All Comments on 'Family Tradition'

by sacoh58

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
rosspalrosspalover 12 years ago
Okay

It was a good story. I could have been a great story if you described the rest of the night, instead of just mentioning it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ehhh

Ive read better, wouldve liked to read what else happened that night and after the end

Graywolf2Graywolf2over 12 years ago
Loved it

I enjoyed this story very much. I liked the writing and the plot. It took him a long time to figure things out, but it was fun. I would add one sentence at the very end: Mom, after our shower, would you teach me how to please a woman? They would be clean after the shower and this unique opportunity would benefit him in two ways: 1. He would become a more considerate lover and 2. He would stand a better chance of mom giving him birthday presents in the years to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And old Martin gets what?

Everybody gets something slut gets fucked by both boys,pretty soon all the time. The boys get a ready cum bucket. She and the boys get a good laugh at Martin, and since boys can't keep quiet all their friends will know, probably will be involved also. So inside of 2 years she will be fucking all the boys on the block and then some. Martin, remember him?, well sits all by himself at the lonely cabin toying with his colt 1911 that has only one shell. Nobody has and nobody will miss him (that is until the bills need to be paid).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Anyone this stupid doesn't deserve to get a piece of ass from anyone.

ErosnessErosnessover 12 years ago
OK

I'd have to agree with the others who said that it took too long for him to figure it out. I too also like to have read how the rest of the weekend went.

Graywolf2Graywolf2over 12 years ago
Anonymous (And Martin gets what?)

Makes some good points. Granted, believable stories are more entertaining, but you have to cut most stories some slack. If you liked this plot and you would like to see how the father might benefit, read “With Moms Help” by Hammertime. http://www.literotica.com/s/with-moms-help

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well...

not enough sex for all that build up.

Stick_ManStick_Manover 12 years ago
Fantastic

This is one of my favorite stories! It gets my juices flowing every time! I think the pace is actually realistic; no REAL guy is going to jump his Mom's bones in 5 minutes. And the persistence of the Mom is the hottest thing to me.

I would LOVE to read more. Danny's 18th, next birthday, a loss of control at home, 3 ways, 4 ways...the possibilities are there.

Great job!!!!

ShdwHwkShdwHwkabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

This was a great story! Loved how you walked it along instead of jumping into a slam bam type thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love this

This was great. It reminds me of my first fuck with my mum on my 17th birthday and how we now always fuck whenever we get the chance. My Christmas present this year was my older sister and i just fucked her all day long. I even got my dad involved for a spitroast and a double anal. We gave her the biggest bukkake ever and my mum ate it all up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
an excellent story of...

hot motherfucking. Jeff's father is the kind of dad all boys should have. Unlike the usual run of petty, jealous fathers, Jeff's dad is willing, even eager to have his son share his mother's cunt with him. His mother gives up her mommy-hole to her darling baby boy, just as she's going to let her younger boy, Danny, into his mother's cunt on his 18th birthday next year too. I've given this talented author a well-deserved 5 stars. The problem, though, is this. Why do his parents cut Jeff off after only a one-time fuck of his mother? Sure, Jeff loved the fact that his first fuck was his own mom. The boy loved unloading his young balls and flooding his own mommy's twat--the same twat he came out of--with a huge geyser of his creamy semen. All boys would, and nowadays as families become more liberated, more and more boys are having that unique and incomparable experience. But once Jeff's stuck his big hard cock up between his mother's legs and shot his mom every last drop in his hot young balls, twats his own age will strike him as vastly inferior. Jeff's mom should act like the mother of the last anon. That guy fucked his mother when he was 17 and he's kept on fucking her ever since. (Way to go, pal!) Now he fucks his sister as well. He never has to jerk it, like some 13 year old kid, or like poor Jeff'll have to go back to doing. This lucky guy knows what family cunts are for. Family cunts, a sister's or a daughter's or particularly a mother's cunt, are for family cocks--for a brother's or a dad's or especially for a son's cock. A family twat is the natural receptacle for all the semen in family balls. That's the truest meaning of family love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please add more

Please add more with the second son and if the tradition continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot premise.

Your writing is solid. The premise has a ton of potential. Characterization was also on point, though he was overly indecisive and hesitant.

All that said, this story scared you and it showed. It showed when he turned down her offer to spank her. It showed when I looked for more parts to this story and found none, even though you could have written several chapters. As a writer, you need to be brave enough to tell your character’s story without allowing your personal discomfort to cloud that story. Frankly, your character deserves better than that after taking the time to share his or her story with you.

You have a lot of potential as a writer. I wouldn’t have taken the time to respond if you hadn’t. Hopefully, something in this will be of use to you. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What the fuck is this perverted ass bull shit

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. On the partof the mother, there was no guilt, shame, self-loathing or self.doubt. However, during this weekend, I hope she took the time to teach her son how to pleasure a woman. In this story, he satisified his own sexual needs without concern or recognition of her sexual needs. He has a lot to learn and hopefully his mother will teach him. No woman will ever be as considerate and uderstanding of his sexual short comings nor more gently and willing teach him how to satify a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous