Family Tempest Ch. 01: A Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both brother's and sister's hands were all over each other now, and the parents looked at each other.

Letting their kids slide off their naked bodies, they sat back against the headboard and began to watch as their son and daughter lose themselves in the passionate embrace of their hands.

Both Sam and Sophie were on their knees, and Sam slid his hand down over his sister's belly, and down to cup his sister's wet folds.

Sophie's delicate hands wrapped around her brother's hard cock, and stroked it slowly, as Sam's hand cupped his sister's pussy, and two fingers slid effortlessly into her dripping folds.

The fingers curl inside her and he beings to manipulate the girl's g-spot.

Sophie's shoulders slumped, as she leaned against her brother, all the pleasure in the world being poured into the girl from her brothers hand.

Moisture dripped from the girl's cunt as the fingers made her whole body pulse and tremble.

Doug and Abby lay next to each other watching the show. Their hands drifting down to manipulate the others sex as they watch their son and daughter please each other.

Sophie's face flushed with red, and soon she lay back on her bottom, opened her legs.

Gently pulling her brother on top of her, she grabbed his cock and guided the hard length to her wet pussy.

Starring her brother in the eye, she felt the tip of his cock slide effortlessly into her wetness, and her eyes rolled back in her head as each inch of her brother's cock filled her.

She let out a blissfully satisfying moan and Sam rolled on top, holding her tight as he began to slide his cock in and out of her.

It was too much for Abby as she swung her thighs over her husband and guided his cock into her wet depths.

Doug cupped his wife's breasts in his hands and angled her nipples as to take both in his mouth at the same time, gently biting them.

Abby gasped as he bit down, pulling her husband into her warm embrace as she bounced up and down, the squishing sound of their joining filling the air.

Both couples lost themselves to their pleasure. Sam and Sophie changed positions.

The girl wiggled out from under her naked brother and turned around, getting on all fours.

She wagged her little tushy at him as she cupped a breast in her hand. Her brother shuffled forward and placed a hand on his naked sister's hip, touching the end of his wet cock to her pussy once again and eased himself inside.

Sam reached forward and held his little sister by the hair as his cock speared into her pussy, pulling her head back as their love making turned from gentle to ferocious fucking.

Sam's other hand held his sisters hip as he looked down, enjoying the sight of his cock sliding in and out of her wanting cunt.

The whole family knew that Sophie loved it when her partners got rough with her, and Sam was more than happy to oblige. The force of Sam's thrusting shook the bed as his parents made love so close.

Abby saw what her children were doing and decided she wanted as well. She lifted herself from her husband, and got on her hands and knees, her pussy red and wanting as it stared at her husband, between the great mounds of flesh that were her bottom.

Doug slapped his wife's ass hard, and left his hands on her bottom, pulling her to him as his cock speared her pussy again.

Taking his wife roughly from behind, he held her hips tightly, ramming his cock in and out. The room again filled with the sound of a family fucking.

Loud squishing noises, grunts, of cries that straddled the border between pleasure and pain.

Both men looked at each other with a knowing glance. Both gripped their ladies behinds, and began to pound into them as fast as their could.

A silent race began as the two men used the wet cunts their partners to push themselves towards orgasm.

The girls began to grunt louder and louder, their pleasure filled cries more and more intense with each thrust.

It was Sophie who came first, curling into a little ball as an avalanche of pleasure rumbled over her.

She buried her head in the sheets, face down, screaming into the fabric with high pitched yelps of excruciating pleasure, give to her from her talented brother.

Abby watched her daughter cum, drinking in the sight of her two children engaging in the incestuous hardcore sex.

She bit her lip and felt her own orgasm begin to crackle through her, Doug's cock hitting all the right rhythms and spots after years of practice, the live sex show from her children only adding to the eruption of pleasure bursting from between her legs.

She gripped the sheets in the fists and a few moments after her daughter, her harsh cries of pleasure crescendoed into long and drawn out squeal as her pussy and legs began to shake violently.

The feeling of the convulsing pussies around their cocks was too much for the men.

Once the women had recovered from the brutal pussy poundings, the men unleashed their cum.

Both men began grunting and gasping loudly, as their balls contracted, and they filled the women.

Sweat glistening down their backs, the men kept pumping for as long as they could, then collapsed on the bed next to their other family members.

Chests heaved, sheets clung to their sweaty bodies, and the family lay next to each other, arms and legs in tangles.

Cum dribbled from the girls well fucked and red pussies, as they lay on the bed.

Abby moved her head between her daughter's thighs, and began to gently lap at Sophie's pussy, cleaning what little of her son's cum dripped from between the girl's lips. Sophie looked down and giggled, feeling her mother's tongue on her pussy and running her fingers through her hair.

"Just couldn't help yourself, could you slut?" Sophie said.

Abby smiled up at the girl and gave her a sharp slap on the clit. The girl jumped, then laughed.

Sam ended up near his mother's pussy, and watched as his dad's cum dribbled from her well-fucked hole.

"She's got the right idea though" Sam said.

Gripping his mother's thighs, he began the gentle process of lapping and cleaning his mother's cunt, paying attention to her beautiful pussy lips, taking his time to suck them gently.

Doug spied his son's deflating cock, and moved the boy's leg to take it into his mouth.

The taste of his daughter's pussy juice on his son's hardness was one of the most divine flavours' Doug in dogs world, and savoured the bounty as he licked up and down, tasting as much as he could.

Sophie was confronted with the open legs of her father and wasted no time in taking his cock into her wanting mouth.

The favours of her mother's pussy were heaven for the girl, and she loved the combined tastes from her parents.

The family took their time. This was not passion or lust, but quiet and gentle process of cleaning her daddy's cock. Each one enjoyed the treat left for them by the others.

After some time cleaning, the family began chatting.

All energy spent, it was time to call it a day. Abby lay back on the pillow, feeling the creeping grip of sleep wrapping around her.

Doug spooned his wife from behind, kisses her neck as she fell asleep.

The two youths were likewise spent, and both drifted back to their rooms.

As the lights in the house went out, each person fell into a profoundly deep and relaxing slumber.

Doug woke late.

Naked, and with the memories of the night drifting back into his mind, he felt his cock stiffen.

His desire rose with his cock.

He felt the other side of the bed, but only found empty space.

His wife was a notorious early riser and from their room at the end of the hall, he could hear sounds coming from the kitchen.

Padding down the hallway, he emerged into the small warm room.

His wife sat naked on the bench, her thighs apart and her breasts jiggling.

Naked and on her knees, was Sophie, Abby's fingers pressed into her daughter's red curls, as she pulled Sophie's head between her legs.

From his point of view, he could see his naked daughter and watched the bob of her head as she gave gentle licks to her mother's cunt.

Doug walked to the counter, spying the paper.

"Morning you two," he said.

Sophie turned around, her mouth covered in whipped cream. Doug also spied a large amount of cream on his wife's mound - the girls were having some fun with food.

"Morning Dad, did you sleep well?" Sophie asked, returning to the task at hand between her mother's legs.

"I did kitten" he said, smiling.

He scanned through the paper, listening to the noises his wife made as their daughter's tongue wrote a symphony of pleasure against her mother's private parts.

His cock now well and truly screaming for attention, he quickly made a shake, and excused himself, not wanting to disrupt the mother-daughter time.

He watched with muted lust as his daughter brought his wife to orgasm with loud cries again and again.

As he left, Abby bent her daughter over the bench face down, and sprayed a little cream onto her daughter's rosebud, before devouring it, her face diving between her daughter's soft globes.

Doug walked to his room, pulled on some shorts, and walked out to the shed at the back of the house.

After an hour of tinkering, there was a knock at the door. Sam walked in, finding his father washing his hands after reassembling a small diesel engine.

"Hey, have you seen the girls?" Sam asked.

Doug shook his head.

"Nope, they must have gone out, I've been out here for a good hour or more," he replied.

"Damn, I just got back from the gym," Sam said.

Doug looked down at the young men's' work-out shorts.

The elaborate tenting in the front was painfully obvious, and he knew his son usually came home to pounce on one of family members.

"Wow, you got a license for that thing," Doug said, walking over to squeeze his son's cock through his shorts.

"I think my registration is up to date," Sam said, smirking.

Doug smiled at his son and dropped to his knees in front of him. Looking up at Sam with a grin, the older man untied the string to his son's shorts while playfully biting the young man's cock through the thin fabric.

"Jesus buddy, you really get worked up when you exercise don't you? Is it all those sweaty bodies and jiggling parts?"

The smell of sweat was strong as Doug pulled his son's swollen manhood from his shorts and the smell only make Doug more aroused.

Sam laughed.

"Something like that. It's all of it, and the rush of blood around my body from the exercise, the testosterone, I just need a good release afterwards," he said.

Doug opened his mouth and began to swallow his son's cock, the salty skin was heaven on his tongue. Sam ran his fingertips through his dad's short hair and marveled at the skill the man had to make his cock feel amazing.

Doug pulled the boys cock from his mouth and stood up, taking his son's length in his hand and stroking him. The two men kissed a sweaty, manly incestuous kiss as Doug undid the button on his shorts and pulled his cock out.

Sam's hand wrapped around his father's cock, and the men felt the rough stubble on each others faces as their tongues wrestled and their hands stroked. They began shedding their clothing quickly, and Sam pushed his father up against his own work bench, groping and stroking as they fumbled, pleasing each other.

Doug moved his ass up onto the bench and spread his legs, as Sam sucked his dad's cock into his mouth with a surprising passion. The older man watched his son's passionate performance, his son taking as much down his throat as he could, and ran his fingers through the boys short hair. Doug dropped down onto the rough concrete floor of his workshop, and onto his hands and knees, his ass winking, cock and balls dangling, and eyes sparkling with lust as he looked back at his son.

He reached under and stroked his own cock, giving his son his best come hither look as his hips swayed, and Sam smiled at his father.

After finding some lube in a nearby draw, Sam dropped to his knees behind this father on the rough floor. He felt dirt and wood chips in his knees, but didn't matter. His cock kissed the puckered anus of his father, and he felt the older man groan with pleasure.

Doug reached back and placed a hand on his son's hip, gently moderating how deeply the boy's cock sunk into his ass. Inch by inch, his son's cock slid into the tight recess of the man's backside. The men took their time, and Sam loved watching his dad's hungry ring slowly devour his younger cock, inch by inch.

Doug arched his back more and more as he slowly got used to his son's girth, stroking his cock slowly as he felt himself filled. To Doug there was nothing like being fucked in this way.

He could never give up women, anymore than he could give up men. To him, they were as delicious.

Giving up one for the other was like only eating half a meal, or only watching half a football game.

He knew, appreciated, and needed, the entire spectrum.

From the night he would roll onto his back and spread his asscheeks for his brother or father, to the long afternoons his mother would beg him to sink his cock into her wet pussy while his brother, sister and father watched - he loved it all.

The pleasant memories were fuel for him, as he once again felt filled by his son's hard cock.

His hands and knees hurt from the rough floor, but the pleasure from his ass was far too great.

His cock had deflated, and was limply dangling and flopping as he took each thrust of his son's hardness.

Sam placed his hands on his father's hip, rocking on his knees, as he watched his own strong length slide in and out each time, all the way in, and almost all the way out.

Sam's balls swung and gently slapped against his father's taint with each thrust.

"Ohh fuck dad, you feel great," Sam grunted.

The younger man saw things in a way similar as his father, but he was not a bottom.

He enjoyed cocks, and even ventured into some gay experiences with some of his friends, but he was still very sure of himself.

He loved feeling like this with his father; the bond they shared, the close masculinity of the act, it was something they silently understood, just the two of them.

Sam pulled his cock from his dad's tight hole, looking down at the gaping ring, before plunging back inside.

Doug gasped, over and over as Sam repeated pulling out again, and again. As his cock left the tight hole, he looked down at his dad's cock and balls, jiggling from his wanting thrusting.

He slowly slid back inside and watched Doug's greedy buttocks swallow his aroused prick once again.

Sam placed one hand on his father's shoulder and the other on his hip, and began to pound his father's ass. He needed a release - the strong masculine release of unloading his balls into a tight hole. He stood over his father, feeling strong, and in control. He loved it.

Doug felt the change in tempo from his son, and straightened up his posture, focusing on his own pleasure. He arched his back a little and let his son's cock hit that spot inside his own ass that made him shudder. He felt it, as the cock went in and out, and he closed his eyes.

He felt the prickling sensation he had felt so often, and reached for his own cock, wrapping his hand around the sturdy piece of meat.

Sam felt his father reach for his own cock, and looked down to enjoy the view of his own cock fucking his Dad. He felt the ripple in his shoulders, and allowed himself to let go. His strokes lengthened and deepened, and finally, he felt his cum spurt into his dad.

Doug felt it, the moment the warm cum spurt inside him. He jacked his cock furiously, and felt his own cum spurt from his cock and onto the dirty floor.

Both the men's brains swam in a fog pleasure, as their cocks gently released what had been building in their balls. Sam kept humping a few time, until his cock slipped from his father's ass.

Doug's cock continued to drip onto the floor as both the men breathed deeply, their chests heaving.

Sam reached down and helped his dad up from the floor. Doug leaned against they work bench, his finger tips touching the firm skin of his son's chest. Sam did the same, then squatted down, taking his father's lip cock in his mouth and gently cleaning the dripping cum with his tongue.

Doug played with his son's hair again, until Sam stood up. The pair wrapped their strong arms around each other, and kissed.

Doug savoured the taste of his own cum on his son's lips, as they took a moment to appreciate the special relationship the father and son shared.

Sam finally broke the kiss.

"That was great dad, just what I needed. We should do that every time I come home from the gym," Sam said, licking his lips.

"You won't hear me complaining" Doug said, finding his boxer shorts on the floor and sliding them up his legs.

"I should get a couch out here or something" Doug said, feeling his knees red and raw from the rough concrete floor.

"Haha, and turn this into a man fucking cave," Sam replied.

Doug smiled, but inside he loved the possibilities.

The two men walked out of the shed and up the back garden. As they entered the kitchen, the girls came home from their shopping trip.

"Success?" Doug asked the girls.

"Yep, we are ready for summer. New bathing suits and all," Abby said, pulling the tantalising string from the bag. Sophie pulled an almost identical one from an accompanying bag and smiled at the men.

It was going to be a fun summer.