Family: The Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment the door was open she yet again slapped his hands off her waist and rushed in. Andy walked in behind her and grabbed her by the hand and turned her around and kissed her holding her up against the door. She dug her nails through his t-shirt as he darted his tongue into her mouth only to have her force hers though his. He grabbed her waist and held her squeezed between him and the wall as he raised her off her feet.

The moment she was off her feet, she held her legs spread on the either sides of his waist as he began forcefully grinding himself against her. He slapped her thighs as she gasped into his mouth as they hungrily devoured each other.

Maya wrapped her arms around his neck as she squeezed breast against his chest as she felt his hands roam her thighs, heading up.

Both the mother and son held each other in the lusting embrace as they groaned and moaned against each other. Maya held her shoulder against the wall and unwrapped her arms from around his neck and placed it over his shoulder and pushed him away, bringing herself back on her feet.

She began unbuckling his belt as she continued to peck on his lips hungrily. Andy was completely lost, his hands were all over her waist and back unzipping her dress. She held the waist of his pants in her hands as she paused and pulled away from the kiss and looked up at him breathing hard and gasping for breath.

  • "Mom! What is it?" he asked looking down into her big beautiful eyes, gasping for his breath, wondering why she stopped.

  • "Can't we wait until later, I want this to be special..." she said looking up into his lusting eyes.

  • His face began showing disappointing sign as he looked down at her in shock, "What.... Really?"

Just as she saw her sons face all curl up, her finger tucked deeper down his pants and felt the first raw touch of his manhood. The very touch of it got her heart racing. She kept hearing the voice in her head go, "That's your sons cock..." over and over again like an alarm.

Andy wanted this to be special as well, but he was in no position to stop. The moment he felt he finger touch the side of his shaft he head almost blew. His head began beaming like an alarm, "Your mom's got your cock and she wants to fuck you! Your MOM'S got your cock and she wants to FUCK you! YOUR MOM'S GOT YOUR COCK AND SHE WANTS TO FUCK YOU!! "

Maya couldn't help herself and grabbed hold of his length still looking up at him. She knew there was no turning around right now. She used the other hand to tug off his pants and underwear down a little further down and gasped out, "Uhhh!!! FUCK IT!!!" and grabbed her sons t-shirt in her hand and pulled on him against her hungry lips.

Andy didn't need anything more to be said, he pulled away and gasped, "You're such a fucking tease, ma." and held her waist as they both began stumbling around the floor over to the living room.

Andy felt the sofa at the back of his knees and fell back. She was now on top of him hungrily devouring her son's lips as he groped her ass. He slapped her ass one after another, going harder each time, He then placed his fingers up the waist of the thong and began pulling on them.

The moment she felt thong tighten up against her soaking wet pussy, she stopped kissing him and cooed against his hungry mouth as he grinned up at her. Andy grabbed hold of her waist and slammed her down on the sofa to his left and spread her legs eagle as he shrieked out to his sudden move. She laid back and began panting heavy as she felt her sons hands roam freely all over her thighs and pull on that tiny wet thong. The thong left a wet trail as he pulled it off her legs and took his first up-close view of his mother naked pussy, all wet and hungry for him and only him.

Andy spotted the last of the trail on her left calf, he placed his lips over her glistening flesh and kissed it sucked on her wetness as he kissed and licked his way over to her greasing pussy. The first taste of her love potion was driving him crazy, he clenched the flesh of her thighs in his fist as he trailed his way over to her pussy with his kisses.

Maya was losing herself as he inched closer and closer to her pussy. Andy made it over and looked an up-close look and leaned in and took and massive lick of her wet glistening pussy in the dimly lit living room. Maya wailed out his named, "Ohhhh ANDY!!!" As she arched her back to the first touch of his lips. The moment he heard his mother call his name out Andy lost his senses and locked his lips around her wet pussy and began hungrily devouring it.

Maya continued to thrash about to her son's intimate kiss and grabbed the arm of the couch above her head in her fist and grabbed and pulled his t-shirt by his shoulder with the other. She had her legs spread eagle and his arm around her left thigh clenching tight as her right leg rested on the back of the sofa. Maya continued to wail out his name as she couldn't hold it any more, she began forcefully pulling on t-shirt hard.

Andy felt his mother pull on him, he pulled away from her pussy and looked up at her looking down at him. He gave it one last lick and crawled up to her meeting her pull on his t-shirt, as he began kicked his pants down his knees.

The moment Andy found her face she grabbed him and kissed him hungrily, tasting herself on him. Andy's throbbing cock had found itself to the wet entrance of her wet hungry cunt. He looked down into his mother's big beautiful eyes, there was no turning back, he was unable to explain what he felt the moment he looked down on his mother's face as she looking up at him hungrily.

Maya wrapped her hand around his back from under his arm and looked up into his eyes at the man she felt proud raising. She knew there was no turning back now, and neither did she want to. She looked up at his hungry eyes as she whispered in the most loving way imaginable, "Fuck me, son!! Show me how much my boy really loves his mother!!"

Andy smiled and leaned in to take her lips and let his cock head sink into her pussy. Maya clenched the back of his neck and the other clenching his shirt on his lower back. Maya gasped as she felt the length of his cock stretch walls of her pussy in a way she never felt before.

Andy pushed himself to the very point it felt maximum and pulled back only to push himself back into her deeper. He pulled away from her lips and looked down at his mother, her eyes clenched tight and her jaws parted and gasping and moaning to his thrusts. Maya opened her eyes to her son looking down at her loving her in a way she never imagined. She gasped out a little loud to his hard thrust and shut her eyes as a smile crept upon her lips as the words escaped her lips, "Oh FUCK YEAH!!!" encouraging her son to pound harder.

Andy began panting hard as he fucked her harder and harder with each thrust. He leaned in and began pecking her lips as he began kicking his pants off his. As he did, Maya began thrusting her waist up to me his pounding. Andy lost his grip on the couch he had by her shoulder and the lusting couple rolled off the couch and fell to the floor. Andy fell slamming his back on the soft carpeted floor as they burst laughing to it. With her son's cock still throbbing in her wet juicing pussy, Maya kissed his lips and pulled herself up straight as he began trailing his hands over her thighs raising her dress up. Maya took the hint and grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up off her head.

Andy watched his mother, completely mesmerized in her beauty as she pulled her dress over her head and her shoulder length hair fell back down. Maya filled with the lust grabbed her son's hands off her waist and raised it up over her to her lips and sucked on his fingers.

Andy laid back and let out a deep sigh to the warm enclosure of his fingers around Maya's warm wet lips. Maya began slowly working her waist front and back with her shoulders held still as sucked and licked on her son's fingers before she pulled them out to place them over her heaving breasts. Maya continued to ride him as he played with her engorged tits.

Maya continued to ride him as she increased the pace, as Andy trailed his hands off her breasts and over to her tiny waist. He gripped his hands on the either sides of her waist and worked her. But Maya had other plans, she slapped his hands off her waist and placed both her hands over his chest and balanced her waist and began raising her waist and falling back on him, fucking him harder.

Andy raised his hands over his head and held his forehead as he couldn't have dreamt what this felt like in his wildest dreams. He pulled his hands off his head and looked on as she lustfully grinned at him raising on and off, with her knees firmly planted on the carpet.

Andy grabbed both her wrists and raised it over his head, having Maya fall breast first against his chest. She shrieked and then fell and smirked at him, only to have her son take control. Andy rolled her onto her back and pulled off his t-shirt off his head and looked down at his mother with nothing more than mere lust in his eyes. He continued to pound away harder and harder as he increased the pace. Maya began wailing 'Yes' to each of his pounding as she felt herself closing a climax. The lusting couple yelled out in unison, "I'm cumming!!" as Andy gave her his last thrust, shoving his cock all the way to the hilt.

Andy fell over her as Maya's thighs continued to quiver in the most intense orgasm she has ever experienced.

Once the orgasm subsided the satisfied couple laid on the floor, coated in their sweat as they cherished the sweet taste of the forbidden fruit, Andy pulled himself up onto his elbows and looked at his satisfied mother in the eyes and planted a peck on her lips before he pulled himself off her. Andy looked on as she laid on the grey carpet, with her hair dishevelled all over it and her legs crossed as her breasts heaving as she grasped her breath.

Andy grabbed his pants from off the arm of the couch when Maya rushed up and shoved him onto the sofa and leaned in to take his limp cock cover with both their love juices. The very second he felt her lips over it he felt his balls churn and cock beginning to wake up. Andy gasped out in shock, "Wow, wow...."

Maya licked his cock clean and pulled herself up onto her feet. She licked grabbed a touch of her wet pussy with her finger and raised it over her and licked her lips, "I'm heading in for a quick shower, wanna join me?" she asked as she grabbed her dress and her wet tiny panty and swayed her cute bouncy lil butt and headed towards the stairs. Andy pulled himself up off the sofa and grabbed a bottle of water he left there that morning and paced over, catching up to her and planted a rocking smack on his mother's ass before he answered, "I would have anyways..." he chuckled as she giggled to his answer and headed up. Maya tossed her dress and panty into her son's room as he turned around and kissed him yet again. Andy held her like a feather in his hands as she pulled away and led him into the bathroom. The happy couple headed into the bathroom with a wide smirking grin on their faces as they shut the bathroom door behind them.