Family Togetherness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

He had never known another woman who craved sex like she did, she couldn't get enough.

"Fuck your slut."

Pushing his cock deeper, he hears her moans of pleasure. "Feel it, fuck, yeah baby."

"Mmmm, gonna cum, yes fuck me." "You will always be MY slut." he says slamming his cock into her pussy.

"Yeah, oh baby gonna cum," she grunts and moans, climaxing hard.

Ted can feel her pussy contract around his cock. "Do it cum for me baby." he groans as he holds her there. Pumping her full of his cum.

"Take it my slut wife." he grunts loudly. Holding her tightly he leans down and kisses her.

"I came so good," she tells him gasping for breath, "Baby that was great, thank you."

"You know you don't have to thank me."

Later that afternoon...

Ted and Patti were sitting in the family room watching a movie.

Mike walked in and slumped into a chair.

"Hey, what's wrong buddy?" Ted asked looking at his son.

"The weather is so bad, there's a weather warning," Mike said, "We wanted to go and look at an apartment."

"An apartment???" Patti asked surprised, she had no idea they wanted to move out.

"Well, yeah," Mike said as Kevin walked into the room.

"You want to move out?"

"Well, yeah we talked about it." Kevin said, "it's time we got out on our own."

"I, I guess so." Patti said feeling like she wanted to cry.

"It will be fine," Ted said leaning over and whispering in Patti's ear.

"Mmm, I like that idea." she replies, "There was something we wanted to talk to you both about."

"Is something wrong?" Kevin asked worried.

"Oh, no," Ted said looking at his sons.

"We know you both were out in the hallway this morning when we were ummm, making love."

"Oh, sorry Mom."

"Don't be sorry," Patti said thinking of sucking all three cocks. "Sex is nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Well, no I guess not." Kevin said hoping this would lead up to some family fun.

"I know Dad and the two of you had some fun last night." she admitted looking at Kevin and Mike. "There is nothing wrong with sex and having fun.." Ted told them as he stood up and started undressing.

"Now, the way I see it," she said with a pause, "Dad sucked you both last night, now it's my turn."

"Are you sure?" Kevin asked, then he thought back to the videos he and Mike had watched earlier.

"Of course she's sure."

Mike and Kevin quickly got undressed and stood in front of their parents.

"Look honey, two nice cocks for us to suck." Patti said reaching for Mike and Kevin's cocks.

"You both have no idea how long I have wanted to suck your dicks." she said reaching out for their cocks.

Taking one in each hand she stroked them, felt them start to get hard "I'm going to enjoy this."

"Damn, Mom is stroking our cocks," Mike said looking down and watching her.

"She'll do more than just stroke them." Ted said with a chuckle. "She will suck you dry."

"She's got to be good from the videos we watched today." Mike said, watching Ted stroke himself.

"Oh you found them huh?" Ted said watching Patti lick the head of Mike's dick. "They have some nice cocks don't they honey?"

All Patti could do was nod, slowly licking Mike's cock. She let Mike's cock slip out of her mouth. Leaning closer to Kevin she took his cock into her mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned tasting her sons dick.

"I need some cock too." Ted said as he sat down on the sofa. motioning Mike closer to him. Reaching out he took Mike's hard cock into his hand.

"Yeah, suck me Mom," Kevin moaned grasping her by her hair. She seemed to like to have her hair pulled and be held down.

In and out she sucked his cock, as if she hadn't sucked one before.

She loved the feel of his hard cock in her mouth, the taste. She wondered what it would feel like to get fucked by him.

Ted stroked Mike's balls as he sucked the head of Mike's cock, "yeah, fuck my mouth." he thought as Mike thrust his cock deeper into his mouth.

Ted had to admit he liked sucking Mike and Kevin's cocks, but he would always love fucking his wife's tight pussy.

"Suck his cock Mom." Mike said holding Ted down on his cock.

In and out Patti sucked Kevin's cock, taking him deeper and deeper. Almost gagging on his member. She was moaning around the cock in her mouth.

Ted licked and nibbled Mike's cock all over He couldn't decide if he wanted Mike to cum in his mouth, so he could swallow that salty cum, or watch Mike fill his Mom's pussy.

Patti was sucking Kevin's cock taking him as deeply as she could.

She loved sucking cock, now she could have all three of her men. She wanted to get fucked by all of them. She wanted them one after the other.

Letting Mike's cock slip from his mouth, Ted stood up, "Let's get on the bed." he suggested.

"I need to get fucked hard."

"You boys heard her, she needs to get fucked."

Mike moved in behind her and got onto the bed with her. He reached for her pussy, rubbing his fingers over her wet slit.

"So wet Mom."

"I want a cock in my mouth and my pussy at the same time."

"My first piece pf pussy," Mike thought, "and it's my Mom." her pussy was so wet and tight around the shaft of his dick.

Ted watched as Mike entered Patti's pussy for the first time. Mike closed his eyes as he felt her tight pussy walls gripping him.

"Fuck her hard."

"Aww fuck Mom." Kevin groaned as she took his cock as deep in her mouth. "Suck that dick."

"Take care of her boys," Ted commented as he watched Mike fucking her.

"She likes girls too."

Mike already knew this, he had watched all of her porn videos and found a few of her with his "Aunt Kate."

Patti loved getting fucked by Mike and sucking Kevin at the same time.

Maybe she could talk them into staying at home after all.

She moaned around the cock in her mouth. She hoped Ted was getting this on video or getting some pictures.

"Slap her, spank her." Ted told Mike as he continued to watch her get pounded.

Glancing at his Dad he rubbed her ass.

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!" he slapped her as hard as he could, leaving red marks on her ass cheeks. He heard her gasp in pain when he smacked her.

"Let Dad take over for a few minutes."

Mike pulled out of her and went to the head of the bed and joined Kevin getting sucked.

"Bet Mom has a tight pussy."

"Oh yeah very tight." Mike said fucking her mouth, "Suck that dick Mom."

"Such good pussy baby," Ted said as he fucked her. She was such a slut and he loved it.

"Suck those cocks," he ordered her. He watched her as she took Mike as deep as she could gagging on his member.

Ted smacked her ass as hard as he could, she wiggled her ass, wanting more pain. He slammed his cock inside of her.

"Mmm," she moaned around the cock in her mouth. She loved sucking her sons cocks, getting fucked by her husband.

Letting the cock slip from her mouth she let out a loud groan, "yes, oh yes give it to me all of you."

"Kevin reach into that bedside drawer and grab that lube and that dildo." Ted told his son.

"Grab the rope too, she LOVES to be tied up."

"Tie me up and make me behave." she said, wanting to have that dildo in her tight ass.

They had just started experimenting with ass play and she loved it. She always made sure she was clean inside and out. She never knew when Ted would want to play with her ass.

Ted pulled out of her and he reached for a couple of pillows and slid them under her lifting her up higher.

Patti glanced back at him and felt her pussy throb with excitement, "Punish me."

"Reach down on each side of the head of the bed and tie her hands to the bed." he instructed them, as he tied her ankles to the bed.

Patti couldn't move at all, she was at their mercy. "Punish me," she begged Ted glancing back at him. "Punish me for sucking our sons dicks."

"Kevin come here and fuck her hard, pound her pussy."

Kevin got behind her and pushed his cock into her tight hole. "Fuck, pussy feels great." he moaned as he felt her pussy around his cock.

"Hell Kevin, maybe we'd better stay home and not get our own place." Mike said thinking about the fun they all could have.

"Spank me damnit, make me feel it." she groaned as Ted moved in front of her and pushed his cock into her mouth.

"Lube her ass up real good." Ted said handing Kevin the lube.

Kevin poured the lube over her tight puckered asshole. Reaching down he slid a finger inside of her. He felt her tense up as he fucked her in and out of her ass.

"You like that Mom, like something in your tight hole?" Mike asked moving around to the end of the bed.

Patti was loving this, a cock in her pussy, fingers in her ass and a cock in her mouth.

"Fuck her hard, she can take it." Ted told the boys, grabbing her by her head he slammed his cock into her mouth.

Patti was putting pressure on his cock he was loving it. He knew she loved rough sex play. "Yeah babe, suck that dick."

Mike reached over and slapped her ass as hard as he could, leaving red marks. He felt her flinch he slapped her over and over again.

She loved to be tied up, loved the feeling of being helpless.

"Your Mom is such a slut, she loves it."

Ted watched as she licked her lips, knowing she wanted his cock back in her mouth.

"Fuck her ass, get her ready for that dildo."

Kevin continued to fuck her ass, felt her getting loose. She was so tight. Wonder what it would feel like putting his cock in there.

"Don't stop." she moaned when Kevin pulled his fingers from her ass.

"You want this dildo up your ass don't you Mom?" Kevin asked teasing her tight puckered hole.

"Want me to fuck you with this?" he asked pushing it in a bit deeper, she groaned and felt it open her up.

The more Kevin fucked her ass the louder she became. In and out he fucked her hole.

Ted pulled his cock from her mouth and joined Kevin at the end of the bed. Ted wanted to watch her take that dildo.

"Fuck her ass." Ted said watching her take that six inch dildo.

"Harder, fuck my ass hard." she begged Kevin pushing back against the dildo entering her tight hole.

"Oohhh yes, just like that Kevin fuck my ass." she begged as she felt that dildo go deeper inside.

Kevin pounded his Mom's tight ass with that dildo, the harder he fucked her the louder she got.

"Take that cock baby girl."

Mike was jacking his dad's cock as he sucked him. He wanted to taste his dad's cum, wanted to swallow it.

Moaning and groaning around the cock in his mouth he tasted pre cum. He felt his dick throb, reaching for his cock he stroked himself.

The room was filled with the sounds of passionate sex, moaning and groaning.

Patti begging to be fucked harder in her ass.

Ted telling Mike to suck his cock, to make him cum.

"Untie Mom."

Mike and Kevin did as they were told, removing the dildo from her ass. They untied her and helped her to turn over on her back.

"Some lady is going to get fucked."

Spreading her legs as wide as he could without hurting her he rammed his throbbing cock into her pussy.

"My little slut, you'll fuck anybody won't you?" Ted asked her looking down at her.

"Yes, if that's what you want me to do." she answered reaching for Mike and Kevin's dicks. She just had to suck them again, stroking them.

"Mom is such a slut." she said pulling Kevin's cock into her mouth, tasting his pre cum.

Mike moved closer to her so she could stroke his cock.

Grasping her by her ankles Ted put her legs on his shoulders.

Damn but she was soaked, so wet and tight around his cock.

"Suck those cocks." he told her, watching her taking them deeper and deeper. Both boys grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples.

"Bet you never thought your Mom was such a bad girl did you?"

Moaning and grunting she tightened her pussy around Ted's cock. She loved the way he was pounding her hard and deep.

"Make it hurt, ram your cock inside of me." she pleaded with him.

"My baby likes her sex hard and rough don't you? Hmmm?"

Mike shoved his cock back into her mouth, making her gag on it. He wanted to cum so bad.

"Take it Mom, suck my dick." he begged her pumping his cock in her mouth.

"God, I love to watch your Mom suck cock and get fucked." Ted said as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock.

"Come on baby, cum for me." he ordered her pounding her as hard as he could.

"Be the family slut."

Mike and Kevin stepped back to watch and they reached for each other's dicks.

"Fuck her Dad, make her take your dick." Kevin said, moaning as Mike tightened his grip on his cock, "aww fuck gonna cum soon."

"So good, I love getting fucked by my husband and my sons." she said reaching down and rubbing her clit.

"Mmmm oh fuck honey, now, oh fuck cumming!" she groaned loudly as she climaxed.

"Cum all over her tits boys."

"Shit, gonna cum, don't stop Mike."

"That's it boys cum," he wanted to watch them cum. "Give Mom that man juice."

"Oh yeah, here it cums, aww fuck." Mike groaned loudly as he came all over his Mom's tits.

"Cumming, fuck here it cums." Kevin said as he sent spurt after spurt all over her tits.

Ted leaned over and licked and sucked the cum from her tits.

Kissing her he shared it with her. "Mmm," he groaned as they kissed.

"Fuck I can't believe I fucked my Mom." Kevin said sitting on the side of the bed.

"Well you did, and it was great." Patti said stroking Ted's still rock hard cock.

"Say, Dad needs some relief." .

Mike and Kevin got down in front of Ted and took turns licking and sucking his cock.

"Suck me." he moaned watching them taking his cock in their mouths, flicking their tongues all over his throbbing cock.

"Swallow Dad's cock, make him cum."

"I love sucking cock Mom," Kevin said rubbing Ted's balls then licking them, sucking one into his mouth.

"Damn, just like that." Ted said holding Kevin down.

"Oh yeah you're gonna make Dad cum." Ted thrust his cock into Mike's mouth as deep as he could. "Fuck so close, don't stop." looking down he watched as Mike and Kevin took turns sucking his cock.

The more Mike sucked cock the more he was liking it, he just might let Kevin fuck him in the ass.

"Fuck!" he groaned as he sent spurt after spurt of hot man juice into Mike and Kevin's waiting mouths.

They licked and sucked his cock getting every drop of their Dad's tasty cum.

After licking Ted's cock clean they all relaxed on the bed.

"Honey, why don't you and the boys go on a camping trip next weekend, you know a guy weekend." Patti suggested.

"Well sounds good to me." Ted agreed.

Maybe he could ask his neighbor Jack to join them. The thought of a foursome with Jack sounded like a great idea.

"That would be great Dad, we haven't went camping in a long time." Kevin said thinking of all of the fun they could have.

"But Mom you'd be here all alone." Mike said thinking of her home alone.

"Oh I have a feeling Mom won't be alone."

"Well it's settled then, you guys go on your camping trip and I'll have Kate come over and keep me company."

"Make sure you film it honey." Ted said with a laugh, "I want to see what I miss."

"Oh you know I will." she said getting up and picking her clothes up.

"I'm going to shower and then get dinner started, all this sex has made me hungry."

"Did we wear you out baby?"

"Well between the three of you let's say I need a rest." she said with a giggle as she walked towards the stairs.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12