Family: The Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment she felt his cock against her hand, she felt another tingling sensation against her clit as she felt more of her juice deep out of her pussy. Maya had completely lost sense of her husband's presence, she placed hand around his shaft and began working on it.

Her strokes were slow as she looked at him in the eyes grinning lustily. Just as she was about to finish her 5th stroke, she sensed her husband getting up. She pulled out, and turned to the TV. Madhan flicked his phone over the coffee table and turned to his wife, "Hey, it's getting pretty late... How about we get to dinner..."

  • "Umm yeah sure..." Maya affirmed as she pulled herself up of the couch and headed into the kitchen.

  • "Lemme help you." Madhan smiled and followed his loving wife.

Andy pulled himself up and immediately pulled his pants up and buttoned it up before his father came out again to set the table. Andy then went upstairs to his rooms and changed from his work clothes and came back out in a pair of boxers and an old T-shirt. Both the mother and son tortured themselves for the next twenty minutes as Madhan sat beside them at the table.

After a quite dinner, as always Madhan picked up his phone and resumed texting as he sat back in the couch taking occasional glances at the TV. Andy saw his dad busy with the phone and offered to help clear the table. He grabbed a couple of plated and followed his mother into the kitchen. Maya placed the dishes in the sink and felt her son against her back as he leaned in squeezing her against the sink as the bulge in his boxers probed against her pouring butt. Andy placed his hands on her waist and wrapped it around, pulling her against him. She wiggled her ass and whispered, "The table is still not clear yet..."

Both Andy and Maya continued to clear the table as they took long breaks between each drop in the kitchen groping each other. Just as they were finishing up, Maya noticed her husband on the sofa with his laptop open and busy leering into the screen. Andy came out from the kitchen to see his dad on the couch with his computer on his lap and his mom giving him a glorious view of her perfectly shaped ass as she bent over, reaching for a glass. Andy couldn't stop himself from acting on it. He reached over to his mom and stood perfectly behind her and leaned over her placing his hard on perfectly between her butt cheeks. He leaned over her and picked up the glass as he gave his mother a gentle dry thrust against her ass as his other hand squeezed her waist. He held himself in that position as he as he averted his vision to his dad and noticed he was still ogling at the screen, completely oblivious of what's happening in front of him.

Andy pulled himself off her back and trailed his hand from her tiny waist to her ample butt and gave it a quick squeeze before he left to the kitchen. Maya completely startled by her son's actions and turned on being her expectations grabbed the other glass and headed to the kitchen door.

Maya placed the glass on the counter and turned around to her son and grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss as her hand slipped into his boxers. She held him there, kissing him and stroking his cock as she felt her pussy dampening her panty. Andy's hands wrapped itself around her waist and lifted her off the floor. Maya's immediately wrapped her legs around her son's waist as he spun about until her back hit the fridge door. He dry humped his mother as she was furiously devouring his lips. His hands slipped from her waist to her ass, just as they heard Madhan shut his laptop. The moment they heard Madhan push the coffee table aside, Andy whispered, "Fuck...!!!" into his mother's ears in frustration as he pulled away from against the fridge, letting her off him.

Maya stumbled upon her legs and stood up looking over at the door as her husband appeared, "Maya, I'm of to bed..." He then turned to his son who was now by the sink again, "Good night, son..." and left. The moment his dad disappeared from sight, Andy walked over to Maya and raised his hand and caressed her cheek as he gently trailed his hand down to her neck and leaned in for yet another passionate kiss. "He's gonna wanna do it isn't he."

  • "I'm sorry, baby" she said wrapping her arm around his head planting gentle pecks of kisses.

  • "I so wanna have you right now, I wanna show you how much I want you, how much you mean me. Now" he said in between the kisses.

  • She pulled away from his lips and gently wrapped her hand around his cock and rubbed it over his pants. "I'm gonna make it up to you. And when I do, you're gonna be glad we're parting ways now."

Before he could even say anything, she leaned in and planted another kiss, wrapping her arm around his neck and crushing herself against him. As she did she was immediately thrown into having the memory of first kissing her husband. When she pulled away she felt a little guilty about it. Her relationship with her boss and the others were mainly physical, there was no emotional drama to it. But now she truly felt like she was taking a step away from her husband. Constantly thinking it over, she headed to the bedroom. Madhan was still in the bathroom when she went over. She laid on her side if the bed thinking things over. The guilt was taking over her. She didn't want to do it anymore. She clenched her eyes shut hoping to act asleep when her husband shows up.

Andy made it over to his bed room and reminisced the night at the party. And every minute with her hours ago. He could bare thinking that she was in her room with his dad fucking at that very moment. It was his dad, but it was really hard for him to think that she was with someone else but him. The more he thought about it the more he was reminded about her trip to Europe. She'd be away for over a week, and she'd be fucking her boss the entire time. He slowly fell asleep as he continued to think of his situation.

Maya woke up the next morning to realise that she had actually fallen asleep before her husband came back from the bathroom the previous night. And was a bit relieved that she didn't do it. She leaned over and placed a kiss in her husband's forehead as she did every morning for the last twenty five years and headed off to the shower. As she stripped herself off the negligee and her underwear, she was reminded why she wore them the previous evening. She felt herself get a little moist between her legs. She turned on the shower and pulled the shower nozzle and worked it against her clit as she fingered herself with the other hand, giving herself a gentle release.

Andy woke up to the usual morning hard on. He brushed his teeth and headed downstairs. As he grabbed the paper he heard someone coming down the stairs. When he turned around and shut the door Maya stood at the bottom of the stairs in a formal shirt with the arms folded over to her elbow and her skirt that ended a couple of inches above her knees. She stood there looking at her son with her breasts heaving as she was beginning to pant.

Andy paced over to her as Maya did towards him. Within seconds both of them found their arms around each other. Andy slipped his hand behind his mother's ass and squeezed on it, as he pulled on her against him, pressing his raging hard on against her pelvis. She broke away from the kiss and let out a deep gasping moan. Maya knew that it would be best if she would stop it before her husband came over and caught his wife inappropriately making out with their son. She pulled away from him and entered the kitchen and placed her hands over the counter and leaned over to catch her breath. There was no stopping Andy. He caught his breath and paced over to her and positioned himself right behind her. He jammed his crotch against her ass, giving her yet another sense of what she's missing. He slipped his hand around her waist and grabbed her breasts as he leaned forward and kissed her neck. Every single one of his actions was getting Maya an inch closer to giving in to the temptation. She pouted her ass back at him as she began grinding back before she stopped and turned around to push him away and headed back over to the living room. Her pussy was beginning to tingle, she leaned back against the sofa and looked over at the kitchen as her son came into view. She looked at him as a naughty grin crept into her lips. She leaned back and sat back on one of the arms of the sofa and spread her legs. Her skirt was beginning to ride up her waist. Her pantie came into view and she continued to grin at her son as she reached down with her hand and touched her pussy over her thin nylons panty. Andy's eyes were transfixed into his mother's crotch when he was startled by the sound of his dad's bedroom door open and shut.

Andy mouthed the word, "Fuck..." in frustration as he watched Maya straighten herself up and head over to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for the three of them. Maya placed the plates in the table as Madhan came downstairs and sat right opposite to his son. Maya placed herself right next to her son. As they began digging into the plate, Maya positioned herself closer to her son and raised leg over and placed it in her son's knee. Andy was startled by his mother's bold move. Andy cautiously moved back in his seat and placed his hand over her thigh as caresses it as he slipped it higher and higher towards her crotch. Maya felt her sons hand in her thigh as it worked its way towards her pussy with her husband during right in front of her oblivious of her actions. Something about this situation that got her wet twice as fast. She felt him rub against her clit over the nylon panties as she watched her husband eat as he constantly texted on his phone.

This continued for a while before Madhan finished his breakfast and took headed off to with Maya. As they drove off in each other's cars Andy shook himself off from the trance his mother left him in and headed off to get ready for work himself.

Andy was a freshly appointed intern in the company, he was barely able to concentrate on the work. His head was filled with the images of his mother. Just as he sat leering into the screen, his phone buzzed. He picked it up to see a text from his mother. He swiped to unlock and checked it out. It was picture of his mom standing in the bathroom of her office, with the first couple of buttons off and her skirt half way up her thighs. She knew him too well. She didn't want to completely reveal herself to him. And yet she still wanted to give him something to think about. Andy knew he couldn't hold himself back, he decided to take it to the bathroom and jerk off. Just as he pulled himself off the seat, his phone buzzed once again. It was another text from her instructing him not to jerk off or do anything until they meet up in the evening. Apparently she had some kind of a surprise for him.

Later that evening as he drove back home, he called his mom hoping she would excuse herself from her work and talk dirty to him until he reached home. But the moment she picked up the phone she heard both hers and his father's voice in the back.

  • "Hey hun... Where are you..?

  • I'm in the car mom, where are you..?

  • I'm at home with your dad.

  • What are you doing home so early, and what's Dad doing home at this time of the hour.

  • Why dontcha get home and we'll get to it.

  • Alright

  • See ya soon, hun.

Andy pulled over in front of his house and noticed both his parents' cases of front. He headed in the door and saw a huge bag packed up and the voices of his dad and mom coming from down the stairs. His thoughts began racing, he began wondering if it was his mom's bags, making an early start on the trip a week in advance.

Maya and Madhan came downstairs to their son and Madhan spoke, "Hey, you're home... Get dressed." he said placing the truffle bag on the couch.

  • Andy was puzzled, "What? Where?"

  • "I'm leaving the city for a couple of days on work. I'd be back sometime by the time your sister gets back. I'll try to catch a flight with her if possible." He laughed as he slammed back onto the couch beside Maya.

Andy was beaming with excitement, he couldn't seem to control the excitement, there was an uncontrollable grin on his face as he realised that he was finally going to spend the week with his mom. He saw her looking over at him with a naughty grin on her face as well, as his dad was pre occupied with his phone. She sat in a navy blue sundress with a bunch of tiny prints of flowers all over it. The dark navy blue dress gently caressing her tan toned skin, Andy found it difficult to break his eyes off of her. Maya straight, she placed her hand over her thighs, caressing it as she straightened it over to the hem and lifted it up raising her leg over the other, but only to give her son the glorious view of her fleshy thighs and a tiny little peek at her crimson red pantie wrapped over the forbidden fruit.

Andy glanced at his dad being completely engrossed into his phone and turned to look back at his mom grinning, he winked before he turned and headed upstairs. The moment he entered his room he stripped himself off in a hurry and flicked his clothes off over the bed as he rushed into the bathroom. He took a quick shower, and wore an old casual T-shirt, and a pair of his old jeans and kicked on a pair of his shoes before heading down. He noticed his dad on the couch and engrossed in his phone as usual, and his mom in the kitchen as he held a glass of juice in her hand. Andy ignored his dad and headed over to the kitchen and brushed up behind her placing his hands over her waist. Even if Madhan looked up at them he couldn't possible make out how close he was standing behind her. He brushed his fingers over the soft material of the dress as he trailed his finger over down her waist and pulled on her pouty ass against his crotch.

They craved each other so bad. Just then, Madhan stood up and spoke out, "Alright guys, its time." he said looking over at his bags checking if they were all downstairs. Andy and Maya were alarmed and Andy stepped back. Madhan picked up his truffle bag and looked over at his wife and son walking towards him, "Why dontcha guys help me with those bags he said pointing towards his office briefcase and the trolley bag as he headed.

Just as he walked out the door, Maya turned to her son only to be grabbed on by him and indulge into a passionate yet lustful kiss. She placed her hand at the back of his neck and kissed him back. She moaned a comforting moan against his lips before she placed her hand over his chest and broke the kiss. She looked up into his wanting eyes as she spoke, to what was the most sexiest voice he's ever heard his mom, "What's the hurry, SON." The way she stressed on 'Son' just made him want her more. He tightened the grip around her waist and trailed the other hand over to her ample butt and caressed it over skimpy cotton material of her dress. Surprisingly he wasn't able to feel her panty. He grinned looking down at her, "Oh MY, is that a thong you got under there?" He asked with both his eyebrows raised. She grinned wide and winked as she pulled herself on her toes and planted another kiss on his lips, gently pulling on his lower lips as he did.

Madhan honked from outside, Andy unwrapped his hand off Maya in the sudden alarming sound as they both laughed at it before they grabbed the bags and headed out. Maya sat up in from with her husband as Andy sat back leaning against his dad's truffle bag and looked out the window.

Once they were at the airport, they said their formal good byes before watching Madhan walk past through the gate. They stood by waited until the plane took off. Once it did, the lusting couple let out a deep satisfactory sigh before they looked onto each other and burst laughing.

Andy held her hand in his and looked in her eyes and inched closer, "So, what does 'Mommy' want to do tonight? Now that she's going to be spending the night all alone with her son." He said grinning.

She held her hand in his and raised it up to her chest and looked squeezed it, "Mommy wants to be fucked hard by her son's big hard cock" she whispered, "IF he's willing." she said batting her eyes flirty and pushed his hand off against his chest and walked away laughing.

Andy couldn't help keep his eyes off of her swaying ass as she walked past all the people, she was making quite some heads turn. Right before they reached the exit she stopped and waited up for Andy to catch up to her and held a waist in her hand as pouted out the other asking him for some cash for the wending machine. Andy was puzzled, "Wending machine? Really?" he asked looking over at the people checking her out. He noticed his Maya looking over behind him and winking at someone, Andy looked over his shoulder and saw a woman in her late 20's in a dress similar to that of his mom's. The woman pulled her wayfarers a little high and winked back at her. Andy pulled out some cash and Maya grabbed it off his hand like a 19 year old and walked over to the wending machine as he swayed her cute pouty little butt. She had lot more eyes on her as she bent over to pick up her choice, giving the people a view of her gorgeous ass and her red panty clad pussy peeking from between them.

To Andy's surprise the woman she winked at before, came over to the wending machine and ended up chatting. Andy was a bit surprised and was growing more tense by the second, as he mumbled seated on the waiting seats, "GOD, she sure knows how to tease a guy."

Andy felt phone buzz for a second, it was his sister asking how things were at home and informing him that she'd be a bit late than planned. He tried his best to focus on replying to the texts as his head was more focused on visualizing his mother wailing his name on his bed. By the time Andy was done texting he looked up to see his mom not by the wending machine or the woman with her. He looked out the exit and caught her looking at him through the door. He rushed himself off the seat and out the door as he followed her over to their car.

Andy caught up to her just as she reached their car, he grabbed her by the waist and pinned her front against the passenger door as he placed himself behind her grinding up against her ass as he whispered, "Who was that woman?"

  • "Someone who's none of your concern at the moment..." she said pushed him back by her shoulder and turning around to shove her hand down his jeans pocket to pick out the car keys. She beeped it open and got into the passenger seat as she pulled her dress a little higher, "Your only concern is what I'm going to do with you when we get home." She said as winking at him before she shut the door.

Andy let out a deep groaning sigh as he rushed over to the driver seat with a massive grin on his face. The moment he was in, Maya grabbed his hand and placed it over her thigh as he leaned in and kissed him as he started the engine.

Andy made his way through the mild evening traffic as they headed home, neither of them talked the entire drive over. Andy had his hand up her thigh and the mild moaning sound of his mother filled in the car as he drove was all either of them needed. The moment they reached their vicinity, she slapped his arm off of her. Andy grew a little pissed, he reached out with his hand again and she slapped it off again looking at him with a serious face. He pulled over at their drive way he got out and walked over to the door. Andy pulled himself out and paced over to her before she got the door open. He grabbed her by the waist and wrapped his hands around her waist and helped her with the door as his hand held her waist, holding her against him as he felt a deep moaning gasp escape her lips.