All Comments on 'Family Tradition'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 399 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I BET ANY HEALTHY MALE WOULD NOT SEE THAT COMING

Wow this is some family tradition! I couldn't not fuck my mother in law She is a very strict religious woman! May I add I would have to do be drunk-very drunkand I would need viagra-lots and lots. Also a broom stick to clean out the cobwebs! Love the story! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WoW

Don't think i'd approved, but dam story caught me off guard.....5sssss

bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I would have walked out

Like immediately. No question.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

Different. I wonder if this type of situation actually exists. I think I would go with it. Everything seemed to be straight up, and forward. The idea that it actually worked for them is great, but it is a story, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking Shit!!!

This is just a twisted and sick story. Fuck her mother and then leave her at the alter. A nice internet story with video would be a nice touch just to show the world what an inbred piece of trash family exists. It would also be nice to keep an eye on any future suitors and let them know what they're in for. As far as this story foes, I'm glad I read this one early on so I can just bypass any of your other stories. Your writing isn't terrible (not terribly good either) but you need to stop writing until you get better ideas for stories other than this horrible POS. This story earned a negative rating and since not giving a rating won't change the score, I'm giving this shit 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick sick sick

Last story I read from this perverted sick piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Tootight1 12/04/16

I think I would go with it. As said by a tranny. Sick pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
someone wrote part 2? where is it?

Someone wrote part two, where is it? can someone post the link pls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really?

Dumbest story ever. You are better than this. Much better.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
OMG

Umm who do l have to shoot to kill to be able to meet a family like that and to marry into a family like that, but there is one condition for me, must be in a threesome, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Fucking Pussy!

Their tradition did not have to be his tradition. Should of just taken off to Vegas for the week and told her family to fuck off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Very unusual but interesting. Take no notice of the doom and gloom people. A little originality is great.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
Bigguy33.

Is in reality Biggirl33.

No way on earth a man wrote this or any of the other stories this woman has written.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013over 7 years ago
Not to my taste at all.

One star, regrettably - it made me feel rather ill.

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
Not a good idea!

This is Xtrem! Also not to my liking.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
I would wager...

This is the lowest scoring story BG33 has ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fu**ed Up Family

I would of f**ked her mother, packed my stuff and left to parts unknown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A big 5 for an original story line

Minus 5 for allowing Henry to fuck Mary's Mother and then marry the stupid bitch that was masquerading as her daughter. While I applaud the original idea, couldn't you just as easily have had him dump Mary? Expose the family tradition to everyone? It seems like you took the MM ending when you could have taken the FTDS ending and people would have enjoyed the story more. You write a good story. This was just a bad ending, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Makes...

...Puke sound tasty. Fucked (no pun intended) up family and sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very original. Dumb as hell, but original.

It establishes in their relationship that sex is separate from love and commitment. It also establishes that her husband's values and ethics are to be subsumed to the family's values and culture. His choice. Makes you wonder who will be the first couple to have this tradition come back and bite. Ripe for a very dramatic and raucous sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SOMEONE ASKED WHERE THE SEQUEL WAS

A good sequel to this story has been written by GeorgeAnderson, called "Family Tradition - Next Generation".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucked up

You are going to stop adultery by committing adultery. That is like saying, son, I am going to make sure you never murder anyone by having you murder this person. Absolutely stupid. He should have told the whole bunch to fuck off. Or better yet, told his wife, just before his daughters wedding, that if she fucked their future son in law, he as going to divorce her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of your fucking worst

1 star cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
When Does It End

At what point is this foolish tradition going to end. When will some strong and bright individual going to say no more? Me, I'd of walked away as-soon-as it was mentioned. I wasn't marrying her mother or any other member of her family. It was their tradtion, NOT MINE. If they insisted that I follow their tradition, I'd say let's start a new one where the groom to be says to them, "Fu** Off" and walks away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Personally I couldn't ever do that and to be fair if you want to be a part of that tradition kudos to you. My issue is, to me, the rather cold blooded ambush that was done. Mary forcing that decision on him suddenly out of the blue a week before the wedding with that ultimatum? That's cold and further it would make me wonder what else she's hiding and what else she'd spring on me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No

I would walk away with my future wife even if I had to drag her and threaten her family with murder if they tried to intervene. I figure if I had to spend my life in prison. So what. People like this need to be eliminated from the gene pool.

mambrkemambrkeabout 7 years ago
Not a good way to start a mariagge

I don't have a problem with this family tradition, but I do have a problem with the attitude. “You can say no if you want, but that means we can't get married and we'd have to break up. You need to either invite my mother out for Friday night, or you can ask for your rings back. “ That clearly shows, this family tradition means more to her, than he and his feeling or their marriage does.

I only see two possibilities:

1) Going to his fiancées home and demand that she personally give back his ring. That would show, what is more important to her.

2) Going through with Friday night, fuck the future mother-in-law silly and than change his phone number and the lock on the entry doors and never show up at the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now i realy fear about your sanity!!!

I know some of your crap stories but that one is one of the worst! Now you are in incest and pervert sex practices?? Your insanity is recognizable!!!

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 7 years ago
Things I have noticed.

First, I have a problem with the premise: the male *must* love the mother of the bride. Although the argument for this tradition is done well, it just disagrees with everything I was taught and everything I believe in relationships. Perhaps this is the mark of a great imagination.

For me, at least (in my younger pre-marriage days), whenever I loved another girl, it lessened my relationship with my wife-to-be. So when, "... I can't deny that I feel amazingly close to you right now, and actually even closer to Mary as well," was said in the story, I had a great deal of trouble.

Also, since the male determines the baby's gender, how could it be possible for that many generations to produce females only?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CRAP

Its absolutely crap that you will have a gr8 married life after spending a night with your M-I-L. Then having sex with your S-I-L should make your marriage still stronger. The premise that sex brings people together does away with the concept of love altogether. I really don't agree to that at all.

BobecheBobechealmost 7 years ago
Cute

I thought this was a pretty cute story, although not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written

I actually enjoyed this story. However, the odds of having no divorces or cheating are zero with a bunch of women like that.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago

Get a vasectomy before.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Great

Now they are all part of the coven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave it a five for creativity.

What a great story line. Just think of all the possible directions it could have gone.

1. I'm out of here. Keep the ring and use it as a reminder of what you missed out on by asking me to do this.

2. Go thru with it but not. Play cat and mouse with mom all night and never actually have sex with her. Drug her and tell her she was great. Or only have anal and oral. Use her like the cheating slut she is.

3. Have a bachelor party and mom as the entertainment.

Did they actually he had to spend the night 'alone' with her? I don't remember any mention of 'no group sex'.

4. And my favorite, go thru with it on Friday night and then when you get to the alter say, "forgive me Father for I have sinned ". Then proceed to tell the entire church what was required to marry into this family. What a show that would be.

5. Sleep with mom and then marry. When your first daughter is born have an affair. Get yours early, your wife will get hers later. Do it again when / if you have a second daughter.

Anyway, you get the idea.

There is one sequel, there should be more.

William_LinesWilliam_Linesover 6 years ago
I liked it but . . .

I liked your writing and gave you five stars for that but I can't say I'm thrilled by the hero caving in and abandoning his moral values.

Billy Lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Should have banged the mom and bailed on the wedding/marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Um

How come it was never talked about her fucking his dad? He should have at least asked if that was part of the tradition. Seems like a big hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Is How I Would Have Handled It

Millie was only 44. He could have knocked up his mother-in-law. Then he should have gone and had a snip-snip and not have to worry about his wife having sex with her future son-in-law. If enough future sons-in-law did that, the tradition would end. I like the idea of my father-in-law raising my daughter.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

"But if we have a son then the responsibility would fall to you." - Unless Mary is lying to him, this puts the lie to GA's follow-up that claimed that they never had sons.

If this is such a great "bonding" experience, shouldn't Mary be spending the night with Henry's father?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I have to wonder how many people who liked this story

Would have liked it if the tradition had been part of Henry's family instead, and his bride was expected to fuck his dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

what happens if henry would not sleep with mom and when mry said she would not marry him he could run a big add in the paper about why she would not marry him and make fools out of the family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Making his own choice.

She drops the bomb on Sunday, he has a vasectomy on Monday. He can still do the mil on Friday. See what that does to their tradition a couple of years down the road. Would like to hear some of the conversations he has with his wife when she finds out. And what the mil says when she finds out. I mean they really boxed him into a corner and it was a well rehearsed plan. He's 23, horny and in love and his fil tells him tails of how much better it will be after they are married. At least he would know for certain that she won't be cheating later.

Liked George Anderson's next chapter on this also. Really not crazy about this tradition but liked the two stories combined. Could not get behind Henry as the story stands by itself.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirabout 6 years ago
The Morning After

That whole conversation between Henry and Millie about the morning after completely creeped me out. Her going home to Joe and presenting herself to him for his pleasure? He's going to do whatever he wants to her and 'make her his woman again'. That whole idea of 'reclaiming your woman' and having sex with her after another man had just had her a few hours before just ain't right. Clean or not it's just too close to sloppy seconds in my mind. I guess I'm just not part of the sharing crowd. The author, through Joe puts out this great argument about how his marriage is so strong because of this great tradition. For me, if my wife had to/chose to do that, I think that would be it. There would be no making it up to me and no way I'd have multiple kids. I'm fact, before I spent my night with her mother I'd probably get a vasectomy and not tell her until a few years into the marriage. The Second Chapter hints at this. Choices have consequences. This is a horrible tradition for the husbands and I flat out don't believe that NONE of the marriages have never EVER had serious issues. Statistically impossible. But editing the family history is certainly a plausible explanation for the family stories.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 6 years ago
That was fun

BG33 and imhapless write stories where you have to leave regular sensibilities behind and take a leap of faith in the author's world. These authors have a cunning ability to allow the reader to have fun if they make that shift in beliefs. Kudos for allowing me to enjoy the ride. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Big guy33

Rent a po box and post the adresss.

Then us normal readers can jerk off into a container. We will all mail it to you and you can eat like a good cuckold.

That should sate your sissy wimp urges and you can stop writing this cuck shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Mambrke

Had not thought of number 2. That would have been the funniest. I'm afraid I would have just said yeah, let me think about that. Then as soon as she was out of sight, packed my shit, jumped in the car and hit the road for the other side of the country from where I would have sent letters describing the tradition to everyone in their town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FUCKING AWFUL

This hit would make a rock puck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is fucking awful

He had another option. Get the mother there, fuck her hard and in every hole and then tell the entire family to fuck off. He might as well get a last piece of ass from this disfunctional family. Then make sure all your friends and family knew about the sick reason why you're dumping her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This Sucks

Agree with 8/19/18

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd have done it

then got a vasectomy

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
sick

absolutely fucking sick family

this family should be neutered and put in a mental institution

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Holy shit. I couldn’t stand my future mother in-law. And she was UGLY!

Not a chance in the world this story would have happened to me. C-ya babe!

Not that the in-law was always ugly. Saw a photo of her in her teens, and one at about 20-21 y.o. Incredubly cute. Then she added 200+ lbs to her 120lbs. youth weight. And turned wacko.

Reminds me of those babushka Russian women we always were shown in the U.S. in the 1950s-1980s - fat, wrinkled and ugly. Then with the fall of the Iron Curtain, and it turns out the younger Russian women were GORGEOUS. Probably why they put up The Wall; didn’t want us stealing all of their women..

So, I have that to look forward to in my future. Oh well. As long as she doesn’t go bat shit crazy like her mom I’ll put up with it. Hell, I’m no physical catch either.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
So, I’m. Ot allowed to comment?

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alternate ending.

During the wedding ceremony when the preist says "forsaking all others" Henfy interupts and says "repeat that question and answer again please" .

Or, when the preist says " do you henry take this woman" Henry's response is "NO, i just stuck around for the night with her Mom. I'd never marry into a family this crazy."

Or , insist on a prenup, that sure would produce an interesting conversation.

Thanks for the read. Unsettling and excelent at the same time. Kudos

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Alternate ending:

"Sorry, but I can't marry someone who is bat-shit crazy."

Now a little perspective:

A hillbilly boy goes up to his folks and says, "Mom, dad, I'm getting married and the best part is she's a virgin!" His father says, "No you ain't! If she ain't good enough for her kin, she ain't good enough for you!"

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
tradition

Did Mary's family at least live in a nice trailer? I'm surprised the tradition didn't include the father fucking his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well, every author drops a "fag cuck shit" story in their writing career, this must be BG33's. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

What utter BS! I'd of packed my stuff and got the hell out of town. She and her so called, "family tradition" can go to hell for all I cared.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
DRC

No, BIguy has plenty of them. They are really his strong suit.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 5 years ago
Forget the nature and morality of the 'tradition', the guy should have run

- Creepy fiance is a liar

- Creepy fiance dropped this bomb a week before the wedding

- Creepy fiance blackmailed him into going along with it, basically threatening to leave him

- Creepy fiance was willing to lose him to fulfill a family tradition, proving her loyalties and priorities are to her former family and not the one they would be building together

- Creepy fiance and her creepy family may have other creepy traditions waiting in the wings, they obviously feel no need to be upfront about such things

- Creepy fiance's creepy family will obviously have a creepy level of control over their lives and marriage forever, he will never have a say, he is simply joining 'their' family

- Creepy fiance wants to raise their children with the same creepy nonsense

- Creepy fiance is unequivocal about it all, not even willing to debate or discuss, even getting offended that he "doesn't really know her" if he wants her to go against her family. She's right! He didn't, now he does, and should have run.

This could never be a real marriage of equals with this premise. Even if the tradition didn't involve creepy fucking, and was just something weird or humiliating, like the groom has to also wear a wedding dress. If she behaved about that in the same way, he should run and get over her like mono. Creepy fiance didn't reveal a weird family tradition, she revealed her character and lack of love or respect for her fiance. He is an accessory to her idea of a life.

Why are all the men in your stories such needy bitches?? All the wives seem willing to lose their man without batting an eyelash, and all of the men seem to be willing to do anything to keep their wives. I don't care about "cuck shit", but just one character with some self respect would be interesting for a change. Doesn't have to involve punching people and revenge blah blah blah, but some kind of sense of self worth in a single male character would be nice. Someone did a number on you buddy, ex wife, current wife, mother, I don't know. But somebody whittled you down to a nub.

KRD19254KRD19254over 5 years ago

I expected this to be a test of 'fidelity'. If Henry did his mother-in-law the wedding would be called off as Henry succumb to temptations and could never be trusted. But the story as is revels a warped writers mind of a pussy whipped family. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope.

You can write whatever you want...

-

“...You can say no if you want, but that means we can't get married and we'd have to break up."

-

But if this is what gets through your own filter(s) Buggy33, and this is what you choose to ‘roll with’ - you’ll have to go ‘roll your own’ because I’m not gonna waste my time on a shit plot-line like this.

Casper and Archie comics look like Shakespeare compared to this thin gruel.

::spits::

JMSA

mark73107mark73107about 5 years ago
Sick!!!

What twisted mind comes up with this dribble?

This is wrong on so many levels. He should have said thank you , but no thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Completely

absurd plot. No one would marry her....and dropping it seven days before the marriage? And the happy cuck 23 years later? You could take the wild premise and write something psychologically interesting, but going with the flow is just the usual, tired cuck drivel we see in plot after plot here. Fortunately, a couple of other versions of this are interesting.

sweetljvsweetljvabout 5 years ago
Just say no

How the hell would you even start a tradition this awful. You should never have to do anything that goes against your beliefs. He should have ran far ,far ,far away

fifteen16fifteen16about 5 years ago
Had to Laugh

I read comment from mark 73107 saying dribble and twisted minds. Go to his biography and see what he is interested in. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black ****. Sometimes the comments are as entertaining as the stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Very Late Thoughts

The new version of No Reply brought me back to this.

I think most, if not all, of these have been brought up before, but I thought I'd try to consolidate them.

Although the possibility is HINTED at, it doesn't appear that this family has sons, which would allow future father-in-law some girlie action.

Gay children or children who want to remain virgin until marriage.

She's going to spend the week with HER family? Shouldn't she be spending the night before the wedding "bonding" with HIS father?

Why the 11th hour announcement?

If she's willing to break it off with him for not going along with this "family tradition," what does that say about her commitment to him? What other "family traditions" might she be hiding from him? Is there a family tradition of cuckoldry?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Would not

I would not continue this tradition for any wife. My mother in law looks and bites like a Komodo Dragon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not a fan

I don't mind ridiculous stories, but this is beyond absurd.

If presented this absurd choice I'd gladly move on knowing I dodged the crazy train

chess1972chess1972almost 5 years ago
Surprised

I thought sure that the epilogue was going to be watching his bride come down the aisle and thinking to himself: I am sure glad she gave me that week to myself to get that vasectomy taken care of. That is one idiotic family tradition that ends here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
typical cuck acceptance

along the likes of HDKs family tradition garbage, how can you come up with another way for a man to accept a cheating wife's affair

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I would have fuck her mom

And leftruning from this family of whores

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Weird custom,

Bur really really good plot idea.

Great story. I wonder what his wife to be would have said if he told her, "NO, and if you dump me or insist on me doing this, I'm spreading this bizarre family custom, with the names and address of everyone in your family that has done this, all over social media. Your family won't be able to show their faces in public for the next fifty years."

Or something like that. I wouldn't be so upset with having to do it with a nice mother in law, but the idea that my wife would be fucking our future son-in-law at some future date would be the deciding factor in not going through with it.

Just my three cents.

Great story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Lots of good comments

For instance Homefront's comments. And sure, BG33 must have an interesting story of his childhood to explain his stories.

Having said that, might have been fun to get something from the doctor that made an erection temporarily impossible. Then have mom over and say sorry, this never happened before. Let mom develop a complex over that one. Then move as far away from the coven as possible.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Sorry too weird for me

This is just weird and wrong on so many lvls. Run do not walk away from this cult that they have going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars for creativity and fine writing.

I enjoyed this story. It was thought provoking. What would I do in such a situation?

It was, after all, a one-night-stand, after 24 years of marital bliss with a committedly faithful wife. Mary's father may, or may not have spent the night with his 66 year old MIL, or spent it in a bar, as he said he would. The great-grandmother would be in her mid-80s in this story, and if still alive, likely a widow with no more interest in sex. It's a 1 or 2 generation thing. Outside parents are not part of it at all, yet many of the nasty comments seem to overlook that. It's not a coven, the 1 or 2 women alive and still involved are not whores, or sluts, and I have to agree with Mary's father who states that he is completely happy, fulfilled, and devoted to his wife, Millie. As an aside, I'll say that my own MIL had 12 children, and was a fully sexual creature. She was a country woman and plain as they come, but she had an allure that a man couldn't deny, and many commenters seem to have forgotten that even ugly women can still be great teachers in the bedroom. So now, I'll go back and read more of this author's stories.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

2nd read, and still good in concept, and presentation. I could easily identify as soon to be hubby.

There is a sequel to this story somewhere, and it is equally as good and justifiable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I liked reading the story even if I find it disturbing. I cannot imagine anyone being calm after discovering one week before the wedding that they were being blackmailed to have sex with their mother in law and to bless their bride having sex with any future sons in law. To me the answer to the proposal is quite dasy.

That is a dispucable thing to do with someone you claum to love. Thankfully this is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
no way

I would leave that messed up family in a heartbeat ..

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 4 years ago

Agreed with the reviewer who called it blackmail. Should have taped the conversation with the husband/father and told them the tradition stops now or your friends get told.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
sorry babe

sell this to your next sucker

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
What's wrong with tradition

Nothing wrong with a good looking 44 year old woman! All about the women sounds like the women of dreams, totally faithful and a whore in the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
someone much smarter said it best below me in the comments

it's basically blackmail.

the man has NO IDEA this is going to happen. the women do. the women are GROOMED for it from childhood. and a man's marriage and future HINGES on this sudden and new information. it's emotional blackmail. "You don't love me if you don't...." that's what this is.

i'm all for tradition. i'm all for open sex. but that's not what this is. this is some weird power game the women of this family play on the men. what if the man agrees and has two daughters or three? that's three men the wife gets, while he only gets the same older woman. the women absolutely win in this game.

and why all women? science PROVES that ONLY men can determine the sex of the child, not the woman. the woman can ONLY give a single X chromosome. Only a man can make that into an XX or an YX. That means these women KNOW how best for their men to produce X genes when they conceive. I mean....these women have known for YEARS, as they are taught as children how to play this game.

It wouldn't be hard at all for this tradition to blow up into smoldering ashes. I'm pretty sure that's exactly WHY the women spend DECADES learning this, and the man gets....all of two weeks.

This is an AMAZING story, but it's evil and sinister. The author only hinted at it. It's all bubbling below the surface. This is a cabal of female supremacy. They smartly give themselves years to train, and weeks for their male targets. The man is so confused and off kilter, that he can walk away thinking, "it wasn't so bad after all". He's also in love, so he's extra stupid. Love is NOT built on ultimatums like this. And trust is NOT built on questions you SPRING on people last minute. This is DEFINITELY something you tell your dating partner LONG before engagement comes up. So I'm not buying the whole, 'it's just tradition' excuse. Jews and Muslims have traditions, but we KNOW what they are. They aren't surprises you find out a week before a wedding. This is a game the women are playing, and winning. And while I'm all for women winning at life, marriage is a partnership....not a long con manipulation.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyabout 4 years ago
It could have been worse...

He could have had a son, that grew up to be a gay man, and was about to get married...

That could have been interesting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wierdo rednecks

Ffs !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very interesting

But what if mom in law is butt ugly, or really old, rolly fat, or has bad gas that night? Then it could be her period or the ever present headache. I’ve had 2 mother-in-laws and I never wanted to bang either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Understand the conflict

Just like hdk's story no reply , a husband has a family tradition sprung on him , and he needs to decide whether to enter the stream. This decision is harder than in no reply , because he is giving up a marriage if he says no. But I could never do it...

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Pretty disgusting. I know it's only a story but she would give him up if he didn't do it? I think he should have done the mother then stood his gf up at the church. How would they have felt about that? As others have said, what if she was pot ugly with rolls and rolls of fat with bad breath? Now he's got to shag an old woman while his father in law goes with an 80 plus woman. It's sick and he should have divorced her before the daughter gets married. Better still he should have worked on the daughter from a young age to get her to believe it was disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So....they tend to have only the one child in each generation?

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 4 years ago
How about

What if one of the Bridegrooms snuck out for a quick vasectomy? Would that be considered cheating?

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 4 years ago
What now

I like stories with a twist and this is a good one. It could have been much better if there had been a plausible explanation of how this tradition started and why it was important to keep it going. If it’s such a good thing to fuck the MIL then why only once a generation? Why not every blue moon or the Fourth of July? I read a comment that said no 80 year would want sex, that’s just sad to think people think that way. Sure it happens, maybe even lots but not all the time, staying sexually active til you die is not uncommon. My own MIL Is not at all appealing to me but I can see how some might.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 3 years ago

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

MFH

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

LOAD OF CRAP AND A WASTE OF TIME. WONT READ THIS AUTHOR AGAIN.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
Going through

The awful drivel that "big" guy concocted.

I do wonder if any of his male relatives, going back to the very beginning of the line, possessed a spine?.

His not posting new stories is no great loss to say the least.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

cucks get one star

I'd have gotten an iron clad prenup, AND a vesectomy - no kids of mine to trigger he being a slut, and if she does get pregnant I get all the whore's family money

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 Star

This should properly be placed in the erotic horror section. I quite literally feel physically ill having read it. If you think that this sort of "tradition" or "rite" or whatever the hell you call it would strengthen familial bonds, you need to cut back on whatever bizarre cocktail of drugs you're taking before you fry your brain.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, these family tradition stories just don’t do it for me.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
@Anonymous 09/06/17

Probably the best response. I like your imagination and wit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...