolling them between thumb and for-finger.

Sophie ran her fingers over Sam's toned chest, his firm muscles were like stone under her soft fingers.

The two groped at each other and their parents began to notice the lack of attention being paid to them.