Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excitedly he stepped forward and rather roughly jammed his fingers inside the waistband of her panties. Sue let out a startled little gasp as he tugged them down her legs, clear to her knees with one hard pull. Clumsily she lifted her feet to help him get them off of her as he shoved them down her legs. After he had literally torn them off of her he grabbed her arm and made her sit up.

Once Sue was sitting up on the edge of the bed Jeff grabbed her nightie and roughly pulled it up, not letting her the chance to even loosen the draw strings between her breasts. Sue simply tossed her arms up as he forced her nightie up over her head. She shook her head and pulled her arms free as he tugged it down them. He tossed the night gown to one side after he had pulled it off of her, letting his eyes sweep over her nude figure.

Excitedly he jammed his thumbs inside the waistband of his shorts and shoved them down past his hips. His hard cock popped free as he did and slapped against his lower belly. As he stumbled out of his shorts Sue crawled onto the bed, lying on her side watching him. Kicking the shorts off of the one foot they were bunched around he literally dove onto the bed, snuggling up to Sue.

Throwing her arms around him after he had made her slide to the middle of the bed and he had crawled on top of her, she begged in a husky voice, "Show me what a man you are honey. Give it to me. Let me be your first."

Jeff simply grunted as he moved between her spread legs. She obligingly reached down and took hold of his hard shaft and guided him to her pussy. She moaned longingly when the end of his cock touched her wet pussy slit and she firmly rubbed it along her slit. Jeff placed his hands on the mattress to support himself as Sue rubbed his cock along her slit. Quickly he felt the end of his cock pushing against her pussy and with one hard thrust drove his entire length into her warm wet depths, causing her to moan loudly.

Pausing for a heartbeat to savor the wonderful feel of his first pussy wrapped around his hard shaft. Sue wrapped her legs tightly around his hips, hooking her heels behind his knees. She gazed up at him and whispered, "Let me make you a man now honey."

Grinning thinly Jeff pulled his hips back until just the end of his cock remained in her pussy and then without any real delay he shoved it back into her. Completely inexperienced to try and go slow, at least for her pleasure and even if he wasn't he was too damn horny to go slow he immediately pulled his hips back and began to fuck her with a hard, almost frantic pace. With each hard pounding thrust Sue would gasp loudly which only tended to increase his arousal and pace. Within a real quick time he could feel his balls beginning to tighten and he knew he was getting ready to come.

Ramming his cock deep into Sue's pussy once more he held it there, arching his back sharply and tensing bodily. He didn't know exactly how much jism he actually pumped into his Mom's pussy but it felt enormous, it seemed like his dick just kept squirting jism into her. He shuddered and relaxed as his juices finally stopped.

Slowly he lowered himself down on top of Sue. She threw her arms around him and held him tightly as he lay there trying to catch his breath. Dimly he was aware of her still grinding her crotch against him even though his cock wasn't anywhere as hard as it had just been.

As he lay there, enjoying the feel of her boobs pressed against his chest and of her humping herself against him he wondered how soon he could get hard again. He definitely wanted to repeat this, as often as possible. Well maybe this surprise birthday celebration wasn't going to be so bad after all.

Jeff groaned softly and snuggled down under the covers as sleep slowly retreated from his mind. Slowly the events of last night filtered through his foggy thoughts. He told himself that it had to have been a really vivid dream. When he felt the very wet spot in the middle of the bed as he rolled over he instantly knew that it had not been a dream.

Fully awake now Jeff sat up and gazed about the quiet room, the events of last night and early this morning clearly replaying themselves. He saw Sue's night gown still lying on the other bed. Laying back down he slowly rubbed his face.

Not ever having been with a woman he didn't know how spectacular last night was, having nothing to compare it with. They had made love a number of times throughout the night and into the early morning hours. It seemed as if he had just closed his eyes. Damn his Mom was a...well horny woman. His cock stirred as he recalled how she had straddled his hips and rode his cock, bouncing up and down wildly.

Jeff wondered how she would be acting today. He wondered if she would be deep into some kind of guilt trip or deny the whole thing happened, claiming she was drunk or something like that. Maybe she would say they needed to leave and that was it. He could hear her moving about he almost dreaded getting up and facing her.

"Well good morning sleepy head," Sue said cheerfully as she walked into the room. Smiling broadly she walked over towards the bed, asking, "Sleep good?"

"Uh yeah," he said with a quick nod.

It was obvious that he had been wrong on how she might be acting he could see. She was wearing a loose, sleeveless T-shirt, her beautiful breasts clearly visible from the sides and a baby blue pair of panties. She sat down on the edge of the bed. She then leaned over and gave him a hard, open mouthed kiss which he happily responded to by jamming his tongue into her mouth.

Breaking their kiss after a few seconds Sue leaned over placing her hand on the bed near his far hip and laid her other hand on his abdomen, making his stirring cock twitch. She glanced down at his semi-erect cock and smiled softly.

"I guess you're not totally awake yet," she said with a playful nod down at his crotch. She then gently moved her hand to his cock and began to caress it, saying, "But it was a rather late night, wasn't it?"

"Oh yeah," Jeff said with a shaky laugh.

"You understand that after this weekend...well this won't go on," she said slowly.

"Yeah," he said his eyes resting on her barely concealed breasts.

"But like I said, anything you want this weekend you just say so," she told him.

"Like if I wanted you to take off your top?" He asked with a quick nod at her.

"Is that what you want me to do?"

"Oh yeah."

"Okay," she said with a quick nod. She pulled her hand from his cock and sat up. Quickly she pulled the T-shirt up and off over her head, casually tossing it over to the other bed. She resumed lightly playing with his cock, asking, "How's that?"

"Great," he said reaching out to place his hand on her boob. He frowned slightly, his hand resting on her boob and asked, "So are you gonna do this for Danny's eighteenth birthday too?"

"Probably," she answered with a quick shrug. She looked at him and said in stern tone, "Now don't you tell him about this. We want it to be a surprise like it was for you."

"Okay," he said. He had to admit it had been a real surprise.

"So any chance of this being a birthday gift from now on?" He asked as he began to rub her boob firmly. He smiled at her, adding, "I really wouldn't want anything else."

"We'll see honey, we'll see," Sue said with a warm smile. His cock had stiffened nicely through her gently fondling, she cocked her head to one side, saying, "Let's not worry about next year, let's just enjoy this weekend."

"Sounds great," he said with a quick nod. He inhaled slowly and deeply, saying, "Think I'll jump in the shower."

"Okay," Sue said with a nod as she continued to toy with his now erect cock.

"And I want you to be with me," he added.

"Sounds great," she said with a quick bob of her eyebrows.

"But there's something I want before that," he said.

Before Sue could ask what it was he partly raised his shoulders up off the bed and reached out with his other hand. He slipped his hand behind Sue's head and slowly, firmly pulled her head down as he laid back. Obediently she allowed him to pull her head down to his crotch. He groaned loudly when her lips wrapped around his shaft. Once she had she began to slide his shaft into her mouth. Jeff again groaned as his shaft slowly slid between her wet lips.

This most certainly was a great birthday; fucking great, he decided.