Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked out to the living room where Sue led him over to the sofa and made him sit down. She then walked over and grabbed the remote from on top of the TV. Smiling she walked back over and then leaned forward and held the remote out to him.

Jeff couldn't stop from letting his eyes dart down and glimpse at Sue's chest. His heart pounded faster as he got a nice view down the front of her dress. He had been right, she wasn't wearing a bra. He could see her boobs, her mounds were totally exposed; he could clearly see her full boobs and her nipples. He wanted to look away but he couldn't. He knew he should be repulsed, this was his own Mom he was looking at but damn she had a nice pair. Sensing that he had been staring too long and expecting her to be angry he looked up at her and found her just smiling at him. Either she must not be aware of the view she was providing or hadn't noticed where his eyes had been, he decided as he took the remote from her.

"Are you comfortable?" Sue asked still standing there bent forward.

Struggling to not let his eyes drop back down to stare down her dress, which wasn't easy, he mumbled, "Uh yeah."

"Is there anything you'd like me to do?" She asked.

Allowing his eyes to dart down to look at her boobs quickly, he wanted to say she was doing enough. Looking back up at her face he said, "N...no I'm fine."

"Okay," Sue said. She straightened and then sat down next to him on the sofa.

Jeff was surprised at how close she was sitting next to him. She wasn't right next to him; there were a couple of inches between them but still. He wished that she would leave, at least for a few seconds; his cock thanks to her brief show was stiffening. Unfortunately he needed to reposition it for comfort sake but he couldn't really do that with her sitting right there.

"So I hope this hasn't messed up too many of your plans," Sue said as she drew her feet up underneath her.

Too late now, Jeff wanted to say but decided against it. He shrugged and said, "That's okay. I really didn't have anything planned."

"You didn't, have a date or anything like that planned did you?" Sue asked.

"Not quite," Jeff assured her with a quick shake of his head.

"I'm sorry," Sue said reaching out and placing her hand on his thigh. Jeff glanced down at her hand and then over at her. She left her hand resting there as she asked, "Whatever happened between you and Kate?"

"Uh nothing," Jeff said, clearing his throat as he did. She was the girl he had come the closest to on having sex with. He wasn't really sure what Sue had meant by her question.

"She seemed like a nice girl," Sue said casually.

"Yeah she was," he answered wondering if he should turn on the TV or if she wanted to talk. He tensed slightly when she began to rub his leg.

"So did the two of you ever fool around?" Sue asked quietly almost matter-of-factly.

"Wha...what?" Jeff stammered, he had heard her clearly he was just shocked by her question.

"Did you and Kate ever fool around?" She repeated with an amused tone. Her eyes seemed to sparkle as she added, "You know get it on, do it?"

"Mom...I...well..." he blurted not knowing how to answer it. He wasn't sure if she really wanted to know or if she was hoping he would still be her sweet innocent little boy.

"It's okay if you did honey. It's normal for kids your age to be interested in sex," she assured him. She cocked her head slightly to one side as she asked, "So did you and her do it?"

"N...no. Not really," he said in a breathless rush.

"Not really?" She said with a quick easy laugh, "Either you did or you didn't."

"Well no we never had sex. She wanted to wait until she was married," he confessed.

"Oh I see," Sue said. She continued to lightly rub his leg as she sat there. After a brief pause she asked, "But I guess you two fooled around a little. Some heavy kissing and petting then?"

"Uh yeah," he said with a quick nod.

"I see," Sue said with an understanding nod. In a slightly lighter tone she asked, "Have you fooled around with any other girls?"

"N...no," he said quickly, wondering why she was so damn interested in his sex life or lack of. Was she glad that here he was a high school senior and still a virgin or was she disappointed?

"Well that will change," she assured him, lightly patting his thigh.

"I hope," Jeff said without thinking.

"It will honey, it will," Sue told him. She reached up and made him look over at her and then said, "It's up to you. If you want it."

"Okay," Jeff mumbled not sure what she meant or how to answer.

To his surprise Sue stretched out and lightly kissed him square on the lips and again he felt her tongue brush against his partly opened lips. He was shocked by her kiss and before he could react she pulled back. She ran a hand through her hair and then said, "You know we use to spank you on your birthday."

"Yeah I remember."

"Towards the end we really had to wrestle you down," Sue said with a laugh. She ran her finger along the edge of his ear and said, "I guess you're way too big for me to try and give you a birthday spanking."

Jeff simply laughed in agreement and if she thought he would willing let her give him a birthday spanking she was crazy, even if no one would know of it. She ran the tip of her finger along the side of his neck as she said, "Since I can't spank you would you want to spank me?"

"What?" Jeff gasped turning his head to look at her and knowing his shock was quite evident on his face.

"Maybe you would want to spank me," she said lightly, a playful smile crossing her lips. She bobbed her eyebrows as she said, "A chance to pay me back for all the spankings I gave you. Or if you want it could be my birthday spanking, a little early. To be honest your Dad always gives me a spanking on my birthday. I thought that since you're a man now maybe you'd like to."

"Uh...I...I really don't know," he said slowly, looking closely at her. He couldn't tell if she was serious or not. He was a little surprised by her telling him that Dad spanked her on her birthday. He figured it was done when they were alone because he knew he had never seen him do it. He was both amused and surprised by the information. Surprised in that she told him about it and amused to learn that they weren't some old stick in the muds; that they still messed around. At least he assumed they did.

Sue suddenly got off the sofa and stepped in front of him, keeping her back to him. She looked over her shoulder at him and leaned forward slightly sticking her round bottom out towards him. Playfully she asked, "You sure? Like I said it's your chance to get even if you want for all the times I spanked you."

"Uh no...thanks but," Jeff stammered alternating his eyes between her face and quickly down to her shapely ass that was just a short distance from him. He let his eyes rest for a long moment on her bottom thinking about doing what she was suggesting. It was a little tempting, the memories of the times he had been spanked when he was a little kid flashed through his mind and the thought of paying her back for some of those spankings, the few he hadn't deserved, intrigued him.

"You sure honey?" She asked giving her ass a nice little, inviting wiggle. It almost seemed like she wanted him to spank her. She smiled softly saying, "You can."

"Naw that's okay," he said with a quick shake of his head. Really he wanted to but the fact that it was his Mom caused him to decline.

"Well okay," Sue said as she turned back around and sat down next to him. As she did she told, "But if you change your mind you can. Like I said you're in charge this weekend so whatever you want to do."

It was close to ten and Jeff vainly flipped through the TV stations with mounting frustration. There was absolutely nothing on any of the channels. At least nothing he wanted to watch. Maybe he should just get ready and go to bed. What a birthday celebration, going to bed at ten in the evening. Might as well nothing else to do, he told himself.

Sue was sitting next to him on the couch flipping through a magazine.

Setting the remote down on the arm rest of the sofa Jeff said, "Well I think I'm gonna get ready and go to bed."

"So early?" Sue asked as she laid her magazine down.

"Yeah I'm feeling a little tired," he said with a somewhat forced yawn. It was more boredom then fatigue.

"Well where do you want sleep tonight?' Sue asked causally.

"In my bed," Jeff said with a puzzled laugh. He waved his hand towards the room where he and his brother normally slept when they were there, saying, "In there."

"Oh okay," Sue said as she swung her feet off of the couch and scooted to the edge of the sofa. She paused to slowly stretch and then said, "I was just curious since you're in charge. Whatever you wanted."

Just what did she mean, he wanted to ask. He always slept in there, unless they had some other visitors and then he and his brother would end up sleeping out here on the fold-out couch. Did she mean that he could sleep in the bed that his brother normally slept in or what?

Staggering a little when he stood up he stretched longingly hoping that he could fall asleep quickly so he could escape from this boring place for a little bit. Sue stood up next to him, saying, "Think I'll turn in too."

Jeff simply grunted and turned to grab the remote so he could turn off the TV. He was a little surprised that she had been sitting there with him all evening, except for when she went to get him something to drink. She had left the dishes in the sink and hadn't even called his Dad to make sure he had gotten home okay.

Sue was standing there when he turned back after putting the remote back on the arm rest. She stepped to him and placed her hands on the side of his face. Tenderly she said, "I just want to wish you a very happy birthday."

"Thanks Mom," he said quickly.

"How about one last birthday kiss?" She suggested as she slid closer. She raised an eyebrow ever so slightly as she added, "And don't be bashful. You're a man now. Okay?"

"Okay," he replied with a quick nod.

Smiling softly Sue leaned towards him, her lips opening a little. Jeff hastily swallowed and then leaned towards her letting his lips open. She sighed softly when their lips touched. Instinctively he spread his lips when he felt hers part wider. At the same time she slid her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. Automatically he moved his hands to her hips and let them rest there not sure what else to do. He tensed when he felt her tongue snake into his mouth, his eyes opening wide. There was no doubt; his Mom was French kissing him. He hesitated for a moment and then pressed his tongue hard against hers. He closed his eyes as their tongues swirled around the other and he heard her moan softly deep in her throat. This was crazy, he told himself, here he was French-kissing his Mom and he was rather liking it and it seemed that she was liking it too.

After a few wonderful seconds she broke their wet, open-mouthed kiss. She remained standing close to him, her arms around his neck. She began to toy with some of the hair on the back of his head, gazing with her soft dark brown eyes at him. Oddly Jeff made no effort to back away but remained standing there with his hands resting on her hips.

"That was better," she said in a whisper like voice.

"Uh yeah," he said with a sheepish grin. He hoped she didn't move too much closer, he wasn't sure how she would react or for that much how he would if she found out that he developed a raging hard-on. But he enjoyed the feel of her body so close to him; her boobs were lightly pressing against his chest.

"So are you ready for bed?" She asked in that soft sexy voice.

"I...I guess so," he mumbled.

"Okay," she said. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then told him, "You go get ready and I'll come in and say goodnight."

Dumbly he nodded and she coyly smiled and lightly tapped the end of his nose with her index finger. He stood there and watched as she walked away going into her bedroom. After she had gone into the room but left the door open, he shook his head as if he was just waking up. He scratched his head and slowly headed for his room, puzzled as hell. He told himself that she must have had something to drink and that was why she was acting the way she was. He wondered if she would be real embarrassed and deny it all tomorrow. And why was she going to tell him good night, he wondered. Hell he was a big boy now he didn't need her tucking him into bed.

Nudging the door part way shut after he had stepped into his room he pulled his shirt off and tossed it onto the bed that his brother usually slept in. The room was small, just enough room for the two beds and a small set of drawers and a small table with a lamp between the beds. He left the ceiling light on as he walked over to his bed and sat down, kicking his shoes off after he had. As he undid his jeans he was glad that his brother wasn't there; as soon as he was in bed he was planning to take care of his raging hard-on. If his younger brother was there he would have had to wait until he was asleep before he could take care of his problem. And damn he didn't think he could wait, his cock was so hard right now.

Standing up he shoved his jeans down to around his ankles. He pulled one foot free and then balancing on that foot he kicked the jeans off and onto the other bed. As he normally did he was going to sleep in his under shorts.

There was a light tap on the partly closed door and before he could respond Sue walked in, saying cheerfully, "You ready yet?"

"Mom!" He exclaimed as he stood there clad only in his under shorts. He didn't know if he was more upset at her just coming in, well she did knock, or if it was because he was standing there in his underwear and with a raging hard-on or a little of both.

Jeff's annoyance and shock was instantly replaced when he saw how she was clad and his cock strained even harder. Sue was wearing a sheer black nightie that ended just below her hips. While the part that covered her breast was slightly thicker the rest of it was very sheer, he could clearly see her slender figure through it. He could also see the matching bikini cut panties she was wearing. Open mouthed he watched as she walked over towards him.

"What honey?" She asked playfully as she approached him. She nodded at him as she said, "It isn't like I haven't seen a man in his shorts before."

"Yeah...but," was the best that he could mutter as she reached him. He wanted to remind her that he was a man and not a little kid that she could just walk right into his room. He wanted to ask her to respect his privacy but wasn't able to find the words or nerve.

"And it isn't like I haven't seen you in your shorts before," she said with a playful smile. He shifted uneasily when he saw her eyes drop down and then back up to his face as she reached him. Still smiling softly she added, "And I've even seen you with a lot less on."

"Uh yeah..." he mumbled.

Sue reached out took hold of his wrists and pulled him closer, guiding his arms around her waist. She then put her arms around his neck. Jeff tensed slightly when he felt her crotch lightly pressed against his. His already stiff cock throbbed mightily against his shorts. He wondered if she could feel his hard-on. She leaned back slightly, causing her crotch to push against him a little firmer and he knew that she had to feel his throbbing cock.

"I remember when we first got this place you hated sleeping in here," Sue said. She smiled and shook her head saying, "You always wanted to sleep with us in our room."

"Yeah," Jeff answered glancing away briefly. He was a little embarrassed by her recollection and hoped she wasn't planning to bring up all those cute incidents from his childhood.

"You use to come into our room and want to crawl into bed with us," Sue said with a chuckle. She gazed closely at him as she said, "I guess if you would want to do that now it wouldn't be as crowded now like it was back then. Seeing that it would be just the two of us in the bed. And it's a nice sized bed."

"Okay," Jeff said with a slow nod.

"You could if you want to. Since you're a man now and you're in charge for the weekend," Sue said softly. She leaned towards him slightly, saying in a softer tone, "Anything you want is okay. You don't have to be worried, if you want it just say so."

"Okay," Jeff said in a rush. He was puzzled by what she meant. She was acting really strange. She had to have had a little too much to drink, he told himself.

Suddenly she pulled him full against her and hugged him tightly. She whispered into his ear, "You've turned into such a nice looking young man honey. Any girl would probably love having you."

Jeff didn't know what to say. Without thinking he had hugged her firmly in return and continued to hold her when she made no move to step back. He closed his eyes and savored the feel of her body pressing snugly against his. He turned his face towards her when he felt her lightly kiss the side of his neck and covered her mouth with his. He didn't pause jamming his tongue full into her mouth. She groaned deep in her throat as their tongues wrapped around the other. After a few seconds he felt her beginning to slowly grind her crotch against his. He groaned as she slowly, firmly rubbed herself against his hard cock. It was both shocking and exciting to realize that she was dry-humping his cock; if she kept it up she would get him off too. He wondered how she would react about that and decided that at the moment he really didn't care.

Breaking their wet kiss Sue laid her head on his shoulder, breathing heavily and continued to grind her crotch against him. She turned her face towards him and licked his ear. She then whispered, "Anything you want you can have. You don't have to ask, this weekend it's yours."

Right now all he wanted was to get off and she was driving him crazy. Slowly he moved his hands down from the small of her back onto her round bottom. She giggled softly when he cupped his hands to the cheeks of her ass and gave them a quick squeeze. Firmly he began to rub her ass cheeks through the silky panties she was wearing.

Again Sue drew he head back and they nearly bumped their mouths together as they leaned towards the other to kiss. Eagerly they shoved their tongues against the other. As they kissed Jeff moved his hands up to the waistband of her skimpy panties and began to work them down. He half expected her to suddenly change her mind, snap out of her state of mind and end the whole thing but she didn't. She allowed him to work her panties down off her ass, groaning as he rubbed the smooth skin of her butt cheeks.

"Do you want it?" Sue asked in a throaty voice when she broke their kiss. Jeff simply grunted and nodded his head. She gave him a hard squeeze and told him, "You don't have to ask. It's yours. This weekend you're in charge. Whatever you want you can have."

Jeff broke their embrace, stepping back quickly. Sue let her arms drop to her sides as she stood there. She let a startled giggle when he half pushed and half picked her up to drop her on the bed. A little ungainly she dropped onto the bed, her feet flying up part way as she landed. Jeff paused as he looked at her, lying across the bed with her legs dangling off the side. With an amused look on her face she raised herself up on her elbows as she lay there. Jeff swept his eyes quickly over her as she laid there; the night gown had opened, from her breasts down revealing her flat belly. Her black, lacy panties were low across her pelvis; he could see the upper part of her neatly trimmed thin strip of pubic hair peeking out. A small part of his brain pointed out that this was his mother he was about to have but his roaring cock quickly over rode it.