Family: The Forbidden Fruit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began wailing out loud at the top of her voice, "Hooolly FUCKING GODDD Yess... ANDYYY... FUCKKING GODDD... SHITTTT... Ohhh FUCKKK Yesss. GOD Yess... YESSS" Maya came so hard her entire body was trembling all over the bed, almost parting away from her son's grasp. Andy pulled out and held himself up back on his knees and watched the effect of his little play on his mom as he licked his lips, tasting her.

Maya's orgasm finally subsided but her thighs continued to quiver as an after effect. Andy placed himself over her and leaned in to give her the taste of her own nectar, letting her know how crazy he really was about her. As he leaned in Maya's cunt continued to seep out the juice from the hardest orgasm she felt and was coating it over Andy's now throbbing cock.

Andy began grinding against her pussy coating the length of his cock with her juice as he leaned in and took her by the nape of her neck and kissed her deep. He felt her lips responding to his kiss and pulled away only to see her gazing up at him. "Did you like that, mom?" he asked smirking wide.

"That was amazing, baby... I don't even know... how..." she began in the shortness of breath, panting hard when she felt her son's cock off her pussy and see him raise higher.

"Then you're gonna LOVE, this." He grinned wide as he positioned his cock head at the entrance of her pussy and shoved it in, all of its length in a single thrust. Maya's lips parted wide to the sudden shock of being so full, so close to her previous orgasm. Andy pulled back and thrust back in her hard, to which he gasped out, "Uhh FUCK MA."

"HOLY FUCKING GODDD!!" Maya gasped out to his sudden invasion as she clenched his big shoulders in her tight grasp. And yet Andy continued to pull back and thrust harder into her.

Maya's hold was beginning to tighten to each of his thrusts and her nails began digging into his flesh. With less than ten big thrusts Maya adjusted herself to the full length of his cock and the rage he was giving it to her in.

Andy looked down at his mother thrashing in pleasure and cursing at the top of her voice, at how good he felt with her eyes clenched shut. But all the confirmation she was yelling had to stop at some point.

Maya flung her eye lids open and smirked grinning wide. She slapped him hard across his face and grunted like an animal, "FUCK ME!"

The sudden change took Andy by surprise. He stopped thrusting for a brief second until she slapped him again demanding a good pounding.

A familiar grin crept upon his face as he began thrusting harder. Maya had her arm around him and was clawing his back marking and claiming him as her own.

"Yeah! That's it! You son of a whore. FUCK ME! FUCK ME GOOOD... Ahhhh YESSS THAT'S IT... FUCK IT... YEAHHHH!!" the words from her lips surprised him and yet turned him on more.

Andy began pounding hard into her just the way she demanded him to, "Yeah baby. Fuck your slutty mother the way she deserves. Fuck that cunt and make me your whore...Uhhhh Yesssss." She yelled at the top of her voice, not caring for if the neighbours heard. And just as she asked for, Andy was ready to give to her good.

"THAT'S IT!!" Andy grunted, pulling out of her pussy and watched her grinning wide as he grabbed her shoulder and flipped her onto her front. He planted another rocking smack in her ass and grabbed hold of her waist, raising it up on her knees. He leaned in pushed his ring finger and the middle finger into her pussy all the way in and pulled it out only take a good taste of her hungry cunt.

He held himself on his knees and smacked her ass once again before he positioned his cock head between her pussy lips. And before he could make his move, she yelled out, "What the fuck are you waiting for? FUCK THAT CUNT!!" she demanded.

Andy clenched the either sides if her waist and pushed himself in her all the way to the hilt once again as he pulled her back against him, with a loud smacking sound echoed into the room as he did, "Ohh fuck yeahhhhhh" Maya gasped out before she pulled herself up on her arms.

Andy began slamming into her hard and quickened the pace as he heard his loving mother curse in her sweet alluring voice, demanding how dirty she wanted it.

Andy was lost heaven for a while until he felt his balls churning. He wanted to make this one count and he reached over and grabbed a chunk of her hair and pulled on her until her back slammed hard against his chest.

He wrapped an arm around her and rested his palm over her breast and squeezed it as he pinched and flicked her nipple. He wrapped the other arm around her waist and began working on her already wet clit greasing all over his cock.

The moment he laid his hand on her clit her Maya lost herself in another big orgasm, she wailed out loud, "OH YEAHHHHHH YES YES YESSS YES YES YESSSSS" as her voice echoed into the room. And as he knew exactly what she's been asking for Andy didn't stop. He began rubbing and flicking her clit as thrashy and hard as he could as he still continued to pound into her. The only thing that masked her yelling and screaming was the thunder, lightning and the pattering of the rain against the window.

Andy was close and Maya felt her second orgasm topped over by another one that followed right after. And just as the third one ended Andy let go of his hold around her and grabbed the either sides of her waist once again, giving her his last thrust as he came pouring into her. Allowing Maya to gain another one, as he came along with him.

Andy collapsed on top of her as she fell face first in his pillow and her lower half of the body still shaking from the numerous orgasms she just experienced.

The happy couple rested that way for a couple of minutes until Andy gained his conscious. He raised his head and mover her hair aside and kissed her soft cheek before rolling off her beautiful, tender body. Finally setting his cock free from chokehold of his mother's hungry pussy.

He didn't realise it but Maya was so spent that she had drifted off to sleep. Andy pulled the sheets over them and leaned into her and laid one last kiss against her pretty face before he laid beside her and drifted off to sleep.

Andy woke up to the window pattering in the wind, he turned around to notice his bed was completely disheveled, he sat back up and tried to wrap his head around it, wondering the whole time if all the event he has a memory of were in fact true, or just a dream. Just as he turned around looking for his boxers, he found the dress and her panty; this was in fact an evidence of his wildest dream to have actually come true.

He walked out of his room and into the hallway, trailing the delicious smell that was probably coming from the kitchen. He leered into the kitchen as he watched her in nothing but his shirt and her white panty, moving about, cooking. Just as he entered, he had knocked aside a spoon catching her attention.

Just as she turned to see him, a shy, yet naughty grin filled her face. He paced up to her, grabbed her by the waist and raised her off her feet and placed her on the cold marble slab and leaned in and taking her lips. Even as he kissed her, he held her in his arms and couldn't believe that THIS alluring woman was his mother. The woman, who gave birth to him, loved him, took care of him and nursed him as a child. And yet she let him fuck her like a whore the night before.

"How's my exceptionally naughty mother doing this morning?" he asked as he smirked leaning in to take her lips for a long passionate kiss.

"Wondering, how her exceptionally horny son's doing this morning." She teased placing her elbows over his shoulder and responding to his kiss.

The happy mother and son held each other and chuckled before Andy buried his head into her neck, kissing, sucking on her flesh, feeling the need to not wanna let go. Maya moaned deep to his touch as a happy smile filled her lips, having a feel of his throbbing shaft nudging against her crotch as they held each other with not an inch of gap between the two.

Maya spread her legs apart and wrapped them around his ass pulling him closer. She leaned back, giving him more room to what he was doing as he let out another deep moan as her eyes flung open. His hands roamed all over her waist and back before resting on her ass as he continued sucking and kissing her neck, slowly grinding against her.

Maya tilted her head giving him more room when she caught the time from the kitchen clock in one of the glass shelves. "Ohh Baby, if we keep at it. We're both gonna be very late for work."

Andy gently brushed his lips off her and moaned, "Mmmm, do we really have to go to work today? I mean, can't we just take the day off, and celebrate US?" he asked as he slipped one of his hands from off her back and placed it on her breast cupping them firm.

Maya needed nothing more than to spend the day in bed, naked with her son. "I wouldn't want anything else but to spend the day with you, my baby boy. But we can't let THIS deviate us from our routine work. And plus, we've got the rest of the week with the house all to ourselves..." And just before she finished, Andy lapped his lips against hers and squeezed himself against her pulled her closer.

Andy felt her legs tighten around his waist as he squeezed his lips against her and kissed her, "Well, I guess you're right. But I'm gonna drop you off at work and pick you up in the evening. Our work hours are long enough to keep us apart. And plus you're leaving next week. I can't even begin to explain how nauseated I get every time I think about you with that boss of yours getting intimate in a foreign country..."

Maya pressed her lips against his and stopped him from talking. Pulling away she gazed deep into his eyes, "Let's just concentrate on what we've got in hand at the moment. The future can take care of itself." She smiled and kissed him, tightening her embrace around him. She slipped her arms and legs off from around him and pushed him by the chest and jumped off the slab turning her back to him. "Now if you will, I'd like to finish cooking before I catch a nice long shower before work." She teased.

Andy smiled and stepped in, and placed both his hands on her waist and whispered, "So, How long is this cooking gonna take before WE jump into the shower?" he remarked, nudging his boner between her ass cheeks.

Maya topped the pot with its lid, turned off the stove and turned just her head around and grabbed the nape of his neck and pulled him closer, to kiss him. Pulling away from the passionate peck, she whispered, "All done, handsome. We better get to the shower soon, I don't wanna be late for work." She teased, arching her back and pushing her ass against his boner.

Andy smiled and stepped back, and spun her around. He clenched her waist tight and lifted her off the floor, as she wrapped her legs around him. Andy held her by her soft ample ass as he walked out the kitchen and headed up the stairs to his room and into bathroom.

Andy walked straight into the shower cubicle as he worked at pulling aside the crotch of her panties. The moment they were in Maya grabbed the shower knob and turned it on, having warm water pour all over them as he pinned her against wall, grinding harder and harder against her bare wet pussy.

The mother and son held each other in their loving heated embrace. Maya tightened her grasp around his shoulder and used her feet to tug on his boxers, slipping them down to his knees. His cock sprung free and smacked hard against her wet sensitive cunt, to which she jumped and giggled and moaned out all at once in the mixture of emotion.

Andy pulled back and positioned himself right and locked his lips to hers and pushed his cock in as deep as it went. He pulled back as they gasped against each other's lips in unison. Maya wrapped her hands around his head and held it like a baby against her bosoms as he moaned gasping as he thrust into her, deeper each time.

Andy was thrusting his entire cock into her to its full length as she squeezed him with the walls of her tight pussy, moaning deep. Maya held her head back and clenched his shoulder as he held her waist and began truly ploughing into her. Andy stopped thrust for a brief moment and kicked off his boxers from around his ankles as he impatiently undid the shirt she was in.

Maya pulled her hands off his shoulder and let the shirt fall onto the wet floor as the two of them once again naked at each other's midst, fucked each other. Maya tightened her legs around his waist and began working her waist at taking more of his cock. Maya didn't know what took over her but she came gushing as he ploughed into her in full length.

Andy watched grinning as she thrashed about, cumming, he held his cock in her in full length and pressed himself against her, squeezing her between the wall and himself. Maya held her son as tight as she could as she quivered through the orgasm.

Andy began ploughing into her hoping to give her another orgasm as he felt his balls churning. He pounded into her harder and harder, and whispered gasping into her ears, "Ma, I'm cumming."

Maya speared out, panting hard, "I wanna taste you, son. Let me suck it." Andy stopped thrusting and took a small step back as she dropped down to her knees immediately. Just as she opened her lips to take him in, she worked its length a couple of time holding it right above her lips, causing Andy to cum all over her pretty face. Shocked at the moment as they both were, Maya instantly cherished having his hot cum all over her face, and Andy held himself up until his knees held him up before he fell down on his knees panting.

A big goop of his cum slid along with the water from her cheek to her lips, which she scooped up with her tongue and swallowed. "Mmmmm You taste good son, better than anyone I've tasted. EVER!!" She exclaimed, panting as she looked over at him.

Andy chuckled lightly as he continued panting, "I didn't know women liked doing that." Andy remarked smirking wide.

"Doing what?" Maya asked facing up at the shower nozzle, as the water directly hit her face cleaning off of his cum.

"Taking cum on the face." He said pointing and waving his finger at her cheeks with a smile as she turned to look at her wet naked son, spent from fucking her.

"Well I don't know about other women, but I like it, every now and then, when the guy knows how to treat me right." She winked.

"I'm glad to know I was doing the right things around you then." He chuckled and winked back.

"Of course you did. I raised you, didn't I?" she winked at him again as she leaned in and placed her lips over his and reached over at his cock giving it a gentle tug.

Andy smiled as he kissed her back. Maya pulled back from his lips and spoke, "I'm gonna miss the both of you while I'm away today, son." She said as she squeezed his cock and pouted her lips looking at him.

"I know ma. I'm gonna miss you and every inch of you too." He said eyeing her breasts heaving as she breathed.

"Oh well in that case. I've got a gift for you." She winked as she pulled herself up onto her feet. "Don't ask me what it is yet. I'll give it to you once we're ready to leave." She said as she shook her head facing the shower nozzle and turning back to look at him, "How about you help me clean up, first." She said as she nudged her knee against his shoulder playfully and turning back to face the shower.

Andy smirked grinning and smacked her ass and grabbed her legs and pulled himself up. The mother and son fooled around and helped each other take a bath, and finally left the bathroom an hour later.

Maya stood naked by the full glass balcony door in her bedroom holding a towel, drying her hair as Andy watched the sunlight caress over her body as she sat smiling gloriously at how his life has changed.

Maya rolled the towel into a ball and threw it at Andy's face as she saw him gawking mesmeric at her. "Go get dressed, we're gonna be late."

"Ma!?" he called out to her, completely oblivious to what she said.

She turned around to face the wall. The entire wall was one giant mirror which she used looking through at him behind her as he gawked at her ample bouncy, wiggly ass. She teasingly gave it a smack asking, "What?"

"Have you ever taken it in the ass?" he blurted out completely oblivious of how inappropriate he sounded. Maya on the other hand burst out laughing.

She walked towards the door, "Why do you wanna know?" she asked as she left the room.

Andy followed her like a puppy as the both of them entered his room. "I'm just curious. I've never been as addicted to someone as much as I am with you. And I really am just very curious. I didn't even think it was something even remotely possible. And also that I'm really really curious." He chuckled as he finished, watching her tip and stretch out, picking his clothes.

Maya with her back to him smiled blushing, discretely to his words as she grabbed a good pair of his clothes and walked out without saying a word. Andy followed her back to her room. She tossed his clothes over her bed and went back to facing the mirror and doing her hair as Andy walked up behind her and stood expecting an answer.

"Well, being completely honest. I have to say I'm not an anal virgin." She turned around and pulled his towel off his waist, letting it fall to the floor. "An old college roommate got me hooked to a butt plug. And this was before I met your dad." She pushed him back as he took a couple of steps back and fell on his ass on the bed. "Ever since that night I've never left my room without a butt plug up my ass..."

Andy's cock was beginning to stir back to life as he heard every single one of her words and watched her nearing him, "...And spent the nights letting her use her strap on, on me."

"Oh my. 'SHE?' Your roommate was a woman?" he asked with his eyebrows raised, shocked out of his mind to have found out that his mother was into women as well.

"No, she was just a girl back then, now she's a woman." She joked teasingly as she tilted her head, holding her waist in her hand as she stopped.

Andy leaned back and spread his legs apart and watched her as she neared him, "We were pretty secret in our ways and neither of our boyfriends and girlfriends new about us. Which made our relationship all the more that special.

"Umm, boyfriends and girlfriends?" Andy asked wondering if his suspicions were true.

"Ughh, YES. I dated both guys and girls back then, and also yes I dated multiple number of them at once. Now will you let me finish?" she asked only inches away from him as she stood trailing her finger over his chest and stood slightly tilted, holding her hip in her hand.

Andy nodded not saying another word as he smiled and looked on as she continued, "For almost a year she was the only one who knew how addicted I was of being stuffed in the ass and the only one who I did it with. Until I met a guy." She said as she pulled her hand off his chest and held her breast, cupping and squeezing it gently. "Every time we found ourselves alone, his hands always found my ass. And every time we were in bed he always fingered me there."

Andy's cock was as hard as a rock and was throbbing beyond control. Maya raised her middle finger up to her lips and licked it and sucked it out. She brought the finger to Andy's open lips. Andy reached out with his finger and placed it over her inner thigh and let it roam free to the open V gap between her thighs until he finally touched her wet lips. "My GOD she's so wet." Andy thought.

"Mmmmm, both of us were pretty hesitant to ask or talk about it. Until once when we were fooling around in our room one night, I accidently blurted out, 'I want that big fat cock up in there.' And that was when everything changed." Maya began panting as Andy increased the pace working his finger through her wet pussy lips.