Family: The Forbidden Fruit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh, huhhhh, having a dildo or a strap on with a woman was great, but it waahhhhuh was nothing compared to how wild a guy could ffuuhhhuh fuck with his tool. I was so addicted to him fucking my ass I was in hhhhhhuh his total control and let hhhhhhuh him do anything, anywhere hhhhhhuh he wanted." Maya was beginning to sweat, she laid her hand on Andy's shoulder and clenched it tight as he worked his finger.

"We dated for three more months and the entire time he's fffuuhhhuh fucked me only in the aaaahhhuh ass." Andy had his thumb over her clit and was flicking it from side to side as he fingered her deeper and was working is faster than before.

"Even when I started dating other guys and girls, every time we fffhhhhuh found ourselves alone, we used to sneak away ssshhhuh somewhere alone and he'd have his way with my ass. Neither of us talked or said a word while we were at it. It was during this tttuuhhhuh time when I met your dad and fell for him right away. And in a couple of months of that relationship, I never met hhhhhhuh him nor even when I did, we never found each other alone or able to sneak away from the people around usssssssss." Maya's pussy clenched his finger and she came hard on her son's finger with the memory of her lost lover.

Maya held herself up holding Andy's shoulder as her knees went weak, "My entire relationship with your dad, I didn't continue the affair with him. And after we graduated, I lost him forever." Andy sat up straight and wrapped his arm around her thighs. He leaned in and planted a warm kiss above her clit and looked up at her like a baby as he trailed his hands to her ass cheeks. "And no one's had my ass since. And neither did I try. I missed him all that much. Until now." She said holding his face against her belly and gazing deep into his eyes.

Andy smiled and squeezed his finger through her ass cheek and worked his finger around the hole. "We'll take our time, mom." He smiled as he pulled himself up and wrapped his arm around her pulling her in for a long passionate kiss. He pulled away smiling, and headed to her wardrobe. He came out with a slick short skirt suit, "You better get dressed we don't wanna be late." He winked and got to dressing each other.

The happy mother and son, dressed together and headed down stairs. They had their breakfast in peace for the first time since Madhan left. Right before they left the house, Andy stopped her by the door and grabbed her and kissed her passionately. Pulling away Maya, looked at him in a daze, with a smile on her face, "Ohh my."

Andy looked at her and smiled back, "That's odd, you're not wearing any lipstick." He said as she slipped off his grasp and headed to his car, turning back and winking at him before she jumped in.

Andy followed her and pulled off into the neighbourhood, heading out. "Ok. Just listen, I've never done this, in a long time. The last time I did this was when I was back in college. Even thinking about it brings me a certain sense of nostalgia." Andy looked at her, wondering what she meant.

"Andy this is your gift." She said nothing more after and pulled herself on her knees on the seat and leaned over and unzipped his pants. Andy was shocked at her sudden move and almost ran into a lamp post. He set his seat back giving her more room and tried to relax. She pulled out his limp pre-cum leaking cock and wrapped her lips around it.

The warmth of her lips around his cock in an open place, threw him off the edge. She wrapped her lips around it close and sucked the pre-cum off clean and played with the head with her tongue in her mouth. She pulled it out, and watched the little thing throb and grow, up close. She placed her hand on his seat for balance and the other over his knees and took the whole thing into her mouth and moaned deep as she felt him grow. She let it grow until the head hit the back of her throat and pulled it out with her lips wrapped tight around his cock. She pulled head out with a pop and leaned back in and began licking the length of the throbbing thing.

Andy was losing his mind the way she was working her mouth on him. She's not even touched it with her hand since she pulled it out. The way he's been making her orgasm, Maya had completely forgotten how much she loved sucking cock until now. And was slowly wrapping her head around how magnificent his cock was. She licked it clean as she moved her head about and found the cock head with her lips once again.

She opened wide and let it sink in deep into her as she pulled out with her lips wrapped tight around the length until only the head was in. She open up again and went down taking the cock back in once again, and deeper each time. She continued to do so until she was able to take all of the cock in her mouth till the base of it. Andy was shocked that she was capable of taking it all in. No one's ever done it until now.

More than Andy, Maya was shocked at it herself, she didn't think she was capable of taking it all in. The only other guy who was as endowed as he was, was her husband, Madhan. And she wasn't able to do it the last time she sucked him off. Which apparently was a year ago. Both of them were getting so much of it from work and other places, neither of them cared anymore, and were too busy to talk about it too.

Andy had just pulled into the highway and he felt his balls churning, she began bobbing her head harder and faster on and off his cock, driving him off his seat. Andy yelled out, "Ma, I'm cumming." Maya began bobbing her head on and off until she felt the first of his cum hit the back of her throat. She wrapped her lips around the head and let it fill her mouth. She held him still until she felt his cock soften and his cock throbbing.

With the head of his cock still in her mouth she swallowed it clean and slid back down to the base of the half limp cock and sucked back up, taking the last of his cum. She swallowed it and moaned deep against his cock.

Andy rested his hand on her back blurted out, "GODDD, FUCK MA, that was amazing." And as he turned to his side he saw a bunch of college kids in the car next to his looking over at him as they cheered on. The entire time Andy wondered how they'd react if they knew that it was his mom.

Maya continued to moan hard until against his cock until it went completely limp. She pulled herself up and sat back, "So, how was that?" she asked as she turned to see him, when she noticed the other car full of college kids gawking at her. Maya teasingly blew a kiss and waved at them.

Andy noticed her waving and blowing a kiss at the other car when one of the kids pulled out his phone. Andy kicked in the accelerator and drove straight into the city completely overwhelmed and speechless from her gift. He's never had something like this done before, ever.

Maya cleared her throat and waved her hand at his face, "Helloooo. Earth to Andy." She laughed.

"Umm, yeah." He answered as he turned to face her, smiling and blushing a little, for reasons he didn't even know why.

"So, how was it? Did you like it?" she asked him again leering at with her eyebrows raised like a curious teenager.

Andy pulled up in front of her office and turned to her, "That was the most amazing thing ever, mom. I literally have no words to describe how I feel at the moment." He smiled.

Maya pulled out her lipstick from her bag and pulled down the passenger seat mirror, she put on the lipstick and was unable wipe off the grin of her face, beaming with pride.

Maya smiled back at him and leaned in taking his lips for a passionate yet brief kiss. "Don't forget to pick me up in the evening" She teased as she winked and got out of the car.

Andy watched as she slammed the door shut and walked away. Andy gawked at how she swayed her hips and ass, watching each of her ass cheeks bounce to every step she took in those heels. Andy sat back and looked on completely mesmerized by her beauty until she completely disappeared from sight.

Once she was completely out of sight, Andy started the engine and pulled off, grinning and wondering how the rest of the week is gonna turn out to be.