All Comments on 'Family Togetherness'

by tedsgirl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Wrong catagory

I didn't put it in the Male Gay catagory because the Mom was involved.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 6 years ago
To tedsgirl, regarding "...because Mom was involved."

So what you're claiming is that this story is "Gay AND...", which can STILL go into the homosexual category. Submit any story you want, but do readers the courtesy of properly tagging the story. All it takes is a sentence at the beginning to divulge that the story contains some homosexuality, for those who don't care to read about it.

It's not that difficult to do. The fact that you didn't bother to seems to speak of a personal agenda. Are you actually TRYING to offend readers? (That sort of thing has been known to happen here.)

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 6 years agoAuthor
To tedsgirl reguarding...because Mom was involved.

I did not think this was about Gay Men, bi-sexual men yes but not Gay men. Next time I will describe it better.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 6 years ago
@SomethingInTheWaySheMoves.... Well said!

It's more in your face akin to "We're here, we're queer, get used to it." Perhaps a pathetic attempt to normalize something that really isn't normal.

Now, I don't care if folks decide to pork a 1957 Chevy, as long as the Chevy consents but it ain't normal or mainstream. Doesn't make Chevy lusters bad or inferior but all the citing of nonsensical data about large populations of Chevy lovers or parades and chanting and wearing bowtie bling doesn't make blowing a tailpipe "normal"... just human.

This is, in my opinion true internet "trolling" on the part of tedsgirl.

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Something the way she moves me.

Okay so I made a mistake and didn't tag the story the right way, so shoot me.

I was not doing any type of trolling by the way. All I did was submit a story and

tagged it wrong. It was an honest mistake, so sorry if I offended anyone.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 6 years ago
@tedsgirl my humble apologies

i leapt to an unwarranted conclusion. Please forgive me.

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Apology

No problem have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well, I liked it.

Strange? Yes! Different? Definitely! But the male/male sex showed up on the 1st page, so one could skip it at that point. I don't understand all the arguing over what genre and no comments on the story itself.

Oh well, if that is why you read porn, have fun. Me, I read to enjoy ideas and stories about sex, not correct grammar or posting slot.

Peace!

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous comment

To the lady who left the comment almost advertising for a man to have sex with her.

Please go to the chat section to find someone to have sex with. There are

plenty of places to find someone to have sex with.

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Comment

Thank you to the administrators for removing that lady's comment.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
good story

i gave it 5 stars. good sex scenes. before the story you should have had a note letting a new reader know this is a continuation of another story - Father and Sons. reading that helps. and of course, because there are so many stupid commenters out there who read about bi-sex then complain, you should always note mm or mmf play. but all in all a good read. hope there's another chapter.

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Good read

Thank you for the comment, and yes I will try and remember to add mm play or mfm play in the future. There will be more Family fun in the future.

biguiler1biguiler1over 3 years ago
Fantastic

You have the best stories I have ever read

tedsgirltedsgirlover 3 years agoAuthor

Fantastic, thank you for the nice compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks, wow very hot story... and good to have all of the dialog as part of hot action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertedsgirl@tedsgirl
In a relationship, we are both in our 60's, I am bi and he is okay with this. I love sex, watching DVD'S and writing erotic fiction.